Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,020 members, 7,818,022 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Direction From Mile 2 To Surulere - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Direction From Mile 2 To Surulere (179 Views)

I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer / Agbara To Surulere / How Do I Get To Ojodu Berger From Mile 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Direction From Mile 2 To Surulere by absnaira(m): 7:51am On Apr 16
Please how can I move from Mile 2 to Formost Radiology consultant, 50 Ogunlana drive surulere Lagos.
Thanks
Re: Direction From Mile 2 To Surulere by cenaman(m): 8:08am On Apr 16
Take a bus to Ikorodu, ask where u will get a bus to Shagamu, when u reach Shagamu interchange ask of ogunlana drive even birds knows there grin
Re: Direction From Mile 2 To Surulere by Zwooks: 8:21am On Apr 16
absnaira:
Please how can I move from Mile 2 to Formost Radiology consultant, 50 Ogunlana drive surulere Lagos.
Thanks

Enter Oshodi, drop at Cele Ijesha.
Re: Direction From Mile 2 To Surulere by Wawelexy(m): 8:45am On Apr 16
absnaira:
Thanks

Lol.... Wicked commenters above..

OP, surulere is very close to mile 2, just go to mile 2 bus stop, enter shuttle going to orile, highlight at orile and cross to the other end, ask anybody of where keke is loading ogunlana, or better still, shitta, from shitta bike will take you to that address.

5 Likes

Re: Direction From Mile 2 To Surulere by Wawelexy(m): 8:46am On Apr 16
Zwooks:

Enter Oshodi, drop at Cele Ijesha.

This is also good but a longer route

1 Like

Re: Direction From Mile 2 To Surulere by DaniellaDokubo(f): 8:49am On Apr 16
absnaira:
Thanks

1.Take a bus to Costain round about, on the way drop at Doyin bus stop.
2. Cross over and take a mini-bus to Masha bus stop.
3. Masha bus stop (there is a roundabout here) is the start of Ogunlana drive.
4. You can walk down Ogunlana drive to your destination or take tricycle going to Ojuelegba then drop along the way.

4 Likes

Re: Direction From Mile 2 To Surulere by kmaster007: 9:19am On Apr 16
From mile2 enter orile doyin bus stop. Get a keke napap goin to ojuelegba that Ur route

(1) (Reply)

Student Counselor At Bradfield Consulting Limited / ... / Vacancy For General Service Officer (internal Only) At The British Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.