Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,927 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Ganduje's Ward Exco Debunks Ex-Governor's Suspension, Blame NNPP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje's Ward Exco Debunks Ex-Governor's Suspension, Blame NNPP (6385 Views)

You Are Impostors, APC Tells Anti-Ganduje’s ‘Ward Excos’ / Ganduje's Ward In Dawakin-Tofa LGA Suspends Him From APC For Corruption / Hypocrisy? See Reno Omokri Support CBN Governor's "Suspension" In 2014. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ganduje's Ward Exco Debunks Ex-Governor's Suspension, Blame NNPP by garfield1: 12:45am On Apr 16
The All Progressives Congress executives in Dawakin Tofa Local Government and the Ganduje Ward Executive Committee members have faulted the purported suspension of the party’s National Chairman, Dr. Abdullahi Ganduje, from the ruling party.

The Chairman of APC Ganduje Ward, Alhaji Ahmed Koko, said the purported suspension of the national chairman was announced by non-APC members in the ward.

“Those who addressed the press conference were sponsored by the NNPP state government, and from the record of the party at the Ward, Local Government and State, are not card-carrying members of the APC,” Koko said while addressing a press conference in Kano late Monday evening on behalf of the Ward and Local Government Executive Committee members.

He, therefore, said the purported suspension was null and void and would have no effect on the national chairman.

“The Ward and Local Government Executives, having identified the persons involved in this unfortunate situation, have already prepared to charge them to court for impersonation and calculated attempts to embarrass and dent the image of the Party and that of the National Chairman,” Koko added.

He called on all party members to disregard the purported suspension and remain calm.

Recall that Halliru Gwanjo, who claimed to be the party ward legal adviser, announced the suspension while addressing newsmen in Kano on Monday.

Earlier, the Kano APC chapter, State Working Committee suspended ward party leaders who suspended Ganduje from the party.

But the Dawakin Tofa Local Government Area APC thwarted the suspension and sacked those behind the suspension of Ganduje.

The Chairman, Inusa Dawanau, told newsmen shortly after suspending Ganduje that those behind the suspension of the party’s national chairman were caught in anti-party activities, and their records of meetings with the opposition were exposed.
https://punchng.com/just-in-gandujes-ward-excos-debunk-ex-govs-suspension-blames-nnpp-members/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje's Ward Exco Debunks Ex-Governor's Suspension, Blame NNPP by garfield1: 12:54am On Apr 16
Penguin2,ofunaofu and other APC haters,I told you guys that the purported suspension is a charade,a half baked coup.for it to have effect,the chair,ward leader,secretary must chair the meeting and a majority must vote and then the local government or state chapter must ratify.in any case,the purported officials are even on suspension

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ganduje's Ward Exco Debunks Ex-Governor's Suspension, Blame NNPP by Ofunaofu: 2:54am On Apr 16
garfield1:
Penguin2,ofunaofu and other APC haters,I told you guys that the purported suspension is a charade,a half baked coup.for it to have effect,the chair,ward leader,secretary must chair the meeting and a majority must vote and then the local government or state chapter must ratify.in any case,the purported officials are even on suspension

Is Ganduje above the law?

Tinubu should tell the dollar stuffing babariga man to go and clear himself of all the allegations leveled against him by the Kano state government

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje's Ward Exco Debunks Ex-Governor's Suspension, Blame NNPP by Lizzysamuel(f): 3:19am On Apr 16
garfield1:

You're just clutching on straws.

You wrote more than all these during Oshiohmole.

What later happened Garfield? We will be here to remind you that Ganduje is no longer the party AG Chairman.

Ordinary for the babariga man to clear his name from corruption, you're running around the internet like headless chicken. Crooks

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje's Ward Exco Debunks Ex-Governor's Suspension, Blame NNPP by Ofunaofu: 3:41am On Apr 16
Lizzysamuel:

You're just clutching on straws.

You wrote more than all these during Oshiohmole.

What later happened Garfield? We will be here to remind you that Ganduje is no longer the party AG Chairman.

Ordinary for the babariga man to clear his name from corruption, you're running around the internet like headless chicken. Crooks

Thank you for these submissions.

garfield1 has become so restless since yesterday, creating numerous threads in defense of the suspended dollar-stuffing Babariga thief, the former national chairman of the APC.

The truth remains that Ganduje has a case to answer. There's a video of him stuffing dollars in his babariga. This money is believed to be from the Kano State Treasury. He has to go and explain how that money got into his babariga.

I wonder why garfield1 would want the already suspended national chairman to still hold on to his national chairmanship post instead of advising him to go and clear his name of all the corruption charges leveled against him by the Kano state government. 

Let me ask you, garfield1: Is Ganduje above the law?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje's Ward Exco Debunks Ex-Governor's Suspension, Blame NNPP by RainMoreDFARMS(f): 5:23am On Apr 16
Who goes there
Re: Ganduje's Ward Exco Debunks Ex-Governor's Suspension, Blame NNPP by Ladiesdoctor(m): 5:24am On Apr 16
Small small e dey start.
Re: Ganduje's Ward Exco Debunks Ex-Governor's Suspension, Blame NNPP by free2ryhme: 5:34am On Apr 16

1 Like

Re: Ganduje's Ward Exco Debunks Ex-Governor's Suspension, Blame NNPP by free2ryhme: 5:34am On Apr 16
Wewin88:
Good morning everybody,
Plsssss I need help o.

AM STARVING.

Any amount would do

Thanks in advance

8 1 4. 0. 1. 4. 1 7. 7. 5
Opay

Michael

person wey dey starve no go dey up for internet by this time

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje's Ward Exco Debunks Ex-Governor's Suspension, Blame NNPP by free2ryhme: 5:36am On Apr 16
Wewin88:
Good morning everybody,
Plsssss I need help o.

