Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,553 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Israeli War Cabinet: No Going Back On Attack On Iran In Clear & Decisive Manner - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israeli War Cabinet: No Going Back On Attack On Iran In Clear & Decisive Manner (26091 Views)

Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision / US Threatens Russia With "Decisive" Response Over Cuba Deployment Plans / US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli War Cabinet: No Going Back On Attack On Iran In Clear & Decisive Manner by Olichoke: 6:11pm On Apr 17
Makunahatata:
one of dem useless delusional being 🥲
You're simply mad and cut off from reality
Re: Israeli War Cabinet: No Going Back On Attack On Iran In Clear & Decisive Manner by Makunahatata: 6:50pm On Apr 17
Olichoke:

You're simply mad and cut off from reality
low IQ goat , comot fr here 🥱
Re: Israeli War Cabinet: No Going Back On Attack On Iran In Clear & Decisive Manner by Olichoke: 7:02pm On Apr 17
Makunahatata:
low IQ goat , comot fr here 🥱

Go and feed on excreta. God forsaken bitch!
Re: Israeli War Cabinet: No Going Back On Attack On Iran In Clear & Decisive Manner by Makunahatata: 7:05pm On Apr 17
Olichoke:

Go and feed on excreta. God forsaken bitch!
unsmart being,I say comot for here with your low IQ...
Re: Israeli War Cabinet: No Going Back On Attack On Iran In Clear & Decisive Manner by Olichoke: 7:09pm On Apr 17
Makunahatata:
unsmart being,I say comot for here with your low IQ...
Go to the gutters with your misuse and abuse of stupidity.
Re: Israeli War Cabinet: No Going Back On Attack On Iran In Clear & Decisive Manner by Empiree: 7:25pm On Apr 17
Willed042:

Anything to message your ego. A strike that could not arm a bird. A strike meant to assauge Iranian aftermath of the deaths of their general and top officials. That is what u guys celebrate. Who is more victorious in the campaign, Isreal or Iran. Isreal striked top Iranian officials were killer. Iranian retaliated, even a bird was jot harmed.
This could arm a bird right?.
Read "Israel admits Iranian ballistic missiles struck two military bases" on SmartNews: https://l.smartnews.com/p-yvw57/S847zv

As time goes, you mumu will learn the truth. As time goes, Israel will be frustrated to tell you much damage caused to them. You can keep believing "99% interception" story. They had to tell you that to show they are van dam. The good news is no civilians casualties compared to Israel genocide in Gaza.

Iran even did Israel a favor by informing Israel and it's allies in advance.

Re: Israeli War Cabinet: No Going Back On Attack On Iran In Clear & Decisive Manner by Makunahatata: 7:26pm On Apr 17
Olichoke:

Go to the gutters with your misuse and abuse of stupidity.
looow IQ boy ....Ori iya e buru
Re: Israeli War Cabinet: No Going Back On Attack On Iran In Clear & Decisive Manner by Willed042(m): 8:49pm On Apr 17
Empiree:
This could arm a bird right?.
Read "Israel admits Iranian ballistic missiles struck two military bases" on SmartNews: https://l.smartnews.com/p-yvw57/S847zv

As time goes, you mumu will learn the truth. As time goes, Israel will be frustrated to tell you much damage caused to them. You can keep believing "99% interception" story. They had to tell you that to show they are van dam. The good news is no civilians casualties compared to Israel genocide in Gaza.

Iran even did Israel a favor by informing Israel and it's allies in advance.

While Iran keep insisting the strike was proportional. Ur brain is not telling u that Isreal is coming up with those excuses inorder to gain diplomatic attention to attack Iran. Please tell the significant impact of that over 300 missiles lunched on Isreal by Iran. If u do not have any evidence that the above line Please keep.of my mention and continue to message ur ego about that cucumber missiles in the possession of ur Arab nations. U think is era is an era of archaic welfare. Battles are won on intelligent networks which ur brothers do not have because they so much concentrated their living on gains of euphoria virgins in heaven.
Re: Israeli War Cabinet: No Going Back On Attack On Iran In Clear & Decisive Manner by Empiree: 10:17pm On Apr 17
Willed042:

While Iran keep insisting the strike was proportional. Ur brain is not telling u that Isreal is coming up with those excuses inorder to gain diplomatic attention to attack Iran. Please tell the significant impact of that over 300 missiles lunched on Isreal by Iran. If u do not have any evidence that the above line Please keep.of my mention and continue to message ur ego about that cucumber missiles in the possession of ur Arab nations. [b]U think is era is an era of archaic welfare. Battles are won on intelligent networks which ur brothers do not have [/b]because they so much concentrated their living on gains of euphoria virgins in heaven.
thank God "my brothers" aren't murderers or assassins. You have just confirmed that Israel is coward by stabbing people in the back when the victims are not looking. That's what you are saying here. That's not intelligent warfare but straight up murder.

