Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

I’m Not Leaving Dunamis, Paul Enenche Remains My Spiritual Father - Vera Anyim - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I’m Not Leaving Dunamis, Paul Enenche Remains My Spiritual Father - Vera Anyim (89 Views)

‘BSC In Law’ Graduate, Vera Anyim Storms Dunamis Church In Port Harcourt / Pastor Enenche Meets Vera Anyim, Says He Never Intended To Embarrass Her / Dunamis Church 'Fake Testimony': Anyim Vera Deserves An Apology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Not Leaving Dunamis, Paul Enenche Remains My Spiritual Father - Vera Anyim by owukpa(m): 8:55pm On Apr 15
Veronica Anyim, the woman accused of misrepresentation following her testimony claiming a "BSc in Law" from the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) on Monday, recently had a meeting with Senior Pastor Dr. Paul Enenche and his wife, Becky Enenche of Dunamis International Gospel Center.

Vera shared during a Sunday live service that she had earned her degree from NOUN after a decade of study. However, Pastor Enenche publicly refuted her claim during the service, alleging that she was not truthful about holding a BSc in Law.
In her post, Vera expressed no ill feelings towards the pastor or the church, affirming her continued dedication to serving God within the Dunamis church community.
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FtURfvqy9o
cc: Seun, mynd44, lalasticlala

Re: I’m Not Leaving Dunamis, Paul Enenche Remains My Spiritual Father - Vera Anyim by immortalcrown(m): 8:58pm On Apr 15
An example of diehard fan.
Re: I’m Not Leaving Dunamis, Paul Enenche Remains My Spiritual Father - Vera Anyim by SanctifiedSista(f): 9:12pm On Apr 15

*WORD OF FAITH BIBLE INSTITUTE (WOFBI) BASIC CERTIFICATE COURSE (BCC) APRIL EDITION STARTS TODAY.*

*15TH ~ 26TH APRIL 2024*

* WOFBI IS A MOUNTAIN OF ANSWERED PRAYERS.
* WOFBI IS A MOUNTAIN OF ENCOUNTER WITH DESTINY.
* WOFBI IS A MOINTAIN OF DIVERSE REVELATION FROM THE WORD OF GOD.
* WOFBI IS A MOUNTAIN OF INSTANT TESTIMONIES.

*REGISTRATION STARTS BY 8.00AM*
*INDUCTION ~ 9.30AM*

*LEARNING CENTER: 30/32 HARRISON SHOLOJA STREET, OKOTA*

*INFORM ALL YOUR FRIENDS.*
Re: I’m Not Leaving Dunamis, Paul Enenche Remains My Spiritual Father - Vera Anyim by Righthussle: 10:08pm On Apr 15
Poverty na bas..tard

(1) (Reply)

Fornication Is Not Sleeping With Someone You Are Not Married To.... / 8 Dreams You Should Not Discuss Publicly (only Seek Private Interpretations). / DEBORAH Death: Don't You Think A Good Government Ought To Have Done The Needful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.