Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Retired Colonel Hassan Stan-Labo Is Dead - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Retired Colonel Hassan Stan-Labo Is Dead (33212 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Is Now A Hero - Hassan Stan-labo / Colonel Hassan Stan-Labo: “I Was Harrased By SARS Despite My Rank” / Colonel Hassan Stan Labo: 'Soldiers Are Trained To Kill' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Retired Colonel Hassan Stan-Labo Is Dead by Racoon(m): 9:04pm On Apr 16
Oops! One of the most forth right army officer this nation has ever produced. RIP sir.
Re: Retired Colonel Hassan Stan-Labo Is Dead by chibnnodi: 9:04pm On Apr 16
I was shocked, when I heard it. I naturally like the way he talks.
Re: Retired Colonel Hassan Stan-Labo Is Dead by ItisWell22(f): 9:06pm On Apr 16
Mustyrahl:
Please admin when it’s the Nigerian Military School, it’s not “old boys” rather they’re called “exboys”…
May the soul of our very senior Exboy rest in peace 🙏

We copy, officer. 🙂

1 Like

Re: Retired Colonel Hassan Stan-Labo Is Dead by epainos: 9:11pm On Apr 16
gidgiddy:
I used to like his analysis of the security situation in the country until he supported the declaration of IPOB as a terrorist group despite the group being unarmed at the time and touching nobody. He urged the federal government to use full military might on IPOB. But when killer herdsmen were massacaring people all over Nigeria that same year, he urged the federal to use dialogue. I lost all respect for him then.

After the proscription of IPOB and the security situation got much worse, as some us predicted it would, Colonel Stan-Labo then decanted and urged the federal government to release and dialogue with Nnamdi Kanu, but the damage had already been done
I like your post; however, that he made a blunder and was partial with herdsmen's does not exonerate IPOB. But IPOB carry guns and kill now. If they weren't a terrorist group, they wouldn't carry weapons even today. So, the man was right about IPOB. IPOB is a terrorist group from day 1. Period!

1 Like

Re: Retired Colonel Hassan Stan-Labo Is Dead by eepeepook: 9:17pm On Apr 16
His watch ended.
Re: Retired Colonel Hassan Stan-Labo Is Dead by epainos: 9:25pm On Apr 16
Onyedikachi231:

To you they area terrorists, same way to me all muslims are terrorists with the worthless fake arse prophet mohammed the grand patron of terrorists. The pig is in hell now pressing crusted 72 breasts.
What makes you think I'm a moslim? Lol. IPob is a terrorist group. Period!

1 Like

Re: Retired Colonel Hassan Stan-Labo Is Dead by F117nighthawk: 9:37pm On Apr 16
You mean u don't watch TV again now?

quote author=Think9ja post=129475340]I been de watch am for channels tv those years when i been still de watch tv

Rest in Power sir[/quote]
Re: Retired Colonel Hassan Stan-Labo Is Dead by elonize(m): 9:42pm On Apr 16
Makunahatata:
Valar morghulis
volar deharis🤗
Re: Retired Colonel Hassan Stan-Labo Is Dead by vengertime: 9:42pm On Apr 16
Who killed funsho Williams? Tinubu doing what his fellow drug cartels do. Silence critics
Re: Retired Colonel Hassan Stan-Labo Is Dead by Mayeldah(m): 9:44pm On Apr 16
He was vocal against the Fulanis invasion of Nigerian bushes and forests . A security analysis expert on TV.

May his soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Retired Colonel Hassan Stan-Labo Is Dead by ComeToJesus: 9:46pm On Apr 16
fergie001:

SOURCE

Very cerebral and gallant officer...
What?

1 Like

Re: Retired Colonel Hassan Stan-Labo Is Dead by DeZoro(m): 9:49pm On Apr 16
Shocking
Re: Retired Colonel Hassan Stan-Labo Is Dead by Kusu12: 9:49pm On Apr 16
gidgiddy:
I used to like his analysis of the security situation in the country until he supported the declaration of IPOB as a terrorist group despite the group being unarmed at the time and touching nobody. He urged the federal government to use full military might on IPOB. But when killer herdsmen were massacaring people all over Nigeria that same year, he urged the federal to use dialogue. I lost all respect for him then.

