Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Kano Court Upholds Ganduje’s Suspension From APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Court Upholds Ganduje’s Suspension From APC (16446 Views)

Supreme Court Upholds Ganduje Apc Exco / Appeal Court Upholds Ganduje's Election, Dismisses PDP, Abba's Petitions / Tribunal Upholds Ganduje's Election As Kano Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Court Upholds Ganduje’s Suspension From APC by MEGAWATCH: 3:36pm On Apr 17
garfield1:

Shey the main thing was Tinubu winning? All these ones na jara.ganduje will remain there except tinubu wants him gone

If tinubu was so powerful in Kano politics why did he lost in Kano?

You need to come to Northern Nigeria to learn.
Re: Kano Court Upholds Ganduje’s Suspension From APC by ncoolsome(m): 3:56pm On Apr 17
Jorussia:
I remember during the oshiomhole saga saying we are setting bad precedent.two executives will announce they have suspended the national chairman of a political party and the state high court will issue an interim order,this nonsense started with oshiomhole.

The PDP is in crisis today, because of this same supposed ward suspension and an high court order.The one in Kano is such a case that a governor of a political party known only in Kano wants to remove the national chairman of a ruling party.To remove a national chairman is very difficult that's why they always resigned during when PDP held away at the federal.

Personally,I don't like Ganduje and i don't mind the EFCC prosecuting him for that viral dollar video.He even messed up during the last APC guber primary.Those of us in APC Edo known how he disgraced himself during the primary.However,i want the president to put an end to this nonsense of two or three ward executives announcing suspension of national chairman and then approaching high court for interim order to remove national chairman.

Prompted by a petition from Ja’afaru Adamu, a member of the APC from Ganduje’s polling unit, the ward executives took action to investigate the claims, ultimately leading to the APC chairman’s suspension.

Did u read the above part or u suffering from partial blindness..
Re: Kano Court Upholds Ganduje’s Suspension From APC by successman100: 4:05pm On Apr 17
What you today, will come and hunt you tomorrow.....
Re: Kano Court Upholds Ganduje’s Suspension From APC by successman100: 4:06pm On Apr 17
What you do today, will come and hunt you tomorrow.....
Re: Kano Court Upholds Ganduje’s Suspension From APC by Monday60655(m): 4:12pm On Apr 17
3Ceagle:

If not for politics, how on earth would a person of Ganduje character be the face of APC. Well, Osho baba once said come to APC and your sins are forgiven. In other words, don't sin while in other parties, join APC and continue your sin APC.

You're right my brother.
God will help from this evil party that was built on lies and deceit.
Re: Kano Court Upholds Ganduje’s Suspension From APC by DeepSight(m): 4:25pm On Apr 17
Jorussia:
I remember during the oshiomhole saga saying we are setting bad precedent.two executives will announce they have suspended the national chairman of a political party and the state high court will issue an interim order,this nonsense started with oshiomhole.

The PDP is in crisis today, because of this same supposed ward suspension and an high court order.The one in Kano is such a case that a governor of a political party known only in Kano wants to remove the national chairman of a ruling party.To remove a national chairman is very difficult that's why they always resigned during when PDP held away at the federal.

Personally,I don't like Ganduje and i don't mind the EFCC prosecuting him for that viral dollar video.He even messed up during the last APC guber primary.Those of us in APC Edo known how he disgraced himself during the primary.However,i want the president to put an end to this nonsense of two or three ward executives announcing suspension of national chairman and then approaching high court for interim order to remove national chairman.

My dear, sometimes, when a person is far too obnoxious, the means deployed to kick him to the trash can can be ignored, no matter how illegal or improper.
Re: Kano Court Upholds Ganduje’s Suspension From APC by Nahunger(m): 4:28pm On Apr 17
Objectivist04:

Yes oo even LP winning Lagos and Abuja are all Tinubu's doing including the defeat of Oyetola in osun state, na Tinubu plan am so that the dancing governor will be entertaining osun people instead of the boring Oyetola.

You are right indeed

What ever makes you sleep well at night, I don't even have voters card so stop wasting your saliva on my mention..
Re: Kano Court Upholds Ganduje’s Suspension From APC by HASSANWASIU1999: 4:58pm On Apr 17
It can only happy in Kano,dat is opposition work
Re: Kano Court Upholds Ganduje’s Suspension From APC by garfield1: 5:02pm On Apr 17
MEGAWATCH:

If tinubu was so powerful in Kano politics why did he lost in Kano?

You need to come to Northern Nigeria to learn.