And if this is not "era of archaic welfare" as you said why is Israel on the ground in Gaza killing over 40,000 human beings?. You don't think. Six months on, Israel still can not win. Matter of fact it was declared few days ago that Israel lost the war on Gaza. Al military and political objectives laid out by Benjamin Satanyahu are not achieved. This means the war is lost.

Iran definitely had no intention to hurt a fly. Its target was only military base. If Iran wanted mass casualties it wouldn't have informed Israel, US and gulf countries in advance. Stop watching too much CNN and BBC.

You dont go to other countries to murder people at a diplomatic building to assassinate govt officials. This is immoral. There is nothing intelligent about it.

Re: Israeli War Cabinet: No Going Back On Attack On Iran In Clear & Decisive Manner by Abrahamweb(m): 10:37pm On Apr 17
Electrochemistry:

China's economy is at the mercy of USA. So be reminded that US can wreck China economy in few days grin
And why haven't they done it,USA u mean?
Use your brain,don't you notice that USA is always cower when China or Russia makes any move that threatens them.
Re: Israeli War Cabinet: No Going Back On Attack On Iran In Clear & Decisive Manner by Willed042(m): 6:52am On Apr 18
Empiree:
thank God "my brothers" aren't murderers or assassins. You have just confirmed that Israel is coward by stabbing people in the back when the victims are not looking. That's what you are saying here. That's not intelligent warfare but straight up murder.

And if this is not "era of archaic welfare" as you said why is Israel on the ground in Gaza killing over 40,000 human beings?. You don't think. Six months on, Israel still can not win. Matter of fact it was declared few days ago that Israel lost the war on Gaza. Al military and political objectives laid out by Benjamin Satanyahu are not achieved. This means the war is lost.

Iran definitely had no intention to hurt a fly. Its target was only military base. If Iran wanted mass casualties it wouldn't have informed Israel, US and gulf countries in advance. Stop watching too much CNN and BBC.

You dont go to other countries to murder people at a diplomatic building to assassinate govt officials. This is immoral. There is nothing intelligent about it.
Your brothers are not murderers indeed. All the terrorist in the world are who? We do ur brothers leave their region in droves to go commit terrorism in another man's land. Look at the recent court case in UK between a school and Muslim family, an immigrant in a Christian country, engaging the school to provide for them a room for prayer. Thank God the case was squashed. Women who ordinarily can not challenge the authority of their men in their forsaken region.
Re: Israeli War Cabinet: No Going Back On Attack On Iran In Clear & Decisive Manner by Electrochemistry(m): 10:05am On Apr 18
Abrahamweb:

And why haven't they done it,USA u mean?
Use your brain,don't you notice that USA is always cower when China or Russia makes any move that threatens them.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-allies-could-counter-chinas-economic-coercionif-they-unite-c45d2f8d
Re: Israeli War Cabinet: No Going Back On Attack On Iran In Clear & Decisive Manner by Empiree: 11:45am On Apr 18
Willed042:

Your brothers are not murderers indeed. All the terrorist in the world are who? We do ur brothers leave their region in droves to go commit terrorism in another man's land. Look at the recent court case in UK between a school and Muslim family, an immigrant in a Christian country, engaging the school to provide for them a room for prayer. Thank God the case was squashed. Women who ordinarily can not challenge the authority of their men in their forsaken region.
See how you shifted goalpost?. We are talking about Iranians murdered by Israel at consulate but you are talking about something else.

Those terrorists you talked about, who do they kill?. Muslims ofcourse. They don't attack Israel but Muslim countries. They just attacked Iran and Russia lately. They are created by Israel and the West but camouflaged as Muslims. You completely shifted goalpost by bringing unnecessary stuff into this. This is about people that Israel assassinated earlier this month. This conversation has nothing to do with Islam or Muslim women in the UK. Everything you just said here is attempt to divert attention. Muslim citizens of UK have rights to whatever UK has to offer. Christians and Jews are in Muslim countries as well and are enjoying what the countries have to offer.

