Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Hundreds Protest In Niger Demanding Departure Of US Troops - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hundreds Protest In Niger Demanding Departure Of US Troops (22319 Views)

Amin ul-Haq Returns To Afghanistan Hours Before US Departure / Trump Vs Merkel: White House Orders Withdrawal Of 9,500 US Troops From Germany / US Troops Were Injured In Iran Missile Attack Despite US Denying Casualties -CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hundreds Protest In Niger Demanding Departure Of US Troops by blueAgent(m): 7:24pm On Apr 17
AllenSpencer:

I know what plays haven’t worked in 3 continents.

Contract in Europe or North America is not slavery. As a matter of fact, you earn more than full staffs. They only outsource jobs to other countries when they seeking for extremely cheap labour.

In Nigeria, Multinationals use contracts for slavery. From oil and gas, IT to banking, you are heavily underpaid for same service. It’s alway about “take it or fvck off”

I know the play and not a novice. I witnessed it. So you trying to compare Contract in Nigeria with Europe or America is void.

See ppl way dey chop your collective oil wealth.

https://www.nairaland.com/8063055/oil-bunkering-led-okuama-killing/2

And stop pointing fingers at the wrong ppl.
Re: Hundreds Protest In Niger Demanding Departure Of US Troops by smallrincowis16(m): 9:48pm On Apr 17
Re: Hundreds Protest In Niger Demanding Departure Of US Troops by smallrincowis16(m): 9:50pm On Apr 17
blueAgent:

Google it.

Do you know that only 5 companies with head quarters in carlifornia have more money than Russian economy?

Go check market value of Apple , Meta( facebook) Alphabet( Google) Chevron, e.t.c

I bet you're not an economic student.
How can companies in service sectors contribute anything real to the economy?.

It's real subterfuge
Re: Hundreds Protest In Niger Demanding Departure Of US Troops by armyofone(m): 10:06pm On Apr 17
Let the sly ones come in and give them aid.

They welcome the presence of dollars aid only right ?

We shall see what the sly ones will give them.

God bless America
Re: Hundreds Protest In Niger Demanding Departure Of US Troops by blueAgent(m): 9:19am On Apr 18
smallrincowis16:

I bet you're not an economic student.
How can companies in service sectors contribute anything real to the economy?.

It's real subterfuge

Wonderment!!!! Are you an illiterate, who in his right mind would be asking such childish questions?

Even US the World largest economy is dominated by the service sector.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_the_United_States

Here 80% of US economy is controlled by the service sector.

My brother man, no dey shame me grin grin grin
Re: Hundreds Protest In Niger Demanding Departure Of US Troops by blueAgent(m): 9:19am On Apr 18
smallrincowis16:

Give me real stat not some sit down presentation

Which one is sitdown presentation?
Google is there to help you.
Re: Hundreds Protest In Niger Demanding Departure Of US Troops by smallrincowis16(m): 1:01pm On Apr 23
blueAgent:

Wonderment!!!! Are you an illiterate, who in his right mind would be asking such childish questions?

Even US the World largest economy is dominated by the service sector.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_the_United_States

Here 80% of US economy is controlled by the service sector.

My brother man, no dey shame me grin grin grin

That's just the reason why US economy is super inflated, it's real economy is much lesser than China.

US is only managing it with printing of more money, war, debts and subjugation
Re: Hundreds Protest In Niger Demanding Departure Of US Troops by blueAgent(m): 1:50pm On Apr 23
smallrincowis16:

That's just the reason why US economy is super inflated, it's real economy is much lesser than China.

US is only managing it with printing of more money, war, debts and subjugation

More crap as usual.
Which one is printing more money?.

US was the world largest manufacturer for over 150years b4 China took over, US trade volume is worth over 3trillion dollars( export and imports)

Is printing more money, the reason why , they have the 2nd largest exports and over 150companies in forbe 500 global list of world largest companies?

It's obvious you barely read.

Google about this US companies : Apple computer, Google, Meta, ExxonMobil, Dell, Chevron, Walter Disney, Microsoft, Halliburton, Baker hughes e.t.c the list is endless.

I hope u know US is currently the world largest crude oil producing nation with over 12bpd?

Then comeback let's talk.
Re: Hundreds Protest In Niger Demanding Departure Of US Troops by blueAgent(m): 1:53pm On Apr 23
blueAgent:

More crap as usual.

US was the world largest manufacturer for over 150years b4 China took over, US trade volume is worth over 3trillion dollars( export and imports)

Is printing more money, the reason why , they have the 2nd largest exports and over 150companies in forbe 500 global list of world largest companies?

Google about this US companies : Apple computer, Google, Meta, ExxonMobil, Dell, Chevron, Walter Disney, Microsoft, Halliburton, Baker hughes e.t.c the list is endless.

I hope u know US is currently the world largest crude oil producing nation with over 12bpd?

Re: Hundreds Protest In Niger Demanding Departure Of US Troops by smallrincowis16(m): 5:33pm On Apr 28
blueAgent:

More crap as usual.

You now nothing about economics dude. Just keep spewing trash and propaganda.

All those companies you mentioned how many are in real economics, they contribute lesser to the US economy if you care to know
Re: Hundreds Protest In Niger Demanding Departure Of US Troops by blueAgent(m): 8:44pm On Apr 28
smallrincowis16:

You now nothing about economics dude. Just keep spewing trash and propaganda.

All those companies you mentioned how many are in real economics, they contribute lesser to the US economy if you care to know

I don tire to argue with you.

You are too naive and ingnorant to debate with.
Re: Hundreds Protest In Niger Demanding Departure Of US Troops by ycat: 10:56pm On Apr 28
I said it then that they were kicking French out because they thought they are getting a better deal, not because they no longer want slave masters. You don’t allow foreign powers to occupy your land if they are not helping you, and if French and the America broke agreements, Niger should be suing them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! / Twitter Suspends Trump's Account For 12 Hours.. / Leyla Muhandale, 23-Year-Old Wins Kenyan Assembly Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.