Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,240 members, 7,829,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Scared: Posted To Niger State From Lagos. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Scared: Posted To Niger State From Lagos. (131 Views)

Air France Announces The Suspension Of Flights To Niger & Mali / Immigration Deploys Personnel To Niger-Nigeria Border, Begins Blockade / Anambra Government Declares Free Transportation Within The State From December 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scared: Posted To Niger State From Lagos. by Jamie90(m): 11:17am On Apr 16
Please, NYSC posted me to bandit ravaged Niger state. Though I only want to camp there and redploy, I am concerned if the road from Lagos to Paiko, Niger state is safe to and fro.

Please, travellers should come to my aid.
Re: Scared: Posted To Niger State From Lagos. by alimiadedayo1: 12:37pm On Apr 16
Jamie90:
Please, NYSC posted me to bandit ravaged Niger state. Though I only want to camp there and redploy, I am concerned if the road from Lagos to Paiko, Niger state is safe to and fro.

contact me on 07066932931
Re: Scared: Posted To Niger State From Lagos. by jaszplus12(m): 12:11am On May 03
Jamie90:

safe...the areas being ravaged are not on your route from Lagos...

(1) (Reply)

Which Care Giver Certificates/license Helps Get Jobs Quickly In UK & Canada / What To Do After Your Canadian Visa Has Been Rejected / Suggest Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.