Go back to the point and stop diverting my attention. Israel murdered diplomats in Syria which is act of declaration of war but it is playing victim card.

Israel is a pariah rogue terror state
Re: Israeli War Cabinet: No Going Back On Attack On Iran In Clear & Decisive Manner by Dicoomoba: 6:21pm On Apr 18
Onyedikachi231:

So quoran that existed through an illiterate mad man that lived in cave 600 years after the bible is authentic, where did the mad man photocopy the gibberish you people call quoran? a mad man that everything his god told him was about how to satisfy his sexual urge, he banned adoption to Bleep his daughter in law, worshipped idols in medina, told you guys to be kissing and bowing to a black stone.

Most of you muslims are deranged.

First of all you’re serving Jesus lubek the slave master of England and to belive me His brother gave you book join king James of England tell me how you , your father , mother and relatives would relate anything near God 😂 and besides your head is incorrect that why the House Abraham built is in Makkah that we visit and. Also kiss a black stone that serves as. Super semi conductor for earth to rotate and for your information if Yeshua can bow to pray to God then my prophet did the same and I’m still doing the same as for you and your household , hellfire awaits you guys because Yeshua will not answer Jesus , he did not clap to worship or dance or beat drum .,, Animals like your family deserve incarceration 😂

Re: Israeli War Cabinet: No Going Back On Attack On Iran In Clear & Decisive Manner by Onyedikachi231: 6:27pm On Apr 18
[quote author=Dicoomoba post=129510259][/quote]

Is it bad to serve Jesus?

Am I Not better than one serving a paedophile who went about mecca raping 6 year olds,
A nymphomaniac that banned and killed his adopted son Zayd ibn Harithah and married his daughter in law Zaynab,

An idiot prophet that was romancing three female medina idols while writing satanic verses in your worthless quoran.

I'd rather worship a smelling stone than that fake randy dog prophet.
Re: Israeli War Cabinet: No Going Back On Attack On Iran In Clear & Decisive Manner by Dicoomoba: 6:31pm On Apr 18
Onyedikachi231:

Is it bad to serve Jesus?

Am I Not better than one serving a paedophile who went about mecca raping 6 year olds,
A nymphomaniac that banned and killed his adopted son Zayd ibn Harithah and married his daughter in law Zaynab,

An idiot prophet that was romancing three female medina idols while writing satanic verses in your worthless quoran.

It’s. Bad to serve human being born of a woman , give Almighty alone what belongs to earth and heaven ,,, if the way they born Yeshua is what surprises you then you must be stupid mh brother because he has mother not father what about Adam whose fatherless and motherless omg my brother. Keep bleeping in the darkness and continuing serving Jesus Lubec of England doctrines by King James versions 😂
Re: Israeli War Cabinet: No Going Back On Attack On Iran In Clear & Decisive Manner by Onyedikachi231: 6:38pm On Apr 18
Dicoomoba:

It’s. Bad to serve human being born of a woman , give Almighty alone what belongs to earth and heaven ,,, if the way they born Yeshua is what surprises you then you must be stupid mh brother because he has mother not father what about Adam whose fatherless and motherless omg my brother. Keep bleeping in the darkness and continuing serving Jesus Lubec of England doctrines by King James versions 😂

I will prefer to serve a chicken with running stomach and diarrhoea than demon dog god introduced By a mad insane bloke paedophile who went about mecca raping 6 year olds,

1 Like

Re: Israeli War Cabinet: No Going Back On Attack On Iran In Clear & Decisive Manner by Dicoomoba: 6:46pm On Apr 18
Onyedikachi231:

I will prefer to serve a chicken with running stomach and diarrhoea than demon dog god introduced By a mad insane bloke paedophile who went about mecca raping 6 year olds,

Show me one most accurate book in the world and.as for Quran , your Westerners can not do anything to it unlike depleted and edited story book ungodly written by King James. The gay master who marry Barclays as girlfriend. , unlike fake bible which is ungodly , God himself has chosen to prevent his words Quran till eternity so cry till today tomorrow Islam will rule over the. World because the real religions of prophets is Islam
Re: Israeli War Cabinet: No Going Back On Attack On Iran In Clear & Decisive Manner by Onyedikachi231: 6:57pm On Apr 18
Dicoomoba:

Show me one most accurate book in the world and.as for Quran , your Westerners can not do anything to it unlike depleted and edited story book ungodly written by King James. The gay master who marry Barclays as girlfriend. , unlike fake bible which is ungodly , God himself has chosen to prevent his words Quran till eternity so cry till today tomorrow Islam will rule over the. World because the real religions of prophets is Islam

Didn't what I wrote happen, I follow Christ as e person, I am not even a christian, you follow mohammed, didn't these things I wrote happen?. Yes or No. Stop diverting and running about, I don't use king James version of the bible, I have a diploma in greek, that is where I get my scripture directly from old scrolls that existed thousands of years before the demon worthless book quoran.

