Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

I Didn't Kidnap My Father, I Only Gave Info To Kidnappers And Got Paid - Suspect - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Didn't Kidnap My Father, I Only Gave Info To Kidnappers And Got Paid - Suspect (22177 Views)

DSS Arrests Soldier ‘supplying Guns To Kidnappers’ In Abuja (pic) / Kidnappers And Killers Of Micah Isiah, Imo Undergraduate Arrested And Paraded / I Only Gave Her One Blow - Man Arrested For Beating Wife Over N500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn't Kidnap My Father, I Only Gave Info To Kidnappers And Got Paid - Suspect by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:02am On Apr 17
Did you informed him before the kinap?
Re: I Didn't Kidnap My Father, I Only Gave Info To Kidnappers And Got Paid - Suspect by Dpharisee: 7:02am On Apr 17
These guys should never see the streets again, we need to study the President of El Salvado and how he has dismantled criminal gangs in that country, no chance for repentance for anyone who takes to crime as long as he is the president
Re: I Didn't Kidnap My Father, I Only Gave Info To Kidnappers And Got Paid - Suspect by phemmie06(m): 7:04am On Apr 17
A typical example of werey jatijati who has hands and legs both doesn't want to use them.
This kind of people need to be assisted to live a wasted life.
How I wish we have good legislative arm of governments that will sponsor a bill that will take care of people like this by camping them in a larger area of land where they can engage them in agriculture for the meaningful parts of their lives and when they are upto 65 years The farm should have joint task force securing. When released, they should be made to live in an estate built by government with free feeding and uniforms given to them.
They don't need to mingle or relate with people. It would not only reduce crime, but it will stop them from raising offspring and there will be food in the land

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Kidnap My Father, I Only Gave Info To Kidnappers And Got Paid - Suspect by DeltaBachelor(m): 7:05am On Apr 17
Very stupid son
Re: I Didn't Kidnap My Father, I Only Gave Info To Kidnappers And Got Paid - Suspect by chieveboy(m): 7:06am On Apr 17
I didn't molest the bisi, I only pwess her left bwes

Re: I Didn't Kidnap My Father, I Only Gave Info To Kidnappers And Got Paid - Suspect by Angelfrost(m): 7:11am On Apr 17
Guy, that's the main kidnapping gangan...! undecided

That's like a child saying he didn't make the soup go sour, rather he merely picked a piece of meat from it.

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Kidnap My Father, I Only Gave Info To Kidnappers And Got Paid - Suspect by Angelfrost(m): 7:14am On Apr 17
Dpharisee:
These guys shoulf never see the streets again, we need to study the President of El Salvado and how he hss dismantled criminal gangs in that country, no chance for repentance

We pamper criminals and lowlifes in this country... It's laughable.

Nigerian laws are so weak towards addressing crimes.
Re: I Didn't Kidnap My Father, I Only Gave Info To Kidnappers And Got Paid - Suspect by Houseontherock1: 7:20am On Apr 17
Good child grin
Re: I Didn't Kidnap My Father, I Only Gave Info To Kidnappers And Got Paid - Suspect by PointZerom: 7:22am On Apr 17
GloriousGbola:

My sister is a doctor based in us. She was in ilorin last week. A friend wanted to send dollars to family in the us and she was willing to assist. I was very uncomfortable about this and told her so. I said there is always a chance someone in this person's inner circle knows about the transaction and sends robbers after you. Only way this can be done safely is if they give you the dollars at the airport.

In Nigeria, you literally cannot trust anyone. A man over 40 setting kidnappers on his father.

Thankfully she eventually did not go ahead.

It has become an argument between us - NINs are far more suspicious and paranoid than NIDs and we have much less faith in humanity or sympathy for the poor and needy

Even the person sending the dollar to her can set her up and even kidnap her.
Re: I Didn't Kidnap My Father, I Only Gave Info To Kidnappers And Got Paid - Suspect by Osanoghodua1: 7:24am On Apr 17
From the names they are majorly from the South East, the pressure from community and families in the South East is just too much. Not saying crime is limited to SE, crime knows no ethnicity, but the pressure on young men from there is just too much. We must stop this culture of opulence display of wealth with utmost disdain and rascality. I pray they meet Jesus in the cell.
Re: I Didn't Kidnap My Father, I Only Gave Info To Kidnappers And Got Paid - Suspect by VinnyBaba: 7:24am On Apr 17
I didn't FUCCK Akpevwe.

I only used my PREEK to check if she was a Virgin. 😟😌😌

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Kidnap My Father, I Only Gave Info To Kidnappers And Got Paid - Suspect by Houseontherock1: 7:25am On Apr 17
The dismissed police officer was on bail since 2017 and his case is still active in the court... on bail or you guys set him free on purpose? Very funny country undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Didn't Kidnap My Father, I Only Gave Info To Kidnappers And Got Paid - Suspect by naptu2: 7:28am On Apr 17
Houseontherock1:
The dismissed police officer was on bail since 2017 and his case is still active in the court... on bail or you guys set him free on purpose? Very funny country undecided

They didn't say that he was on bail since 2017. They said that he was dismissed in 2017. The police usually carry out orderly room trial and dismiss those found guilty before arraigning them in court.
Re: I Didn't Kidnap My Father, I Only Gave Info To Kidnappers And Got Paid - Suspect by iyatrustee(f): 7:31am On Apr 17
This just re-enforces the fact that most kidnappings are done with insider dealings.

