Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

95 Million Nigerians Need To Register For NIN, Says NIMC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 95 Million Nigerians Need To Register For NIN, Says NIMC (6946 Views)

Nigerians To Pay N1,000 NIN Fee For Passports, Says NIMC / Nigerians To Pay N15,000, Other Charges To Correct NIN Details, Says NIMC / NIMC Adopts Booking System For NIN Enrolment, Issues Fresh Guidelines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 95 Million Nigerians Need To Register For NIN, Says NIMC by Kingzmate(m): 2:03pm On Apr 16
NA FREE

5K FOR REGISTRATION OF NIN, WHEN PEOPLE ARE HUNGRY sad

ABI AFTER NIN REGISTRATION GOVERNMENT GO BUY YOU FOOD

GOVERNMENT DON SEE HOW MUCH DEM DEY MAKE VIA THIS NIN MATTERS cool

OVA MAKE THEM TAKE THE REMAINING 95% FROM CENSUS grin
Re: 95 Million Nigerians Need To Register For NIN, Says NIMC by graceland366: 2:09pm On Apr 16
http:///earnbtcbywatchingads_bot?start=538739588
Legit way to earn yourself BTC into your wallet. Within 24hours I have gotten 0.0005463
Re: 95 Million Nigerians Need To Register For NIN, Says NIMC by Ojoabidemi9(m): 2:10pm On Apr 16
They should just rest.
Re: 95 Million Nigerians Need To Register For NIN, Says NIMC by NonEthniCITY: 2:11pm On Apr 16
I registered for NIN in 2015 with a phone number I no longer use currently, I have tried changing my number on their mobile app, but it’s saying I should go to their office to update it.

Re: 95 Million Nigerians Need To Register For NIN, Says NIMC by Iolo(m): 2:12pm On Apr 16
BigDawsNet:

We can only confirm that if we run census

But I believe they can still manipulate it... cis d more population, the more the funds they borrow to loot

Correct. I personally don’t believe we are that many. But till a reliable census is run no one knows tbh.

1 Like

Re: 95 Million Nigerians Need To Register For NIN, Says NIMC by engrcalvin: 2:16pm On Apr 16
Schedule a timeline, Take the registration to every polling unit in the country, at least in the rural areas, and see how millions will be enrolled. This is the smartest thing to do.
Re: 95 Million Nigerians Need To Register For NIN, Says NIMC by Kaido: 2:24pm On Apr 16
Fvck y'all at NIMC.
Re: 95 Million Nigerians Need To Register For NIN, Says NIMC by Dobodobo04: 2:26pm On Apr 16
I think either of any ID should be okay, instead of all Nigerians on NIN.

1) Nigerian passport
2)NIN
3) PVC

I should be able to use any of this to open bank account, vote, register my sim, etc. They all have bio data info that can be synchronised and be used to access centralised database for verification.

Also foreigners travelling to Nigeria on Nigerian issued visas can simply use the unique visa numbers on their visas to register their SIM cards with ease.

You would ensure simplicity and save people of stress.

I like the government’s effort in encouraging all Nigerians to have a form of identify, as cash payments to vulnerable groups can be facilitated but ID duplicities have their own risks.

Also, we should have a mandatory and centralised birth and death certificates, and new borns should be issued NIN before their first birthdays. All expectant mothers should mandatorily register with midwives or clinics.

No more age falsification for good!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 95 Million Nigerians Need To Register For NIN, Says NIMC by ShenTeh(m): 2:37pm On Apr 16
Simple.

This is another possible proof for those of us who believe that our population is NOT over 200m people.

170million is a generous guess.
Re: 95 Million Nigerians Need To Register For NIN, Says NIMC by YorubaDemonswag: 2:40pm On Apr 16
Their madness should be limited to their country only, nobody should disturb Nigeria and Nigerians with what happen between isreal and Iran.
Re: 95 Million Nigerians Need To Register For NIN, Says NIMC by Origin(f): 3:23pm On Apr 16
I am affected so I will speak out.

It is embarrassing the number of resources available to cater to a 100 million Nigerians.

For NIN, driver's license, international passport. How much is a laptop, camera and fingerprint machine that we continue to have long queues that wastes time and money every single day.

The government should please wise up and outsource to business center.

The NIN has a single customer care number that is NEVER reachable. Try it yourself. I ve spent hours trying to get feedback on issues I am told can only be resolved by this avenue.

Tried emails too no response for weeks....