I will keep saying it, I will prefer to serve a chicken with running stomach and diarrhoea than demon dog god introduced By a mad insane bloke paedophile who went about mecca raping 6 year olds,

Didn't hungry pigs exhume mohammed's carcass?
Re: Israeli War Cabinet: No Going Back On Attack On Iran In Clear & Decisive Manner by Dicoomoba: 7:11pm On Apr 18
Onyedikachi231:

Didn't what I wrote happen, I follow Christ as e person, I am not even a christian, you follow mohammed, didn't these things I wrote happen?. Yes or No. Stop diverting and running about, I don't use king James version of the bible, I have a diploma in greek, that is where I get my scripture directly from old scrolls that existed thousands of years before the demon worthless book quoran.

You claim Christ like but reading from Edited book. Not even his language Aramaik , not even his name Yeshua omg you’re lost already

I will keep saying it, I will prefer to serve a chicken with running stomach and diarrhoea than demon dog god introduced By a mad insane bloke paedophile who went about mecca raping 6 year olds,

Didn't hungry pigs exhume mohammed's carcass?

As for you you are just a stupid human with shallow brain , of course ask yourself who’s worthy of worshiping God alone without attaché anything with him , mh brother. Let’s assume bible is of God how come it’s tampered, corrupted and edited that can not be from God but as for QURAN THE REAL WORD OF ALLAH WILL NEVER CONTRADICTS LIKE YOUR FAKE BIBLE TALKLESS OF ERROR AT ALL MY BROTHER you can proclaim Saadat today and get salvation in order. To stop worshiping ungodly connections …. Did you know YESHUA IS not a Christian then what he’s .. a Muslim what makes one. Muslim belive in ones of God without any attachment
Re: Israeli War Cabinet: No Going Back On Attack On Iran In Clear & Decisive Manner by Olichoke: 9:59pm On Apr 18
Makunahatata:
looow IQ boy ....Ori iya e buru

Me bie da mo.
Sub--sapient
Re: Israeli War Cabinet: No Going Back On Attack On Iran In Clear & Decisive Manner by Onyedikachi231: 10:05pm On Apr 18
Dicoomoba:

As for you you are just a stupid human with shallow brain , of course ask yourself who’s worthy of worshiping God alone without attaché anything with him , mh brother. Let’s assume bible is of God how come it’s tampered, corrupted and edited that can not be from God but as for QURAN THE REAL WORD OF ALLAH WILL NEVER CONTRADICTS LIKE YOUR FAKE BIBLE TALKLESS OF ERROR AT ALL MY BROTHER you can proclaim Saadat today and get salvation in order. To stop worshiping ungodly connections …. Did you know YESHUA IS not a Christian then what he’s .. a Muslim what makes one. Muslim belive in ones of God without any attachment

Answer my fuvkin question you retarded degenerate.

I have told you how I operate, you are still trying to involve same Jesus that your useless mohammed is waiting in hell to come and save him.

Didn't your prophet kill his adopted son to steal his wife?

Didn't the paedophile drag Aisha at 6 years playing with her doll to rape?

Didn't he instruct you vagabonds to marry 4 wives, whereas he snatched 11 women from their owners?

Didn't he meet his death by a Jewish woman who gave him rat poison in lamb meat, he died like a bingo eating shit in the dustbin?

Didn't pigs exhume his petrifying carcasses and ate all?

Out of anger, didn't Aisha's father wipe out the idiots family leaving only the grandsons Hussein and hassan whose descendants rule Jordan today?

