Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

I Need A Power Bank That I Can Use For Tv And Fan That Can Last Atleast 3hours - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / I Need A Power Bank That I Can Use For Tv And Fan That Can Last Atleast 3hours (288 Views)

Suggestions: Rechargeable Fan That Lasts Between 6-7 Hours. / GENERIC SOLAR RECHARGEABLE FAN THAT BLOWS 24/7 / DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FAKE TV AND ORIGINAL TV.. ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Power Bank That I Can Use For Tv And Fan That Can Last Atleast 3hours by yad2eidi: 3:01pm On Apr 16
i need a power bank that i can use for tv and fan that can last atleast 3hours.
any suggestions?
Re: I Need A Power Bank That I Can Use For Tv And Fan That Can Last Atleast 3hours by Aleem26(m): 3:33pm On Apr 16
U need Solar and not Pbank

1 Like

Re: I Need A Power Bank That I Can Use For Tv And Fan That Can Last Atleast 3hours by yad2eidi: 6:29pm On Apr 16
Aleem26:
U need Solar and not Pbank
i saw some solar power banks of 300k. i dont now how reliable they are
Re: I Need A Power Bank That I Can Use For Tv And Fan That Can Last Atleast 3hours by Coder2Client(m): 8:41pm On Apr 16
yad2eidi:
i saw some solar power banks of 300k. i dont now how reliable they are

Why don't you buy generator with that money it will serve you well?
Re: I Need A Power Bank That I Can Use For Tv And Fan That Can Last Atleast 3hours by yad2eidi: 8:43pm On Apr 16
Coder2Client:

Why don't you buy generator with that money it will serve you well?
i have 2 big generators. what i need is a powerbank
Re: I Need A Power Bank That I Can Use For Tv And Fan That Can Last Atleast 3hours by Coder2Client(m): 8:44pm On Apr 16
yad2eidi:
i have 2 big generators. what i need is a powerbank

...but why do you need it when you have generators?
Re: I Need A Power Bank That I Can Use For Tv And Fan That Can Last Atleast 3hours by cbrezy(m): 10:05pm On Apr 16
yad2eidi:
any suggestions?

You mean something like this?

Re: I Need A Power Bank That I Can Use For Tv And Fan That Can Last Atleast 3hours by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:08pm On Apr 16
yad2eidi:
any suggestions?

😆
Re: I Need A Power Bank That I Can Use For Tv And Fan That Can Last Atleast 3hours by yesloaded: 10:18pm On Apr 16
yad2eidi:
any suggestions?

If your TV is around 30watts & you use 10watt DC fans, just get yourself 500watts inverter, & 100ah deep cycle battery. Both will not cost you 200k but if you want to add solar panel to it, get 2pc of 180e panel, & 30ah charge controller. It's better than solar gen. If you need more clarifications, kindly ask questions

5 Likes

Re: I Need A Power Bank That I Can Use For Tv And Fan That Can Last Atleast 3hours by yad2eidi: 5:37am On Apr 17
cbrezy:

You mean something like this?
yes
Re: I Need A Power Bank That I Can Use For Tv And Fan That Can Last Atleast 3hours by hakeemhakeem(m): 6:37am On Apr 17
yesloaded:

If your TV is around 30watts & you use 10watt DC fans, just get yourself 500watts inverter, & 100ah deep cycle battery. Both will not cost you 200k but if you want to add solar panel to it, get 2pc of 180e panel, & 30ah charge controller. It's better than solar gen. If you need more clarifications, kindly ask questions

With panel what is the price
Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Need A Power Bank That I Can Use For Tv And Fan That Can Last Atleast 3hours by yesloaded: 7:52am On Apr 17
hakeemhakeem:

With panel what is the price
Thanks

300k will do
Re: I Need A Power Bank That I Can Use For Tv And Fan That Can Last Atleast 3hours by cbrezy(m): 10:58am On Apr 18
yesloaded:

Please I've been wanting to get a solar setup for maybe 2kva I'd like you to give me the best list.
Re: I Need A Power Bank That I Can Use For Tv And Fan That Can Last Atleast 3hours by yesloaded: 11:13am On Apr 18
cbrezy:

Please I've been wanting to get a solar setup for maybe 2kva I'd like you to give me the best list.

Ok sir

You can get in touch with me on WhatsApp sir

(1) (Reply)

Need Oneplus One / I Need Used Working Network Moderm. Which One Do U Have And How Fast / Wired/wireless Intercom Services From 35k/55k - Check Our Pricelists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.