Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Retired Colonel Hassan Stan-Labo Is Dead - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Retired Colonel Hassan Stan-Labo Is Dead (33237 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Is Now A Hero - Hassan Stan-labo / Colonel Hassan Stan-Labo: “I Was Harrased By SARS Despite My Rank” / Colonel Hassan Stan Labo: 'Soldiers Are Trained To Kill' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Retired Colonel Hassan Stan-Labo Is Dead by gidgiddy: 6:59pm On Apr 17
epainos:

It is you who did not get it and not me. If you are not a terrorist, no matter what govt does, you will NEVER carry guns and weapons. You will find legitimate ways non terrorists use. As long as IPOB has started carrying gun, it means that they were just deceiving people like you. From day 1, they were terrorists. Period!

Hope you get this. And if you still don't get it. So help you God.

There something called self defence, recognised in international and domestic law. If someone comes to kill you unlawfully, wether government or otherwise, you have every right to protect your life by any means necessary. There is no such thing as government having the right to kill whoever they like, whenever they like. Read chapter 4 of the Nigerian constitution and cure your ignorance
Re: Retired Colonel Hassan Stan-Labo Is Dead by epainos: 9:54pm On Apr 17
gidgiddy:

There something called self defence, recognised in international and domestic law. If someone comes to kill you unlawfully, wether government or otherwise, you have every right to protect your life by any means necessary. There is no such thing as government having the right to kill whoever they like, whenever they like. Read chapter 4 of the Nigerian constitution and cure your ignorance
By smuggling weapons into the country? Dey play. By ordering closure of a state every Mondays?

Terrorists are brianwashed that they are right and others are wrong. You are exactly like the herdmen and bomo haram. You are killing people...and that's self defence to you. Lol.

Don't worry...carry guns with them...one day...dem go waste you.. I don't discuss with terrorists and their supporters. When you are dropped 6 feet below, we shall see who needs medication for his/her ignorance.

Goodbye!
Re: Retired Colonel Hassan Stan-Labo Is Dead by Uchek(m): 11:48pm On Apr 17
What else will you call Onye-Igbo if you don’t call him a terrorist?

epainos:

By smuggling weapons into the country? Dey play. By ordering closer of a state every Mondays?

Terrorists are brianwashed that they are right and others are wrong. You are exactly like the herdmen and bomo haram. You are killing people...and that's self defence to you. Lol.

Don't worry...carry guns with them...one day...dem go waste you.. I don't discuss with terrorists and their supporters. When you are dropped 6 feet below, we shall see who needs medication for his/her ignorance.

Goodbye!
Re: Retired Colonel Hassan Stan-Labo Is Dead by Uchek(m): 11:51pm On Apr 17
Please do have a video link of his chameleonic positions on the issues you highlighted?

gidgiddy:
I used to like his analysis of the security situation in the country until he supported the declaration of IPOB as a terrorist group despite the group being unarmed at the time and touching nobody. He urged the federal government to use full military might on IPOB. But when killer herdsmen were massacaring people all over Nigeria that same year, he urged the federal to use dialogue. I lost all respect for him then.

After the proscription of IPOB and the security situation got much worse, as some us predicted it would, Colonel Stan-Labo then decanted and urged the federal government to release and dialogue with Nnamdi Kanu, but the damage had already been done
Re: Retired Colonel Hassan Stan-Labo Is Dead by epainos: 7:45am On Apr 18
Uchek:
What else will you call Onye-Igbo if you don’t call him a terrorist?

Are all ibos IPOB? If you support IPOB, you are a terrorist too. Don't make it ethnic war. I did not direct my post to igbo. I directed it to IPOB. You are the one who has been brain washed to think IPOB is fighting for Igbo....just like how boko haram thinks the cause is for Islam.

The market women IPOB beat every Mondays are FG workers or politicians. Right? Who does that? Those people you kill are all FG sent. Right? Dey play. There is no justification for smuggling guns into the country. That is an offence. Call it self defence....na brainwash. See, I don't talk to terrorists and their supporters cos they have sold their reasoning sense to common men like them. They are zombies. So excuse me.

You are the same....if you support IPOB, you are a terrorist supporter. And they will drop you dead one day. Period!
Re: Retired Colonel Hassan Stan-Labo Is Dead by GenSpecifics: 8:04am On Apr 18
gidgiddy:
I used to like his analysis of the security situation in the country until he supported the declaration of IPOB as a terrorist group despite the group being unarmed at the time and touching nobody. He urged the federal government to use full military might on IPOB. But when killer herdsmen were massacaring people all over Nigeria that same year, he urged the federal to use dialogue. I lost all respect for him then.

After the proscription of IPOB and the security situation got much worse, as some us predicted it would, Colonel Stan-Labo then decanted and urged the federal government to release and dialogue with Nnamdi Kanu, but the damage had already been done

IPOB is not only a terrorist group but also a criminal cult of cannibalistic idiots propped up by Jewish coin to burn their villages and hometowns .

They are brainless ewus.
Re: Retired Colonel Hassan Stan-Labo Is Dead by gidgiddy: 8:25am On Apr 18
GenSpecifics:

IPOB is not only a terrorist group but also a criminal cult of cannibalistic idiots propped up by Jewish coin to burn their villages and hometowns .

They are brainless ewus.

Yes we know thats the narrative your federal government are pushing, but the people know better
Re: Retired Colonel Hassan Stan-Labo Is Dead by MrCork: 1:17pm On Apr 20
IamCookie:
In one of his interviews , I recall when he talked about some police officers at a checkpoint asking 'anything for the boyz' , after he had introduced himself to them... cheesy grin

Man said his wife pinched him and he couldn't respond accordingly cos his family were in the car.

I liked the way he presented that scenario and his gestures while showing dissatisfaction and disapproval of it.

He was so good! Ile n je eniyan cry RIP to the colonel

helo. My millionaire uncle is loookin for a beautiful womens who can do housegirl work.he ready to pay u a cool 30k (N30,000 Naira a months) which include housegirl uniform plus cap & u wiĺll be entitiles to free sleeping room & 2 foods a day (breakfast & dinner). U will all so recieve free lesson school to help yor qualification.this is a great shance to makd moiney so are u intaresssted please?
Re: Retired Colonel Hassan Stan-Labo Is Dead by IamCookie(f): 8:38pm On Apr 20
MrCork:

helo. My millionaire uncle is loookin for a beautiful womens who can do housegirl work.he ready to pay u a cool 30k (N30,000 Naira a months) which include housegirl uniform plus cap & u wiĺll be entitiles to free sleeping room & 2 foods a day (breakfast & dinner). U will all so recieve free lesson school to help yor qualification.this is a great shance to makd moiney so are u intaresssted please?

You are thrash! So, I wouldn't dignify you with a response.
Re: Retired Colonel Hassan Stan-Labo Is Dead by MrCork: 9:13pm On Apr 20
IamCookie:

well u juss lost yor shance to make good moiney..30k a months.and then u complain u cant find man on nairaland. Village gyal!!! undecided
Re: Retired Colonel Hassan Stan-Labo Is Dead by MrCork: 9:18pm On Apr 20
IamCookie:

anuways good news for u is i have moiney.. gimmme yor nomba please quick? embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2015 Elections: Summary Of Newspaper Ads Between The APC And The PDP / Nigerian Army Uncovers Firearms And Drone Manufacturing Factory In Delta (Photo) / IREV: INEC Uploads 90% Of Presidential Election Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.