Did any of his biological sons get to adulthood?
Can we say he was cursed too?

many weird things about the worthless idiotic prophet you follow,

no wonder you follow an slowpoke prophet Mohammed that can best be described as:

1. Villain
2. Scallywag
3. Cad
4. Knave
5. Blackguard
6. Rapscallion
7. Renegade
8. Mischief-maker
9. Malefactor
10. Roque
11. Swindler
12. Charlatan
13. Charlatan
14. Fraudster
15. Cheat
16. Con artist
17. Trickster
18. Mountebank
19. Schemer
20. Scammer
21. Grifter
22. Deceiver
23. Cheat
24. Fraud
25. Impostor
26. Faker
27. Pretender
28. Deceitful
29. Unscrupulous
30. Dishonest
31. Untrustworthy
32. Corrupt
33. Crooked
34. Shady
35. Devious
36. Sneaky
37. Cunning
38. Crafty
39. Underhanded
40. Sly
41. Dodgy
42. Sleazy
43. Shifty
44. Slippery
45. Slick
46. Wily
47. Astute
48. Guileful
49. Machiavellian
50. Treacherous
51. Perfidious
52. Betrayer
53. Backstabber
54. Traitor
55. Double-dealer
56. Turncoat
57. Judas
58. Sellout
59. Miscreant
60. Cad
61. Ruffian
62. Thug
63. Bully
64. Bandit
65. Gangster
66. Mobster
67. Lawbreaker
68. Criminal
69. Felon
70. Outlaw
71. Desperado
72. Highwayman
73. Brigand
74. Pirate
75. Marauder
76. Plunderer
77. Brigand
78. Hooligan
79. Vandal
80. Terrorist
81. Anarchist
82. Insurgent
83. Rebel
84. Revolutionary
85. Dissident
86. Agitator
87. Provocateur
88. Troublemaker
89. Aggressor
90. Antagonist
91. Provoker
92. Adversary
93. Opponent
94. Foe
95. Enemy
96. Nemesis
97. Foeman
98. Adversary
99. Frenemy
100. Oppressor
Re: Israeli War Cabinet: No Going Back On Attack On Iran In Clear & Decisive Manner by Makunahatata: 2:36am On Apr 19
Olichoke:

Me bie da mo.
Sub--sapient
wa sofo danu ni🥱
Re: Israeli War Cabinet: No Going Back On Attack On Iran In Clear & Decisive Manner by SpatialKing(m): 5:24am On Apr 19
Krismas:
grin grin This is from Haaretz newspaper today. the Israelis themselves are being honest about war in Gaza, while some NL fake supporters club of Israel dey do oversabi grin god is fighting for Israel bullshit talk cheesy
Raf4
Obaranje
Mrtaye
obedience4
hammer567
Objectivist04
billyG
ChristCee
Raf4
SpatialKing
SpatialKing
Onyedikachi231
Onyedikachi231
proxillin
YorubaNOlevel
wealthpreach
MUNCHING2024
wealthpreach
Willed042
DIVINEEVIDENCE
Obaranje
IyfeNamikaze
Tranquillity360
sweetkev
Obaranje
sparko1
onatisi
Ewedegubbler
franchasofficia
Ekaka14
AllenSpencer
cjudy
Iamzik
PointZerom
OBAGADAFFI
MT
by
Goodlady
TemplarLandry
Righteousness2
TemplarLandry
Newton2024
Tyriq

How far,

Isreal has responded oh
Re: Israeli War Cabinet: No Going Back On Attack On Iran In Clear & Decisive Manner by Dicoomoba: 6:04am On Apr 19
Onyedikachi231:

I have told you how I operate, you are still trying to involve same Jesus that your useless mohammed is waiting in hell to come and save him.

Didn't he instruct you vagabonds to marry 4 wives, whereas he snatched 11 women from their owners?

Didn't he meet his death by a Jewish woman who gave him rat poison in lamb meat, he died like a bingo eating shit in the dustbin?

Out of anger, didn't Aisha's father wipe out the idiots family leaving only the grandsons Hussein and hassan whose descendants rule Jordan today?

no wonder you follow an slowpoke prophet Mohammed that can best be described as:

1. Villain
2. Scallywag
3. Cad
4. Knave
5. Blackguard
6. Rapscallion
7. Renegade
8. Mischief-maker
9. Malefactor
10. Roque
11. Swindler
12. Charlatan
13. Charlatan
14. Fraudster
15. Cheat
16. Con artist
17. Trickster
18. Mountebank
19. Schemer
20. Scammer
21. Grifter
22. Deceiver
23. Cheat
24. Fraud
25. Impostor
26. Faker
27. Pretender
28. Deceitful
29. Unscrupulous
30. Dishonest
31. Untrustworthy
32. Corrupt
33. Crooked
34. Shady
35. Devious
36. Sneaky
37. Cunning
38. Crafty
39. Underhanded
40. Sly
41. Dodgy
42. Sleazy
43. Shifty
44. Slippery
45. Slick
46. Wily
47. Astute
48. Guileful
49. Machiavellian
50. Treacherous
51. Perfidious
52. Betrayer
53. Backstabber
54. Traitor
55. Double-dealer
56. Turncoat
57. Judas
58. Sellout
59. Miscreant
60. Cad
61. Ruffian
62. Thug
63. Bully
64. Bandit
65. Gangster
66. Mobster
67. Lawbreaker
68. Criminal
69. Felon
70. Outlaw
71. Desperado
72. Highwayman
73. Brigand
74. Pirate
75. Marauder
76. Plunderer
77. Brigand
78. Hooligan
79. Vandal
80. Terrorist
81. Anarchist
82. Insurgent
83. Rebel
84. Revolutionary
85. Dissident
86. Agitator
87. Provocateur
88. Troublemaker
89. Aggressor
90. Antagonist
91. Provoker
92. Adversary
93. Opponent
94. Foe
95. Enemy
96. Nemesis
97. Foeman
98. Adversary
99. Frenemy
100. Oppressor

Can you see. There is. No one to save you because Yeshua could not save. Himself on ordinary cross 😂 they nailed that guy eeeen , Christianity is fake Yeshua is never a Christian 😂 and for the most noble prophet He’s beyond Anyone and the living testimony is in Makkah till tomorrow can you show me one of your Yeshua culture how European had hijack even his language. , his name , his culture. My brother are yiu sure it’s not Devil you’re serving because no one is beating Jesus except Jesus Lubec the slave master
Re: Israeli War Cabinet: No Going Back On Attack On Iran In Clear & Decisive Manner by Dicoomoba: 6:05am On Apr 19
Onyedikachi231:

1. Villain
2. Scallywag
3. Cad
4. Knave
5. Blackguard
6. Rapscallion
7. Renegade
8. Mischief-maker
9. Malefactor
10. Roque
11. Swindler
12. Charlatan
13. Charlatan
14. Fraudster
15. Cheat
16. Con artist
17. Trickster
18. Mountebank
19. Schemer
20. Scammer
21. Grifter
22. Deceiver
23. Cheat
24. Fraud
25. Impostor
26. Faker
27. Pretender
28. Deceitful
29. Unscrupulous
30. Dishonest
31. Untrustworthy
32. Corrupt
33. Crooked
34. Shady
35. Devious
36. Sneaky
37. Cunning
38. Crafty
39. Underhanded
40. Sly
41. Dodgy
42. Sleazy
43. Shifty
44. Slippery
45. Slick
46. Wily
47. Astute
48. Guileful
49. Machiavellian
50. Treacherous
51. Perfidious
52. Betrayer
53. Backstabber
54. Traitor
55. Double-dealer
56. Turncoat
57. Judas
58. Sellout
59. Miscreant
60. Cad
61. Ruffian
62. Thug
63. Bully
64. Bandit
65. Gangster
66. Mobster
67. Lawbreaker
68. Criminal
69. Felon
70. Outlaw
71. Desperado
72. Highwayman
73. Brigand
74. Pirate
75. Marauder
76. Plunderer
77. Brigand
78. Hooligan
79. Vandal
80. Terrorist
81. Anarchist
82. Insurgent
83. Rebel
84. Revolutionary
85. Dissident
86. Agitator
87. Provocateur
88. Troublemaker
89. Aggressor
90. Antagonist
91. Provoker
92. Adversary
93. Opponent
94. Foe
95. Enemy
96. Nemesis
97. Foeman
98. Adversary
99. Frenemy
100. Oppressor

Can you see. There is. No one to save you because Yeshua could not save. Himself on ordinary cross 😂 they nailed that guy eeeen , Christianity is fake Yeshua is never a Christian 😂 and for the most noble prophet He’s beyond Anyone and the living testimony is in Makkah till tomorrow can you show me one of your Yeshua culture how European had hijack even his language. , his name , his culture. My brother are yiu sure it’s not Devil you’re serving because no one is bearing Jesus except Jesus Lubec the slave master
Re: Israeli War Cabinet: No Going Back On Attack On Iran In Clear & Decisive Manner by Olichoke: 1:17pm On Apr 20
Makunahatata:
wa sofo danu ni🥱

Me chu ko yata we alu.

Retard, comot from here

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Iran Rejects Uk's Call For 'trump Deal' To Replace Nuclear Accord / US Supreme Court: Businesses Can Discriminate Against Gays For Religious Reasons / China To Retaliate As US Closed Its Consulate In Houston, Texas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.