Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

LIST OF GOOD AUTO WORKSHOPS IN NIGERIA - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / LIST OF GOOD AUTO WORKSHOPS IN NIGERIA (150177 Views)

Locate Good Auto Mechanic/workshop In Port Harcourt Here / List Of Good Auto Workshops In Nigeria / Honda Service Centres/Workshops In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LIST OF GOOD AUTO WORKSHOPS IN NIGERIA by bravedude(m): 8:22am On Apr 25, 2012
@Payless,if i disconnect and reconnect the battery,what happens to the Navigation if requested for code,i don't think i know the code.All this was a result of leakage from the oil filter after servicing in one of the soul call good auto workshop on this chat forum

Workshop/Mechanic:
Automedics

I don't believe in any of this mech auto workshop anymore.Roadside mechanic preferable.

Completely disconnect your battery for 3 hours. Then, reconnect it and see if that works for you. I did that on my Jeep cherokee few months ago. [/quote]
Re: LIST OF GOOD AUTO WORKSHOPS IN NIGERIA by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 25, 2012
Ok. Call engineer Femi at 08033620963. He will surely solve the problem for you without any doubt. He is Japanese vehicles expert.
Re: LIST OF GOOD AUTO WORKSHOPS IN NIGERIA by osuntokun(m): 11:01am On Apr 26, 2012
Name : Waheed Olaoye
Brand of Cars : Honda,Toyota and Kia (2000 to 2012)
Phone no: 08038938482
City: Port Harcourt, Rivers state
Pros: Honest, skillful and Has all necessary diagnostic tool
Cons: Yet to discover one (But no one is perfect)
Re: LIST OF GOOD AUTO WORKSHOPS IN NIGERIA by Cordee: 3:23pm On Apr 27, 2012
Please can someone give me details to spare parts availability and prices for these cars: Ford, Toyota, Mazda and Honda
Thank you!
Re: LIST OF GOOD AUTO WORKSHOPS IN NIGERIA by SimonTemp(m): 2:41pm On Apr 30, 2012
bravedude: @Payless,if i disconnect and reconnect the battery,what happens to the Navigation if requested for code,i don't think i know the code.All this was a result of leakage from the oil filter after servicing in one of the soul call good auto workshop on this chat forum

Workshop/Mechanic:
Automedics

I don't believe in any of this mech auto workshop anymore.Roadside mechanic preferable.

Completely disconnect your battery for 3 hours. Then, reconnect it and see if that works for you. I did that on my Jeep cherokee few months ago.

For those that have tried Automedics based on the recommendation in my first post and have one issue or the other with them, please call:
08080806686 and ask to speak with Mr. Gbola Oba.

I mentioned your complaints to him and he is quite concerned.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Do U Know The Abbreviations On Your Number Plates? / Range Rover Sports Club / Is It Good To Remove Thermostat To Stop Overheating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.