Sad as it may sound, family, friends or colleagues are indirectly involved in the deal.
Re: I Didn't Kidnap My Father, I Only Gave Info To Kidnappers And Got Paid - Suspect by adabaraabdul: 7:34am On Apr 17
Kudos to the NPF for a great job they are doing. The tempo should be sustained and intensified till we rid our society of these criminal elements. The guy that gave info to kidnappers to kidnap his father is on the top hierarchy of kidnappers. His role is what made the kidnap even possible and therefore he is much more of a kidnapper than the kidnappers that actually carried out this evil act.
Re: I Didn't Kidnap My Father, I Only Gave Info To Kidnappers And Got Paid - Suspect by Peakdesign23(m): 7:41am On Apr 17
This is foolishness at its peak.
Re: I Didn't Kidnap My Father, I Only Gave Info To Kidnappers And Got Paid - Suspect by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:44am On Apr 17
Disgraceful son
Re: I Didn't Kidnap My Father, I Only Gave Info To Kidnappers And Got Paid - Suspect by delzbaba(m): 7:44am On Apr 17
Useless boy your parents tried everything for you to be a decent person but you still became useless at a very old age.
Re: I Didn't Kidnap My Father, I Only Gave Info To Kidnappers And Got Paid - Suspect by davidtemi(m): 7:45am On Apr 17
Oloriburuku
Re: I Didn't Kidnap My Father, I Only Gave Info To Kidnappers And Got Paid - Suspect by Burgerlomo: 7:45am On Apr 17
Bastard
Re: I Didn't Kidnap My Father, I Only Gave Info To Kidnappers And Got Paid - Suspect by seunayantokun(m): 7:48am On Apr 17
Ṣé ọmọ gidi dẹ̀ nìyẹn?
Re: I Didn't Kidnap My Father, I Only Gave Info To Kidnappers And Got Paid - Suspect by Kharol1234: 7:51am On Apr 17
Oga na still kidnapper informant you be.
Re: I Didn't Kidnap My Father, I Only Gave Info To Kidnappers And Got Paid - Suspect by Ijaya123: 7:54am On Apr 17
unclejb2:
This guy must have supported Tinubu in 2023

And now Tinubu’s government has arrested him for his crimes.

That’s the kind of leadership that is needed.
Re: I Didn't Kidnap My Father, I Only Gave Info To Kidnappers And Got Paid - Suspect by xeju: 8:01am On Apr 17
naptu2:
Nigeria Police Force @PoliceNG

alleged allegation🤣🤣🤣
Re: I Didn't Kidnap My Father, I Only Gave Info To Kidnappers And Got Paid - Suspect by nairalanda1(m): 8:01am On Apr 17
GloriousGbola:

My sister is a doctor based in us. She was in ilorin last week. A friend wanted to send dollars to family in the us and she was willing to assist. I was very uncomfortable about this and told her so. I said there is always a chance someone in this person's inner circle knows about the transaction and sends robbers after you. Only way this can be done safely is if they give you the dollars at the airport.

In Nigeria, you literally cannot trust anyone. A man over 40 setting kidnappers on his father.

Thankfully she eventually did not go ahead.

It has become an argument between us - NINs are far more suspicious and paranoid than NIDs and we have much less faith in humanity or sympathy for the poor and needy

Hasn't the friend heard of things like WESTERN UNION?

Bank transfer? Swift code?

Some Nigerians perish for lack of knowledge.
Re: I Didn't Kidnap My Father, I Only Gave Info To Kidnappers And Got Paid - Suspect by barinedan(m): 8:06am On Apr 17
You gave info about your dad to kidnappers and got paid? So what's the difference between you and the kidnappers? Son of satan

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Kidnap My Father, I Only Gave Info To Kidnappers And Got Paid - Suspect by NewDea4: 8:07am On Apr 17
joseph1832:
I know this will make them brand you, very wicked and heartless.

In Nigeria today, it is better to be called the above, than to be labeled 'nice and caring'..

Even the poor/needy is quick to take advantage of a softhearted person in Nigeria. To be softhearted is to be weak in this part of the world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Didn't Kidnap My Father, I Only Gave Info To Kidnappers And Got Paid - Suspect by Dione007(m): 8:16am On Apr 17
Jennyclay:
Mr Man you are a kidnapper!! undecided

It’s just like saying you prefer table water to sachet water the bottom line is that you will still drink water!

Biko, he should be sentenced to life imprisonment. It’s high time we separate these wild animals from humans undecided

A kidnapper is also murderer and a thief!! Evil men!!
i too support keeping womem away from human beings.
Re: I Didn't Kidnap My Father, I Only Gave Info To Kidnappers And Got Paid - Suspect by mikkyword(m): 8:23am On Apr 17
naptu2:
Nigeria Police Force @PoliceNG

What's the difference, you gave information and got paid 500k. As a matter of fact you are the master mind of the whole thing. You planned it. She on you.
Re: I Didn't Kidnap My Father, I Only Gave Info To Kidnappers And Got Paid - Suspect by Rumundele(m): 8:26am On Apr 17
Your own father!!! Ehh you have brought a nonending curse upon yourself.
Parent should not be taken for granted, i know the kind of prayer my mum prayed for me after graduation no job. Now that i have job, my mum is the queen of my life. I feel like dying anytime my mum got ill. Then this idiot have mind to kidnapped his father by giving info to your gang.
You are finish o.
Re: I Didn't Kidnap My Father, I Only Gave Info To Kidnappers And Got Paid - Suspect by pikechukwu6(m): 8:27am On Apr 17
Even the devil fear this man... Imagine 34 yr old man. Truth no dey again in this life grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Beats Man To Coma In Yola For Asking Questions Over His Arrest / Lagos Government To Arrest Uniform Men In Commercial Motorcycle Operations / Armed Robbers Invade Ibadan Community, Operate With POS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.