Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,860 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

The Idea Of Hellfire Is IRRATIONAL MADNESS - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Idea Of Hellfire Is IRRATIONAL MADNESS (1258 Views)

Why The Teaching Of HELLFIRE Is A Myth Or Lie / Do You Know Hellfire Is Under The Earth? Do You Know Crabs, Spiders, Worms Live / Hellfire Is A SCAM! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Idea Of Hellfire Is IRRATIONAL MADNESS by justlove91(m): 7:36pm On Apr 21
MaxInDHouse:

Of course not everyone will appreciate love, joy and peace nah, selfish ones will surely despise it! smiley

Maybe what they want is unconditional love, joy and peace, but they got in and find out this love and peace is conditioned on them following thousands of rules and they just can't take it anymore and would rather get out and come leave with us outside grin grin and immediately they decide to leave, "love" quickly turns into hate (disfellowship) even when the person had served in the organisation for years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Idea Of Hellfire Is IRRATIONAL MADNESS by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:45pm On Apr 21
justlove91:

Maybe what they want is unconditional love, joy and peace, but they got in and find out this love and peace is conditioned on them following thousands of rules and they just can't take it anymore and would rather get out and come leave with us outside grin grin and immediately they decide to leave, "love" quickly turns into hate (disfellowship) even when the person had served in the organisation for years.

Now you choose to reason intelligently but try not to be biased! smiley

If i don't know you from anywhere but decided to be your family because we share the same line of thought what do you think will happen when you decide to stop following the same rules that binds us together in the first instance?

To illustrate: Nigeria is a country where you are free to live as a citizen if you choose to be here with us the only reason why you are part of the family is the constitution which you agreed to live with but then you decided to turn your back on the same constitution that made you a Nigerian, would you still be regarded as a citizen of Nigeria?

That's reasonableness! smiley
Re: The Idea Of Hellfire Is IRRATIONAL MADNESS by justlove91(m): 8:06pm On Apr 21
MaxInDHouse:

Now you choose to reason intelligently but try not to be biased! smiley

If i don't know you from anywhere but decided to be your family because we share the same line of thought what do you think will happen when you decide to stop following the same rules that binds us together in the first instance?

To illustrate: Nigeria is a country where you are free to live as a citizen if you choose to be here with us the only reason why you are part of the family is the constitution which you agreed to live with but then you decided to turn your back on the same constitution that made you a Nigerian, would you still be regarded as a citizen of Nigeria?

That's reasonableness! smiley

Stop deceiving yourself, true love is unconditional, in the higher planes where unconditional love rules, you find millions infact billions of people with different harmless beliefs leaving together in harmony.

You will find a Christian that belief in one God leaving in harmony with an Hindu that belief in many Gods. Infact one can remain an atheist if he/she likes and nobody will have any problem with it so far it does not affect his capacity to love.

We don't have to share the same belief to leave together in harmony, so far the beliefs are harmless.

In your organisation, a member can get disfellowship by having a harmless belief like "Jesus is God" what does it matter whether he is God or not.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Idea Of Hellfire Is IRRATIONAL MADNESS by xproducer: 8:18pm On Apr 21
jazzman7711:
The idea that the Source of All That Is, the Supreme Intelligence, has arranged an everlasting torturous FIRE to burn people “forever”, ie for trillions upon trillions upon trillions of MILLENNIA simply because they did not “believe” something during their 70 odd years on Earth is so manifestly IRRATIONAL and INSANE, that even the belief in its truism is a sign of mental disorder.

And then to believe that an entity who creates this nightmarish place of EVERLASTING TORTURE is a “loving God”, is the height of ABSOLUTE LUNACY.

This ‘God’ of christian fable is trillions of times more EVIL and PSYCHOPATHIC than ADOLF HITLER, if indeed he has such a place as “hellfire”.

And Christians call him a ‘LOVING GOD’.

What LOVE?

To call a MONSTER so clearly DEMENTED AND EVIL a “LOVING GOD” is the ultimate gaslighting.

In fact christianity is just a HIGHLY PSYCHOPATHIC cult endeavour that is actually VERY EVIL AND DEMENTED, and was most definitely devised by DEMONIC ENTITIES to entrap humans in a miasma of DEPRAVITY, DEHUMANISATION, and DEGRADATION of the natural morality of the Soul.

