Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,573 members, 7,816,412 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Everything To Know About The Special Boat Service (SBS) - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Everything To Know About The Special Boat Service (SBS) (24228 Views)

Opera Is Hiring Get The Special Offer Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everything To Know About The Special Boat Service (SBS) by thesicilian: 4:22pm On Apr 18
Fujiyama:

^^^
grin

They aren't beauty contestants.

They are paid to fight and they simply aren't doing that.

If they were fighting the good fight instead of looking pretty for the cameras, this country wouldn't need 'private' contractors to guard pipelines.
Funny you took that so literally. Obviously didn't get to do literature in English in secondary school
Re: Everything To Know About The Special Boat Service (SBS) by Fujiyama: 5:06pm On Apr 18
thesicilian:
Funny you took that so literally. Obviously didn't get to do literature in English in secondary school

^^^
cheesy

You're damn right I didn't get to do literature...which I greatly regret. sad...but you didn't use any metaphors, so what's your point? cheesy

I said what I said.

They are supposed to be fighting men, not models gracing the cover of a glossy magazine somewhere.

I concede that hard bitten soldiers sometimes see a strange beauty in what they do...but I wager you don't fall into that group.
Re: Everything To Know About The Special Boat Service (SBS) by sniperwolf(m): 5:41pm On Apr 18
Nigerian version of SEALs
Re: Everything To Know About The Special Boat Service (SBS) by thesicilian: 6:20pm On Apr 18
Fujiyama:

^^^
cheesy

You're damn right I didn't get to do literature...which I greatly regret. sad...but you didn't use any metaphors, so what's your point? cheesy

I said what I said.

They are supposed to be fighting men, not models gracing the cover of a glossy magazine somewhere.

I concede that hard bitten soldiers sometimes see a strange beauty in what they do...but I wager you don't fall into that group.

Having such an elite squad of trained professionals to call our own is such a beautiful sight to behold.

Having a fully functional refinery to call our own after such a long time is a beautiful sight to behold.

Finally lifting the world cup for the first time ever is such a beautiful sight to behold....

It's more about pride than actual beauty bro.
Re: Everything To Know About The Special Boat Service (SBS) by Papayaayasager(m): 6:28pm On Apr 18
Offpointng:

ok

Good boy
Re: Everything To Know About The Special Boat Service (SBS) by Indifferent12: 11:56am On Apr 20
Offpointng:

Get to know the meaning of Hardly first. And besides, You're not to know or hear of their Ops and that's why they're SBS, Quick execution and ejection

You doubt they operate in the Niger Delta?? You might want to explain why Tom Polo went to hiding for Years after his second in command went down and din show up until recently.

It's funny how y'all underestimate your Country and Her Security structure but what I tell people of your likes is that since you feel Her security is weak, how bout you become a criminal, organise ur Group and start terrorising Nigeria and let's see how far you go. how bout that?
lol, you are definitely a joke, Tompolo never went hiding, buhari that even declared him wanted ended up giving him a 4 billion naira contract.

You watch to many America action film.

I don’t have the intention of being a criminal so why would I start one, but trust me, Nigeria security is not that it, especially the navy in the Niger delta, all those one na money them Dey fine, as long as u settle them, they help u carry out ur illegalities, that’s why u see navies in the Niger delta are always rich.

If u have not been to Niger delta, then sit this one out, don’t argue with me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Victor Ifeanyichukwu Ede, UNIPORT Graduate Who Drives Keke Napep For A Living / Github Fires Its Entire India Engineering Team, Over 140 Employees Hit / Ican November 2014 Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.