Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Reno Omokri's Brother Pastor Isaac Omokri Rapes A Minor Inside Church - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Reno Omokri's Brother Pastor Isaac Omokri Rapes A Minor Inside Church (4756 Views)

Man Rapes A Mentally Challenged Girl In Ibadan / Protest In Asaba As A 52-Year-Old Man Rapes A 2-Year-Old Girl (Pictures) / Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri's Brother Pastor Isaac Omokri Rapes A Minor Inside Church by shortgun(m): 11:05pm On Apr 15
Charmingrascal:

Reho is not bigger than the law, let the law take its cause.
Blame the judge and Police not Reno;
Reno can't frustrate shii.
Don't act like you don't know how the law works in this country for the poor and how it's applied when the rich and influential are involved. Reno's romantic affair with Tinubu's Administration will must likely be rewarded with the ability to make phone calls

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Brother Pastor Isaac Omokri Rapes A Minor Inside Church by negaiyke: 11:06pm On Apr 15
Charmingrascal:

Reho is not bigger than the law, let the law take its cause.
Blame the judge and Police not Reno;
Reno can't frustrate shii.

We should blame Judge for compromise
We should also blame the Police for Compromising
But Reno that allegedly sponsored and influenced their compromise from background, you say we shouldn't blame him

Haaaa.....bros where you keep your conscience?
who do you this thing sef....smh undecided

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Brother Pastor Isaac Omokri Rapes A Minor Inside Church by oyatz(m): 11:24pm On Apr 15
Slytiger:

Reno directs 99.9% of his attacks on Peter Obi who he has personal issues with grin
Then, Peter Obi or his supporters should direct their attacks on Reno Omokiri and any offense he commits but not for the offense allegedly committed by his brother.

For all you care, the said Pastor Omokiri and Reno Omokiri might not have seen each other for years.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Brother Pastor Isaac Omokri Rapes A Minor Inside Church by BeardedMeat(m): 11:31pm On Apr 15
Charmingrascal:
Una just dey find something to take tie Reno for leg because of say he dey support Tinubu against una social media president.

Na Isaac rape na Reno una dey call

EAU DE MENT!
Was it not Reno that broke the news of thinubus drug cartel to the world? Yes support!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Brother Pastor Isaac Omokri Rapes A Minor Inside Church by BeardedMeat(m): 11:32pm On Apr 15
oyatz:
Then, Peter Obi or his supporters should direct their attacks on Reno Omokiri and any offense he commits but not for the offense allegedly committed by his brother.

For all you care, the said Pastor Omokiri and Reno Omokiri might not have seen each other for years.
Moral bankruptcy runs in the omonkey family.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Brother Pastor Isaac Omokri Rapes A Minor Inside Church by Tranquillity360: 12:21am On Apr 16
SoNature:
I don't like Reno Omokri but you can't judge him based on the sins/wrongdoings of his brother. The guy who committed the offense is an adult, so dragging Reno Omokri into it is just to gain cheap popularity.
I dey imagine what Reno Omokri would have say if it was done by Peter Obi brother

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri's Brother Pastor Isaac Omokri Rapes A Minor Inside Church by Blaze14k: 12:41am On Apr 16
SoNature:
I don't like Reno Omokri but you can't judge him based on the sins/wrongdoings of his brother. The guy who committed the offense is an adult, so dragging Reno Omokri into it is just to gain cheap popularity.

Basically Reno has the right to protect his brother from a rape case right. Should we say you support Reno"s actions towards the case
Re: Reno Omokri's Brother Pastor Isaac Omokri Rapes A Minor Inside Church by proeast(m): 1:12am On Apr 16
DonBenny77:
grin
Mods should please do the needful

The guy is done for. I can’t imagine how Obidients are going to humiliate him on twitter.

Anyways, I have always known that Reno has zero integrity. An opportunist who never practices what he preaches and a total nuisance. Anybody with an average IQ can see through all his shenanigans and ignore all his childish rants on social media.

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri's Brother Pastor Isaac Omokri Rapes A Minor Inside Church by HNICEARTH: 1:19am On Apr 16
SoNature:

Did you watch the video or you just commenting out of ignorance?

Did you watch where they were insinuating that reno was trying to influence the case.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri's Brother Pastor Isaac Omokri Rapes A Minor Inside Church by HNICEARTH: 1:20am On Apr 16
duro4chang:
So you agree that Obi's followers are unrully?