Then one human being will now boast that he/she was the head of a parastatal for four to eight years. What were your accomplishments?
Re: 95 Million Nigerians Need To Register For NIN, Says NIMC by frog12: 3:27pm On Apr 16
FREE? people dey pay 20k for this grin

all these id schemes are money making for people

Kingzmate:
NA FREE

5K FOR REGISTRATION OF NIN, WHEN PEOPLE ARE HUNGRY sad

ABI AFTER NIN REGISTRATION GOVERNMENT GO BUY YOU FOOD

GOVERNMENT DON SEE HOW MUCH DEM DEY MAKE VIA THIS NIN MATTERS cool

OVA MAKE THEM TAKE THE REMAINING 95% FROM CENSUS grin
Re: 95 Million Nigerians Need To Register For NIN, Says NIMC by CodeTemplar: 3:46pm On Apr 16
Maybe those below age for jamb and waec.
Re: 95 Million Nigerians Need To Register For NIN, Says NIMC by Ideasroole: 4:13pm On Apr 16
Re: 95 Million Nigerians Need To Register For NIN, Says NIMC by Starhearts: 4:16pm On Apr 16
Alexlalax1:
First to comment dedicated to the bigot that reported me to be banned. Hope you are now balling with the likes of Adenugas and Adelekes... What is the effect of this nin registration when kidnappers, bandits and unknown gunmen are still on rampage dishing out terror to the helpless masses without them being traced. Or is this one of their no pattern of embezzling public funds. Ndi ala ,ndi ala

Go nd get ur own NIN
Re: 95 Million Nigerians Need To Register For NIN, Says NIMC by simplesearch: 4:18pm On Apr 16
The populace want to register but some corrupt government officials won't allow it happen unless you rob their palms, this is a very corrupt nation operating a very corrupt system. They make the registration look like a big deal by stressing people for nothing. Go there by 6am and the list is already on a long note, from where they'll pick only the numbers they wish to work with for the day. Other names not mentioned are left to repeat the visit, and so an endless process or circle is activated in that regard. But if you're ready to settle, you'll be called aside and quickly attended to. Same thing that can't be done for weeks or months suddenly become possible with monetary inducement. What a Shame of a nation!
Re: 95 Million Nigerians Need To Register For NIN, Says NIMC by Allanbass: 5:01pm On Apr 16
Iolo:
What if we aren’t 200 million+ in Nigeria?

We will go to the neighbouring countries and borrow people to complete 200 million.
Re: 95 Million Nigerians Need To Register For NIN, Says NIMC by onuman: 5:07pm On Apr 16
Alexlalax1:
First to comment dedicated to the bigot that reported me to be banned. Hope you are now balling with the likes of Adenugas and Adelekes... What is the effect of this nin registration when kidnappers, bandits and unknown gunmen are still on rampage dishing out terror to the helpless masses without them being traced. Or is this one of their no pattern of embezzling public funds. Ndi ala ,ndi ala

Identify number is given at birth. Giving it midway in one's life time begets handing out identity numbers to those like foreign terrorists and Islamists who pour into Nigeria daily from the Sahel region of Africa.
Re: 95 Million Nigerians Need To Register For NIN, Says NIMC by bigiyaro(m): 6:12pm On Apr 16
What benefits has acrrued to the ones that have registered?
Re: 95 Million Nigerians Need To Register For NIN, Says NIMC by FireUpNow(m): 6:14pm On Apr 16
What's the minimum age of Nigerians to be eligible to register for NIN?

I also think that with NIN there is no need for birth certificate issuance since it bears ones date of birth
Re: 95 Million Nigerians Need To Register For NIN, Says NIMC by Alexlalax1(m): 6:28pm On Apr 16
onuman:

Identify number is given at birth. Giving it midway in one's life time begets handing out identity numbers to those like foreign terrorists and Islamists who pour into Nigeria daily from the Sahel region of Africa.
They keep deceiving themselves

1 Like

Re: 95 Million Nigerians Need To Register For NIN, Says NIMC by onuman: 6:41pm On Apr 16
Alexlalax1:
They keep deceiving themselves

They are merely increasing the number of Jihadists from the Sahel region of Africa who enter in hundreds to Nigeria daily. Give them NIN, they apply and get Nigeria's passport. But when the bubble eventually bursts, they will still be the wailers, like the wailing over Boko Haram onslaught after the 12 far north states adopted unconstitutional Islamic Sharia criminal laws. Boko Haram says it is fighting for a country to be governed with Sharia criminal laws. Talk about fetching firewood infested with red ants. The red ants were in their natural enclave but got fetched and brought into homes.
Delusional of Nigeria's group romancing with Jihad to believe that Nigeria shall remain one if their war starts.