I urge everyone to flee from this EVIL DEATH CULT masquerading as a ‘religion’.

Our African ancestors who INVENTED RELIGION hundreds of thousands of years before white people and Romans existed, NEVER saw the Supreme Intelligence as an evil monster who tortured people in an eternal furnace.

The Supreme Intelligence was regarded by them as somewhat aloof. They only approached him in prayer when his various deities - his helpers - were unable to resolve an issue.

Finish.

THAT IS THE REAL GOD.

Not that EVIL MONSTER invented by white Romans a mere 2,000 years ago, to subjugate humans under their dominance.

If GOD was a torturer like the whites claim, he would have revealed it to our ANCESTORS many thousands of years ago because our ANCESTORS were here long before the white liars and thieves.

If you wish to know the truth about why YOU are here on Earth, visit an IFA PRIEST, or your local TRADITIONAL PRIEST.

They will do a DIVINATION, and tell YOU the truth.

They will also tell you that there is no such thing as hellfire, and that the white people are lying to you, in their distorted, threatening propaganda book they call ‘the bible’.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Why not rather thank and praise the LORD GOD for even making salvation from sin and the second death/eternal damnation possible? This through great sacrifice and pain to HIMSELF in the Person of the Lord YESHUA the CHRIST!

If someone committed a grievous offence like murder or the like, would you want that person to roam free in your community without any consequence? Would that be right? Would it be safe?

Sin is cosmically terrible and warrants punishment of death - "for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God" - Romans 3:23

All humankind is sinful and failing to meet the standard would have to pay, but for the grace and mercy of GOD! Is HE not good? (Psalm 145:8-9, Psalm 107). Should the righteous Creator of all not Judge?

Behold, all souls are Mine; The soul of the father As well as the soul of the son is Mine; The soul who sins shall die." - Ezekiel 18:4

"For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord." - Romans 6:23

"For I have no pleasure in the death of one who dies,” says the Lord God. “Therefore turn and live!” - Ezekiel 18:32

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." - John 3:16

Rather than argue and attempt to contend... should we not hear what the TRUTH, the WORD, the CHRIST says about hell if one does not repent!

"The Son of Man will send out His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all things that offend, and those who practice lawlessness, and will cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth. Then the righteous will shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. He who has ears to hear, let him hear!" - Matthew 13:41-43
Re: The Idea Of Hellfire Is IRRATIONAL MADNESS by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:27pm On Apr 21
justlove91:

Stop deceiving yourself, true love is unconditional, in the higher planes where unconditional love rules, you find millions infact billions of people with different harmless beliefs leaving together in harmony. You will find a Christian that belief in one God leaving in harmony with an Hindu that belief in many Gods. Infact one can remain an atheist if he/she likes and nobody will have any problem with it so far it does not affect his capacity to love. We don't have to share the same belief to leave together in harmony, so far the beliefs are harmless.
In your organisation, a member can get disfellowship by having a harmless belief like "Jesus is God" what does it matter whether he is God or not.

Now you want to start deceiving yourself! smiley

In the first place we relate with people of all kinds without being a member of our group so the love we have for neighbours is undeniable the difference between the love we have for a member of our organization and the one we have for others is what we call "LOYAL LOVE"

Of course you can live with billions of people around you but you can only be loyal to those with whom you share the same line of thought.

WHY?

Because it's the same set of rules that binds you together with them therefore when it comes to marriage alliance you can't just get into such with anyone nah.

So it's a lie that you love everyone equally you can't deceive everyone with that because it's not possible! smiley
Re: The Idea Of Hellfire Is IRRATIONAL MADNESS by justlove91(m): 9:26pm On Apr 21
MaxInDHouse:

Now you want to start deceiving yourself! smiley

In the first place we relate with people of all kinds without being a member of our group so the love we have for neighbours is undeniable the difference between the love we have for a member of our organization and the one we have for others is what we call "LOYAL LOVE"

Of course you can live with billions of people around you but you can only be loyal to those with whom you share the same line of thought.

WHY?

Because it's the same set of rules that binds you together with them therefore when it comes to marriage alliance you can't just get into such with anyone nah.

