Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

I Didn't Kidnap My Father, I Only Gave Info To Kidnappers And Got Paid - Suspect - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Didn't Kidnap My Father, I Only Gave Info To Kidnappers And Got Paid - Suspect (22180 Views)

DSS Arrests Soldier ‘supplying Guns To Kidnappers’ In Abuja (pic) / Kidnappers And Killers Of Micah Isiah, Imo Undergraduate Arrested And Paraded / I Only Gave Her One Blow - Man Arrested For Beating Wife Over N500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn't Kidnap My Father, I Only Gave Info To Kidnappers And Got Paid - Suspect by crossbreedwears(m): 8:33am On Apr 17
Some peolple can do anything for money! He will get the same punishment as the kidnappers.he might spend 15 to 20 years in prison
123yes:
Whether you. Kidnapped or you gave info, oga na the same. Your own father? People get heart. Some people are not worth to be called the son of a man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Didn't Kidnap My Father, I Only Gave Info To Kidnappers And Got Paid - Suspect by Honestey: 8:40am On Apr 17
You know kidnappers and their house as in like I know my taylor and his shop and go give him work to do for me? Please abandon this one inside underground cell like Bihari abandoned Kanu

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Kidnap My Father, I Only Gave Info To Kidnappers And Got Paid - Suspect by AngelicBeing: 8:52am On Apr 17
A man's enemies are members of his own family angry

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Kidnap My Father, I Only Gave Info To Kidnappers And Got Paid - Suspect by Rechargeam247(f): 8:52am On Apr 17
Minus one child.

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Kidnap My Father, I Only Gave Info To Kidnappers And Got Paid - Suspect by Judolisco(m): 8:53am On Apr 17
Lol... D father really raised a mumu son.... Mumu man.. grin

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Kidnap My Father, I Only Gave Info To Kidnappers And Got Paid - Suspect by descarado: 8:55am On Apr 17
Give him the 5m ransom money,he will squander that in days.

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Kidnap My Father, I Only Gave Info To Kidnappers And Got Paid - Suspect by MaziObinnaokija: 8:55am On Apr 17
sad angry OMO ALE gidi sad confam BASTARD

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Kidnap My Father, I Only Gave Info To Kidnappers And Got Paid - Suspect by MaziObinnaokija: 9:04am On Apr 17
Jennyclay:
Mr Man you are a kidnapper!! undecided

It’s just like saying you prefer table water to sachet water the bottom line is that you will still drink water!

Biko, he should be sentenced to DEATH instantly
. It’s high time we separate these wild animals from humans undecided

A kidnapper is also murderer and a thief!! Evil men!!
Re: I Didn't Kidnap My Father, I Only Gave Info To Kidnappers And Got Paid - Suspect by Emmanuel30a: 9:07am On Apr 17
naptu2:
Nigeria Police Force @PoliceNG

Omo, u do well... Eat well or eat better, you won't jumps inside a well and be calling yourself "macdowell"... E better wey u kidnap your papa wey get money, so you can make money... Na just action and reaction...

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Kidnap My Father, I Only Gave Info To Kidnappers And Got Paid - Suspect by Galinton(m): 9:07am On Apr 17
Loot at his eye like owl wey no chop food for almost a year, idiot, jail him jooo

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Kidnap My Father, I Only Gave Info To Kidnappers And Got Paid - Suspect by Cheche555(f): 9:13am On Apr 17
According to section 7 of the criminal code ... Anyone who abates, help , procure or assist another to commit a crime is as guilty as the principal offender and should be convicted same as the principal offender... This man is as guilty as Bleep and unfortunately motive for this can't even save you... Simple withdrawal could have saved this

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Kidnap My Father, I Only Gave Info To Kidnappers And Got Paid - Suspect by Houseontherock1: 9:15am On Apr 17
naptu2:

They didn't say that he was on bail since 2017. They said that he was dismissed in 2017. The police usually carry out orderly room trial and dismiss those found guilty before arraigning them in court.
Yeah, I get it. He committed the crime in 2017, dismissed in 2017... arraignment should have followed immediately because he was dismissed after investigations showed his culpability. Even if he wasn't arraigned in court in 2017, it must have been soon after. I guess they know how they do their thing though
naptu2:

We have a dismissed policeman there, he was dismissed 2017 for a case of one chance, a similar case. His case is active in court, he is on bail and he is back to that business. It's to tell you that whatever you do, we'll surely get you.
Re: I Didn't Kidnap My Father, I Only Gave Info To Kidnappers And Got Paid - Suspect by MrJames007: 9:19am On Apr 17
MrBrownJay1:
is that not the exact same thing?! if you gave them info in return for part of the ransom...YOU ARE ONE OF THE KIDNAPPERS!!!!

