Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Purported Suspension Of Ganduje, Devious Act Of Imposters - Felix Morka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Purported Suspension Of Ganduje, Devious Act Of Imposters - Felix Morka (5142 Views)

Things Are Tough Everywhere - Felix Morka Defends Tinubu Over Cost Of Living / Offer Tinubu Ideas To Run Economy, Governance - Felix Morka To Atiku, Obi / Felix Morka On APC N100m Form: 'Nigerians Live Expensive Lifestyles' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Purported Suspension Of Ganduje, Devious Act Of Imposters - Felix Morka by okrote4real: 4:08pm On Apr 16
ABUJA, FCT

April 16, 2024

PRESS STATEMENT

*PURPORTED SUSPENSION OF APC NATIONAL CHAIRMAN - DEVIOUS ACT OF IMPOSTERS, FAKE NEWS*

The attention of the All Progressives Congress (APC) has been drawn to media reports of the purported suspension of the National Chairman, HE Dr. Abdulahi Umar Ganduje, CON, from the Party by the Executive Committee of the Ganduje Ward in the Dawakin Tofa Local Government Area of Kano State.

The purported suspension was the devious act of a group of impersonators of Ward officials out to cause mischief and create confusion in the otherwise peaceful Ganduje Ward chapter of our Party. The perpetrators of this criminal act are not card carrying members of APC in the Ward but are individuals affiliated with senior officials and representatives of the New Nigeria People Party (NNPP).

This act procured by officials of the ruling NNPP in Kano is part of the despicable program of political persecution launched by the administration of Governor Abba Kabir Yusuf against Dr. Ganduje, a former Governor of Kano state.

The purported suspension is downright criminal, and of no effect whatsoever. The legitimate Executive Committee of the Ganduje Ward has since denounced the action and reaffirmed Dr. Ganduje as a bonafide member of the Party in the Ward, and in good standing.

The Party has filed a petition with the Inspector General of Police requesting an expedited investigation of this matter and that the perpetrators and their sponsors be brought to justice.

We urge our Party faithful and the general public to disregard reports of the suspension of the National Chairman who is, and remains, the National Chairman of our great Party.

Signed:

*Felix Morka, Esq.*
National Publicity Secretary
All Progressives Congress (APC)

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Purported Suspension Of Ganduje, Devious Act Of Imposters - Felix Morka by Donchieli: 7:56pm On Apr 16
Naija na denial

Any news u see for naija wait till one week if nobody deny the news den na true true

3 Likes

Re: Purported Suspension Of Ganduje, Devious Act Of Imposters - Felix Morka by Scrupulous419(m): 7:56pm On Apr 16
To Bleep toto just dey hungry me..

Marathon continues....

2 Likes

Re: Purported Suspension Of Ganduje, Devious Act Of Imposters - Felix Morka by MajorOvakporaye(f): 7:57pm On Apr 16
Who is Felix Morka? He is just a thief like Gandollar the dollar thief.

We only know Felix Liberty the great Nigerian singer, not this fool.

7 Likes

Re: Purported Suspension Of Ganduje, Devious Act Of Imposters - Felix Morka by Immunity1555: 7:57pm On Apr 16
Alright
Re: Purported Suspension Of Ganduje, Devious Act Of Imposters - Felix Morka by TallPck1(m): 7:58pm On Apr 16
That doesn't stop the fact that he is a corrupt man caught red handed stuffing dollars into his agbada aka Gandollar

6 Likes

Re: Purported Suspension Of Ganduje, Devious Act Of Imposters - Felix Morka by Tjra: 7:58pm On Apr 16
G A N D U J E

1 Like

Re: Purported Suspension Of Ganduje, Devious Act Of Imposters - Felix Morka by ignis: 7:58pm On Apr 16
Re: Purported Suspension Of Ganduje, Devious Act Of Imposters - Felix Morka by educatedfool: 7:59pm On Apr 16
abeg o
Re: Purported Suspension Of Ganduje, Devious Act Of Imposters - Felix Morka by Onyedikachi231: 7:59pm On Apr 16
GANDOLLAR the dollar rogue

3 Likes

Re: Purported Suspension Of Ganduje, Devious Act Of Imposters - Felix Morka by seuncyrus(m): 7:59pm On Apr 16
How a man who was caught live on camera , stuffing dollars and laughing sheepishly like this funny looking nairaland emoji grin still remains the national chairman of APC is one of the many things wrong with this country .

