Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

This Is What Each Of The Missiles Sent To Isreal By Iran Looks Like (photo) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / This Is What Each Of The Missiles Sent To Isreal By Iran Looks Like (photo) (4980 Views)

Three US Service Members Killed In Jordan By Iran Backed Group / Pakistan Condemns Attack By Iran, And Says It Killed 2 Children And Wounded 3. / US Navy Seals Seized Weapon Sent By Iran To Arm Houthi Rebel In The Red Sea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What Each Of The Missiles Sent To Isreal By Iran Looks Like (photo) by Eriggs: 7:06pm On Apr 16
jetguy:
Imagine say they sent it come Nigeria πŸ˜’πŸ˜•
e go land for ur Papa house while all of una dey sleep
Re: This Is What Each Of The Missiles Sent To Isreal By Iran Looks Like (photo) by Prigidypogodo(f): 7:07pm On Apr 16
Eriggs:
Fergie001 mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique Mukina2
Rule 2

1 Like

Re: This Is What Each Of The Missiles Sent To Isreal By Iran Looks Like (photo) by Simeonjoe1: 7:10pm On Apr 16
ValCon888:
Lots of ignorance here.

A typical missile of this nature has to travel +2000km to make it to its destination. The reason for the size is not necessarily the warhead, but the fuel it needs that will power it to the target.

Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles (ICBMs) are far far bigger than this.

True. The completely attached fusage might also mean missile didn't travel far before it was shot down, probably at it ballistic phase (which is more easier).

I would love to see if US anti missile technology has advanced to successfully intercept the terminal(reentry) phase, maybe reason why the remaining 7 missile were successful in hitting the base, as terminal phase is difficult to intercept.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Each Of The Missiles Sent To Isreal By Iran Looks Like (photo) by royalwax2: 7:49pm On Apr 16
Peppysco:

Has Israel ever fought a war or will it retaliate this particular attack from Iran without the help of her big brothers?
Waiting for the day she'll be able to fight without getting support from the big guns, then, I'll take her serious.

Let me educate you.
Those 'Big guns' you are talking about don't fight for Israel because of diplomatic ties or interest.
Israel is so powerful that it owns stakes in those countries. (Do your personal research without relying on what your religious book tells you about them).
If Israel dies(which is impossible), those 'Big guns' die as well that's why those 'Big guns' will never allow it happen.
The jews have stakes in the 2 most important currencies in the world (Dollar & pounds), they have the brains, tech & all.
In quote, Israel is why those "Big guns" are" Big guns".

1 Like

Re: This Is What Each Of The Missiles Sent To Isreal By Iran Looks Like (photo) by misreal(m): 8:03pm On Apr 16
kingar:
Ah ahh. can’t they fight with mouth as we do on Nairaland? This is too much na.
grin grin grin grin
Re: This Is What Each Of The Missiles Sent To Isreal By Iran Looks Like (photo) by Peppysco: 8:06pm On Apr 16
royalwax2:

Let me educate you.
Those 'Big guns' you are talking about don't fight for Israel because of diplomatic ties or interest.
Israel is so powerful that it owns stakes in those countries. (Do your personal research without relying on what your religious book tells you about them).
If Israel dies(which is impossible), those 'Big guns' die as well that's why those 'Big guns' will never allow it happen.
The jews have stakes in the 2 most important currencies in the world (Dollar & pounds), they have the brains, tech & all.
In quote, Israel is why those "Big guns" are" Big guns".

Mr. Educator, you seem to be the one to need that education yourself. My comment was specifically based on military might and capacity. I deliberately mentioned that Israel wouldn't attack or defend without her 'big brothers'. My comment was well structured and properly aligned with the subject matter. Look for who you want to dabble here and there just to make yourself look the educator you're not.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Each Of The Missiles Sent To Isreal By Iran Looks Like (photo) by CrossRhodes: 8:20pm On Apr 16
Objectivist04:
Bigger and more destructive than we thought, infact Iran didn't mean well for isreal.
Iron dome dey chop am like biscuit

1 Like

Re: This Is What Each Of The Missiles Sent To Isreal By Iran Looks Like (photo) by CrossRhodes: 8:23pm On Apr 16
Simeonjoe1:

True. The completely attached fusage might also mean missile didn't travel far before it was shot down, probably at it ballistic phase (which is more easier).

I would love to see if US anti missile technology has advanced to successfully intercept the terminal(reentry) phase, maybe reason why the remaining 7 missile were successful in hitting the base, as terminal phase is difficult to intercept.
Arrow 3 interceptor will destroy it at the atmosphere...

