Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

34000 Vacancies In Oyo State;thanks To Akala + Adedibu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 34000 Vacancies In Oyo State;thanks To Akala + Adedibu (891 Views)

Exclusive Interview With Lamidi Adedibu- Video / INEC Machines Found In Adedibu's House / Interview Video Of Baba Adedibu(strongman Of Ibadan Politics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

34000 Vacancies In Oyo State;thanks To Akala + Adedibu by AnthoniO(m): 7:12am On Sep 21, 2007
All the 34,000 civil servants in Oyo who have been on strike for three weeks were on Wednesday sent into the cold embrace of unemployment.

Governor Adebayo Alao-Akala fired them through a statement issued in Ibadan by his Special Assistant (Public Communication), Dotun Oyelade, who said the government has been pushed to the wall.

Because of this, the statement explained, the government had no choice than to invoke the Civil Service rule, as contained in the General Order that any civil servant who absents himself from work illegally shall be summarily dismissed.

Read futher . . . .

http://www.independentngonline.com/?c=148&a=2092

Send your CVs Immediately to

Adedibu@OYO-STATE-GODFATHER.COM
Re: 34000 Vacancies In Oyo State;thanks To Akala + Adedibu by larriederm(m): 8:50am On Sep 21, 2007
thanks man, i think am going to be the first person to submitt my cv
Re: 34000 Vacancies In Oyo State;thanks To Akala + Adedibu by tonia2000(f): 8:57am On Sep 21, 2007
i laugh so well.nice one poster grin grin grin grin
Re: 34000 Vacancies In Oyo State;thanks To Akala + Adedibu by donjazzie(m): 10:38am On Sep 21, 2007
The Governor is just a Big joke.I don't think His Move was in the right direction
Re: 34000 Vacancies In Oyo State;thanks To Akala + Adedibu by salinco(m): 11:20am On Sep 21, 2007
I wonder what this country is going to. The 2 men are talking nonsense and must be confused. The don’t have any better thing to offer this country. God dey sha!!! cool
Re: 34000 Vacancies In Oyo State;thanks To Akala + Adedibu by desgiezd(m): 11:21am On Sep 21, 2007
The skin-bleaching, jewelry-loving governor is a joker. Each day he spends on that seat, Oyo State takes a reverse of one year. Let the tribunal expedite its work and flush him out so that a more serious minded person can take over.
Re: 34000 Vacancies In Oyo State;thanks To Akala + Adedibu by Afam(m): 11:23am On Sep 21, 2007
As bad as the situation is the government can have the 34000 vacancies filled up in less than a week going by the rate of unemployment in the country.

Naija, I hail thee.

Meanwhile, Oyo people made these men and they alone have the powers to unmake them.
Re: 34000 Vacancies In Oyo State;thanks To Akala + Adedibu by chidichris(m): 12:33pm On Sep 21, 2007
that situation is more critical in a democratic setting than what is happening in rivers. it is worth declaering a state of emergency.
what do we expect from a state where a taut was forced on the people even against their wishes.
the romance between obj and adedibu have left the helpless people of oyo to the mercy of their predebtors of which prayers will be the only key.
no matter how low rated the ibos have been in the polity of the country, i respect them for at least saying no to obj's preasure as was seen in the chris uba and andy uba factor in anambra, the ugwu and ararume issues in imo state to mention but a few.
yar adua shld step up actions and rise to these big occassion where an individual have grwon bigger than a state with the old uttah man calling for the oyo people to tolorate and manage adedibu because he is too old to be reformed.
i don't see a democratic country giving endless powers to a man like adedibu. the truth of the matter is that whatsoever this old fool is doing in oyo, it is the responsibilities of his pdp to cut his powers where he is not doing well but we have a pdp who never sieze in their praises for his strenght and powers in oyo. it is a shame.
yar adua and pdp has the right to confirm to nigerians how democratic they are by calling a spade a spade in oyo.
Re: 34000 Vacancies In Oyo State;thanks To Akala + Adedibu by uchemen: 4:09am On Sep 22, 2007
u guys are good like d spirit, we should be enlighted. keep it real bro
Re: 34000 Vacancies In Oyo State;thanks To Akala + Adedibu by BigB11(m): 4:57am On Sep 22, 2007
@topic:

Why are you thanking Akala and Adedibu?
You guys should be thanking OBJ for giving illiterate folks opportunity to destroy Ibadan, my favorite city.

This could have been cut from the root 2.5 years ago, but EFCC and OBJ were too busy chasing Atiku and planning the implementation of the election rigging.

Shame, shame and shame.

Too bad, Akala is just not competent enough to unravel the situation, hence folks, it's going to be a long terrible ride.

Don't give credit to the wrong people, please give it all to almighty OBJ.
Re: 34000 Vacancies In Oyo State;thanks To Akala + Adedibu by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 22, 2007
ewo
may i go apply for post of principal oooooo, grin grin
Re: 34000 Vacancies In Oyo State;thanks To Akala + Adedibu by Bhola(f): 1:49pm On Sep 22, 2007
What are the workers in Oyo State demanding from the governor?

Thanks.
Re: 34000 Vacancies In Oyo State;thanks To Akala + Adedibu by MT: 3:58pm On Sep 22, 2007
Why are you surprised that Akala is acting a naked mad man on the street ?.

Remember the time of Ladoke Akintola of Ogbomoso, he performed so awful in the western region. Now it is the turn of Akala of Ogbomoso.

So, definitely the period of [b] "operation weti e" [/B] is at hand again in Oyo state. Let's see if he or his god father STUPID ADEDIBU can contain the wrath of the masses.

History is about to repeat itself!
Re: 34000 Vacancies In Oyo State;thanks To Akala + Adedibu by osereka(m): 4:25pm On Sep 22, 2007
am a technical officer now in abuja
can I have the post of a H.O.D in any
of the local government there?
Re: 34000 Vacancies In Oyo State;thanks To Akala + Adedibu by bantos(m): 7:51pm On Sep 22, 2007
Bhola:

What are the workers in Oyo State demanding from the governor?

Thanks.

Oyo politics
Re: 34000 Vacancies In Oyo State;thanks To Akala + Adedibu by MT: 9:19pm On Sep 22, 2007
@ bantos

As the only logical person on this thread, i will tell you what i know

I'm deeply pissed by your comment. I wonder why people find it so easy to be at offensive when people don't share their views. Who made you to be the judge on a forum like this?.

I guess you need a bit of education on how to express your views in a public domain without stepping on toes.
Re: 34000 Vacancies In Oyo State;thanks To Akala + Adedibu by Afam(m): 10:43pm On Sep 22, 2007
@bantos,

And the funny thing is that your answer to the only logical question from a logical person is dumb even with the color of your text as unreadable as it can get.

(1) (Reply)

Does The Illinois Governor Have Some Nigeria Blood In Him? / Video of Unarmed Man Murdered By Police / List Of Ministers And Other Political Appointies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.