Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,933 members, 7,814,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

EFCC To Arraign Cubana Chief Priest On Wednesday For Naira Mutilation - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EFCC To Arraign Cubana Chief Priest On Wednesday For Naira Mutilation (44078 Views)

EFCC To Arraign Bobrisky For Alleged Money Laundering Friday / Naira Marley Released By EFCC To Celebrate Birthday / Police Arraign Small Doctor In Magistrate Court In Ebute Meta, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC To Arraign Cubana Chief Priest On Wednesday For Naira Mutilation by ComeToJesus: 8:12pm On Apr 16
Dapromzy333:

https://platinumtimes.ng/breaking-cubana-chief-priest-to-be-arraigned-wednesday-for-naira-mutilation/

Ok, I get this now..

It should have a federal character
First Yoruba, second Igbo, next Hausa

Good balance from the EFCC😄
Re: EFCC To Arraign Cubana Chief Priest On Wednesday For Naira Mutilation by OkayDaddy: 8:12pm On Apr 16
AllenSpencer:
He can never make it to jail

People like him will buy the law.

A time to know that the law is not meant for all.

You're a comedian. Them go cage am like monkey.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC To Arraign Cubana Chief Priest On Wednesday For Naira Mutilation by AllenSpencer: 8:13pm On Apr 16
OkayDaddy:

Are you a Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Arraign Cubana Chief Priest On Wednesday For Naira Mutilation by sophy17(m): 8:14pm On Apr 16
grandstar:
A Yoruba actress was first jailed 6months.for this offense.

Next, was Bobrisky who is now chopping beans at Kirikiri. He too was Yoruba.

Cubana is Igbo. No one should scream tribalism

The Yoruba Actress was given an option of fine and she opted to pay the fine. The fine was about 150k
Re: EFCC To Arraign Cubana Chief Priest On Wednesday For Naira Mutilation by xoverx: 8:14pm On Apr 16
spartachico:

Bobrisky matter different ,money laundry was involved

Your ignorance dey irritate me.

Didn't you read that there are THREE counts of money laundering with the charges?

Besides, he can still be sent to jail for mutilating the Naira without the money laundering charges if we are to go by the Bob Risky's case because Risky was sentenced even with the money laundering charges dropped. Bob Risky's sentence would have been more weighty had the money laundering charge not been dropped.

Your case is a pure case of being proudly ignorant and I will not dignify you with a response if you quote me in a non-constructive manner cause already you dey make me puke.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC To Arraign Cubana Chief Priest On Wednesday For Naira Mutilation by Morbeta11(m): 8:14pm On Apr 16
Lexusgs430:
He should plead not guilty....... 😂🤣

He has to prove it with extraterrestrial technicalities or find himself in the tightest corner of prison with longer jail term for wasting taxpayers money on litigation....the video evidence of his crime is just like his 9months pregnancy look-alike stomach.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC To Arraign Cubana Chief Priest On Wednesday For Naira Mutilation by Tooreda: 8:14pm On Apr 16
DuBLINGreenb:
Gbam gbam… make e go cool off for Kirikiri or Ikoyi small. Body done too Chark am.
E sure me die say him go lose small weight. E go chop water water beans for 6 months body go tell am.

Your gain?

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Arraign Cubana Chief Priest On Wednesday For Naira Mutilation by nedekid: 8:15pm On Apr 16
MadeMan01:
Dem go arrest Obi Cubana with all him friends when spray for him mama burial then. Video Evidence plenty
One lawyer been explain for daddy freeze online program say na this year them finalize the law, e get as she explain am.
Re: EFCC To Arraign Cubana Chief Priest On Wednesday For Naira Mutilation by OkayDaddy: 8:16pm On Apr 16
AllenSpencer:

Are you a Nigerian?

I'm Congolese
From Biafra West Local Government
Re: EFCC To Arraign Cubana Chief Priest On Wednesday For Naira Mutilation by JuanDeDios: 8:16pm On Apr 16
xtivin:
If na me, I go claim say na dummy mint. Let EFCC prove it beyond reasonable doubt.
I doubt that defence'll work. Since there's a PRESUMPTION it's good money, the onus will be on you prove it was dummy money, not the other way round.
Re: EFCC To Arraign Cubana Chief Priest On Wednesday For Naira Mutilation by nedekid: 8:16pm On Apr 16
ComeToJesus:

Ok, I get this now..

It should have a federal character
First Yoruba, second Igbo, next Hausa

Good balance from the EFCC😄
Lol
Re: EFCC To Arraign Cubana Chief Priest On Wednesday For Naira Mutilation by spencekat(m): 8:18pm On Apr 16
spartachico:
FYI bob risky wasnt arrested and sent to prison for just naira abuse, remember money laundry charges were part of his crime
EFCC struck out the case of money laundering against Bob.

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Arraign Cubana Chief Priest On Wednesday For Naira Mutilation by VaginaAcademic: 8:18pm On Apr 16
If na me I go just say na prop money no be real cash case closed grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Arraign Cubana Chief Priest On Wednesday For Naira Mutilation by LCling: 8:18pm On Apr 16
Response: It's fake money .. he is acting spicing up the place .. EFCC prove
Re: EFCC To Arraign Cubana Chief Priest On Wednesday For Naira Mutilation by spencekat(m): 8:18pm On Apr 16
bassdow:
who says the Past can't come back to hunt you
Not for all people and not always.
Re: EFCC To Arraign Cubana Chief Priest On Wednesday For Naira Mutilation by Sapasenator: 8:20pm On Apr 16
OkayDaddy:

Lets place a bet if he sure for you. He will never go to jail!