Yeah, they are unruly like these guys below

Re: Reno Omokri's Brother Pastor Isaac Omokri Rapes A Minor Inside Church by Astra101: 1:57am On Apr 16
SoNature:

But he(Reno) has been dragging others for the offence of some others tongue
Re: Reno Omokri's Brother Pastor Isaac Omokri Rapes A Minor Inside Church by limeta(f): 1:59am On Apr 16
SoNature:

What if Reno Omokri is using his influence to frustrate the case.
Is Rino still being dragged for nothing?

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri's Brother Pastor Isaac Omokri Rapes A Minor Inside Church by Sapasenator: 2:23am On Apr 16
Slytiger:
Where is the proof that he is using any influence to frustrate the case?

Reno's brother commited a crime, then reno's brother should be punished. Whether he confirms or deny or never speaks of it is nobody's business as the brother is an adult and they may not even be on talking terms.

I am sure you won't say the same if Obi brothers rapes a moment. Awon dirty tribalist.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri's Brother Pastor Isaac Omokri Rapes A Minor Inside Church by richie240: 2:30am On Apr 16
**soliloquy** "Chai, first time I go agree with this guy.
I'm doubting if he's truly Obidient.
Obidients don't reason this way nau!"

cool
SoNature:

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Brother Pastor Isaac Omokri Rapes A Minor Inside Church by Scarcity234: 5:12am On Apr 16
It's a family culture for them grin
Re: Reno Omokri's Brother Pastor Isaac Omokri Rapes A Minor Inside Church by duro4chang(m): 7:54am On Apr 16
HNICEARTH:

Yeah, they are unruly like these guys below
Bingos are all unrully. Stop disgracing yourself here.
Re: Reno Omokri's Brother Pastor Isaac Omokri Rapes A Minor Inside Church by shortgun(m): 8:43am On Apr 16
Astra101:

But he(Reno) has been dragging others for the offence of some others tongue
Exactly, what goes around comes around. He keeps destroying other people's reputation and now the table has turned.
Re: Reno Omokri's Brother Pastor Isaac Omokri Rapes A Minor Inside Church by Astra101: 11:28am On Apr 16
shortgun:

Exactly, what goes around comes around. He keeps destroying other people's reputation and now the table has turned.

Table shaker in the mud🫣

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Brother Pastor Isaac Omokri Rapes A Minor Inside Church by Lizzygems: 2:58pm On Apr 16
Hmmmm
Re: Reno Omokri's Brother Pastor Isaac Omokri Rapes A Minor Inside Church by Lizzygems: 3:03pm On Apr 16
Who would have thought that a knit of Reno Omokri will involve himself in such a condemnable action. All olosho in the world has finished...na for physical challenge..his brother choose to take advantage on....hmmmm...na waoooo

This is exactly what the song said " if you're living in a glass house, don't throw stones".
Re: Reno Omokri's Brother Pastor Isaac Omokri Rapes A Minor Inside Church by TheOgaBoss: 3:17pm On Apr 16
SoNature:
they are not judging him for his brother:s crime, they are calling him out for using his influence to shield his brother and truncate Justice, learn to comprehend.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri's Brother Pastor Isaac Omokri Rapes A Minor Inside Church by wiseoneking: 3:18pm On Apr 16
SoNature:
But you can judge Obi based on the attitude of Obidients. Ndi judge don land
Re: Reno Omokri's Brother Pastor Isaac Omokri Rapes A Minor Inside Church by Goodday90(m): 3:48pm On Apr 16
No wonder he loves tinubu
Somebody saud tinubu supporters are full of rapists,robbers,Agbero and other vices
Re: Reno Omokri's Brother Pastor Isaac Omokri Rapes A Minor Inside Church by DonXavi(m): 4:11pm On Apr 16
g
Re: Reno Omokri's Brother Pastor Isaac Omokri Rapes A Minor Inside Church by etrange: 7:50pm On Apr 16
SoNature:

I actually don't think he's being judged by the sins of his brother. Rather, he's being called out because he goes around pointing out every other person's shortcomings and distributing criticisms like Christmas candy, but when it hits home, he goes mute. He calls himself a table shaker but has cautiously refused to shake this big table right in front of him.
Re: Reno Omokri's Brother Pastor Isaac Omokri Rapes A Minor Inside Church by Artscollection: 11:44pm On Apr 16
Na obidients go reset the brain of many in this country, their own no good!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girl Who Masturbated With A Fanta Bottle Commits Suicide After Video Leaks / Male Staff ‘grabs' Female Colleague’s Boobs While Separating Fight (video) / A Slovakian Woman Urinating On A Koran And Burning It - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.