Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

LIST OF GOOD AUTO WORKSHOPS IN NIGERIA - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / LIST OF GOOD AUTO WORKSHOPS IN NIGERIA (150201 Views)

Locate Good Auto Mechanic/workshop In Port Harcourt Here / List Of Good Auto Workshops In Nigeria / Honda Service Centres/Workshops In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LIST OF GOOD AUTO WORKSHOPS IN NIGERIA by emmaoanidu(m): 10:34am On Dec 21, 2011
SJLTracker is a small, powerful, high reliability and profession vehicle tracker.
Specially suitable for logistics vehicles, mortgage vehicles, business vehicles,
private vehicles etc. This tracker is a new product based on the GSM / GPRS
network and GPS satellite positioning system, which set multiple functions of
security, positioning, monitoring surveillance, emergency alarms and tracking
in its entirety. It can track and monitor remote target by SMS or internet.

Features\Functions
Get location in actual street/address name
Monitor voice or conversations from anywhere via mobile phone
Geo-Fence Movement Alarm
Over-speed Alert
Fuel and power system cut via mobile phone/online
Ignition Alert
Check the status of the tracker
Successive Locating Automatically
Anti/Pro- Theft Device

For further details and presentation:

SONUEL JORDAN LIMITED
25B Seriki Abass Crescent, Ajao Estate, Lagos.
Tel: 01-5974307 Tel: 07025928439 Tel: 08030766767
Email:sonueljordan@gmail.com

NB. Installers and Resellers wanted

Re: LIST OF GOOD AUTO WORKSHOPS IN NIGERIA by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 8:46pm On Dec 23, 2011
Tyler Garage: KILO Surulere

Specialization: All Japan Brands

Skills: Absolutely Zero

Price: As much as your Bank Account - these guys will drain you dry and frustrate you with higher repair costs you will simply pack up and give up

Avoid them at all costs (really at all costs)

1 Like

Re: LIST OF GOOD AUTO WORKSHOPS IN NIGERIA by DidiLove1: 4:47pm On Jan 02, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt:

Tyler Garage: KILO Surulere

Specialization: All Japan Brands

Skills: Absolutely Zero

Price: As much as your Bank Account - these guys will drain you dry and frustrate you with higher repair costs you will simply pack up and give up

Avoid them at all costs (really at all costs)
This is the fourth negative comment I have recieved on TYLER GARAGE and I will be a fool not to stick to it. God bless you brother.

2 Likes

Re: LIST OF GOOD AUTO WORKSHOPS IN NIGERIA by SimonTemp(m): 5:27pm On Feb 09, 2012
Buhari-1:

@bjims
You really need to try these guys at autobrite in katampe. Thanks to Nairaland, I also had problems finding a good mechanic for my Volkswagen Toureg and my other cars inc my beloved Hummer H3 which most mechanics here "fix" by trial and error. [b]Since I stumbled upon this tread and contacted them, l[/b]itteraly all the problems I had been having with these cars have been solved. One major repair centre here in Abuja quoted N1.5 million to replace the gearbox on my Toureg. Amazing!!!!!!. The guy at autobrite diagnosed it as not having the correct gearbox oil (I thought it was a joke at first) and once he replaced with the correct Volkswagen transmission oil, the car drives like a dream once again. Total cost- N60k. Thank God for that. The oga there is a young guy who has been in the UK for over ten years and knows pretty much about cars in general. He is a certified master technician and also has a workshop in the UK. Try them.

It's good to read that this thread has been of great help to you. That was the objective. Guys keep it coming. Any other testimonies? No adverts pls.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Do U Know The Abbreviations On Your Number Plates? / Range Rover Sports Club / Is It Good To Remove Thermostat To Stop Overheating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.