Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

Fuelless Generator? How True? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Fuelless Generator? How True? (34599 Views)

Self-powered (fuelless) Generator Design / What Do You Know About Fuelless Generator? / Nigerian Scientists Develop Fuelless Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuelless Generator? How True? by MindExplorer(m): 6:18pm On Mar 17, 2010
Hello guys in the forum. i have been wandring about this technology i heard of recent. Pls does anybody know how true this is? I need to know more about this stuff? Lets get talking people!!
Re: Fuelless Generator? How True? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 17, 2010
Re: Fuelless Generator? How True? by cardoso111(m): 6:44pm On Mar 17, 2010
Like kminds really.let NLanders flood this page with what they know about the subject.we need price of 1KVA,2KVA etc, you may send me details on cieba777@yahoo.com
Re: Fuelless Generator? How True? by MindExplorer(m): 7:08pm On Mar 18, 2010
Yes people, i think we shuld coment on dis. Or is it anoda scam in town? Do u thk it is posible? Abeg no closed mouth here. Mak una begin to talk 4 here. Light na problem 4 naija. And na we go solve dat prob.
Re: Fuelless Generator? How True? by DoubleN(m): 2:17pm On Mar 19, 2010
Sure its not an Inverter?
Re: Fuelless Generator? How True? by MindExplorer(m): 11:07pm On Mar 19, 2010
Wel, i think its nt an inverter. I heard dat it involves d use of our normal tiger gen. Bt 1st dey wl dismantle it and do sm magomago. Bt i want 2 b realy sure if it reliable, n dat it is nt 1 of d usual products dat wil b in2rodus 2 d maket n wont functn as xpcted. Lik inverter.
Re: Fuelless Generator? How True? by bug24(m): 7:54am On Mar 21, 2010
No, its nt an inverter. a guy came 2us 4presentation lately seeking sponsorship for mass productn of dis gen. its just lik u r cloning a pc. MOTOR, ALTERNATOR, DRY-CELL BATTERY(recheargable lantern), KICK-STARTER and some oda components. i told him 2go bring d ones they'v workd 4 durability test. stil waitin 4him. but its REAL sha.
Re: Fuelless Generator? How True? by MindExplorer(m): 1:49pm On Mar 21, 2010
Hey gy, pls let us know more abt dis. Every body here nids 2know as much as posibu abt dis The reliabily and other facts abt it. Pls don't hesitate to let drop all yur findings abt dis.
Re: Fuelless Generator? How True? by adamushaibu(m): 8:23pm On Mar 21, 2010
Mindexplorer, i just bought the packet online, i am through reading
the e book, i am watching the video now-will soon practice it, if it works-
which i am sure it will. I'll give you the phone number and email address
of the product OWNER.
Re: Fuelless Generator? How True? by cardoso111(m): 8:47pm On Mar 21, 2010
Just this evening.i heard on the Radio that Mercantile Co in Oluyole Estate now marketnearv Niger Hygiene in Ibadan.try them or i will send their fone when i confirm
Re: Fuelless Generator? How True? by MindExplorer(m): 11:27pm On Mar 21, 2010
Ok gyz, waiting to learn more!
Re: Fuelless Generator? How True? by maclatunji: 1:55pm On Mar 22, 2010
We might be on to a revolutionary product here, if you know how it works, give us details, some of us can help you blow-up pass Bill Gates if only you are foresighted enough. This "Fuel-less generator" must have an alternative power source. So what is that power source?
Re: Fuelless Generator? How True? by globatop: 10:17pm On Mar 22, 2010
Check this article:

The concept of a mass produced fuelless generator has remained an interesting proposition to engineers today. Many papers have been written on the feasibility of building such a generator based on the work of Tesla. At conferences and trade shows, it is not unusual to find engineers who speak in support of the idea of Tesla’s fuelless generator. From time to time, small scale models are constructed. However, there does not appear to be at this a working prototype that can be produced for use in industry or by the general populace.
http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-a-fuelless-generator.htm
Re: Fuelless Generator? How True? by MindExplorer(m): 10:52pm On Mar 22, 2010
This is Great! But certainly not the end of the road to this search! We are going to lauch more searches and see what we can obtain. I believe we can. Let searches continue! Great Minds!
Re: Fuelless Generator? How True? by Splinter: 12:51am On Mar 23, 2010
I see this but I raise you with this

