Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,949 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Dunamis Church 'Fake Testimony': Anyim Vera Deserves An Apology - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dunamis Church 'Fake Testimony': Anyim Vera Deserves An Apology (39576 Views)

‘BSC In Law’ Graduate, Vera Anyim Storms Dunamis Church In Port Harcourt / Pastor Enenche Meets Vera Anyim, Says He Never Intended To Embarrass Her / Paul Enenche: Kidnappers Disguise As Bishop, Naval Officer Storm Dunamis Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dunamis Church 'Fake Testimony': Anyim Vera Deserves An Apology by Last355(m): 2:06am On Apr 15

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wCucLkXOnU?si=bgr-NaDIj5GbPdSL

It is true that the lady accused of giving a fake testimony by Dunamis actually graduated from NOUN.

Here is her name (Anyim Vera) on the graduation list: 2262. It's worthy to note that the wrongly accused lady is also a serving police officer

Stage fright can lead to saying the wrong thing or speaking in front of an audience, like saying BSc in Law.

While Members of Dunamis church are currently trooping to her Facebook page to apologise other netizen have advised her to terminate her membership of the church.

See pictures below

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dunamis Church 'Fake Testimony': Anyim Vera Deserves An Apology by missidy: 2:26am On Apr 15
She should change her church. If she was a rich member, the pastor wouldn't dare embarrass her like that. He sized her up and concluded she is a nobody. That pastor is so arrogant and class conscious.

156 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dunamis Church 'Fake Testimony': Anyim Vera Deserves An Apology by AAAA67: 2:55am On Apr 15
A graduate in law should know what her degree is after spending five years in the University.
Has nothing to do with the institution - NOUN , which some people have their reservations about.
She brought the embarrassment upon herself.
I don't blame Pastor ENECHE on this.
She should apologize for giving wrong testimony and should correct herself.

55 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dunamis Church 'Fake Testimony': Anyim Vera Deserves An Apology by Amotolongbo(f): 3:46am On Apr 15
AAAA67:
A graduate in law should know what her degree is after spending five years in the University.
Has nothing to do with the institution - NOUN , which some people have their reservations about.
The questions here are:
Was she enrolled to study Law or not?
Did she complete her program in law or not?

In as much as the answers to the questions above are true, no one has the reason to call her a liar.

You have the right to question the authenticity of the fact, not the right to negate it

233 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Dunamis Church 'Fake Testimony': Anyim Vera Deserves An Apology by Amotolongbo(f): 3:48am On Apr 15
Many of these testimonies in churches are not necessary, honestly.

187 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Dunamis Church 'Fake Testimony': Anyim Vera Deserves An Apology by duduade: 4:09am On Apr 15
Even when she was talking

She wasn't coherent, yes I understand stage fright but you can't aspire to be a Lawyer and not incharge of your confidence and what you say

Sad she brought it on herself

Modified
To all those cursing themselves

It's my opinion

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dunamis Church 'Fake Testimony': Anyim Vera Deserves An Apology by overdrive(m): 4:21am On Apr 15
Does NOUN offer law as a course

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dunamis Church 'Fake Testimony': Anyim Vera Deserves An Apology by TheGoodFellow: 6:31am On Apr 15
No one is perfect

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dunamis Church 'Fake Testimony': Anyim Vera Deserves An Apology by engrjosefz(m): 6:46am On Apr 15
She deserves a public apology by the Pastor.

Stage fright can hold anyone to ransom especially when you have never been on such stage and among crowds before.

The English thing is not really a yardstick. I have seen people who are very sound on paper can really talk or express themselves.

Moreso, she might not be an 'A' student, but she was able to graduate with a certificate, that the most important thing.

93 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dunamis Church 'Fake Testimony': Anyim Vera Deserves An Apology by Luizkid(m): 7:24am On Apr 15
The Testimony was just boring and unnecessary. I stayed close to a church one time and the Testimony I hear sometimes from that church makes me feel for those inside the church listening. They should listen to testimonies and decide which one is Altar worthy.

34 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dunamis Church 'Fake Testimony': Anyim Vera Deserves An Apology by NoToPile: 7:39am On Apr 15
Saw this matter on FB and how she truly graduated from noun. Now that her name is on the list who is to blame, she that made a mistake or the person that hurriedly shut her off and accused her of lying.

