Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Tinubu Eyes $4bn Annual Savings From Reduced Bureaucracies - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Eyes $4bn Annual Savings From Reduced Bureaucracies (6736 Views)

APC Ticket: How Amosun, Omisore Acted As Tinubu’s Eyes, Ears At Presidency, NWC / Buhari asks G20 to cancel Nigeria’s debt after fresh $4bn, €710m loan request / Buhari Seeks National Assembly’s Approval To Borrow Fresh $4bn, €710m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Eyes $4bn Annual Savings From Reduced Bureaucracies by lexy2014: 9:04am On Apr 17
Paraman:
To making Nigeria Great

what was buhari doing for 8years?

how is tinubu making Nigeria great?
Re: Tinubu Eyes $4bn Annual Savings From Reduced Bureaucracies by omoredia: 9:04am On Apr 17
Savings for looting? Nigerians are jokers. A fox wants to save hens lol
Re: Tinubu Eyes $4bn Annual Savings From Reduced Bureaucracies by CharleyBright(m): 9:05am On Apr 17
twilliamx:
Tinubu believes in creating institutions and making them independent. Lasaaa, lawma, lasepa, laseco, laspark and the rest where all created under him and still very much functional till date

Lols.
And where are all the revenues going into ....
Tinubu's family account.
All billboards in Lagos and the mega revenue from it is controlled by Tinubu family.
All the Lagos Markets and markets in the SW is controlled by who Iya oloja who is Tinubu daughter.
Even if Tinubu illegally takes over your wives, some of you lick his crooked ass.
Ode oshi
Re: Tinubu Eyes $4bn Annual Savings From Reduced Bureaucracies by Paraman: 9:07am On Apr 17
lexy2014:

how is tinubu making Nigeria great?
This is one of the way Tinubu is making Nigeria Great

https://www.nairaland.com/8064001/tinubu-eyes-4bn-annual-savings/1#129481724

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Eyes $4bn Annual Savings From Reduced Bureaucracies by Growing(m): 9:08am On Apr 17
This is a good goal.

I hope it is achieved and the money saved used for the Nigerian people not looted.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Eyes $4bn Annual Savings From Reduced Bureaucracies by Freedomman1960: 9:09am On Apr 17
Progress is a slow Process Nigeria will get there ...PBAT...1st Intelligent President of Nigeria a Man with vision and on a Mission to Acommpish what some ppl term Impossible ...

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Eyes $4bn Annual Savings From Reduced Bureaucracies by Kingrshd3: 9:12am On Apr 17
CharleyBright:
Lol.
Be rest assured that it always turns out a disaster when someone with Okpolo-eye start eyeing something.
That is how he eyed and saved everything in Lagos into his family and cronies pocket.

He has started with the looting thru the Lagos - Calabar coastal highway that he cunningly and illegally awarded to Chowgury his friend to fleece the country. That useless Bastard rubber stamp Senate President called Akpabio has turned blind and can't question the shady award process.
They just allow the baba oju Okpolo ole to fleece the nation.
Someone should tell Tinubu that Nigeria no be Lagos ooo

Looting or not ag least the road go stand abi?

Allow am loot in peace but make Dem do d road first

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Eyes $4bn Annual Savings From Reduced Bureaucracies by twilliamx(m): 9:14am On Apr 17
CharleyBright:

Lols.
And where are all the revenues going into ....
Tinubu's family account.
All billboards in Lagos and the mega revenue from it is controlled by Tinubu family.
All the Lagos Markets and markets in the SW is controlled by who Iya oloja who is Tinubu daughter.
Even if Tinubu illegally takes over your wives, some of you lick his crooked ass.
Ode oshi
I know you are dim witted obedient with no functional brain cells in your withered skull. If not where did I insult you please mention your state I want to see something. Oloriburuku