'zero point energy generator ' from youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgQXYBRYwbg

let me know your thoughts smiley
Re: Fuelless Generator? How True? by Dscientist: 11:58am On Mar 23, 2010
fuelless generator or Zero point energy generator do exist really but all this machine will work @prototype level ie at no load or small load level, i have experimented so many types. those that works will have to taken in some form of energy to give out sufficient energy to power home appliance. i will post my own researches here if it can be of any help.
Re: Fuelless Generator? How True? by Dscientist: 11:59am On Mar 23, 2010
fuelless generator or Zero point energy generator do exist really but all this machine will work @prototype level ie at  no load or small load  level, i have experimented so many types. those that works will have to taken in some form of energy to give out sufficient energy to power home appliance.  i will post my own researches here if it can be of any help to you.
Re: Fuelless Generator? How True? by afoson(m): 12:26am On Aug 17, 2010
Hello,

have u been able to build it your self?

how can i get the manual and CD.

please contact me through my phone number 08065424453

or mrafolabiplaza@yahoo.com
Re: Fuelless Generator? How True? by powertechn: 1:25pm On Oct 12, 2010
WELL, IF YOU RE DOUBTING THE EFFICIENCY KINDLY GET MY DVD AND MANUAL OR COME FOR ONE ON ONE TRAINING, log on to (www.powertech.iceonlyconsult.com)
Re: Fuelless Generator? How True? by afoson(m): 1:48pm On Oct 12, 2010
as long as your own uses battery it doesnt stay upto

30 minutes and the battery is dead, you people

should stop selling package on this fuellless

gen , is a scam and nairaland should stop it too.

there is a seminar coming up very soon

in portharcort on the generator that doesnt use

battery, fuell , inverter or solar

its a new discovery and u better update your self before

is too late

call me on 08065424453
Re: Fuelless Generator? How True? by powertechn: 2:22pm On Oct 12, 2010
WELL, IF YOU RE DOUBTING THE EFFICIENCY KINDLY GET MY DVD AND MANUAL OR COME FOR ONE ON ONE TRAINING, log on to (www.powertech.iceonlyconsult.com)
Re: Fuelless Generator? How True? by dailydolla4u(m): 11:46am On Oct 20, 2010
Hay gyz what is de finding of this Fuelless Gen. Is it a scam or real as any1 gotten 1 to be sure. Pls research continue
Re: Fuelless Generator? How True? by afoson(m): 7:37pm On Oct 25, 2010
it is real

and by Nov 20 there will be a SEMINAR

coming up in portHarcourt on one that doesn't use

battery, it will be put on for more than 10 hours

we also have for sale

for more infor call 08065424453
Re: Fuelless Generator? How True? by Phemmmy(m): 1:27pm On Nov 06, 2010
Its mode of operation is very simple.a dc motor is coupled to an alternator via a fan belt.the dc motor is powered with a 12battery.and always remember that every generator has terminals for charging batteries.so,this is connected to the battery to keep the dc motor running and charge the battery.since there is no electrical connection between the motor and generator.the process continues until the fan belt worms out.thats all

1 Like

Re: Fuelless Generator? How True? by afoson(m): 2:25pm On Nov 07, 2010
you are very wrong ,

come to the seminar and when

you see fan belt collect your money back

the seminar is coming up on 20th this month in Port harcourt

call 08065424453
Re: Fuelless Generator? How True? by bigfat: 4:56pm On Nov 08, 2010
very expensive
Re: Fuelless Generator? How True? by afoson(m): 8:09pm On Nov 08, 2010
the list price for our fulluess product is

N25,000 for i pass my neighbour generator

others ranges from 45k to above bigger gen,

in the seminar the gen will be left to be on

for 8 hours and more .

its not expensive my brother

the seminar fee is only N10,000

VERY SOON IN PORTHARCOURT

For more details call

Re: Fuelless Generator? How True? by topeantony(m): 8:41am On Feb 02, 2011
the fueless generator is real i av the CD but its copy protected,i coplead one for myself its easy anyone can do it its working fine i did mine with the tiger generator cost about= 15,000 naira but the thing is the battery i got it for 15,000naira not deep circle.the generator is charging the battery
Re: Fuelless Generator? How True? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 27, 2011
Hello, anything new with this product. Who has been running it for long, how efficient is it?
Re: Fuelless Generator? How True? by vitality22(m): 11:38am On Sep 28, 2011
I need this information badly. Any help please

(1) (2) (Reply)

Japanese Scientists Record Plants "Talking" To Each Other / Kangaroo Rescued From Freezing Lake in Australia (Pix, Video) / Ladies Rescue Turtle At A Private Beach In Lagos, Sent It Back To The Sea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.