So it's a lie that you love everyone equally you can't deceive everyone with that because it's not possible! smiley

MaxInDHouse, which one be loyal love again grin grin can there be disloyal love??

I repeat We don't have to share the same belief to leave together in harmony, so far the beliefs are harmless

@bolded
When I say love, I don't mean affection or emotion. I mean the notion of I wish only good for you and don't wish any harm for you.
That, you can have for anybody even complete stranger with the most ridiculous beliefs.
Re: The Idea Of Hellfire Is IRRATIONAL MADNESS by Catapault: 11:13pm On Apr 21
MaxInDHouse:

In the Bible is found lots of unbelievable things but then the Bible God made a claim that really touched me and i just can't stop thinking about it ever since i read it.

Whatever is found written before now is of no relevance to me than what is happening in my own eyes.

The Bible God said:

And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the LORD'S house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it.
And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.
And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3

According to this prophecy people from all the nations will start studying the Bible and as a global family begin using what is found written in it as their constitution {Isaiah 2:2-3; Micah 4:1-2} this book didn't stop there but goes on to say this people who are using the Bible as their constitution will resolve all their disparities peacefully among themselves, divert their resources into the production of food and information materials, stop the production of weapons and vow never to raise weapons against humanity! Isaiah 2:4; Micah 4:3

There is no miracle ever recorded that's greater than this!

Do you know what it means for people from all the nations, races and tribes on this planet to come out from among their own people and form such a global family of peace loving worshipers {Zephaniah 3:9} right at the same time when all the others are still planning wars against themselves? Revelations 6:3-4

Well i was a Muslim when i first heard this and i couldn't believe it until i found the organization of people in my own generation who are fulfilling this prophecy today!

So with that anything else this book says whether creation story, the global deluge and the rest became simple to me in fact the God who made that type of promise and fulfilled it today can do much more than all the miracles ever recorded in that book! smiley

But the world's biggest producers and exporters of weapons, including nuclear weapons, are CHRISTIAN countries, led by the United States, Russia, UK, France.

This is the direct opposite of your delusions about being ''peace loving worshipers''.

You really need help!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Idea Of Hellfire Is IRRATIONAL MADNESS by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:26am On Apr 22
justlove91:

MaxInDHouse, which one be loyal love again grin grin can there be disloyal love??

I repeat We don't have to share the same belief to leave together in harmony, so far the beliefs are harmless

@bolded
When I say love, I don't mean affection or emotion. I mean the notion of I wish only good for you and don't wish any harm for you.
That, you can have for anybody even complete stranger with the most ridiculous beliefs.

Living in harmony is not our problem you can see that throughout the world only Jehovah's Witnesses are ever ready to live in harmony with everyone around us that's why we don't join in protest against constituted authorities or pick up weapons against people in the name of politics or military service.
Why not help others to do the same and see if this world won't be better than whatever they told you in their dreams?
LOYAL LOVE is the type of love that exists only within people having the same line of thought that's impossible when you don't believe the same thing! smiley
Re: The Idea Of Hellfire Is IRRATIONAL MADNESS by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:37am On Apr 22
Catapault:

But the world's biggest producers and exporters of weapons, including nuclear weapons, are CHRISTIAN countries, led by the United States, Russia, UK, France.
This is the direct opposite of your delusions about being ''peace loving worshipers''.
You really need help!

Now it's obvious you don't even know the meaning of that word "CHRISTIANS"

Well i will guide you a bit.
There was a man (whether true or False is not the issue but what we heard he stood for) his name is Jesus of Nazareth after preaching and teaching for about 3 years he asked his disciples what people are saying about him and this is how it goes:

When he had come into the region of Caes·a·reʹa Phi·lipʹpi, Jesus asked his disciples: “Who are men saying the Son of man is?” They said: “Some say John the Baptist, others E·liʹjah, and still others Jeremiah or one of the prophets.” He said to them: “You, though, who do you say I am?”  Simon Peter answered: “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.” Matthew 16:13-16

Later after his execution, resurrection and ascension to heaven his disciples were called "CHRISTIANS" due to their strict observance of the legacy this man laid down for them. Act 11:26