Maybe stage fright, confused or whatever and said the wrong thing , but then these days that some graduates don't even know what BSc is I can't be surprised she made that mistake.

she tried correcting herself though if you watched the video but she was cut off by the pastor.

Many people even some graduates generally can't speak English coherently, maybe she shouldn't be judged for that.

That was a terrible embarrassment given to her by the church. Because she's accused of being a liar while she's not and that's very terrible.

The truth is always constant no matter what.

The most painful part now is that those that always want to drag christainity and pastors will milk this incident to the last. Church this pastor that bleh bleh. angry

76 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dunamis Church 'Fake Testimony': Anyim Vera Deserves An Apology by LordReed(m): 7:42am On Apr 15
Last355:
It is true that the lady accused of giving a fake testimony by Dunamis actually graduated from NOUN.

See earlier report [url][https://www.nairaland.com/8061522/video-see-how-pastor-enenche#129439625]

Here is her name (Anyim Vera) on the graduation list: 2262. It's worthy to note that the wrongly accused lady is also a serving police officer

Stage fright can lead to saying the wrong thing or speaking in front of an audience, like saying BSc in Law.

While Members of Dunamis church are currently trooping to her Facebook page to apologise other netizen have advised her to terminate her membership of the church.

See pictures below

I just saw the video, she does deserve a very public apology. The pastor was being pedantic, he could have asked her to show some evidence.

40 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Dunamis Church 'Fake Testimony': Anyim Vera Deserves An Apology by NoToPile: 7:46am On Apr 15
AAAA67:

What is wrong about the testimony, correct herself how, when she tried saying LLB she was cut off, did you watch the video? she claimed she graduated with a law degree which she did, she didn't lie. You can question her inability to remember the LLB stuff or how she graduated, her intelligence or whatever but not the fact that she graduated with a law degree from NOUN

There's nothing wrong about the testimony, it is wrong if she lied she didn't lie.

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dunamis Church 'Fake Testimony': Anyim Vera Deserves An Apology by Kingsasian(m): 8:07am On Apr 15
In my opinion, whether she lied or not isn't the issue but I think the pastor ought to have corrected her in love better still correct her in private.

79 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Dunamis Church 'Fake Testimony': Anyim Vera Deserves An Apology by Procashtips(m): 8:08am On Apr 15
duduade:
Even when she was talking

She wasn't coherent, yes I understand stage fright but you can't aspire to be a Lawyer and not incharge of your confidence and what you say

Sad she brought it on herself

So it's to blame the victim and not the bully?

Do you know if it was her first time facing such a crowd?

Haven't you seen situations where people forget their testimony climbing on the pulpit?

Even during debates, same happen

You Nigerians are so alien to justice that you automatically side with whoever you think got the power.

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dunamis Church 'Fake Testimony': Anyim Vera Deserves An Apology by tanigororo: 8:08am On Apr 15
We Can't Blame Her, We Can't Blame The Pastor.

Whom do we Blame?

4 Likes

Re: Dunamis Church 'Fake Testimony': Anyim Vera Deserves An Apology by Procashtips(m): 8:12am On Apr 15
NoToPile:

What is wrong about the testimony, correct herself how, when she tried saying LLB she was cut off, did you watch the video? she claimed she graduated with a law degree which she did, she didn't lie. You can question her inability to remember the LLB stuff or how she graduated, her intelligence or whatever but not the fact that she graduated with a law degree from NOUN

There's nothing wrong about the testimony, it is wrong if she lied she didn't lie.

The person you quoted by default is here to defend the pastor for embarrassing his member.

They see nothing wrong in whatever their god of men does.

Hopefully the pastor is going to apologize to the woman publicly for putting her on the spot instead of helping her get pass her stage fright.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dunamis Church 'Fake Testimony': Anyim Vera Deserves An Apology by Stone03: 8:19am On Apr 15
AAAA67:

The OP is high on oncolos. He is shamelessly excusing a graduate of law for having such a bad English and failing to know the kind of degree associated with law. My 13yrs old daughter can't fall for stage fright in such a degrading manner

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dunamis Church 'Fake Testimony': Anyim Vera Deserves An Apology by LeeSmart: 8:24am On Apr 15
Dis pastor has always been arrogant, never liked him for once.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dunamis Church 'Fake Testimony': Anyim Vera Deserves An Apology by Stone03: 8:29am On Apr 15
missidy:
She should change her church. If she was a rich member, the pastor wouldn't dare embarrass her like that. He sized her up and concluded she is a nobody. That pastor is so arrogant and class conscious.

