Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

South Africa President Encouraged Lady Looking For Job To Keep Searching - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / South Africa President Encouraged Lady Looking For Job To Keep Searching (20306 Views)

Nairaland, Help Me Out, I'm Growing Older Everyday With No Good Job To Boast Of. / Masters Degree Holder Hunts For Job On The Street (Photo) / Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa President Encouraged Lady Looking For Job To Keep Searching by dequir: 1:59pm On Apr 16
toujurs:
Keep quiet, did he tell you, his family is poor, Do poor people rule undecided. Oga go ad look for a work and stop crying on the comment section

You are the one crying everywhere on the thread. And your comments show your utter childishness.

But meanwhile let me use a little of my time to educate you, though I know it will be wasted on you.

When Buhari was president, he used his influence to get a top position job for his daughter at NNPC, in which some top media attacked him for. Is Buhari a poor man?

Or recently when Senator Akume, and some top politicians were accused of securing lucrative appointments for their children at CBN. And these top politicians were crying foul because their children were being transferred to Lagos from Abuja. Were these politicians poor by any standards? Therefore rich men also seek for jobs for their kids.

So I believe that answered your childish diatribe.
Re: South Africa President Encouraged Lady Looking For Job To Keep Searching by InvertedHammer: 2:03pm On Apr 16
SarkinYarki:
As it should be ...as president he has to be fair , he can't give her job automatically when others that have been looking for job before her haven't gotten jobs yet
/
Nigerians would never understand. In a country where citizens' brains have been ravaged with corruption and nepotism, they'd expect the government official to bypass due process and offer her automatic employment as "PA in Nothing".

/
Re: South Africa President Encouraged Lady Looking For Job To Keep Searching by IronGalaxy: 2:11pm On Apr 16
helinues:

SA is currently on the mission to self destroyed..

Ramaphosa, Malema and Zuma as the leading candidates in the next SA election, all products of ANC who collapsed the country.

You're reacting from media sensationalism, no country has collapsed here

1 Like

Re: South Africa President Encouraged Lady Looking For Job To Keep Searching by Khallicopyro: 2:49pm On Apr 16
He should have at least gave her a recommendation or something.
Re: South Africa President Encouraged Lady Looking For Job To Keep Searching by toujurs: 3:57pm On Apr 16
dequir:

You are the one crying everywhere on the thread. And your comments show your utter childishness.

But meanwhile let me use a little of my time to educate you, though I know it will be wasted on you.

When Buhari was president, he used his influence to get a top position job for his daughter at NNPC, in which some top media attacked him for. Is Buhari a poor man?

Or recently when Senator Akume, and some top politicians were accused of securing lucrative appointments for their children at CBN. And these top politicians were crying foul because their children were being transferred to Lagos from Abuja. Were these politicians poor by any standards? Therefore rich men also seek for jobs for their kids.

So I believe that answered your childish diatribe.
was buhari rich either? Someone who couldn't find his presidency. Why do you think he has been loosing, do you know how many times he came out for presidency. This olodo man.

He won, because rotimi ameachi funded his
presidency, tinubu supported a little as well, but tinubu major influence was commanding support from the southwest.

Buhari can't afford the latest lexus 2024, before he became the president.

I guess buhari was not a greedy person.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kogi State University Is Recruiting For Lecturers (Photos) / Lagos Trains 450 Entrepreneurs In Coconut ‘Waste To Wealth’ Initiative (Photos) / Coronation Merchant Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.