So how can people who are producing things designed to harm their fellow man be followers of the same man who strictly warned his disciples never to harm others? Matthew 26:52

My guy you've been thoroughly misinformed regarding that group name "CHRISTIANS" smiley
Re: The Idea Of Hellfire Is IRRATIONAL MADNESS by Catapault: 6:24am On Apr 22
MaxInDHouse:

Now it's obvious you don't even know the meaning of that word "CHRISTIANS"

Well i will guide you a bit.
There was a man (whether true or False is not the issue but what we heard he stood for) his name is Jesus of Nazareth after preaching and teaching for about 3 years he asked his disciples what people are saying about him and this is how it goes:

When he had come into the region of Caes·a·reʹa Phi·lipʹpi, Jesus asked his disciples: “Who are men saying the Son of man is?” They said: “Some say John the Baptist, others E·liʹjah, and still others Jeremiah or one of the prophets.” He said to them: “You, though, who do you say I am?”  Simon Peter answered: “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.” Matthew 16:13-16

Later after his execution, resurrection and ascension to heaven his disciples were called "CHRISTIANS" due to their strict observance of the legacy this man laid down for them. Act 11:26

So how can people who are producing things designed to harm their fellow man be followers of the same man who strictly warned his disciples never to harm others? Matthew 26:52

My guy you've been thoroughly misinformed regarding that group name "CHRISTIANS" smiley

You're a fanatic talking rubbish.

YOU don't get to decide who is a christian or not.

Majority of christians, including the clergy, support WARS and monstrous military expenditure.

They are not peace lovers.

Even on this Nairaland, majority of christians support Israeli atrocities in Gaza.
Re: The Idea Of Hellfire Is IRRATIONAL MADNESS by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:26am On Apr 22
Catapault:

Look, everyone has a natural in-built fear of dying.
Nobody wants to die.
Even those NDEs that went over there and were begging not to be sent back here, when they got back, they didn't want to just die and go back there again.
It's just a natural thing to want to remain WHERE YOU ARE, be it over there or over here.
It's the way God made us.
BUT it does not negate the fact that THAT SIDE is a on a totally different scale.

The highlighted is really funny!

So there is nowhere to go that's better it just a nightmare that's all! cheesy
Re: The Idea Of Hellfire Is IRRATIONAL MADNESS by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:35am On Apr 22
Catapault:

You're a fanatic talking rubbish.
YOU don't get to decide who is a christian or not.
Majority of christians, including the clergy, support WARS and monstrous military expenditure.
They are not peace lovers.
Even on this Nairaland, majority of christians support Israeli atrocities in Gaza.

Let me help you!

Do you know the meaning of the word:

"CARPENTER" ?

How will you feel if billions of people claims they are carpenters but they can't just make a chair which you know is the job of a qualified carpenter?

The man called CHRIST taught his disciples to always make peace at all cost {Matthew 10:16} so he COMMANDED them to LOVE their neighbours {Mark 12:31} LOVE their fellow believers {John 13:34-35} and even LOVE their enemies! Luke 6:27-28

So how come you concluded that those loving violence {Psalms 11:5} to the extent of fighting and killing people indiscriminately including those who supposed to be their fellow believers are Christians is what really baffles me!

Just try to compose yourself and figure out the group of people the Bible calls CHRISTIANS first then compare them with what you have today.

However i can present the only Christian group on earth today perhaps you can learn one or two things from their activities! smiley
Re: The Idea Of Hellfire Is IRRATIONAL MADNESS by Catapault: 8:49am On Apr 22
MaxInDHouse:

Let me help you!

Do you know the meaning of the word:

"CARPENTER" ?

How will you feel if billions of people claims they are carpenters but they can't just make a chair which you know is the job of a qualified carpenter?

The man called CHRIST taught his disciples to always make peace at all cost {Matthew 10:16} so he COMMANDED them to LOVE their neighbours {Mark 12:31} LOVE their fellow believers {John 13:34-35} and even LOVE their enemies! Luke 6:27-28

So how come you concluded that those loving violence {Psalms 11:5} to the extent of fighting and killing people indiscriminately including those who supposed to be their fellow believers are Christians is what really baffles me!

