Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

"I Will Never Try It Again": Mike Ezuruonye Cries On Walking On Suspended Bridge - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Will Never Try It Again": Mike Ezuruonye Cries On Walking On Suspended Bridge (50446 Views)

Mike Ezuruonye: "My Wife Didn't Give Birth To Albino, No Divorce" / Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com / Mike Ezuruonye, Nkem Owoh & Zoro Drinking Beer In Public Bar. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Will Never Try It Again": Mike Ezuruonye Cries On Walking On Suspended Bridge by Heavensent01(m): 2:50pm On Apr 16
omoredia:
Hehe Yoruba Nation Transportation Service grin grin grin

Bringing a picture of elderly people that condition of fuel scarcity or no transport force might have force to find every means to get their destination is not only devastating, it shows you people from that southeaast are just senseless people with no iota of respect for elders

3 Likes

Re: "I Will Never Try It Again": Mike Ezuruonye Cries On Walking On Suspended Bridge by Obierika(m): 2:51pm On Apr 16
No be me send you message
Re: "I Will Never Try It Again": Mike Ezuruonye Cries On Walking On Suspended Bridge by Anoze4real2022(m): 2:53pm On Apr 16
Juliusganduje:
If Nigeria is working under Ebola Tinubu, Junior Pope would still be alive

If Nigeria is working, Ebola Tinubu would have help to impregnated your barren wife

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Will Never Try It Again": Mike Ezuruonye Cries On Walking On Suspended Bridge by omoredia: 2:53pm On Apr 16
Heavensent01:

Bringing a picture of elderly people that condition of fuel scarcity or no transport force to find every means to get their destination is not only devastating, it shows you people from that southeaast are just senseless people with no iota of respect for elders

Haha the person that carried them like cattle is the one that has respect for elders okay? Useless Yoruba Nation Miscreant YNM
Re: "I Will Never Try It Again": Mike Ezuruonye Cries On Walking On Suspended Bridge by Sacrosanct12(m): 2:53pm On Apr 16
Haaland21:

We know those hunger has finished.

They kidnapped course.
One of them even killed his son because of food.
The ladies are not left out.
you are trying , keep it up . Sha do giveaway when they pay. URCHIN
Re: "I Will Never Try It Again": Mike Ezuruonye Cries On Walking On Suspended Bridge by Obierika(m): 2:53pm On Apr 16
Juliusganduje:

Please stop disgracing yourself here

4 Likes

Re: "I Will Never Try It Again": Mike Ezuruonye Cries On Walking On Suspended Bridge by Timmi: 2:54pm On Apr 16
Juliusganduje:

I guess for you and your village people living a miserable life, everything in blamed on Tinubu, even your non-performance in the other room. Instead of taking responsibility to better your lot, you will rather dwell in blame mentality and wail. You just started, you have seven more years of misery to live with. While other are thriving, you open your gutter mouth to wail. Mtchewww

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Never Try It Again": Mike Ezuruonye Cries On Walking On Suspended Bridge by JuanDeDios: 2:54pm On Apr 16
Lawalemi:
I tried this last week and it was scary. Somehow my kids were just cruising without fear. I guess my weight was a contributing factor.
Children always run through it playfully - they don't know fear, only excitement.

3 Likes

Re: "I Will Never Try It Again": Mike Ezuruonye Cries On Walking On Suspended Bridge by Timmi: 2:55pm On Apr 16
Juliusganduje:

I guess for you and your village people living a miserable life, everything is blamed on Tinubu, even your non-performance in the other room. Instead of taking responsibility to better your lot, you will rather dwell in blame mentality and wail. You just started, you have seven more years of misery to live with. While other are thriving, you open your gutter mouth to wail. Mtchewww

3 Likes

Re: "I Will Never Try It Again": Mike Ezuruonye Cries On Walking On Suspended Bridge by Omoboricash(m): 2:58pm On Apr 16
Haaland21:

We know those hunger has finished.

They kidnapped course.
One of them even killed his son because of food.
The ladies are not left out.
Have you forgotten the one that wanted to sell 1 out of 9 or 12 children, yet they are not humgry. Hypocrasy kee you there

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Never Try It Again": Mike Ezuruonye Cries On Walking On Suspended Bridge by Timmi: 3:00pm On Apr 16
Juliusganduje:

You and your village people living a miserable life have nothing better to do or say other than playing blame mentality and wail. Even your non-performance in the 'other' room is blamed on Tinubu. While others are thriving with what they are doing, you came here to open your gutter mouth and blame, you better take responsibility for your life to get out of your misery but if you choose to wail, continue for you have seven more years to wail and not achieving anything. Mtcheww

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Never Try It Again": Mike Ezuruonye Cries On Walking On Suspended Bridge by phemray(m): 3:02pm On Apr 16
Juliusganduje:

Tinubu asked him not to put on life jacket? And Tinubu operated the boat? Continue.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Never Try It Again": Mike Ezuruonye Cries On Walking On Suspended Bridge by Timmi: 3:02pm On Apr 16
Juliusganduje:

You and your village people living a miserable life have nothing better to do or say other than playing blame mentality and wail. Even your non-performance in the 'other' room is blamed on Tinubu. While others are thriving with what they are doing, you came here to open your gutter mouth and blame, you better take responsibility for your life to get out of your misery but if you choose to wail, continue for you have seven more years to wail and not achieving anything. Mtcheww

