Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Hundreds Protest In Niger Demanding Departure Of US Troops - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hundreds Protest In Niger Demanding Departure Of US Troops (22324 Views)

Amin ul-Haq Returns To Afghanistan Hours Before US Departure / Trump Vs Merkel: White House Orders Withdrawal Of 9,500 US Troops From Germany / US Troops Were Injured In Iran Missile Attack Despite US Denying Casualties -CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hundreds Protest In Niger Demanding Departure Of US Troops by blueAgent(m): 6:54pm On Apr 16
Re: Hundreds Protest In Niger Demanding Departure Of US Troops by blueAgent(m): 6:56pm On Apr 16
fredoooooo:
What is US doing there .. can anyone place their soldiers in US?

When you have the GDP or the economy of Hawaii a state in US than you can do that.

When would ppl learn, US is the foot soldiers for the Satanic elites ushering in the NEW WORLD ORDER.
Re: Hundreds Protest In Niger Demanding Departure Of US Troops by blueAgent(m): 6:58pm On Apr 16
AllenSpencer:

Sigh…

So you support the exploitation? How many years of exploitation with absolutely nothing to show for it.

Even you that is being exploited still want other people to be exploited?

Do you know how much the likes of Total, Agip, Chevron and the likes reap off from our country? So it will be bad for us to demand full control of our resources and negotiate best terms with other bidders?

What can Niger boast of despite its huge resources? Poverty you said?

It’s sad that a Black man like you is on the wrong side of history.

Jargon.

If you don't know how oil and gas industry works than you keep quiet instead of disgracing yourself.
Re: Hundreds Protest In Niger Demanding Departure Of US Troops by blueAgent(m): 7:00pm On Apr 16
Kavod:

RUSSIA HAS AN ECONOMY LESSER THAN CALIFORNIA? AAAARRRH WHAT DID I JUST READ? RUSSIA IS THE ONLY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD WHICH SELL FUEL @ 270-290 NAIRA. RUSSIA IS SUPER WEALTHY. ONE OLIGARCH IN RUSSIA SHOULD BE ABLE TO AFFORD 10 American BILLIONAIRES

Why not Google it instead of fooling yourself.

Carlifornia has a larger economy and Wealth than Russia.
Re: Hundreds Protest In Niger Demanding Departure Of US Troops by Dicoomoba: 7:00pm On Apr 16
Fiscus105:
If you guys succeeded in chasing America, Russia would now take over and continuing exploitation where America &France stopped.

So, what is the difference and when would Africa slavery ends?

Stop opening mouth anyhow please try to apply sense , tell me one country that was colonized by Russia ?

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Protest In Niger Demanding Departure Of US Troops by blueAgent(m): 7:01pm On Apr 16
AllenSpencer:

No!

The law is that, you can be threatened and oppressed, but you cannot reciprocate same.

Same US will NEVER accept a Russian base in Mexico, but will attempt to build one Poland or Germany.

I use to be a strong supporter of the US, but I have realized I am on the wrong side of history.

That nation is demonic! As a matter of fact, I have strong feelings they are creations of the devil. For resources, those demons will kill anything.

Noise maker

Which resources does Niger have that US badly wants?

Too many kids on narialand punching above their weight.
Re: Hundreds Protest In Niger Demanding Departure Of US Troops by blueAgent(m): 7:02pm On Apr 16
AllenSpencer:

Of the other is more beneficial, it’s better!

Look at Nigerian today, where as the extortion of the multinational oil companies gotten us to?

Do you know they now employ large counts of Nigerians through contracts and same time making unimaginable profits from the country.

I know China is sinking Africa in debts, but we have something to show for it. What has America and Europe done for Nigeria? Decide our leaders so they can keep sucking us dry.

Jargon.

It's obvious you don't know what you are saying.
Re: Hundreds Protest In Niger Demanding Departure Of US Troops by StreetMedia: 7:04pm On Apr 16
Ending one out and calling one in... The RU you know is better than the US you dont know.

Africa has been drained and we are been blinded by Western psych that some are still playing defence for them.

Let Niger test a new devil. 4ck the West!.
Re: Hundreds Protest In Niger Demanding Departure Of US Troops by Olaide1295: 7:06pm On Apr 16
Emusan:

To me it's a good strategy if the leaders are really serious about it.

How?

This will leave impression for the incoming foreign power that if they do anyhow they'll also be kick out. So the incoming foreign one might do far better as the leaders will hold them tight.

Anyway, this is Africa the leaders can still betray their people.
It’s likely the incoming foreign power behind this supposed protest. They will use the Nigerians and may turn the land to battle ground.
Re: Hundreds Protest In Niger Demanding Departure Of US Troops by Fiscus105(m): 7:07pm On Apr 16
Dicoomoba:

Stop opening mouth anyhow please try to apply sense , tell me one country that was colonized by Russia ?

Stop talking like stupidiest cow, which country doing father Christmas for other countries?