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Arraign Cubana Chief Priest On Wednesday For Naira Mutilation by DeGods007(m): 8:21pm On Apr 16
Lizzysamuel:

From the first comment till now

It's only you guys that are crying more than the bereaved? Why

Don't mind those 2 bigots
Re: EFCC To Arraign Cubana Chief Priest On Wednesday For Naira Mutilation by nedekid: 8:21pm On Apr 16
AllenSpencer:
He can never make it to jail

People like him will buy the law.

A time to know that the law is not meant for all.
Guy, it will be too glaring if Bob is sent to jail and this guy is not. Nothing is saving his arse unless the efcc decides to suspend his prosecution. That is where political connections can work.
But he appears before that judge, omo na ewa for 6 months, God helps him if he pleads not guilty, that one na many many years of ewa.

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Arraign Cubana Chief Priest On Wednesday For Naira Mutilation by obinna58(m): 8:21pm On Apr 16
CrossRhodes:

Are they politicians?

Redemption is on the way when politicians are being sent to jail, not influencers
He has links with strong politicians
Re: EFCC To Arraign Cubana Chief Priest On Wednesday For Naira Mutilation by OkayDaddy: 8:23pm On Apr 16
Sapasenator:

Lets place a bet if he sure for you. He will never go to jail!

Go and bet with Bobrisky.
They may not jail him, but he will be convicted with an option of fine. He will then be seen as an Ex convict.

From celebrity barman to celebrity scapegoat.

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Arraign Cubana Chief Priest On Wednesday For Naira Mutilation by Johnjustice: 8:23pm On Apr 16
Orobo
Re: EFCC To Arraign Cubana Chief Priest On Wednesday For Naira Mutilation by OkayDaddy: 8:24pm On Apr 16
obinna58:

He has links with strong politicians

He doesn't have links with politicians up to Bode George.
Bode was sent to prison.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC To Arraign Cubana Chief Priest On Wednesday For Naira Mutilation by iukpe: 8:24pm On Apr 16
Lets see how this goes. Wetin this man do here make Bobrisky sin look like skit.
Re: EFCC To Arraign Cubana Chief Priest On Wednesday For Naira Mutilation by grandstar(m): 8:24pm On Apr 16
babajero:
He Will be bailed and he will meet his bail conditions without stress, because there are enough surety to stand for him. Remember he is not a shim like your brother. Can you please tell me how many days Funke Akindele spent in jail, because she is a she and not a shim?

Let's see what will happen.

I also felt his sentence was homophobic.

Let's watch and see shocked shocked shocked
Re: EFCC To Arraign Cubana Chief Priest On Wednesday For Naira Mutilation by AllenSpencer: 8:25pm On Apr 16
nedekid:

Guy, it will be too glaring if Bob is sent to jail and this guy is not. Nothing is saving his arse unless the efcc decides to suspend his prosecution. That is where political connections can work.
But he appears before that judge, omo na ewa for 6 months, God helps him if he pleads not guilty, that one na many many years of ewa.

You are a Nigerian shey?

Let’s watch the movie.
Re: EFCC To Arraign Cubana Chief Priest On Wednesday For Naira Mutilation by AllenSpencer: 8:25pm On Apr 16
OkayDaddy:

I'm Congolese
From Biafra West Local Government

No wonder.

If you were a Nigerian, you would know better.
Re: EFCC To Arraign Cubana Chief Priest On Wednesday For Naira Mutilation by Johnjustice: 8:26pm On Apr 16
These people are lucky, in America if you are a celebrity, their bail money starts from 500 thousand USD, the government go humble you.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC To Arraign Cubana Chief Priest On Wednesday For Naira Mutilation by RaptorX: 8:27pm On Apr 16
Beauty4brain:
They wouldn't do him anything. Nigeria's law enforcement are made for the poor only
So Bobrisky is poor? Continue.
Re: EFCC To Arraign Cubana Chief Priest On Wednesday For Naira Mutilation by Trustyourself: 8:27pm On Apr 16
Nemesis0147:
That was the game plan from the on set…
They were targeting some people…they just arrested bob so that they won’t be tag bias or something.

Everybody knows why Bobrisky was jailed. Not because of naira abuse

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Arraign Cubana Chief Priest On Wednesday For Naira Mutilation by obinna58(m): 8:27pm On Apr 16
OkayDaddy:

He doesn't have links with politicians up to Bode George.
Bode was sent to prison.
No Dey whine yourself, we’re talking about a mere naira mutilation
Re: EFCC To Arraign Cubana Chief Priest On Wednesday For Naira Mutilation by DeGods007(m): 8:28pm On Apr 16
nedekid:

Today is your happiest day on Earth

Poor man's opinion like yours is useless. I'll quote you by tomorrow. Poor kid tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC To Arraign Cubana Chief Priest On Wednesday For Naira Mutilation by Sapasenator: 8:28pm On Apr 16
OkayDaddy:

Go and bet with Bobrisky.
They may not jail him, but he will be convicted with an option of fine. He will then be seen as an Ex convict.

From celebrity barman to celebrity scapegoat.

Bob was targeted because of the public outrage over the mummy of Lagos and cross dressing. People still spray money every Saturday.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Davido Splashes N40 Million On Customized Jewelry / Obianuju Video: Photos Of Flavour With A Model In Bikini Make Fans To React / Mercy Aigbe & Hubby Stepout In Style (photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.