Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Disabled Goats Getting Wheelchairs From Community Aid - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Disabled Goats Getting Wheelchairs From Community Aid (34615 Views)

The Affordable Hearing Aid Era: Revolutionizing Accessibility / Escaped Lion Found In Kano Zoo After Devouring Goats In Their Cage / Residents Raises Alarm As Unknown Animal Kills Goats In Abuja (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disabled Goats Getting Wheelchairs From Community Aid by Autobot05: 1:02pm On Apr 16
geoworldedu:
Fake love. Eventually they will still cook it and chop grin

They’re not like you 🙃
Re: Disabled Goats Getting Wheelchairs From Community Aid by Kingzmate(m): 1:28pm On Apr 16
NOTHING WE NO GO SEE grin

I WONDER WETIN SCIENCE DEY SMOKE NOWADAYS cool
Re: Disabled Goats Getting Wheelchairs From Community Aid by Sleekfingers: 1:39pm On Apr 16
Bar1941:
As if they are not going to slaughter it later on.

Some people keep goats as pet. Even if it die, they will bury it.
Re: Disabled Goats Getting Wheelchairs From Community Aid by Sleekfingers: 1:40pm On Apr 16
Crownbackhome:
You can only see this kind thing in abroad

Ghana, Togo , Sudan , somalia are also abroad
Re: Disabled Goats Getting Wheelchairs From Community Aid by Zona123(m): 1:55pm On Apr 16
Tjra:

Funny, but it's the sad truth cry

If na Naija, Obiidientss go don turn am to Asun still sell the wheelchair for Alaba market.

Those guys no get joy at all.
Dry joke , not funny
Re: Disabled Goats Getting Wheelchairs From Community Aid by Zona123(m): 1:56pm On Apr 16
ignis:
It's unfortunate that animals in the Western world receive better medical care and privileges than humans in Nigeria.

Pure fact
Re: Disabled Goats Getting Wheelchairs From Community Aid by freeman66: 2:02pm On Apr 16
This people self they for carry the goat go church for miracle

for your stunning website chat us on whatsapp on 08060088144
Re: Disabled Goats Getting Wheelchairs From Community Aid by geoworldedu: 2:10pm On Apr 16
Autobot05:

They’re not like you 🙃
So you mean they don't eat beef, goat meat, chicken and turkey abroad grin
In fact they consume animals more than Africans. You can go and check.
Re: Disabled Goats Getting Wheelchairs From Community Aid by NGArmyTerrorist: 3:26pm On Apr 16
ignis:
It's unfortunate that animals in the Western world receive better medical care and privileges than humans in Nigeria.

Re: Disabled Goats Getting Wheelchairs From Community Aid by Autobot05: 5:23pm On Apr 16
geoworldedu:

So you mean they don't eat beef, goat meat, chicken and turkey abroad grin
In fact they consume animals more than Africans. You can go and check.

Not when it’s their pet bro 😏
If a turkey is the pet they won’t eat it
You can go and check too

Infact most legit meat companies have procedures to make the animal die as swiftly and painless as possible over there … Una nor even Dey reason that one for here sef
Re: Disabled Goats Getting Wheelchairs From Community Aid by geoworldedu: 5:44pm On Apr 16
Autobot05:

Not when it’s their pet bro 😏
If a turkey is the pet they won’t eat it
You can go and check too

Infact most legit meat companies have procedures to make the animal die as swiftly and painless as possible over there … Una nor even Dey reason that one for here sef
It's the same here. We don't eat our pets.
Re: Disabled Goats Getting Wheelchairs From Community Aid by Autobot05: 6:26pm On Apr 16
geoworldedu:

It's the same here. We don't eat our pets.

Lmao if I hear 😂
Re: Disabled Goats Getting Wheelchairs From Community Aid by geoworldedu: 7:03pm On Apr 16
Autobot05:

Lmao if I hear 😂
I know you want to generalise because maybe 0.5% of the tribes in Nigeria does that doesn't mean we all do that. Most times, it's even people who are not the owner of these pets that steal or hunt them to eat, not the owners.
Re: Disabled Goats Getting Wheelchairs From Community Aid by 4KNGOATS(m): 1:28am On Apr 17
TunezTV:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R45OJZtBwzE

The animals who would have been considered ASUN Candidates in Nigeria have been given a second chance in life with a way to walk despite their disabilities.
grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Disabled Goats Getting Wheelchairs From Community Aid by IceTrees96: 3:59am On Apr 17
TunezTV:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R45OJZtBwzE

The animals who would have been considered ASUN Candidates in Nigeria have been given a second chance in life with a way to walk despite their disabilities.

It’s time to get them in a pot 😂🤣
Re: Disabled Goats Getting Wheelchairs From Community Aid by Autobot05: 10:45pm On Apr 17
geoworldedu:

I know you want to generalise because maybe 0.5% of the tribes in Nigeria does that doesn't mean we all do that. Most times, it's even people who are not the owner of these pets that steal or hunt them to eat, not the owners.

Lies
Re: Disabled Goats Getting Wheelchairs From Community Aid by geoworldedu: 11:01pm On Apr 17
Autobot05:

Lies
prove it. In Lagos where I live, people don't eat their pet dogs and cats. I mean 100% people don't do that.
Re: Disabled Goats Getting Wheelchairs From Community Aid by Autobot05: 7:35am On Apr 18
geoworldedu:
prove it. In Lagos where I live, people don't eat their pet dogs and cats. I mean 100% people don't do that.
Thanks to civilization and this generation is good in that

People from the past generation that grew up in the village will always have other perspectives . Everything is meat . I’ve seen multiple incidents that’s why I’m saying it . Never eaten any of my pet tho . I bury them when they die

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Japanese Scientists Record Plants "Talking" To Each Other / Fuelless Generator? How True? / Kangaroo Rescued From Freezing Lake in Australia (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.