Since Russia dnt know where to spend on again, that's why they would now channel their free money to a dessert nation.
Re: Hundreds Protest In Niger Demanding Departure Of US Troops by pacespot(m): 7:11pm On Apr 16
Emusan:

To me it's a good strategy if the leaders are really serious about it.

How?

This will leave impression for the incoming foreign power that if they do anyhow they'll also be kick out. So the incoming foreign one might do far better as the leaders will hold them tight.

Anyway, this is Africa the leaders can still betray their people.

And you think Russia and its dictatorial allies like Iran, North Korea, China, etc will have listening ears like USA and the West when the small Niger will ask them to leave

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hundreds Protest In Niger Demanding Departure Of US Troops by YourKarma: 7:13pm On Apr 16
MT:
They are messing with the right guy and embracing the wrong guy.

How can Russians help them with their dwindling economy ?

Russia, which has an economy lesser than California, cannot support Niger in the long haul.

I care less what happens to Niger, I am just worried with having the Russians at Nigeria door posts.

Lolzzzzz.... illiteracy truly is a disease
Re: Hundreds Protest In Niger Demanding Departure Of US Troops by PHAYOL81: 7:18pm On Apr 16
If you,stand for the wrong motive, you fall woefully while seeking the right result.
Re: Hundreds Protest In Niger Demanding Departure Of US Troops by YourKarma: 7:21pm On Apr 16
Fiscus105:

Or chasing lesser evil for biger evil.

Anyway,all is about a dictator wants to entrench himself in power.

So you really think US is the lesser evil?
Lolzzzzz
Re: Hundreds Protest In Niger Demanding Departure Of US Troops by Kavod: 7:23pm On Apr 16
blueAgent:

OK OOOO SHEY NA WESTERN MEDIA TELL YOU?
Re: Hundreds Protest In Niger Demanding Departure Of US Troops by Aboki99(m): 7:26pm On Apr 16
Ttipsy:
you are free to join maiduguri-maradi train line

We won’t miss u dear

You are free to join ur lgtvqhsk masters in the USA or even their satanic masters in Israel.
Re: Hundreds Protest In Niger Demanding Departure Of US Troops by Fiscus105(m): 7:29pm On Apr 16
YourKarma:

So you really think US is the lesser evil?
Lolzzzzz

Go and work/stay in USA/CHINA/RUSSIA and come back to tell us the biggest and lesser evil.

A dictator, who can take down anyone that against him an inch is what you seen as lesser evil.
May God in his infinite mercy purges you off from prejudice.
Re: Hundreds Protest In Niger Demanding Departure Of US Troops by Danmisra(m): 7:30pm On Apr 16
The questions people should be asking is, with the terrorist the listed there disturbing the region, what positive change has the American soldiers did there, nothing except more facing more and more chaos but they claim the have a base, drone this and that but all for nothing.

Only idiots will allow that to happen particularly when you know the person is widely known as hypocrite.

Let them get the hell out of that place and return to their lawless country where gun violence is the order of the day

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Protest In Niger Demanding Departure Of US Troops by Never4getU: 7:32pm On Apr 16
God1000:
My problem with Niger is kicking some foreign powers out and then inviting another one in

To them Russia is a new bride in town but they fail to realize that devil u know is way better than the angel u don't know
Re: Hundreds Protest In Niger Demanding Departure Of US Troops by blueAgent(m): 7:37pm On Apr 16
Kavod:

OK OOOO SHEY NA WESTERN MEDIA TELL YOU?
Which one is western media tell you?

How many global Russian companies do you know without google( western media)?
Re: Hundreds Protest In Niger Demanding Departure Of US Troops by Kavod: 7:42pm On Apr 16
blueAgent:

Which one is western media tell you?

How many global Russian companies do you know without google( western media)?
RUSSIA IS SO POOR BUT WEALTHY ENOUGH TO FORFEIT THE WHOLE OF AFRICA'S DEBT.
I HEAR YOU OOO, TELL CHINA AND US MAKE THEM FORFEIT THE WHOLE OF OUR DEBTS.
DE USE YOUR INTUITION AND NOR DE ALLOW MEDIA DE PLAY YOUR BRAIN LIKE TENNIS BALL.
Re: Hundreds Protest In Niger Demanding Departure Of US Troops by AllenSpencer: 7:43pm On Apr 16
blueAgent:

Jargon.

It's obvious you don't know what you are saying.

What have insinuations wrong?

That Nigeria is still being exploited by foreign multinational companies?

Or that majority of the workforce of same company are underpaid contract staffs

Where is the jargons?
Re: Hundreds Protest In Niger Demanding Departure Of US Troops by Ttipsy(f): 7:45pm On Apr 16
Aboki99:

You are free to join ur lgtvqhsk masters in the USA or even their satanic masters in Israel.
I understand your solidarity with terrorism and that what makes us different
Re: Hundreds Protest In Niger Demanding Departure Of US Troops by YourKarma: 7:46pm On Apr 16
Fiscus105:

Go and work/stay in USA/CHINA/RUSSIA and come back to tell us the biggest and lesser evil.