1 Like

Re: This Is What Each Of The Missiles Sent To Isreal By Iran Looks Like (photo) by Emmabyte: 8:26pm On Apr 16
Tinubu for don die
jetguy:

1 Like

Re: This Is What Each Of The Missiles Sent To Isreal By Iran Looks Like (photo) by ednut1(m): 8:28pm On Apr 16
CrossRhodes:

Iron dome dey chop am like biscuit
if iron dome was all that good. Why did usa, uk and france warships have to shot the missies down Iron dome can only handle small rockets fired by few terrorists.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Each Of The Missiles Sent To Isreal By Iran Looks Like (photo) by jetguy(m): 8:30pm On Apr 16
They need to train you on how to speak to someone in a public...

Please don't bother yourself to quote me back because I wouldn't reply πŸ˜‡

1 Like

Re: This Is What Each Of The Missiles Sent To Isreal By Iran Looks Like (photo) by CrossRhodes: 8:31pm On Apr 16
ednut1:
if iron dome was all that good. Why did usa, uk and france warships have to shot the missies down Iron dome can only handle small rockets fired by few terrorists.
Yes iron dome is for rockets and considering the small landmass, but Arrow 3 system was also in use on that day and intercepted most kilometres away.
Re: This Is What Each Of The Missiles Sent To Isreal By Iran Looks Like (photo) by omoiseselagba: 8:36pm On Apr 16
jetguy:

It would have destroyed all of South east Nigeria.

Nigeria's only problem would have been solved with one strike.
Re: This Is What Each Of The Missiles Sent To Isreal By Iran Looks Like (photo) by jetguy(m): 8:42pm On Apr 16
It would have destroyed all of South east Nigeria.

Nigeria's only problem would have been solved with one strike.[/quote]

Is that how you hate South East people... πŸ˜•

And if you think I came from that region, sorry for disappointing you, I'm from United State of Niger Delta πŸ˜…

1 Like

Re: This Is What Each Of The Missiles Sent To Isreal By Iran Looks Like (photo) by royalwax2: 8:52pm On Apr 16
Peppysco:

Mr. Educator, you seem to be the one to need that education yourself. My comment was specifically based on military might and capacity. I deliberately mentioned that Israel wouldn't attack or defend without her 'big brothers'. My comment was well structured and properly aligned with the subject matter. Look for who you want to dabble here and there just to make yourself look the educator you're not.
You seem to have comprehension issues. The "Big guns" i was referring to is same as the "Big brothers" you are also referring to.
The so called "Big Brothers" are nothing without Israel.
Abi you want me to type in pidgin?

1 Like

Re: This Is What Each Of The Missiles Sent To Isreal By Iran Looks Like (photo) by royalwax2: 8:53pm On Apr 16
Peppysco:

You seem to have comprehension issues. The "Big guns" i was referring to is same as the "Big brothers" you are also referring to.
The "Big Brothers" fighting and defending for Israel is the same as "Israel fighting & defending" for themselves.
Do you understand??

1 Like

Re: This Is What Each Of The Missiles Sent To Isreal By Iran Looks Like (photo) by puremaker7(m): 9:02pm On Apr 16
Rexymania:
Are you okay? How can you mean well for your enemy?
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: This Is What Each Of The Missiles Sent To Isreal By Iran Looks Like (photo) by Nursepepeye(f): 9:03pm On Apr 16
FreeStuffsNG:
Photoshop wink
you are a fake human that is certain cos nothing upstair for you

1 Like

Re: This Is What Each Of The Missiles Sent To Isreal By Iran Looks Like (photo) by Nursepepeye(f): 9:05pm On Apr 16
Forkthiefnubu:
Small than the 2000pounds that the Israelis have been pounding the helpless unarmed people in Gaza , when will American planes go intercept the projectiles isreal is firing at the people of Gaza
nothing like people of Gaza, it's terorists in Gaza, you will soon say thesame thing about innocent people of IRAN soon

1 Like

Re: This Is What Each Of The Missiles Sent To Isreal By Iran Looks Like (photo) by grandstar(m): 9:20pm On Apr 16
Forkthiefnubu:
Small than the 2000pounds that the Israelis have been pounding the helpless unarmed people in Gaza , when will American planes go intercept the projectiles isreal is firing at the people of Gaza

I thorough detest what's happening in Gaza but people choose to sweep the October 7 massacre under the rug, as if it never happened.

Hamas had the opportunity to develop Gaza. Unlike the West Bank, there were no Israeli settlements to impede growth as Israel had withdrawn all 8,000 settlers living in 2004 if I'm correct.

Rather than seize the opportunity to make the enclave an economic haven, it instead preferred to fan the flames of war.

If Gaza was a democracy, Hamas would long have been kicked through the ballot.

They run a dictatorship and tolerate no opposition or dissenting voice.

Hamas serves the needs not of Gazans but that of their paymaster, Iran whose primary objective for Israel is its total annihilation.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Each Of The Missiles Sent To Isreal By Iran Looks Like (photo) by Peppysco: 9:31pm On Apr 16
royalwax2:

The "Big Brothers" fighting and defending for Israel is the same as "Israel fighting & defending" for themselves.
Do you understand??

