Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,635 members, 7,820,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Bandit Plays With Lebanese Worker: "Foreign Firms Pay Bandits For Protection" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandit Plays With Lebanese Worker: "Foreign Firms Pay Bandits For Protection" (31497 Views)

FG Makes N2tn Taxes From Google, Facebook, Foreign Firms – Punch / Women Now Give Their Daughters To Bandits For Money - Kaduna Commissioner Hafsat / Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandit Plays With Lebanese Worker: "Foreign Firms Pay Bandits For Protection" by neoG(f): 12:25pm On Apr 16
What do you expect him to say? Do you want him to talk the truth now and they will stop his 30k monthly pay to write rubbish?
VULCAN:
Is that your weak response?

Re: Bandit Plays With Lebanese Worker: "Foreign Firms Pay Bandits For Protection" by Goddyrichie(m): 1:16pm On Apr 16
insidelife22:
For the first time in my life I feel shameful being a Nigerian.
we’re still one Nigeria 🇳🇬 pls 😂
Re: Bandit Plays With Lebanese Worker: "Foreign Firms Pay Bandits For Protection" by Goddyrichie(m): 1:17pm On Apr 16
NwekeUG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiSMwy1XCW0?si=JmpPEa7pP-zBWP3E

Notorious Bandit Plays With Lebanese Worker As Foreign Construction Firms Pay Bandits For Protection

Source: Mahdi Shehu
Hausa Igbo Yoruba Niger Deltans we’re one Nigerian 🇳🇬 Let’s enjoy our country in peace 😂
Re: Bandit Plays With Lebanese Worker: "Foreign Firms Pay Bandits For Protection" by OALandAgents: 2:20pm On Apr 16
Foreigners probably sponsoring the terrorist activities of the so called bandits.

But that bandit don't even look like he is Nigerian.

So the contractor handling dualisation of road in Zamfara is paying Bandits? Minister of Works Umahi must hear this ! angry
Re: Bandit Plays With Lebanese Worker: "Foreign Firms Pay Bandits For Protection" by dreamwords: 2:55pm On Apr 16
insidelife22:
For the first time in my life I feel shameful being a Nigerian.
If this is ur first time of being shameful as a Nigeria, I wonder the kind of person u are, because most people are ashamed of the country most times
Re: Bandit Plays With Lebanese Worker: "Foreign Firms Pay Bandits For Protection" by Khallicopyro: 2:57pm On Apr 16
Namaster:
Pay a criminal in a sane country and you'll be charged with aiding and abetting and thrown in jail. Pay a criminal in Nigeria, you'll be celebrated for being smart and invited to symposiums.
It happens even in the US. Big buisness owners pay protection money to the Mafia and other gangs
Re: Bandit Plays With Lebanese Worker: "Foreign Firms Pay Bandits For Protection" by virginchaser(m): 3:13pm On Apr 16
CodeTemplar:
Whoever fed these Fulani the bullshît that it is North versus South is to blame for this. See what entitlement mentality has triggered.

dead men don't go to jail. I better pay a criminal and explain myself. Even govt pays criminals to have student released.

...and complicating situation for our security people.
Re: Bandit Plays With Lebanese Worker: "Foreign Firms Pay Bandits For Protection" by nstore: 4:36pm On Apr 16
Re: Bandit Plays With Lebanese Worker: "Foreign Firms Pay Bandits For Protection" by Tradepunter2: 6:17pm On Apr 16
Tonytonex:
People like you are the problems of this country.
Normalizing the abnormal.

Baba if you haven't been in the system.... Don't say what you don't know.... There are lots of NGOs that get such passage...... It's favors the FG to an extent.... On this you will never know why and how
Re: Bandit Plays With Lebanese Worker: "Foreign Firms Pay Bandits For Protection" by Coolgent(m): 6:33pm On Apr 16
libertyfather:
that man will not be that stupid to stand with a bandit and take this shot, this like the man is under threat or something...if foreigners pays bandit for whatever security or so its an high profile deal that even involves top men in government...so how come will they be this stupid
Based on what i heard....
There's agreement between the construction firm and the bandits, unfortunately another factional bandits kidnapped one of foreigners working with the said company!
The bandits with dreadlocks met with the factional bandits hence the release of the Lebanese.
The earlier our government take action against this foreign fulani the better!
The
Re: Bandit Plays With Lebanese Worker: "Foreign Firms Pay Bandits For Protection" by BluntCrazeMan: 7:08pm On Apr 16
kuboy:
With time our security will get him
Our Security??

“Nigerian Security” you mean?

DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH..
Hhaaahahahahahaaahahaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose, Ekiti Lawmakers Hold Thanksgiving Service At Deeper Life: Photos / Kaduna Refinery Restarts Production / Photo Prof. Osinbajo Takes Campaign To Ikenne Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.