What did atiku and obi score in Kano?
Re: Kano Court Upholds Ganduje’s Suspension From APC by MEGAWATCH: 5:21pm On Apr 17
garfield1:

What did atiku and obi score in Kano?

Is that the issue ?

I'm just letting you know that the north are not push overs like people in the southwest or East.

The determine what they do, not minding if you are president of Nigeria or the world.

That's what most of you are missing to understand.... thinking that tinubu would have his say over this is so funny of.
Re: Kano Court Upholds Ganduje’s Suspension From APC by garfield1: 5:23pm On Apr 17
MEGAWATCH:

Is that the issue ?

I'm just letting you know that the north are not push overs like people in the southwest or East.

The determine what they do, not minding if you are president of Nigeria or the world.

That's what most of you are missing to understand.... thinking that tinubu would have his say over this is so funny of.

Except tinubu permits,ganduje will remain there.bedides,the next in command ali dalori is pro Tinubu
Re: Kano Court Upholds Ganduje’s Suspension From APC by CorrectionFLuid: 5:31pm On Apr 17
favor914:
Exparte motion? Na Federal High Court for Kano, or Abuja go fit remove Apc Chairman, not a state high court under the jurisdiction of the state.

This is an exercise in futility.

Even a rickety high court with leaky roof and decaying pews located in a back water city can sack any political party chairman.
Re: Kano Court Upholds Ganduje’s Suspension From APC by telleyway: 6:43pm On Apr 17
Rikidony:
How Tinubu wan take get block votes from Kano now embarassed cry cry

Even when he was governor, he didn't gave Tinubu block votes there
Re: Kano Court Upholds Ganduje’s Suspension From APC by uniquelyspecial(m): 8:19pm On Apr 17
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Kano Court Upholds Ganduje’s Suspension From APC by obontami: 9:00pm On Apr 17
madridguy:
Ganduje is like a rock. No one can remove him.

Dey fool your self. 🤣🤣😌
Re: Kano Court Upholds Ganduje’s Suspension From APC by Cantonese: 10:27pm On Apr 17
garfield1:

It's an exparte order that will be easily vacated

Ah, so now it has become an exparte order? So now you understand clearly what transpired and how Ganduje was removed?
Re: Kano Court Upholds Ganduje’s Suspension From APC by BALLOSKI: 5:56am On Apr 18
Jorussia:

Oshomhole's case was overturned by the court, he just didn't follow it up.
Re: Kano Court Upholds Ganduje’s Suspension From APC by IfnobeGod20: 6:30am On Apr 18
BALLOSKI:
Oshomhole's case was overturned by the court, he just didn't follow it up.
Which court overturned it? Hope is not the lower court purchased exparte order flying around that time or the one purchased as Aushi magistrate court? The Appeal Court judgement was the one that nailed him and he could not recovered from it. He didn't even appeal it at Supreme court. So, where was the case overturned Mr. Man?
Here is the news of the appeal court judgement:
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/398053-updated-edo-2020-court-of-appeal-upholds-oshiomholes-suspension-as-apc-chairman.html%23:~:text%3DThe%2520Court%2520of%2520Appeal%2520has,the%2520state%2520governor%252C%2520Godwin%2520Obaseki.&ved=2ahUKEwj6zoSOhMuFAxX4WEEAHR3yDJoQFnoECBEQBQ&usg=AOvVaw2mSUxkS4UKvkSs757YVS76

Stop spreading fake news my dear.
Re: Kano Court Upholds Ganduje’s Suspension From APC by megamank(m): 8:29am On Apr 18
madridguy:
Ganduje is like a rock. No one can remove him.

Same we thought about oshiomhole and he was booted out by same tactics.. let’s see how this one goes also
Re: Kano Court Upholds Ganduje’s Suspension From APC by madridguy(m): 12:14pm On Apr 18
Let wait and see. But everything depends on BAT now.

megamank:

Same we thought about oshiomhole and he was booted out by same tactics.. let’s see how this one goes also
Re: Kano Court Upholds Ganduje’s Suspension From APC by BrighterSyde: 7:51am On Apr 19
MajorOvakporaye:
Useless dollar thief. His idiotic online supporters will be crying with this news.

Madridguy is not bothered. He doesn’t mind that a thief caught in public stuffing dollars is chairman of Apc.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Falana Reacts To Buhari's $29.960bn Loan Plan / "If Jonathan Was A Looter, Buhari Is A Super Looter" – ADP Chairman, Yesufu / APC Plans To Rule Nigeria For 32 Years - Governor Buni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.