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Eyes $4bn Annual Savings From Reduced Bureaucracies by Max24: 9:14am On Apr 17
Good initiatives. That's why we have confidence in you. We know you will bring innovation that will bring about efficiency and increased income. You did this in Lagos and now here. May Tinubu's tenure favour me and my family. Now Tinubu is silently working on doubling revenue and Obidients don't notice. By the time he succeeds they would say it's no big deal, their Agulu fraud would quadruple it. That's why I respect Tinubu, doesn't give excuses, no matter the obstacles, he bulldozes his way to succeess.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Eyes $4bn Annual Savings From Reduced Bureaucracies by lexy2014: 9:15am On Apr 17
Paraman:
This is one of the way Tinubu is making Nigeria Great

https://www.nairaland.com/8064001/tinubu-eyes-4bn-annual-savings/1#129481724

is it by "eyeing" that Nigeria will be great?

has he achieved it?
Re: Tinubu Eyes $4bn Annual Savings From Reduced Bureaucracies by saintmm(m): 9:15am On Apr 17
Definitely I believe he will take some steps that will drive Nigeria forward, but his sincerity to the well-being of an average Nigerian and not just the elite is my concern.
Re: Tinubu Eyes $4bn Annual Savings From Reduced Bureaucracies by Raph82(m): 9:19am On Apr 17
CharleyBright:
Lol.
Be rest assured that it always turns out a disaster when someone with Okpolo-eye start eyeing something.
That is how he eyed and saved everything in Lagos into his family and cronies pocket.

He has started with the looting thru the Lagos - Calabar coastal highway that he cunningly and illegally awarded to Chowgury his friend to fleece the country. That useless Bastard rubber stamp Senate President called Akpabio has turned blind and can't question the shady award process.
They just allow the baba oju Okpolo ole to fleece the nation.
Someone should tell Tinubu that Nigeria no be Lagos ooo
That's too dumb

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Eyes $4bn Annual Savings From Reduced Bureaucracies by Dennisochampa: 9:20am On Apr 17
Funny enough... Bitter obidients won't ever see anything good this man does but guess what... No one gives a Bleep...

As long as Nigeria is working, nobody gives a Bleep about what any bastard thinks....

The destiny of Nigeria is not tied up on any way to a particular man or tribe...

As long as it's working, it's good enough....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Eyes $4bn Annual Savings From Reduced Bureaucracies by Raph82(m): 9:20am On Apr 17
lexy2014:

right path to where?
To greatness. At par with Singapore in terms of trade.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Eyes $4bn Annual Savings From Reduced Bureaucracies by CharleyBright(m): 9:22am On Apr 17
twilliamx:

I know you are dim witted obedient with no functional brain cells in your withered skull. If not where did I insult you please mention your state I want to see something. Oloriburuku

Taaah
Don't align me with Obidients.
I hate that.
I am am not Obidients.
Re: Tinubu Eyes $4bn Annual Savings From Reduced Bureaucracies by lexy2014: 9:22am On Apr 17
Raph82:
To greatness. At par with Singapore in terms of trade.

what has tinubu done so far for nigeria that puts nigeria at par with nigeria in terms of trade?

what is singapore's status in terms of trade?

how is putting nigeria with singapore in terms of trade greatness?
Re: Tinubu Eyes $4bn Annual Savings From Reduced Bureaucracies by lexy2014: 9:23am On Apr 17
twilliamx:

can you negate what he said instead of labelling him?
Re: Tinubu Eyes $4bn Annual Savings From Reduced Bureaucracies by ValarDoharis: 9:24am On Apr 17
You're celebrating shall , will and not have , has.

