Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion Palliative Loans - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion Palliative Loans (24309 Views)

CBN Okays ₦200 Billion Housing Loan For Low Income Earners / FG Begins Disbursement Of Tradermoni In Katsina / Refineries Lose Over 200 Billion Under Buhari- Punch Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion Palliative Loans by Krankhead: 3:38pm On Apr 18
lexy2014:

did you apply?

how will sharing money solve the economic challenges of the country?
Just answer the question. Did you apply? You said it's a propaganda. Just answer my question again and stop shifting the goal post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion Palliative Loans by lexy2014: 3:43pm On Apr 18
Krankhead:
Just answer the question. Did you apply? You said it's a propaganda. Just answer my question again and stop shifting the goal post.

can you show me the discussion we had were I said anything about propaganda?

did you apply?

how will sharing money solve the economic challenges of the country?
Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion Palliative Loans by aduragbemitaiwo: 5:09pm On Apr 30
i thought it was true for the 200billion palliative loan i registered the most chocking part is that they said 150,000 people as collected the palliative i was happy i went to my bank to check account balance if it was true only to discover they are all false promise no money show for my account 1million which they promise msme i was chock indeed this the worst of all leadership buhari made promise he fulfilled it but tinubu is fraudulent and the minister she appoint to disburse it soon they will say snake as swallow the money all the palliative and the number of people they disburse too are all scam if not let them give us proves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan's Valentine Special For Youths / Shuaibu Ado Dansudu: North Will Rule Nigeria Till 2031, South Wake Up From Dream / Edo 2020: Finally, Oshiomhole Speaks; Tells APC Leaders, Members What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.