After the proscription of IPOB and the security situation got much worse, as some us predicted it would, Colonel Stan-Labo then decanted and urged the federal government to release and dialogue with Nnamdi Kanu, but the damage had already been done
Anyone not in support of your IPOB terrorist messiah Kanu and serial party defector Obingo must be cancelled? Wish the dead RIP and move on.

1 Like

Re: Retired Colonel Hassan Stan-Labo Is Dead by senteugene: 9:50pm On Apr 16
Ohh what a loss.. I gbadun this man's security analysis... Rest in Power

1 Like

Re: Retired Colonel Hassan Stan-Labo Is Dead by Konquest: 9:55pm On Apr 16
fergie001:

The Nigerian Military School NMS Old Boys forum has announced the passing of Security consultant and defence strategist, Col. Hassan Stan-Labo (Rtd.).

Col Labo is a short-service officer who trained at NDA and was part of the 1979 NMS Boy set.

This information has been confirmed by Air Commodore Sani Zakari (Rtd.) himself.

A statement posted on the forum’s platform reads, “Sadly, the demise of Col. Hassan Stanislous-Labo has been announced on the NMS Ex Boys forum.

“He retired from the Nigerian Army as a Colonel. He was vibrant on the TV screen.

“Stan is an ex-NMS Boy of the 1979 set and SS officer trained at the NDA. He retired from the Nigerian Army as a Col.

“He was vibrant on TV screens, talking mostly on national security where he often gets emotional and wept.

“Col Hassan Stan-Labo was a veteran and retired officer with a wealth of combat operational experience spanning his duty tour in Liberia, Sierra Leone, Western Darfur and Bakassi Peninsula.

“He was the convener of ‘FIX NIGERIA NOW!’

“Reportedly, Labo a native of Kachia LGA of Kaduna State, collapsed and died at home in Lagos on Monday 15 April 2024

SOURCE
I was just about to log off from NL when I saw this.

Col. Hassan Stan-Labo was a fine military officer and an extremely brilliant orator. He'll be missed just the same way I'm gonna miss the highly analytical Development expert and Journalist Rotimi Sankore for some time to come.

My condolences to his immediate and extended family members in Lagos and Kachia in Kaduna State.

#Respect
Re: Retired Colonel Hassan Stan-Labo Is Dead by Burgerlomo: 10:02pm On Apr 16
RIP
Re: Retired Colonel Hassan Stan-Labo Is Dead by GreaterFuture(m): 10:10pm On Apr 16
gidgiddy:

Thanks for sharing this.
A real ****** he was then
Re: Retired Colonel Hassan Stan-Labo Is Dead by IamCookie(f): 10:15pm On Apr 16
In one of his interviews , I recall when he talked about some police officers at a checkpoint asking 'anything for the boyz' , after he had introduced himself to them... cheesy grin

Man said his wife pinched him and he couldn't respond accordingly cos his family were in the car.

I liked the way he presented that scenario and his gestures while showing dissatisfaction and disapproval of it.

He was so good! Ile n je eniyan cry RIP to the colonel
Re: Retired Colonel Hassan Stan-Labo Is Dead by lowkey0147: 10:35pm On Apr 16
Tinupoo hunger don finish am 😁..

Re: Retired Colonel Hassan Stan-Labo Is Dead by davades(m): 11:03pm On Apr 16
A simple man , my customer while working at a clothing store (Paxo Clothing) at Maryland, saw him on TV just 2months ago. Adieu Stan
Re: Retired Colonel Hassan Stan-Labo Is Dead by jonnieoneng: 11:22pm On Apr 16
fergie001:

SOURCE

May God Bless us humbly departed Soul.
Re: Retired Colonel Hassan Stan-Labo Is Dead by nedekid: 11:58pm On Apr 16
An officer and a gentleman.
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Retired Colonel Hassan Stan-Labo Is Dead by Kc3000: 12:13am On Apr 17
He was a gallant officer that served with the Nigerian Army Special Forces.