3 Likes

Re: Purported Suspension Of Ganduje, Devious Act Of Imposters - Felix Morka by Ennyflawless001(m): 8:00pm On Apr 16
Hmmm, life no balance.
For where toto dey hungry person, na food dey hungry another person.
Re: Purported Suspension Of Ganduje, Devious Act Of Imposters - Felix Morka by Eriokanmi: 8:00pm On Apr 16
Ganduje, the dollar man grin. Only God knows how many amputations he must have approved while un office as governor on those who stole food because they were hungry, someone whose male genital should be tied to the camelback.

God is so patient

1 Like

Re: Purported Suspension Of Ganduje, Devious Act Of Imposters - Felix Morka by Ennyflawless001(m): 8:03pm On Apr 16
Hmmm, life no balance.
Toto dey hungry you, na food dey hungry another man.
Re: Purported Suspension Of Ganduje, Devious Act Of Imposters - Felix Morka by Ofunaofu: 8:04pm On Apr 16
Why are they hell bent on allowing him to continue to function as the national chairman of the APC 

This is a man caught on live video stuffing his babariga with dollars, which are believed to be from the coffers of the Kano state government.

Like I stated earlier, if Tinubu is serious about wedging a war against corruption, Ganduje should be jail bound. But unfortunately, Tinubu and the fight against corruption are like two parallel lines, and like they say, two parallel lines don't meet.

3 Likes

Re: Purported Suspension Of Ganduje, Devious Act Of Imposters - Felix Morka by Chinjo2: 8:21pm On Apr 16
APC is a shameless party.

1 Like

Re: Purported Suspension Of Ganduje, Devious Act Of Imposters - Felix Morka by BrighterSyde: 8:23pm On Apr 16
seuncyrus:
How a man who was caught live on camera , stuffing dollars and laughing sheepishly like this funny looking nairaland emoji grin still remains the national chairman of APC is one of the many things wrong with this country .

People like freestuffng and Seunmg will tell you that no court has convicted him which is true. But if you ask them to tell you what he was doing in that video their corrupt mouths will suddenly go dumb.
Re: Purported Suspension Of Ganduje, Devious Act Of Imposters - Felix Morka by BrighterSyde: 8:23pm On Apr 16
If you want to openly make a fool of popular apc monikers here like the ones I mentioned in the post above and the ever popular mannabbqgrillz aka nlpolicewoman just ask this:

How can Gadollar be apc chairman when he was caught on camera stuffing dollars?

Apc fools: No court has convicted him besides Pitobi was caught with millions of cash. Did any court convict him?

Sane Nigerians: No but ideally he should be prosecuted as it is against the law to move with such cash. As a sane Nigerian I cannot support corruption whether it is Pitobi or Gandollar or Atiku. Now tell me what Gandollar was doing in that video even though he hasn’t been convicted.

Apc fools: *Silence*

Only sane Nigerians can condemn corruption no matter who it is. But you have to be daft and partisan to support Ganduje in spite of such overwhelming evidence. You are all fools!!!
Re: Purported Suspension Of Ganduje, Devious Act Of Imposters - Felix Morka by helinues: 8:24pm On Apr 16
BrighterSyde:

People like helinues, freestuffng and Seunmg will tell you that no court has convicted him which is true. But if you ask them to tell you what he was doing in that video their corrupt mouths will suddenly go dumb.

I like to shame people like you.

Post screenshot proofs where I have comments on Ganduje dollar case recently.

How cheap can some of you people be in making unnecessary false allegations about others?

Shame
Re: Purported Suspension Of Ganduje, Devious Act Of Imposters - Felix Morka by BrighterSyde: 8:32pm On Apr 16
helinues:

I like to shame people like you.

Post screenshot proofs where I have comments on Ganduje dollar case recently.

How cheap can some of you people be in making unnecessary false allegations about others?

Shame

Wow!!! You haven’t hailed Gandollar? This is a man Buhari hailed and publicly endorsed even after the video. This is a man the tinubu you so love commended for his fight against corruption. This is a man the apc deemed fit to make chairman and you who is a staunch supporter of corruption has not hailed him? Ok tell me where you have condemned him for corruption…and if not tell me what he was doing in the video. I want to see if you have shame or not.
Re: Purported Suspension Of Ganduje, Devious Act Of Imposters - Felix Morka by designking: 8:33pm On Apr 16
I told them that the purported suspension of Ganduje was DOD but they said I was only emotional.

