Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,267 members, 7,815,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Tinubu Eyes $4bn Annual Savings From Reduced Bureaucracies - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Eyes $4bn Annual Savings From Reduced Bureaucracies (6738 Views)

APC Ticket: How Amosun, Omisore Acted As Tinubu’s Eyes, Ears At Presidency, NWC / Buhari asks G20 to cancel Nigeria’s debt after fresh $4bn, €710m loan request / Buhari Seeks National Assembly’s Approval To Borrow Fresh $4bn, €710m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Eyes $4bn Annual Savings From Reduced Bureaucracies by Freethinker87: 10:25am On Apr 17
Tinubu go use propaganda kill una. Una never see anything. cheesy grin
Re: Tinubu Eyes $4bn Annual Savings From Reduced Bureaucracies by obi4eze(m): 10:28am On Apr 17
lexy2014:

right path to where?

To destruction of course...
Re: Tinubu Eyes $4bn Annual Savings From Reduced Bureaucracies by twilliamx(m): 10:36am On Apr 17
CharleyBright:

Taaah
Don't align me with Obidients.
I hate that.
I am am not Obidients.

You must be related by brain cells
Re: Tinubu Eyes $4bn Annual Savings From Reduced Bureaucracies by 77up(m): 10:36am On Apr 17
CharleyBright:

Lols.
And where are all the revenues going into ....
Tinubu's family account.
All billboards in Lagos and the mega revenue from it is controlled by Tinubu family.
All the Lagos Markets and markets in the SW is controlled by who Iya oloja who is Tinubu daughter.
Even if Tinubu illegally takes over your wives, some of you lick his crooked ass.
Ode oshi
You, Lexy and the other f00lish cretins are jumping on different comment to show your frustrati.ons all in the name of hating the president and the country at the same time. It would have been better if you all nitwit hate the president but you all anim.als graduated into hating the country. Obi should prepare for another imminent defeat by 2027, we can't trade this hardworking President with that Agulu failure on black like mourner.

ENKR

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Eyes $4bn Annual Savings From Reduced Bureaucracies by Kingzmate(m): 10:43am On Apr 17
WITH ONE EYE

ABI NA WITH HIS TWO EYES cool
Re: Tinubu Eyes $4bn Annual Savings From Reduced Bureaucracies by CharleyBright(m): 11:00am On Apr 17
77up:
You, Lexy and the other f00lish cretins are jumping on different comment to show your frustrati.ons all in the name of hating the president and the country at the same time. It would have been better if you all nitwit hate the president but you all anim.als graduated into hating the country. Obi should prepare for another imminent defeat by 2027, we can't trade this hardworking President with that Agulu failure on black like mourner.

ENKR

Hahahaha.
Tinubu 2027 ke??
Otilor .
Forget it, Tinubu will NEVER get Northern support this time around.
Even when he got Northern support and he could only fraudulently win by whiskers, how much if he doesn't get it.
Just imagine if half of the Northern support shifts.... I can tell you for free that more than half of average Northerners don't give a fvck about Tinubu for the hardship his policies has brought upon them. They would rather vote any slowpoke Northerner than vote for Tinubu in 2027. All they need is someone to galvanize them. My young man, as far as Northern support for Tinubu in 2027 is concerned... Otilor grin grin grin
You know nothing.

I was old enough to witness 1979 elections. I have seen a lot and I know more on these things than u do, so hold your peace.
Re: Tinubu Eyes $4bn Annual Savings From Reduced Bureaucracies by CharleyBright(m): 11:06am On Apr 17
twilliamx:

You must be related by brain cells

Oh, you mean same way as a junkie you are related to all Tinubu supporters??

I am not Obidient ( don't ever call me that) and I am not APC or PDP supporter. I support credible candidates, and Tinubu is not one.
Re: Tinubu Eyes $4bn Annual Savings From Reduced Bureaucracies by Metordman: 11:15am On Apr 17
Re: Tinubu Eyes $4bn Annual Savings From Reduced Bureaucracies by Metordman: 11:33am On Apr 17
garykoeman:
Nigerians made the right choice electing tinubu.
Nigerians didn't vote Tinubu. The mandate thief bought himself into power
Re: Tinubu Eyes $4bn Annual Savings From Reduced Bureaucracies by Anunakeeh: 11:42am On Apr 17
Galinton:
best president in history of Nigeria while hunger dey waya people, is like you don't know what you are saying.

Are you minding the Oloriburukussgrin
Re: Tinubu Eyes $4bn Annual Savings From Reduced Bureaucracies by commoditiesnig: 1:05pm On Apr 17

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Eyes $4bn Annual Savings From Reduced Bureaucracies by commoditiesnig: 1:07pm On Apr 17
Stanleymaster1:
This man dey shock me everyday. If he continue like this, he may end up as the best president in the history of nigeria
I tell you.. so many Bold Policies never done by previous govts.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Eyes $4bn Annual Savings From Reduced Bureaucracies by 77up(m): 9:04pm On Apr 17
CharleyBright:

Hahahaha.
Tinubu 2027 ke??
Otilor .
Forget it, Tinubu will NEVER get Northern support this time around.
Even when he got Northern support and he could only fraudulently win by whiskers, how much if he doesn't get it.
Just imagine if half of the Northern support shifts.... I can tell you for free that more than half of average Northerners don't give a fvck about Tinubu for the hardship his policies has brought upon them. They would rather vote any slowpoke Northerner than vote for Tinubu in 2027. All they need is someone to galvanize them. My young man, as far as Northern support for Tinubu in 2027 is concerned... Otilor grin grin grin
You know nothing.

I was old enough to witness 1979 elections. I have seen a lot and I know more on these things than u do, so hold your peace.
He will never , he will never, he will never no dey finish grin
Re: Tinubu Eyes $4bn Annual Savings From Reduced Bureaucracies by careidon: 6:26am On Apr 20
Poor reporting
What exactly is being done?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cocaine Smuggling Politician Arrested / Inec Registered Voters In Ondo State: / I Will Proceed On Terminal Leave By First Week March:Pof Jega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.