A worthy Exboy.
Re: Retired Colonel Hassan Stan-Labo Is Dead by APOPTOSIS: 2:22am On Apr 17
Seems to live long for Nigeria now be like Solar Eclipse.
So I no go see this my Ogaaa again 😭😭😭
A Soldier with a touch of sanity
Re: Retired Colonel Hassan Stan-Labo Is Dead by gidgiddy: 6:48am On Apr 17
epainos:

I like your post; however, that he made a blunder and was partial with herdsmen's does not exonerate IPOB. But IPOB carry guns and kill now. If they weren't a terrorist group, they wouldn't carry weapons even today. So, the man was right about IPOB. IPOB is a terrorist group from day 1. Period!

You don't get it. When IPOB had no guns, and touched nobody, is when your government declared them a terrorist group, just so they could crush anything Biafra. And Stan-Labo supported that injustice. He the showed his true colours by urging the federal government to dialogue with killer herdsmen who were already armed with AK47 and killing people, but to come down hard on IPOB that didn't even have catapult at the time.

In other words, crush peaceful unarmed protesters and declare them terrorists, but pamper armed killer herdsmen and dialogue with them. What did you people think would happen? Where have you ever seen peace if there is injustice? Now that IPOB are armed,who gained? You already declared them a terrorist organisation when they had no guns, so what have they got to lose? Whatever IPOB is today was the making of your federal government

Those who make peaceful agitation impossible, will make violent agitation inevitable ~ JFK

1 Like

Re: Retired Colonel Hassan Stan-Labo Is Dead by YaksonFCA(m): 8:43am On Apr 17
may his soul rest in peace. he was very vocal and unapologetic in his submissions and will be greatly missed
Re: Retired Colonel Hassan Stan-Labo Is Dead by crossbreedwears(m): 8:48am On Apr 17
A very senior Exboy oh. Are you from there?
Mustyrahl:
Please admin when it’s the Nigerian Military School, it’s not “old boys” rather they’re called “exboys”…
May the soul of our very senior Exboy rest in peace 🙏
Re: Retired Colonel Hassan Stan-Labo Is Dead by Chemlite: 2:28pm On Apr 17
[color=#006600][/color]
Dickson178:
with how many Virgins?

Will that greedy Muhammad release any if there's?
Re: Retired Colonel Hassan Stan-Labo Is Dead by KnowAll(m): 2:33pm On Apr 17
A Fighter against the Fulani Hagemony, just like Obadiah Maliafa who died last year around September. Both of them where very eloquent.
Re: Retired Colonel Hassan Stan-Labo Is Dead by epainos: 5:08pm On Apr 17
gidgiddy:

You don't get it. When IPOB had no guns, and touched nobody, is when your government declared them a terrorist group, just so they could crush anything Biafra. And Stan-Labo supported that injustice. He the showed his true colours by urging the federal government to dialogue with killer herdsmen who were already armed with AK47 and killing people, but to come down hard on IPOB that didn't even have catapult at the time.

In other words, crush peaceful unarmed protesters and declare them terrorists, but pamper armed killer herdsmen and dialogue with them. What did you people think would happen? Where have you ever seen peace if there is injustice? Now that IPOB are armed,who gained? You already declared them a terrorist organisation when they had no guns, so what have they got to lose? Whatever IPOB is today was the making of your federal government

Those who make peaceful agitation impossible, will make violent agitation inevitable ~ JFK
It is you who did not get it and not me. If you are not a terrorist, no matter what govt does, you will NEVER carry guns and weapons. You will find legitimate ways non terrorists use. As long as IPOB has started carrying gun, it means that they were just deceiving people like you. From day 1, they were terrorists. Period!

Hope you get this. And if you still don't get it. So help you God.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kills 13 People In Borno / Decayed Rice Rejected By Edo Government (Photos) / Supreme Court Judges Drop To 13, NBA Kicks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.