Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

We Use Packer And Gum To Steal Phones (thief Revealed Their Operative System) Vi - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Use Packer And Gum To Steal Phones (thief Revealed Their Operative System) Vi (701 Views)

We Use Female Private Parts To Prepare Charms For Money – Yahoo Boys Confess / We Use "Banga" As Guns During Operation — Robbery Suspects / We Use Human Parts From Cemeteries To Prepare Strong Charms – Native Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Use Packer And Gum To Steal Phones (thief Revealed Their Operative System) Vi by Ojulari447: 10:32pm On Apr 16
two thiefs were caught during their operation in Ibadan. They reveal the ways and system using to steal people phones during mid night . even though they narrated how they monitor Vigilante movement during their operation.. one of their best tools is packer and long stick...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEUr7DTQoH4
Re: We Use Packer And Gum To Steal Phones (thief Revealed Their Operative System) Vi by haphizz57(m): 1:37am On Apr 17
It shall never be beta for una
Re: We Use Packer And Gum To Steal Phones (thief Revealed Their Operative System) Vi by Ojulari447: 6:35am On Apr 17
haphizz57:
It shall never be beta for una

They are everywhere... indeed this is truly tactics they are using
Re: We Use Packer And Gum To Steal Phones (thief Revealed Their Operative System) Vi by haphizz57(m): 7:36am On Apr 17
Ojulari447:

Dey run me local. Tear my window net carry my phone. I use d phone reach around 3am dat night b4 i sleep and i wake up around 6am, see say dey don carry my fone.
Re: We Use Packer And Gum To Steal Phones (thief Revealed Their Operative System) Vi by Lampy336: 12:23pm On Apr 18
haphizz57:

Dey run me local. Tear my window net carry my phone. I use d phone reach around 3am dat night b4 i sleep and i wake up around 6am, see say dey don carry my fone.

Does gbenalowe or what name were they called..make person no just encounter them , they are evil and worst than devil..
Re: We Use Packer And Gum To Steal Phones (thief Revealed Their Operative System) Vi by haphizz57(m): 1:51pm On Apr 18
Lampy336:

Does gbenalowe or what name were they called..make person no just encounter them , they are evil and worst than devil..
Amin o. A lady bought fone on easybuy. The following week dey come carry am. Awon oloriburuku still withdraw all her money from her bank app. Abt 500k, walahi d lady faint for hours and was hospitalize for 1wk
Re: We Use Packer And Gum To Steal Phones (thief Revealed Their Operative System) Vi by Ojulari447: 1:00pm On Apr 24
haphizz57:

Amin o. A lady bought fone on easybuy. The following week dey come carry am. Awon oloriburuku still withdraw all her money from her bank app. Abt 500k, walahi d lady faint for hours and was hospitalize for 1wk
We should all be vigilant always. They are smart that police or any security men
Re: We Use Packer And Gum To Steal Phones (thief Revealed Their Operative System) Vi by Ojulari447: 1:01pm On Apr 24
haphizz57:

A time they use black oil all over there body. For escape plan.
Re: We Use Packer And Gum To Steal Phones (thief Revealed Their Operative System) Vi by Ojulari447: 1:02pm On Apr 24
Ojulari447:

They use Gum and long stick also .
More especially in hot season.
Re: We Use Packer And Gum To Steal Phones (thief Revealed Their Operative System) Vi by Ojulari447: 1:04pm On Apr 24
Lampy336:

They are plenty in students area.
Here in poly Ibadan. They are everywhere angle
Re: We Use Packer And Gum To Steal Phones (thief Revealed Their Operative System) Vi by haphizz57(m): 2:11pm On Apr 24
Ojulari447:
A time they use black oil all over there body. For escape plan.
What is the usefulnes of the oil?
Re: We Use Packer And Gum To Steal Phones (thief Revealed Their Operative System) Vi by haphizz57(m): 2:12pm On Apr 24
Ojulari447:

We should all be vigilant always. They are smart that police or any security men
They ll die b4 dia time

(1) (Reply)

. / Sos! Mr President Please Declare State Of Emergency In Aba / My Wife Steals From Me, Man Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.