Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Israeli Attack On Iran Begins Within Hours, Saudi Arabia And Jordan Are Involved - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israeli Attack On Iran Begins Within Hours, Saudi Arabia And Jordan Are Involved (892 Views)

Biden Draws ‘red Line’ For Benjamin Netanyahu: No Israeli Attack On Rafah / ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance / US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Israeli Attack On Iran Begins Within Hours, Saudi Arabia And Jordan Are Involved by SummaryChannel: 11:10pm On Apr 15
The Israeli attack on Iran begins within hours, Saudi Arabia and Jordan are involved, and Netanyahu announces a revenge plan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqgmDupbWU4
Episode "Bombing Iran" from the summary channel... Know the story from the beginning. Subscribe ► @SummaryEgypt

New information about the Iranian-Israeli conflict presented by this episode of Samri Channel.
The Israeli War Council meets again, to hold another discussion regarding a possible response to the unprecedented Iranian attack, while an Israeli official said that the council is considering a limited attack on a facility inside Iran. The new meeting comes after Israeli officials said that the majority in the war government supports a response to the Iranian attack, but there is a division over its timing and scope.

An Israeli official said that the war council was considering launching an attack on an Iranian facility as a message but that it would avoid causing casualties. CNN also quoted Israeli officials as saying that the War Council is determined to respond to Iran's attack, and that its members are discussing its timing and scope, noting that the War Council is also studying diplomatic options to increase Iran's international isolation.

The same source stated that War Council member Benny Gantz pushed for a faster response to the Iranian attack, and that Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has so far refrained from making a decision. Israeli officials said that yesterday's war council meeting ended without taking a clear position on the Israeli response to what Iran did with missiles and drones in response to the targeting of its consulate in Damascus on the first of this month.

Israeli Channel 12 revealed that the meeting extended for long hours and witnessed disagreements between officials regarding the nature and timing of the response to the Iranian targeting. According to the channel, additional sessions are expected to be held in order to take a unified and decisive position. While the Israeli Broadcasting Corporation revealed that an Israeli military response was canceled after a conversation between Netanyahu and US President Joe Biden, the Wall Street Journal quoted Western officials as expecting that Israel would soon respond to the Iranian attack.

For its part, the American network "NBC" quoted an Israeli official in the Israeli Prime Minister's Office that Israel will consult with all its partners regarding the response to Iran, but the decision in the end is up to it. The Israeli official added that Israel cannot allow such a major attack on it without responding, and that the matter is up to the war council to decide.

The network said that senior American officials are concerned that Israel may respond hastily to Iranian attacks and spark a broader regional conflict that Washington may be drawn into. It quoted informed sources that US President Joe Biden secretly expressed his concern that Netanyahu would try to drag Washington into a broader conflict. It also quoted a senior US administration official as saying that Biden informed Netanyahu in a phone call on Saturday evening that the United States would not participate in offensive operations against Iran, and that Israel should not launch a retaliatory response against Iran.

For his part, Israeli Defense Minister Yoav Galant said that "impressive results" were achieved by Israel in partnership with the Americans in confronting the Iranian attack, as he described it. Galant added that Israel has an opportunity to establish a strategic alliance against the Iranian threat. The Israeli army said that Iran fired about 350 missiles and drones at Israel and reported that most of them were repelled, but it acknowledged that some of the missiles hit a military base in the Negev and caused minor damage to it.

#News
#Saudi Arabia
#Jordan
#Palestine

1 Like

Re: Israeli Attack On Iran Begins Within Hours, Saudi Arabia And Jordan Are Involved by misreal(m): 11:21pm On Apr 15
I know that israel has the capacity to retaliate,but abeg I am tired of war..
Make everybody calm down abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Israeli Attack On Iran Begins Within Hours, Saudi Arabia And Jordan Are Involved by Joey4321: 11:24pm On Apr 15
Isreal will try to look for what will hurt the Iranians the most.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israeli Attack On Iran Begins Within Hours, Saudi Arabia And Jordan Are Involved by sunboy(m): 4:04am On Apr 16
Joey4321:
Isreal will try to look for what will hurt the Iranians the most.

Yup! Most likely the nuclear facilities. And Iran might continue to respond to every attack now until they both decide to go full scale.

But then Isreal still had a reputation issue to resolve with the world leaders, following its operations in Gaza. So now might not be the right timing for sure.
Re: Israeli Attack On Iran Begins Within Hours, Saudi Arabia And Jordan Are Involved by Difrent: 4:38am On Apr 16
misreal:
I know that israel has the capacity to retaliate,but abeg I am tired of war..
Make everybody calm down abeg.

