Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,824 members, 7,813,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

FG Deploys Officers To Mdas To Monitor PMS Implementation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Deploys Officers To Mdas To Monitor PMS Implementation (19648 Views)

Customs, 62 MDAs To Stop Direct Tax Collection, FIRS To Take Charge - Oyedele / FG Orders MDAs To Stop Using Gmail, Yahoo Mail For Official Communication / Oyo NSCDC Deploys Officers To Car Parks After Makinde’s Directive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Deploys Officers To Mdas To Monitor PMS Implementation by Osgilliat(m): 3:27pm On Apr 17
Antiurchins:
The way dollar will jump 🦘🦘🦘 back to 2000 like a kangaroo will be brutal this time because what they have been doing is artificial depreciation of the dollar. Once the reserves they used in servicing the forex finishes, it will go back to high. It's not the first time, Buhari did the same thing. That's the reason Nigerian foreign reserves went down recently. If the naira is naturally appreciating against the dollar, it will instantly reflect on the prices of Products in the country

I still don’t understand why your kinds enjoy downgrading efforts of government to bring down hardship on people. What is the purpose of foreign reserves if you can’t use to cushion the effect of hardship?
Reserves are meant to be used during hardship. Stop whining about it as if it’s world ending
Re: FG Deploys Officers To Mdas To Monitor PMS Implementation by Joy2dworldxyz: 4:30pm On Apr 17
favor914:
Heaven they say helps those who help themselves, no food for lazy man.

How is this your response corresponding with what I said?
Is there anytime I told u I am looking for free foods?

Do u know I still earn what I was earning when garri was 20 cups for 1k and now that it's selling for 3 cups 1k?
Re: FG Deploys Officers To Mdas To Monitor PMS Implementation by Joy2dworldxyz: 4:34pm On Apr 17
thatigboman:
PMS here is Performance Management System, not petrol pms

He is a lazy youth. 2 paragraph, 10 lines news he can't read.
Re: FG Deploys Officers To Mdas To Monitor PMS Implementation by garfield1: 6:09pm On Apr 17
Antiurchins:
The way dollar will jump 🦘🦘🦘 back to 2000 like a kangaroo will be brutal this time because what they have been doing is artificial depreciation of the dollar. Once the reserves they used in servicing the forex finishes, it will go back to high. It's not the first time, Buhari did the same thing. That's the reason Nigerian foreign reserves went down recently. If the naira is naturally appreciating against the dollar, it will instantly reflect on the prices of Products in the country

Is this thread about forex? Is something wrong with you? Have you checked to see the prices of goods

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Would Have Collapsed If Jonathan Had Defeated Buhari In 2015 – Sagay / Why NJC Can’t Consider Onnoghen’s Case - Prof Itse Sagay / EFCC Raises Team To Quiz Amosun, Okorocha, Yari As Immunity Ends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.