BASTARD PIKIN!!!!
haha dis your pic sef grin

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Kidnap My Father, I Only Gave Info To Kidnappers And Got Paid - Suspect by Zony94: 9:19am On Apr 17
You planed his kidnapping you are among the kidnappers ,so you are among them bastard like you

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Kidnap My Father, I Only Gave Info To Kidnappers And Got Paid - Suspect by shadrach77: 9:21am On Apr 17
GloriousGbola:

My sister is a doctor based in us. She was in ilorin last week. A friend wanted to send dollars to family in the us and she was willing to assist. I was very uncomfortable about this and told her so. I said there is always a chance someone in this person's inner circle knows about the transaction and sends robbers after you. Only way this can be done safely is if they give you the dollars at the airport.

In Nigeria, you literally cannot trust anyone. A man over 40 setting kidnappers on his father.

Thankfully she eventually did not go ahead.

It has become an argument between us - NINs are far more suspicious and paranoid than NIDs and we have much less faith in humanity or sympathy for the poor and needy
What are NIN and NID please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Didn't Kidnap My Father, I Only Gave Info To Kidnappers And Got Paid - Suspect by naptu2: 9:30am On Apr 17
shadrach77:

The 2007 Nairaland Civil War created Nigerians in Nigeria (NIN) and Nigerians in Diaspora (NID)

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Didn't Kidnap My Father, I Only Gave Info To Kidnappers And Got Paid - Suspect by GloriousGbola: 9:32am On Apr 17
shadrach77:

nigerians in nigeria
nigerians in diaspora

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Kidnap My Father, I Only Gave Info To Kidnappers And Got Paid - Suspect by Augustenite(m): 9:41am On Apr 17
unclejb2:
This guy must have supported Tinubu in 2023

You are daft. Most of them are igbos.

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Kidnap My Father, I Only Gave Info To Kidnappers And Got Paid - Suspect by omoyeni37: 9:49am On Apr 17
Oloriburuku omo ale
Re: I Didn't Kidnap My Father, I Only Gave Info To Kidnappers And Got Paid - Suspect by Yankee101: 10:17am On Apr 17
Make them face the full wrath of the law
Re: I Didn't Kidnap My Father, I Only Gave Info To Kidnappers And Got Paid - Suspect by clevermugu: 10:20am On Apr 17
more like u didn't chop the meat, but tasted the water cheesy long jail time awaits u crook!
Re: I Didn't Kidnap My Father, I Only Gave Info To Kidnappers And Got Paid - Suspect by simplyOJ(m): 11:47am On Apr 17
I asked someone to help me pluck mango, and the person did accordingly, or I pluck mango myself; Both are similar. There is a plucking in the two scenarios, and there is also a chopping of the mango at the end. You point to where the kidnappers should go or get involved in the act yourself; either way, you are involved. Wicked son.
Re: I Didn't Kidnap My Father, I Only Gave Info To Kidnappers And Got Paid - Suspect by adionin(m): 11:54am On Apr 17
I shot the sheriff. But I did not shoot the deputy.

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Kidnap My Father, I Only Gave Info To Kidnappers And Got Paid - Suspect by Quebec91(m): 12:43pm On Apr 17
cheesy
NaijaGoBetter2:
Jesus wept because of Nigerians
Re: I Didn't Kidnap My Father, I Only Gave Info To Kidnappers And Got Paid - Suspect by delpee(f): 1:55pm On Apr 17
Houseontherock1:
The dismissed police officer was on bail since 2017 and his case is still active in the court... on bail or you guys set him free on purpose? Very funny country undecided

Not so strange in a country where there's amnesty for criminals for whatever reasons.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Government To Arrest Uniform Men In Commercial Motorcycle Operations / Armed Robbers Invade Ibadan Community, Operate With POS / We've Nothing To Support Our Claim That Nwanta Anayoeze Is Corrupt — EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.