A dictator, who can take down anyone that against in an inch is what you seen as lesser evil.
May God in his infinite mercy purges you off from prejudice mind.

I've worked in US, that's my base. I've worked with the Chinese too.

You're equating interpersonal relationships with international relations.
Re: Hundreds Protest In Niger Demanding Departure Of US Troops by AllenSpencer: 7:46pm On Apr 16
blueAgent:

Noise maker

Which resources does Niger have that US badly wants?

Too many kids on narialand punching above their weight.

You are the kid here.

You jumped on a topic you know nothing about!

I won’t educate you and allow you to wallow in the present foolishness.
Re: Hundreds Protest In Niger Demanding Departure Of US Troops by AllenSpencer: 7:49pm On Apr 16
blueAgent:

Jargon.

If you don't know how oil and gas industry works than you keep quiet instead of disgracing yourself.

How does it work that I don’t know?

How many percent of shell, chevron, Agip or Total workers are full bonafide staffs, directly employed by them?

Oh! You want me to start listing the local contracting firms.
Re: Hundreds Protest In Niger Demanding Departure Of US Troops by blueAgent(m): 7:52pm On Apr 16
AllenSpencer:

What have insinuations wrong?

That Nigeria is still being exploited by foreign multinational companies?

Or that majority of the workforce of same company are underpaid contract staffs

Where is the jargons?

All your assertions are wrong.

Have you heard of production sharing contracts, PSC?

Do you know that Nigerian oil and gas sharing formular favours our governments more than the multi nationals?

Qatar, Kuwait, Saudi, UAE and many other countries are developed using oil money despite having multinationals oil firms.

Who employs workers as contracts workers, if not our own black brothers in the oil and gas sector?..

Ask anyone in the oil and gas sector, workers were far better paid and taken care of when the multinationals and oil servicing companies were majorly managed by Europeans.

Today it's a total mess, a story for another day.

Mind you I work in this industry.

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Protest In Niger Demanding Departure Of US Troops by blueAgent(m): 7:56pm On Apr 16
AllenSpencer:

How does it work that I don’t know?

How many percent of shell, chevron, Agip or Total workers are full bonafide staffs, directly employed by them?

Oh! You want me to start listing the local contracting firms.

Even in US and UK those companies employ majority of there staffs as contract.

It's a global business practice.

The issue is, many of those staffs are direct contract staffs and they earn millions per month with other benefits.

The current problem we have in the industry since the take over by blacks, is under payment, delay payment, poor working conditions, poor safety, the list is endless.
Re: Hundreds Protest In Niger Demanding Departure Of US Troops by blueAgent(m): 7:58pm On Apr 16
AllenSpencer:

You are the kid here.

You jumped on a topic you know nothing about!

I won’t educate you and allow you to wallow in the present foolishness.

Educate me now.

Google can help you out.

I read about Niger like 20years ago, so do the maths.

Is US in Niger for Uranium or gold?
Re: Hundreds Protest In Niger Demanding Departure Of US Troops by smallrincowis16(m): 7:58pm On Apr 16
blueAgent:

Please can you tell me:

The pop of California Vs Russia?
HDI if California citizens Vs Russia?
Manufacturing index in California Vs Russia?
Unemployment rate in California Vs Russia?
Debt-to-gdp ratio in California Vs Russia?
Re: Hundreds Protest In Niger Demanding Departure Of US Troops by AllenSpencer: 7:59pm On Apr 16
blueAgent:

All your assertions are wrong.

Have you heard of production sharing contracts, PSC?

Do you know that Nigerian oil and gas sharing formular favours our governments more than the multi nationals?

Qatar, Kuwait, Saudi, UAE and many other countries are developed using oil money despite having multinationals oil firms.

Who employs workers as contracts workers, if not our own black brothers in the oil and gas sector?..

Ask anyone in the oil and gas sector, workers were far better paid and taken care of when the multinationals and oil servicing companies were majorly managed by Europeans.

Today it's a total mess, a story for another day.

Mind you I work in this industry.

The sham sharing formulae that is not transparent. Is it same sharing formulae that makes them neglect, pollute and enslave their host communities?

You said black brothers! Who profits most from contract employment? Is it not the company?

Did the blacks you mentioned mandate the multinationals to offer contract employment, knowing fully well it will shortchange the staffs?

I know the play very well. It’s a win-win for those multinationals and the Nigerian employers. Cheap labour is profit with no strings attached.
Re: Hundreds Protest In Niger Demanding Departure Of US Troops by babajero(m): 8:00pm On Apr 16

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Twitter Suspends Trump's Account For 12 Hours.. / Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! / Leyla Muhandale, 23-Year-Old Wins Kenyan Assembly Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.