Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

An Inexperienced Dog Owner - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / An Inexperienced Dog Owner (299 Views)

Caucasian Shepherd Dog Owner's Thread / Inexperienced Dog Lover Expecting Puppies Soon / Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Inexperienced Dog Owner by Olumighty123(m): 9:02pm On Apr 16
I just got this little puppy, it's a German shepherd/Boerboel mix, atleast that was what the seller said, She's 7 weeks old and doesn't look it at all from what I read on Google. I'd like you to confirm what breed this is plus what she should be fed with, it hasn't eaten since I brought it home, it's been like an hr or two, called the seller and he made mention of the distance I took in getting home, plus the dog missing his co pups, please help me. I'm entirely new to dog breeding 👍

Re: An Inexperienced Dog Owner by nifemi25(m): 9:08pm On Apr 16
Can't really say about the breed but I can assured you this is not boerboel the way am looking at it ..... Just try to cook indomie with lots of fish in it... I'm sure the dog will eat..... Best of luck

1 Like

Re: An Inexperienced Dog Owner by Samesame247: 9:09pm On Apr 16
I have a dog, a Nigeria shephard called Django. The best dog in the world.

Just love your dog. Show care and give like 3hrs to bond with your dog.

Try meet beer parlour sales girl and bargain to pay 1k weekly for fish/chicken peppersoup leftovers for your dog.

Teach your dog commands and make it feel loved. It will deliver... forget the breed... just show love, care and your dog will pick up

3 Likes

Re: An Inexperienced Dog Owner by Olumighty123(m): 9:09pm On Apr 16
nifemi25:
Can't really say about the breed but I can assured you this is not boerboel the way am looking at it ..... Just try to cook indomie with lots of fish in it... I'm sure the dog will eat..... Best of luck

Thank you, I appreciate your response 🤝
Re: An Inexperienced Dog Owner by Olumighty123(m): 9:10pm On Apr 16
Samesame247:

Try meet beer parlour sales girl and bargain to pay 1k weekly for fish/chicken peppersoup leftovers for your dog.

Teach your dog commands and make it feel loved. It will deliver... forget the breed... just show love, care and your dog will pick up

Awwww, Thank you, you're far too kind 😊
Re: An Inexperienced Dog Owner by Samesame247: 9:12pm On Apr 16
Olumighty123:

Awwww, Thank you, you're far too kind 😊

I love Django; he is a blessing to my family
Re: An Inexperienced Dog Owner by Olumighty123(m): 9:15pm On Apr 16
Samesame247:

I love Django; he is a blessing to my family

Can you share the pics of Django? smiley
Re: An Inexperienced Dog Owner by Samesame247: 9:17pm On Apr 16
Olumighty123:

Can you share the pics of Django? smiley

I cant ooo... My boi don lean

Ebinpawa dey worry the dog but e dey deliver, nobody gree troway food for dustbin again..but As long as e dey deliver and na once i dey feed am a day... i have confidence in him

1 Like

Re: An Inexperienced Dog Owner by Obainoman6: 9:40pm On Apr 16
Samesame247:

I cant ooo... My boi don lean

Ebinpawa dey worry the dog but e dey deliver, nobody gree troway food for dustbin again..but As long as e dey deliver and na once i dey feed am a day... i have confidence in him
So when Django don Big now will he django inside your belle
Re: An Inexperienced Dog Owner by Samesame247: 9:42pm On Apr 16
Obainoman6:

So when Django don Big now will he django inside your belle

At all... I dont eat dog meat... infact Django is an reincarnate of my late grandpa, i believe as an eckist and Django dey deliver... he dey worry the full area
Re: An Inexperienced Dog Owner by RoadMozart(m): 11:06am On Apr 21
Samesame247:

I had one then, West was her name

1 Like

Re: An Inexperienced Dog Owner by Silentgroper(m): 8:59pm On Apr 22
Olumighty123:
I just got this little puppy, it's a German shepherd/Boerboel mix, atleast that was what the seller said, She's 7 weeks old and doesn't look it at all from what I read on Google. I'd like you to confirm what breed this is plus what she should be fed with, it hasn't eaten since I brought it home, it's been like an hr or two, called the seller and he made mention of the distance I took in getting home, plus the dog missing his co pups, please help me. I'm entirely new to dog breeding 👍
there are little traces of boerboels in that dog looking at the muzzle and the ear .. But the coat has it more of a gsd than boerboel..

The problem is why the fvck in earth would the asswipe of a breeder mate a boerboel and a gsd .... What did he smoke angry

(1) (Reply)

SIBGAN GARDENS, Buying A Piece Of The Earth. / Cat And Kittens For Sale / Clothing Spring And Summer Breathable Dog Clothes Cute Printed Puppy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.