Without the president the top leadership of the party giving a nod to this, nothing will come out of it.

Abba Yusuf of NNPP is the one sponsoring all this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purported Suspension Of Ganduje, Devious Act Of Imposters - Felix Morka by helinues: 8:35pm On Apr 16
BrighterSyde:

Wow!!! You haven’t hailed Gandollar? This is a man Buhari hailed and publicly endorsed even after the video. This is a man the tinubu you so love commended for his fight against corruption. This is a man the apc deemed fit to make chairman and you who is a staunch supporter of corruption has not hailed him? Ok tell me where you have condemned him for corruption…and if not tell me what he was doing in the video. I want to see if you have shame or not.

Again,the shame must be sustained as you deserved it.

It's on record on this forum that I mocked Ganduje when the video of him taking bribe surfaced.

Even when he became Apc National chairman, I deliberately avoid any thread related to it

So again, how cheap can you be as a person making ridiculous allegations about others?

Man up and apologize
Re: Purported Suspension Of Ganduje, Devious Act Of Imposters - Felix Morka by BrighterSyde: 8:40pm On Apr 16
helinues:

Again,the shame must be sustained as you deserved it.

It's on record on this forum that I mocked Ganduje when the video of him taking bribe surfaced.

Even when he became Apc National chairman, I deliberately avoid any thread related to it

So again, how cheap can you be as a person making ridiculous allegations about others?

Man up and apologize

Indeed I must apologize. I didn’t know you actually were not in support of Gadollar. I will edit my post immediately.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purported Suspension Of Ganduje, Devious Act Of Imposters - Felix Morka by helinues: 8:41pm On Apr 16
BrighterSyde:

Indeed I must apologize. I didn’t know you actually were not in support of Gadollar. I will edit my post immediately.

Apology accepted bro.

One love
Re: Purported Suspension Of Ganduje, Devious Act Of Imposters - Felix Morka by BrighterSyde: 8:48pm On Apr 16
helinues:

Apology accepted bro.

One love

One love bother.

I just wish you will see how these politicians irrespective of party are collectively reaping Nigerians off. Apc and tinubu have watched how NASS budget has increased by over 300% in the last 6 years while minimum wage has remained stagnant. Even the LP senators are also sharing in the largesse. This is why I cannnever support any party or politician. It just baffles me who you guys are able to do it.
Refineries dead
Education zero
Power zero
Health zero
Etc
But their allocations keep increasing
Yet both pdp and apc and lp have held positions of power.
You people that support them or believe they will change your lot are actually trying.
Re: Purported Suspension Of Ganduje, Devious Act Of Imposters - Felix Morka by BondRiv: 8:49pm On Apr 16
Governors in Nigeria love chasing shadows. Distracting themselves till the end of their tenure.
Re: Purported Suspension Of Ganduje, Devious Act Of Imposters - Felix Morka by helinues: 8:52pm On Apr 16
BrighterSyde:

One love bother.

I just wish you will see how these politicians irrespective of party are collectively reaping Nigerians off. Apc and tinubu have watched how NASS budget has increased by over 300% in the last 6 years while minimum wage has remained stagnant. Even the LP senators are also sharing in the largesse. This is why I cannnever support any party or politician. It just baffles me who you guys are able to do it.
Refineries dead
Education zero
Power zero
Health zero
Etc
But their allocations keep increasing
Yet both pdp and apc and lp have held positions of power.
You people that support them or believe they will change your lot are actually trying.

Bro, you can't say I don't condemn the government sometimes ( when to me I see they are wrong) you guys also share same opinion, how come whenever I support ( when to me I see is right) is when you attack?

1 Like

Re: Purported Suspension Of Ganduje, Devious Act Of Imposters - Felix Morka by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:56pm On Apr 16
dis is d only human being I listen to in d whole of d useless APC members!

Man is a modicum of knowledge & humility ,unlike d werey rest!

angry
Re: Purported Suspension Of Ganduje, Devious Act Of Imposters - Felix Morka by AcadaWriter: 9:12pm On Apr 16
Alright

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jos: Nigeria Army, Students In Bloody Clash Killed One / Photos Of How Africans Sit Atop Border Fence In A Desperate Move To Enter Spain / ,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.