Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,142 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion Palliative Loans - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion Palliative Loans (23981 Views)

CBN Okays ₦200 Billion Housing Loan For Low Income Earners / FG Begins Disbursement Of Tradermoni In Katsina / Refineries Lose Over 200 Billion Under Buhari- Punch Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion Palliative Loans by Skillsnigeria: 2:32pm On Apr 16
Hmmm
Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion Palliative Loans by jetguy(m): 2:32pm On Apr 16
😕😕😕😕😕
Looting Palliative

or
palliative for Ghost's 👻

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion Palliative Loans by lexy2014: 2:32pm On Apr 16
Krankhead:
You will complain for everything. Did you apply? Why not apply first

did you apply?

how will sharing money solve the economic challenges of the country?

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion Palliative Loans by NaijaCrusader: 2:33pm On Apr 16
Scam loaded..........
Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion Palliative Loans by lexy2014: 2:33pm On Apr 16
benuejosh:
in economics it is called internal stabilizers.

that is not what I asked you.

1. pls how does sharing palliative solve the economic challenges the country is facing?

2. how many Nigerians have so far received all the palliatives that they have been sharing?

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion Palliative Loans by NaijaCrusader: 2:34pm On Apr 16
Scam activated.......

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion Palliative Loans by NDSMELODY(m): 2:35pm On Apr 16
God I pray, let it reach my side ooo
Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion Palliative Loans by Skyehigher1: 2:35pm On Apr 16
Ok let see the outcome of this

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion Palliative Loans by phorget(m): 2:35pm On Apr 16
benuejosh:
'He is not our President' group of friends Ltd too will be expecting it.

This group have various names called the online bandits, emergency lovers of Nigeria, our mandate was stolen interest group, eyes on judiciary, to mention but a few. The mother name for them is OBIDIENT MOVEMENT.

May IPOB not happen to them sha.

Hope you have received yours?🤷‍♂️
A government of palliatives can never be trusted.

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion Palliative Loans by DMerciful(m): 2:35pm On Apr 16
Govt of palliatives
Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion Palliative Loans by nainaa(f): 2:36pm On Apr 16
Hezmatosky:
Thank God I got mine

Wow, congratulations 🎉

Please how much is it per person?

2 Likes

Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion Palliative Loans by NDSMELODY(m): 2:39pm On Apr 16
Hezmatosky:
Thank God I got mine
please when did you get yours ?, How much is the grant .......I also applied for the grant and I have submitted my NIN successfully

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion Palliative Loans by benuejosh: 2:41pm On Apr 16
phorget:

Hope you have received yours?🤷‍♂️
A government of palliatives can never be trusted.
i don't live on palliative.
Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion Palliative Loans by Wakolord(m): 2:42pm On Apr 16
naija na tamite infested wood, them go still give masses make them take build roof over their head during election, them go still accept am.
Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion Palliative Loans by fitinwell: 2:43pm On Apr 16
treesun:

https://punchng.com/breaking-fg-begins-disbursement-of-n200bn-palliative-loans/#google_vignette

Don't even understand the saying sef

Are you guys saying that there are no formal or digital records .. to know the numbers that actually got the cash transfer..

Which one is unspecified number?

This Africa sef..

Country with so many MDAs collecting huge amounts of monthly salaries... But No correct records..

Since how many years now ..till today we are still 200million Nigerians as population.

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion Palliative Loans by Fearyourcreator: 2:43pm On Apr 16
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Scam

Tinubu's administration is full of shit
Like you dey scam people bah
Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion Palliative Loans by Sirianese: 2:43pm On Apr 16

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion Palliative Loans by phorget(m): 2:44pm On Apr 16
benuejosh:
i don't live on palliative.

So as others too,we dont live on palliatives so there's no point expecting anything from the government of palliatives.

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion Palliative Loans by Pat081: 2:44pm On Apr 16
Another story will come up tomorrow just like student load that they are still on it still now,APC government full of lies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion Palliative Loans by enambobo(m): 2:44pm On Apr 16
By what means was the grant disbursed? Was it bank transfer or how in particular. This thing no clear me. Nobody can confirm having received anything.

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion Palliative Loans by Fearyourcreator: 2:44pm On Apr 16
Telltruth123:
I didn't see where the federal government asked us to apply for the loan and they are distributing it now.

I need empowerment, I will be 40 years by next month and since I have been working, I have been underemployed. The little money I saved during Buhari tenure, it has been whipped off by present inflation.

Federal government should assist me, I want to start a business.

Account details:
FIRST BANK
Thank you.
How una go see am ...
Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion Palliative Loans by dequir: 2:45pm On Apr 16
NDSMELODY:
God I pray, let it reach my side ooo

Did you apply for it?

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion Palliative Loans by Fearyourcreator: 2:48pm On Apr 16
fitinwell:

Don't even understand the saying sef

Are you guys saying that there are no formal or digital records .. to know the numbers that actually got the cash transfer..

Which one is unspecified number?

This Africa sef..

Country with so many MDAs collecting huge amounts of monthly salaries... But No correct records..

Since how many years now ..till today we are still 200million Nigerians as population.

Wetin the number wan do for you sef
Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion Palliative Loans by Fearyourcreator: 2:48pm On Apr 16
Sirianese:

Tinubu doesn't know anything about how an economy works
Na nairaland you know pass am oderinde

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion Palliative Loans by sonofsteven: 2:49pm On Apr 16
Can easily give a free 1m each to all Nigerians

That should be 250m naira

Not all these billions yet no repayment
Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion Palliative Loans by Fearyourcreator: 2:49pm On Apr 16
dequir:

Did you apply for it?
Lolz
Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion Palliative Loans by Belurved1(m): 2:49pm On Apr 16
Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion Palliative Loans by Brushstrokes20: 2:49pm On Apr 16
Looting mode activated by the useless govt of self serving THIEVES! 💯💯💯
# aLOOTING continua 😂🤣🤣😆

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion Palliative Loans by Fearyourcreator: 2:49pm On Apr 16
sonofsteven:
Can easily give a free 1m each to all Nigerians

That should be 250m naira

Not all these billions yet no repayment
Lolzzz... Nawa ooo ... A whole more than 50% budget of UK... Lolz
Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion Palliative Loans by Phantom233: 2:53pm On Apr 16
Loan wer dem no allowed make dia useless website verify person NIN number, las las na dia household d loan go enter🙄

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion Palliative Loans by ikpumbe(m): 2:54pm On Apr 16
Atlas77:
I pray it reaches the right people

Prayer man
who is the right people
Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion Palliative Loans by Telltruth123: 2:56pm On Apr 16
Fearyourcreator:

How una go see am ...
Sir, that is why I put my account details I need it most, federal government should empower me, I am a citizen of this country.
Account Details:
FIRST BANK
Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How EFCC Arrested T.A Orji’s Sons / Fayemi: I Eat Booli And Agbado More Than Fayose But Not On The Street / Anselm Ojezua: Oshiomhole Lied, We Notified Him That We Wanted Indirect Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.