Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes (15653 Views)

Two Men Arrested For Being In Possession Of A Severed Human Head In Abuja / Woman Arrested With Fake Naira Notes In Ogun Market / Lady Who Uses Fake Naira Notes To Defraud Customers Withdrawing From POS Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes by mukthar2000(m): 9:46am On Apr 17
Na them , Igbo amaka, this people never for once have good plan for this country with their obident mentality, and I believe God pass them.
Re: Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes by YourKarma: 9:49am On Apr 17
sugarlyn:
So he used original 25k to buy fake 50k.
Hmmmm. Love of money really dey oooo
That's what greed and foolishness causes
Re: Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes by AbuTwins: 9:56am On Apr 17
uuzba:

Few decades ago, there were jobs,
There was hope.
Where was hope then?

$1 ~ N150. Even though it was high, we had hope it will reduce to N100 or N50.
Today, that it is N1200, we don't have hope. We know it will increase more N2000 or even N3000.
We have lost hope that is the difference between now and few decades ago.

How does Garri, Yam and other things we plant here depend on $?

Then our crops are not related to $ value increase like now!
Re: Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes by Confirmedzombie: 10:00am On Apr 17
Chia
Biafra my country.
Ndigbo which way.

Is this how our Biafra Republic will continue to be.

Chia
Chia

Odi egwu oooo
Re: Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes by omoyeni37: 10:03am On Apr 17
two12s:

It shall not be well with you and your whole lineage plus unborn offsprings, stupid tribalistic fool, at your age you should know that crime knows no tribe
How did you know the person you quoted is a yoruba person 😊
Re: Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes by Kingzmate(m): 10:04am On Apr 17
HE SHOULD BE EMPLOYED BY CBN grin

I THINK HE LOVES THE JOB cool
Re: Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes by maxiuc(m): 10:09am On Apr 17
Just check the shinny belt

You can't give me fake notes
Re: Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes by enemyofprogress: 10:09am On Apr 17
Mmaduabuchi Okonkwo by their names we shall know them grin
Re: Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes by meditator(m): 10:12am On Apr 17
AbuTwins:
Why can't crime reduce?

Because we live with those people that live in the dot circle of our Nation
Re: Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes by Nursepepeye(f): 10:14am On Apr 17
Re: Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes by Callosobruchus: 10:39am On Apr 17
Foolishness is when you use N25k legitimate naira notes to buy fake N50k notes.Some people are so addicted to crime.Naira don di get level,e don di attract dem again.
Re: Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes by LordCenturion(m): 10:51am On Apr 17
two12s:

It shall not be well with you and your whole lineage plus unborn offsprings, stupid tribalistic fool, at your age you should know that crime knows no tribe

She's not a producer, she was just one of the victims due to her allergy greediness, when know where the real culprits behind this is from
Re: Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes by Josephkabila12: 11:05am On Apr 17
Very dubious and highly criminal minded tribe from barren southeast
Re: Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes by NaijaCover(m): 11:43am On Apr 17
AmazingELixir:
;

Naija-Cover new of death don finish diswan you do digress.

We Cover Everything In Nigeria, My Brother
Re: Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes by AfonjaConehead: 12:19pm On Apr 17
Shameless conehead...he cannot work like others are doing!
Re: Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes by AfonjaConehead: 12:20pm On Apr 17
mukthar2000 see Nama roaming the streets 😁:
Na them , Igbo amaka, this people never for once have good plan for this country with their obident mentality, and I believe God pass them.
Re: Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes by officialfysh(m): 12:41pm On Apr 17
post=129474138:
What Is Really Happening Na
THINGS
Re: Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes by Johnjustice: 12:57pm On Apr 17
Re: Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes by mukthar2000(m): 2:21pm On Apr 17
[quote author=AfonjaConehead post=129485481][/quote] Ewuuuu the criminal.
Re: Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes by Wakolord(m): 2:25pm On Apr 17
Basicend:
Una don dey shift back to cloning Naira notes again. . No be dollar again na. . Since Cardoso don dey break dollar wings.

For the clowns (including that Aisha witch) that are saying keep your dollars, I pity you.

Cordoso is on the right path, and Nigeria's economy will gradually stabilize.

Most export receipts including crude oil will be preferred and written in Naira.

No more USD dom accts a collateral for facilities.

Even Dangote refinery is receiving Naira and not dollars for sales (output) receipts.

You send UDS to Nigeria, we will pay your beneficiary in Naira, and many more.

The spectrum of windows for dollar demand will be highly streamlined thus demand for it will continually dwindle same as it's cost value.

Enemies of Nigeria will be ashamed. They can go and cry if they like.

Nigeria will prosper.

what has your nation done that's the question, you have a government and you just grip another man property like government property.
Re: Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes by Exceed15: 2:28pm On Apr 17
What he thinks is smartness is now shame to him.
Re: Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes by Emdebby2: 4:38pm On Apr 17
He should be part of Bobrisky's roommate.
Re: Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes by GravityDefier: 6:38pm On Apr 17
I got a fake thousand naira two weeks ago when I made a withdrawal in one POS.
I didn't notice it until some days later when I wanted to spend it

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Policemen And 2 Kidnappers Die In Rivers State During Shootout / Boko Haram Has Been Completely Defeated – Nigerian Army / Youths Clash With the police In Abraka Over Extortion, Harassment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.