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Never Try It Again": Mike Ezuruonye Cries On Walking On Suspended Bridge by Malroux: 3:03pm On Apr 16
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed. I know you're trying to sound funny,but lemme tell you this for free,you ain't funny one bit bruh .
Shut up and continue driving your rickety keke. Don't come to my mention again. Look for your type.
Re: "I Will Never Try It Again": Mike Ezuruonye Cries On Walking On Suspended Bridge by bigpicture001: 3:03pm On Apr 16
Juliusganduje:

We need to cut down on death rate in Nugeria...its too high
Re: "I Will Never Try It Again": Mike Ezuruonye Cries On Walking On Suspended Bridge by virginchaser(m): 3:07pm On Apr 16
Heavensent01:

Bringing a picture of elderly people that condition of fuel scarcity or no transport force to find every means to get their destination is not only devastating, it shows you people from that southeaast are just senseless people with no iota of respect for elders

Gbam. You nailed it.
Internet on daily basis exposing what you can only dectect on visiting some regions.
Re: "I Will Never Try It Again": Mike Ezuruonye Cries On Walking On Suspended Bridge by Mushmush: 3:09pm On Apr 16
Juliusganduje:
And what do we call your father?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Will Never Try It Again": Mike Ezuruonye Cries On Walking On Suspended Bridge by Dittodat: 3:11pm On Apr 16
Juliusganduje:
Condum use could have prevented this kind of post.
Pathetic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Will Never Try It Again": Mike Ezuruonye Cries On Walking On Suspended Bridge by lapintoz: 3:12pm On Apr 16
At least the country was working during your ancestors time 😁

Maybe we should exhume their skeletons to come and turn your fortunes around.

Juliusganduje:

1 Like

Re: "I Will Never Try It Again": Mike Ezuruonye Cries On Walking On Suspended Bridge by OlujobaSamuel: 3:15pm On Apr 16
I've climbed it about twice, it was fun and I don't mind climbing again.
No cause for fear
Re: "I Will Never Try It Again": Mike Ezuruonye Cries On Walking On Suspended Bridge by Heavensent01(m): 3:18pm On Apr 16
virginchaser:

Gbam. You nailed it.
Internet on daily basis exposing what you can only dectect on visiting some regions.

I just hope you're not the only sensible person left in your family? Because it will amount to no sense in the family

1 Like

Re: "I Will Never Try It Again": Mike Ezuruonye Cries On Walking On Suspended Bridge by Buffalo2(m): 3:18pm On Apr 16
longetivity:
na Tinubu tell am make he no wear life jacket?
I wonder oo
Re: "I Will Never Try It Again": Mike Ezuruonye Cries On Walking On Suspended Bridge by Segzy19: 3:19pm On Apr 16
By their comments we shall know them

Juliusganduje:

1 Like

Re: "I Will Never Try It Again": Mike Ezuruonye Cries On Walking On Suspended Bridge by Heavensent01(m): 3:20pm On Apr 16
omoredia:

Haha the person that carried them like cattle is the one that has respect for elders okay? Useless Yoruba Nation Miscreant YNM

So if his car if filled up and they appeal to him, I know you people are heartless in that your useless East he will look away to and elderly people plea?

You're just a cow, so lecturing your dull brain is a waste of time

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Never Try It Again": Mike Ezuruonye Cries On Walking On Suspended Bridge by Hassanmaye(m): 3:21pm On Apr 16
lowkey0147:

Hunger is finishing them but they won't still speak up, cowards grin
You better remove this o nairaland is supporting Tinubu
Re: "I Will Never Try It Again": Mike Ezuruonye Cries On Walking On Suspended Bridge by ORIAYO70(m): 3:25pm On Apr 16
Juliusganduje:

You are a buffon or u are either on colos
Someone that can't control his siblings was talking about if Nigeria is working or not... Ozuor

If u can't impregnate ur wife is Hammed

If the sun is much is Bola

Has your father failed since Biafra till now is Tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Will Never Try It Again": Mike Ezuruonye Cries On Walking On Suspended Bridge by hardam003: 3:30pm On Apr 16
Just take a look at the vehicle of the person snapping them. Common side-mirror wey break dem no fit change am. Lowlifes inside low-budget, road-worthless car.
Re: "I Will Never Try It Again": Mike Ezuruonye Cries On Walking On Suspended Bridge by victorVIC1(m): 3:31pm On Apr 16
Hahaha, I have height freight so I decided to do this some years back. Was surprised to have gone through it without much fear. Unfortunately, I got home that evening and realised I had developed Tinnitus. Still don't know how that came about.
Re: "I Will Never Try It Again": Mike Ezuruonye Cries On Walking On Suspended Bridge by hslbroker2(m): 3:31pm On Apr 16
Zee0007:
Something must kill a man. Just be generous enough to pick the one that best fit you.
Re: "I Will Never Try It Again": Mike Ezuruonye Cries On Walking On Suspended Bridge by omoredia: 3:32pm On Apr 16
Heavensent01:

So if his car if filled up and they appeal to him, I know you people are heartless in that your useless East he will look away to and elderly people plea?

You're just a cow, so lecturing your dull brain is a waste of time

Hehe you Yoruba Nation people Sabi appeal and Sabi beg. U will make wrong choices and will believe that begging can save u from the consequences of ur stupid actions
Re: "I Will Never Try It Again": Mike Ezuruonye Cries On Walking On Suspended Bridge by QuadT(m): 3:32pm On Apr 16
Good to know that hunger has dealt with you and yours.

lowkey0147:

Hunger is finishing them but they won't still speak up, cowards grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Terry G, Denrele, Grace Amah Ejected From Ebonyi Hotel / Tiwa Savage And DJ Khaled At A Club In New York --( Pics/vid) / Teni Meets Vice President Osinbajo In Aso Rock (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.