1 Like

Re: 95 Million Nigerians Need To Register For NIN, Says NIMC by Kwara1stson: 6:51pm On Apr 16
FairlyUSEDpussy:
Stupid people......

Ordinary change of name modification.......I did for the pass two weeks now hasn't been effected till now.........

Yet.......they wrote it takes jux 2 to 5 working days......
I did mine on Saturday. It reflected on Monday afternoon. make sure you upload all necessary documents.
Re: 95 Million Nigerians Need To Register For NIN, Says NIMC by Alexlalax1(m): 6:53pm On Apr 16
onuman:

They are merely increasing the number of Jihadists from the Sahel region of Africa who enter in hundreds to Nigeria daily. Give them NIN, they apply and get Nigeria's passport. But when the bubble eventually bursts, they will still be the wailers, like the wailing over Boko Haram onslaught after the 12 far north states adopted unconstitutional Islamic Sharia criminal laws. Boko Haram says it is fighting for a country to be governed with Sharia criminal laws. Talk about fetching firewood infested with red ants. The red ants were in their natural enclave but got fetched and brought into homes.
Delusional of Nigeria's group romancing with Jihad to believe that Nigeria shall remain one if their war starts.
you are very correct 💯
Re: 95 Million Nigerians Need To Register For NIN, Says NIMC by jojothaiv(m): 8:20pm On Apr 16
Dobodobo04:
I think either of any ID should be okay, instead of all Nigerians on NIN.

1) Nigerian passport
2)NIN
3) PVC

I should be able to use any of this to open bank account, vote, register my sim, etc. They all have bio data info that can be synchronised and be used to access centralised database for verification.

Also foreigners travelling to Nigeria on Nigerian issued visas can simply use the unique visa numbers on their visas to register their SIM cards with ease.

You would ensure simplicity and save people of stress.

I like the government’s effort in encouraging all Nigerians to have a form of identify, as cash payments to vulnerable groups can be facilitated but ID duplicities have their own risks.

Also, we should have a mandatory and centralised birth and death certificates, and new borns should be issued NIN before their first birthdays. All expectant mothers should mandatorily register with midwives or clinics.

No more age falsification for good!
I wish this see the light of the day.
Re: 95 Million Nigerians Need To Register For NIN, Says NIMC by FairlyUSEDpussy: 8:54pm On Apr 16
Kwara1stson:
I did mine on Saturday. It reflected on Monday afternoon. make sure you upload all necessary documents.

I did sir
I did it here Lagos.....
Re: 95 Million Nigerians Need To Register For NIN, Says NIMC by Kwara1stson: 9:15pm On Apr 16
FairlyUSEDpussy:

I did sir
I did it here Lagos.....
did you do it online or offline?
Re: 95 Million Nigerians Need To Register For NIN, Says NIMC by Aragon001: 10:07pm On Apr 16
They should add picture editing or pic changing on that self service platform oh. The picture capture they did for me last year cry angry i still dey vex for that official till today.
See the way I look my head look like lollipop onto stick. embarassed
Hahah! How this officials dey sometimes capture person for picture eh.
Re: 95 Million Nigerians Need To Register For NIN, Says NIMC by FairlyUSEDpussy: 10:55pm On Apr 16
Kwara1stson:

Online at nimc office......
Re: 95 Million Nigerians Need To Register For NIN, Says NIMC by FairlyUSEDpussy: 11:05pm On Apr 16
Kwara1stson:

Pls....did u get text send to u before it reflected??
Re: 95 Million Nigerians Need To Register For NIN, Says NIMC by LiveWire85: 6:20am On Apr 17
I hope they can count all those Islamic rats coming into the country from Chad, Niger etc
Re: 95 Million Nigerians Need To Register For NIN, Says NIMC by Kwara1stson: 2:06pm On Apr 17
FairlyUSEDpussy:

Pls....did u get text send to u before it reflected??
i didn't get any text.. it just reflected automatically on my nimc mobile app n I went to print.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Welcome To The Real Lagos- Has BBC Seen This? / "if They Rig, We'll Kill Them There-adams Oshiomole / Tunisia Deports 98 Nigerians For Immigration Offences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.