Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,427 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer (33256 Views)

Which Of These Jobs Should He Go For? / NPA Or Efcc, Which Of These Jobs Is The Best With Good Pay, Please Help / Npower, What is Happening To January 2018 Stipend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by Cazzim(m): 6:52am On Dec 22, 2022
please do anybody here know the real or reliable salary and allowances of efcc,icpc or cbn,
and which among is a better place to work with, please I need urgent answer I will be glad if I get the answers.

16 Likes

Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by Kooldon(f): 7:27am On Dec 22, 2022
Pick CBN if your connect is strong and legits

135 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by dahmie2013: 7:30am On Dec 22, 2022
OP, let me borrow somebody's statement on this forum, is your brain paining you. You have an offer from CBN & you are asking JAMB question?

166 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by Cazzim(m): 7:34am On Dec 22, 2022
[quote author=Kooldon post=119340753]Pick CBN if your connect is strong and legits[/quote

thanks for the advice, but a friend told me efcc pay.more that CBN and even get money More than cbn workers,, dear u know we work because of money

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by Cazzim(m): 7:36am On Dec 22, 2022
let me borrow somebody's statement on this forum, is your brain paining you. You have an offer from CBN & you are asking JAMB question

I just Google and see that efcc pay more than cbn thou that might not be the real pay, and up to 2 person told me same thing. am just confused

8 Likes

Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by Cazzim(m): 7:42am On Dec 22, 2022
please I just want to know there salary scale and allowances between efcc and cbn, I believe someone here might help me with it
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by muyico(m): 7:50am On Dec 22, 2022
Cazzim:
please I just want to know there salary scale and allowances between efcc and cbn, I believe someone here might help me with it
Thinkz of the stress and hazard,sumtimes the stress may not worth it!! Thinkz of ur safety and privacy!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by Ishilove: 8:29am On Dec 22, 2022
You will make money in EFCC but it will be like blood money; cursed and a harbinger of sorrow.

Stay with CBN if you want peace of mind

163 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by ilevic(m): 8:47am On Dec 22, 2022
Cazzim:
please do anybody here know the real or reliable salary and allowances of efcc,icpc or cbn,
and which among is a better place to work with, please I need urgent answer I will be glad if I get the answers.

Guy please pick CBN and remember to connect me to any of ur forgone alternatives

49 Likes

Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by nnamdi640: 9:00am On Dec 22, 2022
Cbn is better than the other two because the two have lot of disadvantages moreover a new government can come in and dissolve the other two but Cbn will always be. Beside, how are you people getting this job meanwhile I just dey here dey waste dey go. Please connect me too bros

155 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by freddie009(m): 9:18am On Dec 22, 2022
There is more money in icpc and efcc, the salary might not be higher compared to CBN but bro kpaje(slang for free money). These dudes make approx. 50k every day while the ogas 150k (not as a new recruit though). They arrest you while you bail yourself to avoid being shown on the internet using their placard. The employees are 90 per cent Muslim. If you see their cars bros, young guys between the ages of 24 to 33 years. The security guard drives a Camry 2.2.

Southerners omo we they suffer these hausa are taking over the juicy govt job in Nigeria.

112 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by Slayar: 10:13am On Dec 22, 2022
Cazzim:

Seek a legit seer and ask which one favours you the most.

4 Likes

Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by ManAustin(m): 10:53am On Dec 22, 2022
Where una dey see jobs?

5 Likes

Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by qwertyboss(m): 11:00am On Dec 22, 2022
Cazzim:
let me borrow somebody's statement on this forum, is your brain paining you. You have an offer from CBN & you are asking JAMB question

I just Google and see that efcc pay more than cbn thou that might not be the real pay, and up to 2 person told me same thing. am just confused
You will train with final year NDA students...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by Lannister360: 11:30am On Dec 22, 2022
Cazzim:
See people when get connection, CBN is better bro.

5 Likes

Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by Lannister360: 11:31am On Dec 22, 2022
Cazzim:

It's not just about the pay, efcc work na yeye work. They are thieves.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by ccjoe: 12:36pm On Dec 22, 2022
Opt for the EFCC, there's always so much spoils to part with!
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by Didijiji: 1:09pm On Dec 22, 2022
CBN
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by MorataFC: 1:09pm On Dec 22, 2022
Cazzim:
Wonderful, you wrote applications arguably to the three biggest organizations in the country, and all 3 picked you but you don't know which one to choose.
Are you sure you are the owner of the Applications/Cv or are you asking for your friends?

7 Likes

Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 22, 2022
I think cbn will offer much job security
Please someone should connect me to a job within umuahia being idle is really bad

1 Like

Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by FuckDModz: 1:09pm On Dec 22, 2022
grin

Show off

3 Likes

Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by nkemoma(m): 1:10pm On Dec 22, 2022
Don't choose any

Start a business

7 Likes

Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by Skillsnigeria: 1:10pm On Dec 22, 2022
Hmmm
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by tofolo(m): 1:10pm On Dec 22, 2022
Cazzim:
CBN ooooooooo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by noble2faith(m): 1:10pm On Dec 22, 2022
shocked

Should we say ur leg long or na blessing from above?
Cos how u get three different appointment from three different high profile government agencies dey baffle me.

Alaye, choose CBN oo

6 Likes

Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 22, 2022
dahmie2013:
OP, let me borrow somebody's statement on this forum, is your brain paining you. You have an offer from CBN & you are asking JAMB question?

cheesy
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by Qurungu: 1:11pm On Dec 22, 2022
Cazzim:

CBN!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by Obaofaba: 1:12pm On Dec 22, 2022
I don't believe this clout chaser

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by sirjoggy(m): 1:12pm On Dec 22, 2022
EFCC aside from your salary, you go dey collect raba from all this yahoo boys

2 Likes

Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by TheGiftedOne(m): 1:13pm On Dec 22, 2022
The same hypocrites who want a better country are urging him on towards the job where he would corruptly get more aside his salary.

Most Nigerians are just thieves na opportunity them no get.

72 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by youngrhosy(m): 1:13pm On Dec 22, 2022
Hun. God when? cry cry cry
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by alllffy(m): 1:13pm On Dec 22, 2022
EFCC is better, CBN is not as lucrative as many thought...

with EFCC funds comes literally, remember Nigerians has dubious tendencies...

Even CBN governor needs EFCC connect

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Recruitment @ Ministry Of Interior (M O I) / The Life Of An Unemployed Graduate / Photo: When You Get Government Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.