You guys are really repeating same cluelessness you exhibited under Buhari that eventually came to pass with absolutely nothing but retrogression
garykoeman:
Nigerians made the right choice electing tinubu.
Re: Tinubu Eyes $4bn Annual Savings From Reduced Bureaucracies by ValarDoharis: 9:26am On Apr 17
All this una propaganda nor dey sell. The taste of the cooking is in the eatinb
Stanleymaster1:
This man dey shock me everyday. If he continue like this, he may end up as the best president in the history of nigeria
Re: Tinubu Eyes $4bn Annual Savings From Reduced Bureaucracies by ofuonyebi: 9:28am On Apr 17
This is telling us that NIGERIA shall rise again in my life time as the dollar keeps on crashing!!!!!
whether the devil and the online haters of T-U-N-U-M-B-U and criers like it or not

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Eyes $4bn Annual Savings From Reduced Bureaucracies by Paraman: 9:33am On Apr 17
lexy2014:

has he achieved it?
He's on the right path to achieve it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Eyes $4bn Annual Savings From Reduced Bureaucracies by 77up(m): 9:41am On Apr 17
AqualinaXYZ:

Thunder fire Tinubu

He got you angry.

I hope you don break your phone😂

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Eyes $4bn Annual Savings From Reduced Bureaucracies by Raph82(m): 9:45am On Apr 17
lexy2014:

what has tinubu done so far for nigeria that puts nigeria at par with nigeria in terms of trade?

Bro, Google is your friend. I don't mean to be rude, no time for detailed explanation, google will take care of that.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Eyes $4bn Annual Savings From Reduced Bureaucracies by GUNITGuy: 9:51am On Apr 17
A round of applause for BAT ...That's a great development

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Eyes $4bn Annual Savings From Reduced Bureaucracies by lexy2014: 9:58am On Apr 17
Paraman:
He's on the right path to achieve it.

is it by "eyeing" that Nigeria will be great?

has he achieved it? yes or no

Paraman:
To making Nigeria Great

Re: Tinubu Eyes $4bn Annual Savings From Reduced Bureaucracies by lexy2014: 9:58am On Apr 17
Raph82:
Bro, Google is your friend. I don't mean to be rude, no time for detailed explanation, google will take care of that.

is google your enemy?

Re: Tinubu Eyes $4bn Annual Savings From Reduced Bureaucracies by tollyboy5(m): 9:58am On Apr 17
lexy2014:

exactly. in 2015, he saw a vision that buhari was Nigeria's only solution. pls how did that vision turn out?
He meant the only solution to push his presidential ambition.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Eyes $4bn Annual Savings From Reduced Bureaucracies by seunowa(f): 9:59am On Apr 17
lexy2014:

what did he try and how is he trying?

is he in office to try?
What is written up there is beyond your cognitive capacity. So am not surprised if you sound incoherent. You are just as daf* as your obifraud who is also an ignorance peddler

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Eyes $4bn Annual Savings From Reduced Bureaucracies by Naijaprosper: 10:00am On Apr 17
God bless Tinubu and cause his government to succeed for the good of all Nigerians.

What I like about this man is that he knows how to cast vision. We already know the direction he wants to head and the projects he wants to embark on; summer if which have already began (her talks and does)

Long awaiting projects like link roads between states are being worked on for the first time since democracy came back.

President Tinubu, God bless you sir.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Eyes $4bn Annual Savings From Reduced Bureaucracies by HugoBoss10(m): 10:04am On Apr 17
What's the essence of saving only to be looted after
By the way where are the most celebrated fuel subsidy removal savings
Audio savings grin grin
Re: Tinubu Eyes $4bn Annual Savings From Reduced Bureaucracies by lexy2014: 10:15am On Apr 17
seunowa:

What is written up there is beyond your cognitive capacity. So am not surprised if you sound incoherent. You are just as daf* as your obifraud who is also an ignorance peddler

wow...you sound hurt. is it because of 2 simple questions that you spilling your emotions like a broken dam?

with all your cognitive capacity, I dont see where u answered the questions. calm down and try again...

what did he try and how is he trying?

is he in office to try?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obafemi Awolowo, Nnamdi Azikwe, And Ahmadu Bello, All Clueless Founding Fathers. / Four Decades Since Ojukwu's 'death' / INEC Office In Ikole LGA Of Ekiti Bombed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.