You can as well invite her to start worshipping in your own church. If the Pastor had kept quiet over that, your type will be among the first to come on social media against Dunamis Church for accomodating fake testimonies.

If pastor Enenche is class-centered he wouldn't be doing what he is doing. Go and watch the videos of his services and see so many times he shredded tears over people's predicaments and dirty bedridden patients brought to him he went as far as hugging them passionately in a bid to transfer the healing power of God to them.

Don't come to the social media to discuss anything church or pastors because you are not one of us

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dunamis Church 'Fake Testimony': Anyim Vera Deserves An Apology by duduade: 8:31am On Apr 15
Procashtips:

So it's to blame the victim and not the bully?

Do you know if it was her first time facing such a crowd?

Haven't you seen situations where people forget their testimony climbing on the pulpit?

Even during debates, same happen

You Nigerians are so alien to justice that you automatically side with whoever you think got the power.

Read to comprehend again

1 Like

Re: Dunamis Church 'Fake Testimony': Anyim Vera Deserves An Apology by Procashtips(m): 8:35am On Apr 15
duduade:

Read to comprehend again

I'm above this tactic.

2 Likes

Re: Dunamis Church 'Fake Testimony': Anyim Vera Deserves An Apology by missidy: 8:36am On Apr 15
Bleep off, I wasn't talking to you. Don't ever quote me again to talk rubbish.
Stone03:

You can as well invite her to start worshipping in your own church. If the Pastor had kept quiet over that, your type will be among the first to come on social media against Dunamis Church for accomodating fake testimonies.

If pastor Enenche is class-centered he wouldn't be doing what he is doing. Go and watch the videos of his services and see so many times he shredded tears over people's predicaments and dirty bedridden patients brought to him he went as far as hugging them passionately in a bid to transfer the healing power of God to them.

Don't come to the social media to discuss anything church or pastors because you are not one of us

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dunamis Church 'Fake Testimony': Anyim Vera Deserves An Apology by macbeyland(m): 8:37am On Apr 15
Stone03:

The OP is high on oncolos. He is shamelessly excusing a graduate of law for having such a bad English and failing to know the kind of degree associated with law. My 13yrs old daughter can't fall for stage fright in such a degrading manner
Still doesn't make her a liar.

The fact here is that she was accused of what she wasn't.

19 Likes

Re: Dunamis Church 'Fake Testimony': Anyim Vera Deserves An Apology by Cassandraloius: 8:42am On Apr 15
Change church asap.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dunamis Church 'Fake Testimony': Anyim Vera Deserves An Apology by AcadaWriter: 9:14am On Apr 15

4 Likes

Re: Dunamis Church 'Fake Testimony': Anyim Vera Deserves An Apology by God2man2again(m): 9:14am On Apr 15
Hmmm
Re: Dunamis Church 'Fake Testimony': Anyim Vera Deserves An Apology by aieromon(m): 9:22am On Apr 15
AcadaWriter:

https://nou.edu.ng/programmes/

Programme Code 6201

7 Likes

Re: Dunamis Church 'Fake Testimony': Anyim Vera Deserves An Apology by inoki247: 9:29am On Apr 15
Lol naso the woman go popular dem fit start to donate for her shocked shocked

19 Likes

Re: Dunamis Church 'Fake Testimony': Anyim Vera Deserves An Apology by oluwaseyi0: 9:29am On Apr 15
But didn't spirit of god use to talk to this pastor again

I expect dunamic pastor to communicate with holy spirit instanta before speaking gebrish

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dunamis Church 'Fake Testimony': Anyim Vera Deserves An Apology by Amuluonyenaego: 9:29am On Apr 15
She deserve it

2 Likes

Re: Dunamis Church 'Fake Testimony': Anyim Vera Deserves An Apology by sofeo(m): 9:29am On Apr 15
Alright

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Moment Crowd Gathered To Welcome Odumeje At Anambra Airport (Video) / Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / The Hate On White Garment Churches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.