Dude, you talk too loud but lack content. I'm beginning to see that you don't have the capacity for this engagement. We were talking about hardware warfare and military capacity between 2 countries and you're trying to force down my throat why the big brothers have to come in. I must tell you that you sound too loud for your understanding and I nor get strength to shout. Kindly swerve if you don't understand the basis for discussion. By the way, would have loved to teach you about your wrong assertion about Isreal's influence on the big brothers, however, you didn't sound too good enough to know about geopolitics.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Each Of The Missiles Sent To Isreal By Iran Looks Like (photo) by udede(m): 9:41pm On Apr 16
Putinofrussia:
Only if they can retaliate without USA,UK,France and Germany helping them as they have been doing and did when Iran sent them those missile gifts. grin
Israel is far more powerful than you can think of

1 Like

Re: This Is What Each Of The Missiles Sent To Isreal By Iran Looks Like (photo) by udede(m): 9:44pm On Apr 16
Peppysco:

Dude, you talk too loud but lack content. I'm beginning to see that you don't have the capacity for this engagement. We were talking about hardware warfare and military capacity between 2 countries and you're trying to force down my throat why the big brothers have to come in. I must tell you that you sound too loud for your understanding and I nor get strength to shout. Kindly swerve if you don't understand the basis for discussion. By the way, would have loved to teach you about your wrong assertion about Isreal's influence on the big brothers, however, you didn't sound too good enough to know about geopolitics.
ngwanu, geopolitician, teach us geopolitics biko

1 Like

Re: This Is What Each Of The Missiles Sent To Isreal By Iran Looks Like (photo) by royalwax2: 9:59pm On Apr 16
Peppysco:

SMH!
You are the one who brought up this "Big Brother" talk in the first place.
Talking about Hardware warfare & military capacity.... which of these 2 countries is better?
Iran fired 170 drones, 30 cruise missiles & 110 Ballistic missiles directly at Israel & none could accurately penetrate the Israeli territory.
If Israel should return the favor back to iran, there would obviously be thousands or millions of civilian casualties & distruction of properties.
And you guys like you would be screaming all over nairaland like it happened during Gaza invasion.

I'm an advocate for world peace because that's only how the world can move forward.
You are too shallow for this type of discussion because you are talking based on sentiment.
Open your mind.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Each Of The Missiles Sent To Isreal By Iran Looks Like (photo) by Peakdesign23(m): 10:13pm On Apr 16
Hmm….
Re: This Is What Each Of The Missiles Sent To Isreal By Iran Looks Like (photo) by idahme(m): 10:29pm On Apr 16
FreeStuffsNG:
Photoshop wink

Everything no be Photoshop oooo, you haven't seen missiles else you won't make this statement

1 Like

Re: This Is What Each Of The Missiles Sent To Isreal By Iran Looks Like (photo) by idahme(m): 10:31pm On Apr 16
Forkthiefnubu:

Did America intercept hams when they were causing havoc on oct 7?
Re: This Is What Each Of The Missiles Sent To Isreal By Iran Looks Like (photo) by idahme(m): 10:32pm On Apr 16
BondRiv:
Oh, were they supposed to congratulate you for attacking their consulate? Joke of a country.

That consulate was even small, Iran has been attacking Israel through Hamas, houthi, and hezbolah for decades they deserve itm
Re: This Is What Each Of The Missiles Sent To Isreal By Iran Looks Like (photo) by idahme(m): 10:32pm On Apr 16
BondRiv:
Oh, were they supposed to congratulate you for attacking their consulate? Joke of a country.

That consulate was even small, Iran has been attacking Israel through Hamas, houthi, and hezbolah for decades they deserve it
Re: This Is What Each Of The Missiles Sent To Isreal By Iran Looks Like (photo) by idahme(m): 10:34pm On Apr 16
Yujin:
Iran should brace for impact and should also endure whatever damage will happen to them if they fail to intercept Israel's missiles. An eye for an eye makes the world see better.

How will they see the stealth planes to intercept, Israel won't send missiles from its home land if they want to ever attack, they will always send the invisible guy in the skies to cause havoc.
Re: This Is What Each Of The Missiles Sent To Isreal By Iran Looks Like (photo) by BigYash: 10:48pm On Apr 16
Eriggs:
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is What Each Of The Missiles Sent To Isreal By Iran Looks Like (photo) by woolinla(m): 11:13pm On Apr 16
jetguy:

Imagine e land for your father house

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Donald Trump Calls Nigeria A Shithole (photos) / Cape Town; In A Divided City, Many Blacks See Echoes Of White Superiority / 5 Worst Leaders In African History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.