Better just go commit suicide because there will always be wars
Know this and know peace
Re: Israeli Attack On Iran Begins Within Hours, Saudi Arabia And Jordan Are Involved by Difrent: 4:44am On Apr 16
sunboy:

Yup! Most likely the nuclear facilities. And Iran might continue to respond to every attack now until they both decide to go full scale.

But then Isreal still had a reputation issue to resolve with the world leaders, following its operations in Gaza. So now might not be the right timing for sure.

The next world war will likely break out from the middle east....
But can the world afford a costly war in times of great difficulties ?
It cost Iran about 50 - 60 millions to deploy those cheap missiles and drones
It cost US and ISRAEL about 1 billion USD to intercept them. I hear for the iron dome to intercept a missile cost about $50k
Surely war is expensive
These bad leaders got money for wars but can't feed the poor.....bastards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israeli Attack On Iran Begins Within Hours, Saudi Arabia And Jordan Are Involved by sunboy(m): 4:49am On Apr 16
Difrent:

The next world war will likely break out from the middle east....
But can the world afford a costly war in times of great difficulties ?
It cost Iran about 50 - 60 millions to deploy those cheap missiles and drones
It cost US and ISRAEL about 1 billion USD to intercept them. I hear for the iron dome to intercept a missile cost about $50k
Surely war is expensive
These bad leaders got money for wars but can't feed the poor.....bastards

No world war will happen. If Isreal and Iran choose to go to war, then it will be contained in the ME but the whole world will feel it cos nothing will pass through the strait of homuz.

If you can’t afford to prepare for war then you cannot protect your sovereignty, that’s how the world works unfortunately.
Re: Israeli Attack On Iran Begins Within Hours, Saudi Arabia And Jordan Are Involved by Difrent: 4:55am On Apr 16
sunboy:

If you can’t afford to prepare for war then you cannot protect your sovereignty, that’s how the world works unfortunately.

Meaning the world is for the strong, has always been , thats why the countries with the strongest armies are the ones rulling the world.

Thats why I hate the people that deceived Zelensky to take on Putin

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Attack On Iran Begins Within Hours, Saudi Arabia And Jordan Are Involved by sunboy(m): 6:11am On Apr 16
Difrent:

Meaning the world is for the strong, has always been , thats why the countries with the strongest armies are the ones rulling the world.

Thats why I hate the people that deceived Zelensky to take on Putin

Zelensky knew he had no chance at it, but then… Russia could have retained the Crimea and not invite Ukraine though.
Re: Israeli Attack On Iran Begins Within Hours, Saudi Arabia And Jordan Are Involved by Nahunger(m): 8:14am On Apr 16
grin

One thing I'm sure is, Israel wil not announce their retaliation, na voom Iran go just see.
Re: Israeli Attack On Iran Begins Within Hours, Saudi Arabia And Jordan Are Involved by kmaster007: 11:47am On Apr 16
Dat why Iran is stronger den Israel
Nahunger:
grin

One thing I'm sure is, Israel wil not announce their retaliation, na voom Iran go just see.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Attack On Iran Begins Within Hours, Saudi Arabia And Jordan Are Involved by Nahunger(m): 11:59am On Apr 17
kmaster007:
Dat why Iran is stronger den Israel

Well, anything that massages your ego, I hope when they get crushed you still have the capacity to talk.
Re: Israeli Attack On Iran Begins Within Hours, Saudi Arabia And Jordan Are Involved by kmaster007: 1:01pm On Apr 17
Am waiting for Israel to strike soon
Nahunger:

Well, anything that massages your ego, I hope when they get crushed you still have the capacity to talk.
Re: Israeli Attack On Iran Begins Within Hours, Saudi Arabia And Jordan Are Involved by Nahunger(m): 4:27pm On Apr 17
kmaster007:
Am waiting for Israel to strike soon

Surely they won't disappoint.
You can take that to the bank.
Re: Israeli Attack On Iran Begins Within Hours, Saudi Arabia And Jordan Are Involved by kmaster007: 7:09pm On Apr 17
Nahunger:

Surely they won't disappoint.
You can take that to the bank.

Re: Israeli Attack On Iran Begins Within Hours, Saudi Arabia And Jordan Are Involved by AndreKK8: 8:49pm On Apr 24
It's alarming to see tensions escalating between Israel and Iran. Hopefully, cooler heads will prevail, and diplomatic solutions can be found to avoid further escalation and potential regional conflict. dead plate

(1) (Reply)

(espionage)kenya Arrest 77 Chinies With A Cyber Command Center Near UN-HQ / Tanzania’s Albinos Hacked Apart By Witch Doctors, Sold By Families For £50,000! / Breaking News: Massive Explosions Rock Chinese City Of Tianjin, Killing 17 ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.