Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Tinubu: We Will Transform Police By Fixing Institutional Mentality Of Officers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: We Will Transform Police By Fixing Institutional Mentality Of Officers (5110 Views)

Memoranda Submission For State Police By Govs A Waste Of Time – Makinde / Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers / Names & Pictures Of Officers Who Died In The Kaduna Plane Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: We Will Transform Police By Fixing Institutional Mentality Of Officers by JuanDeDios: 8:18am On Apr 17
Re: Tinubu: We Will Transform Police By Fixing Institutional Mentality Of Officers by crossbreedwears(m): 8:36am On Apr 17
When you've hatred for a particular person, it will be hard to translate whatever the person says because your heart is filled with harted.

What commander - in - chief said he will reorientatate the Nigerian police by a new institution
budaatum:
Tinubu is going to give new brains to our Nigerian Police?
Re: Tinubu: We Will Transform Police By Fixing Institutional Mentality Of Officers by BigBashiru: 8:36am On Apr 17
"We will". The black man is a lost cause
Re: Tinubu: We Will Transform Police By Fixing Institutional Mentality Of Officers by kiddkash(m): 8:47am On Apr 17
KingKO22:
The evil people of Nigeria will be sad now

Aishat Yesuf has spoken and we now realize that they are the evil and enemies of Nigeria

I pray the police can be transformed like that of Ghana at least not to talk of Namibia.

But police officers like disgracing the country
Re: Tinubu: We Will Transform Police By Fixing Institutional Mentality Of Officers by onyxo76(m): 9:13am On Apr 17
Forget about it, no matter what you do, they are simply untransformable.
Re: Tinubu: We Will Transform Police By Fixing Institutional Mentality Of Officers by budaatum: 9:33am On Apr 17
crossbreedwears:
When you've hatred for a particular person, it will be hard to translate whatever the person says because your heart is filled with harted.

What commander - in - chief said he will reorientatate the Nigerian police by a new institution

You don't know who I hate or don't hate, but perhaps your own heart is full of hatred so you can't understand what I meant.

I don't believe the Nigerian Police can be reorientated even by instituting a new institution, because once you put Nigerians in the newly reoriented institution we will reorient it back to what it was because the flaw in our police is in us Nigerians.

Now, if you tell me he is going to reorient Nigerians so we have new hearts to the ones we have, I'd be more willing to believe him. He'd need to start with our education system of course, but I have not seen him say that yet, so sorry, I just can't see it.
Re: Tinubu: We Will Transform Police By Fixing Institutional Mentality Of Officers by Sirhush(m): 1:32pm On Apr 17
The police system don baje already. All dey know how to do is to collect money citizen grin
Re: Tinubu: We Will Transform Police By Fixing Institutional Mentality Of Officers by AskNgige2: 1:40pm On Apr 17
Treasure17:
Oshey Mr transformer. Transform yourself first and watch others fall in line.

LMAO 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

U get badt mouth o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Robbers Raid Residence Of Youth Corps Members In Ogun / Ogboru Goes To Supreme Court / Buhari hires Saudi mercenaries with $258million to tackle Avengers- Militants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.