Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Pop-up Domination Settings - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pop-up Domination Settings (1223 Views)

How To Add A Pop-up On Your Wordpress Website / WORDPRESS DOMINATION Code..,web Design Mastery / Pop Up Window Script That Is Multi Browser Supported? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pop-up Domination Settings by micawber(m): 11:04am On Nov 18, 2011
Hello webmasters,

Pls can anybody assis me with how to set-up my popup domination? My site is a wordpress site and i don't know how to fix it. The instruction said "Enter your html opt-in code", I don't know how to get the code.

It further said:
Read this before inputting your HTML

You need to make sure the opt-in code that you have been provided contains the htmo <form> tag. Also make sure that it has both Name and Email address fields.

The boxes below the HTML input box should automagically detect the Name and Email address field. If they don't select the correct fields, simply choose the correct name and email address fields from the dropdown.

Pls somebody should help me. I don't mind calling you now if you drop your number.
Re: Pop-up Domination Settings by joomlaman(m): 3:51pm On Nov 18, 2011
I have you contacted the vendors/merchant for help? I think that should be ur first point of call.

If you require external assistance then call me on: 08039508010
Cheers!

Re: Pop-up Domination Settings by YemiAdisa1(m): 1:33am On Nov 21, 2011
@ the op, you will have to sign up for a free autoresponder service probably with Aweber, icontact, sendblaster or mailchimp

After the registration, log into your account and design your opt-in form, there should be a button for you to generate html code,

Copy the code and paste it into your popupdomination , that's all you have to do for that part!

I used to have PopupDomination on my website @ http://www.adeyemiadisa.com/
Re: Pop-up Domination Settings by lagoshost(m): 8:42am On Nov 21, 2011
I hate that with a passion. It is not professional at all.

Top bloggers never used it.

(1) (Reply)

Designing A Responsive Layout From Scratch For Html5,wordpress,joomla,drupal / 8 Essential Things You Should Do Before Applying For Adsense / Social Media Marketing SEO Tools, Unlimited Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.