Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Please Direct Me To The Thread For Apartments And Roommates In Lagos - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Direct Me To The Thread For Apartments And Roommates In Lagos (38 Views)

COVID-19: NCC Should Please Direct Telecoms Providers To Reduce Data Rates / New Year Thread For Goal,resolutions And Thing You Wish To Achieve / An Empty Thread For Those Who Doesn't Give A Bleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Direct Me To The Thread For Apartments And Roommates In Lagos by mannasseh(m): 9:00pm On Apr 15
Pls my friend is looking for an apartment close to Lekki, in bariga, or anywhere close to lekki.

Pls direct me to thread created for houses and shared apartment in Lagos

(1) (Reply)

Why Event Planners Should Choose Bookitfest.com For Seamless Event Management / Unisex Perfumes For Travel Compact And Versatile Scents For On-the-go / Leaving Nigeria Made Easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.