AM STARVING.

Any amount would do

Thanks in advance

Opay

Michael

That your account is recent, the first thing to post is about starving and immediately followed by account number is suspect

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje's Ward Exco Debunks Ex-Governor's Suspension, Blame NNPP by jchioma: 5:36am On Apr 16
Una go explain tire!
Re: Ganduje's Ward Exco Debunks Ex-Governor's Suspension, Blame NNPP by free2ryhme: 5:36am On Apr 16
Re: Ganduje's Ward Exco Debunks Ex-Governor's Suspension, Blame NNPP by Beuberry(f): 5:37am On Apr 16
Na wa o!
Gandollar ll be feeling like I shouldn't v collected this dollars o!
See the noise it has been generating for over 5 years.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje's Ward Exco Debunks Ex-Governor's Suspension, Blame NNPP by Wewin88: 5:40am On Apr 16
free2ryhme:

That your account is recent, the first thing to post is about starving and immediately followed by account number is suspect
I created it boss cos of my dire situation
Thats why. I perfectly understand your concern sir and respect your opinion

I don't mean any ulterior motive. Am just trying to survive

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje's Ward Exco Debunks Ex-Governor's Suspension, Blame NNPP by Wewin88: 5:42am On Apr 16
free2ryhme:

person wey dey starve no go dey up for internet by this time
it is called hunger.
Nobody can't sleep with hunger pangs. Any amount would do boss

1 Like

Re: Ganduje's Ward Exco Debunks Ex-Governor's Suspension, Blame NNPP by Jegustommy: 5:49am On Apr 16
No like antithief thief is thief , because of personality God day.
Re: Ganduje's Ward Exco Debunks Ex-Governor's Suspension, Blame NNPP by nairalanda1(m): 5:50am On Apr 16
For once, I thought that a part of APC was standing for truth and justice...

Looks like we would have to wait a while longer...

Or not.
Re: Ganduje's Ward Exco Debunks Ex-Governor's Suspension, Blame NNPP by Afamed: 5:50am On Apr 16
Lizardsamuel I told you in the previous post to get yourself updated before coming on NRL to disgrace yourself.

APC is not Labour party neither is it your former Pandemic Development party you laboured for years ago.

Politics is not for kindergarten like you

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje's Ward Exco Debunks Ex-Governor's Suspension, Blame NNPP by nairalanda1(m): 5:51am On Apr 16
Afamed:
Lizardsamuel I told you in the previous post to get yourself updated before coming on NRL to disgrace yourself.

APC is not Labour party neither is it your former Pandemic Development party you laboured for years ago.

Politics is not for kindergarten like you

Good to see APC is just like PDP and LP and other parties.

NO change for Nigeria after all.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje's Ward Exco Debunks Ex-Governor's Suspension, Blame NNPP by nairalanda1(m): 5:53am On Apr 16
Wewin88:
Good morning everybody,
Plsssss I need help o.

AM STARVING.

Any amount would do

Thanks in advance

Opay

Michael
Re: Ganduje's Ward Exco Debunks Ex-Governor's Suspension, Blame NNPP by Racoon(m): 6:06am On Apr 16
“The Ward and Local Government Executives, having identified the persons involved and have already prepared to charge them to court for impersonation and calculated attempts to embarrass and dent the image the party and of the National Chairman...."
So all these shenanigans is just to dismiss the corruption allegations against Gandollar and shield him from justice despite all the video evidence? Which integrity does Gandollar has?

3 Likes

Re: Ganduje's Ward Exco Debunks Ex-Governor's Suspension, Blame NNPP by omowolewa: 6:06am On Apr 16
Court cases loading

Those who announced the suspension should be identified and verified no the party register
Re: Ganduje's Ward Exco Debunks Ex-Governor's Suspension, Blame NNPP by gigabyte13: 6:09am On Apr 16
Nigerian politics
😂😂🤣😅😂🤣😅😅
😂😂🤣😅😂🤣😅🤣
Opposition dey help ruling party suspend their National chairman for that matter
😂😂😅🤣😂😅🤣🤣
😂😂😅🤣😅😅😅😅
Nigerian politics sweet die.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje's Ward Exco Debunks Ex-Governor's Suspension, Blame NNPP by free2ryhme: 6:14am On Apr 16
Wewin88:
it is called hunger.
Nobody can't sleep with hunger pangs. Any amount would do boss

but you get data for instagram and nairaland...

You are not hungry
Re: Ganduje's Ward Exco Debunks Ex-Governor's Suspension, Blame NNPP by rinzaugustine: 6:20am On Apr 16
Brazen criminals like Ganduje and the alpha beta cocaine lord are whom some people with limited IQs saw as a messaih that will rescue them from generational poverty…smh

1 Like

Re: Ganduje's Ward Exco Debunks Ex-Governor's Suspension, Blame NNPP by Ogbaduu: 6:36am On Apr 16
You dey whine?
Do you know how Nigeria politics work?
Make we just agree say Ganduje don take style get problem like this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje's Ward Exco Debunks Ex-Governor's Suspension, Blame NNPP by SlavaUkraini: 6:37am On Apr 16
The Ghost 👻👻👻 that hunted Oshiomole out of Office would surely do same to Gandollar....

1 Like

Re: Ganduje's Ward Exco Debunks Ex-Governor's Suspension, Blame NNPP by ipobarethieves: 6:37am On Apr 16
grin Ofunaofu,juliuganduje,.CRYING and others bald heads enemies, grin cheesy 😀 😢 😭 😢 😭 😢 IS FREE grin cool.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just Arrived Nigeria And Its Gej All Over The Place. / 15-Year-Old Used Rail Coaches Are "Good Enough" - Fashola / Breaking: Fuel Now #57(Buhari Is Working)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.