Just try to compose yourself and figure out the group of people the Bible calls CHRISTIANS first then compare them with what you have today.

However i can present the only Christian group on earth today perhaps you can learn one or two things from their activities! smiley

Look, Mr Man. Maybe you're a Jehovah's witness or 7th Day Adventist or something.

Even if you consider yourselves more 'holy' than regular christians, it doesn't mean there's anything special about you.

Anybody can select the most pious section of its religion and claim they are the best thing since slice bread.

Islam has such sects too.

According to wiki,

''In the 13th century, Salim Suwari a philosopher in Islam, came up with a peaceful approach to Islam known as the Suwarian tradition.

The Senegalese sufi sheykh Amadou Bamba (1850–1927) spearheaded a non-violent resistance movement against French colonialism in West Africa.''

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pacifism_in_Islam#:~:text=In%20the%2013th%20century%2C%20Salim,French%20colonialism%20in%20West%20Africa.

Buddhists, Shintoists, Taoists, Hinduists, and African religionists have VERY PEACEFUL RELIGIONS.

1 Like

Re: The Idea Of Hellfire Is IRRATIONAL MADNESS by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:42am On Apr 22
Catapault:

Look, Mr Man. Maybe you're a Jehovah's witness or 7th Day Adventist or something.
Even if you consider yourselves more 'holy' than regular christians, it doesn't mean there's anything special about you. Anybody can select the most pious section of its religion and claim they are the best thing since slice bread. Islam has such sects too.
According to wiki,
''In the 13th century, Salim Suwari a philosopher in Islam, came up with a peaceful approach to Islam known as the Suwarian tradition.
The Senegalese sufi sheykh Amadou Bamba (1850–1927) spearheaded a non-violent resistance movement against French colonialism in West Africa.''

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pacifism_in_Islam#:~:text=In%20the%2013th%20century%2C%20Salim,French%20colonialism%20in%20West%20Africa.
Buddhists, Shintoists, Taoists, Hinduists, and African religionists have VERY PEACEFUL RELIGIONS.

Guy you need to upgrade your IQ, it's not just about being peaceful in one locality if so all the groups on planet earth could be peaceful if allowed to pick a location where only their religion will stay on this planet but when i talk about PEACE it's much more than you could imagine.

Jesus commanded his disciples to take the peace message to all the nations of the earth {Matthew 28:18-20} and prophesied that his disciples who are peace makers will gather all peace makers on planet earth to form one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers! Act 1:8 compare to Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3

So it's not just claiming you don't fight wars it involves going to your neighbourhood to help them reason that it makes no sense fighting and killing one another.

That's what makes Jehovah's Witnesses unique not just the claim.
For your information Jehovah's Witnesses have helped millions of people throughout the earth from all the continent and countries to learn this fact and these people have formed a global family of peace loving worshipers just as that book says! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3

If all the people on this planet are Jehovah's Witnesses there will be no more wars or famine in any place!

Re: The Idea Of Hellfire Is IRRATIONAL MADNESS by justlove91(m): 9:59am On Apr 22
MaxInDHouse:

Living in harmony is not our problem you can see that throughout the world only Jehovah's Witnesses are ever ready to live in harmony with everyone around us that's why we don't join in protest against constituted authorities or pick up weapons against people in the name of politics or military service.
Why not help others to do the same and see if this world won't be better than whatever they told you in their dreams?
LOYAL LOVE is the type of love that exists only within people having the same line of thought that's impossible when you don't believe the same thing! smiley

My parents and siblings are Muslims, most of my friends are either Muslim or Christian and I'm loyal to them even though we don't have the same beliefs, so what are you saying??

I don't think there will ever come a time when everyone on earth will have the same beliefs and there is no need for that. Everyone just needs to live by the Golden Rule and we will create heaven on earth in no time.
Re: The Idea Of Hellfire Is IRRATIONAL MADNESS by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:13am On Apr 22
justlove91:

My parents and siblings are Muslims, most of my friends are either Muslim or Christian and I'm loyal to them even though we don't have the same beliefs, so what are you saying??
I don't think there will ever come a time when everyone on earth will have the same beliefs and there is no need for that. Everyone just needs to live by the Golden Rule and we will create heaven on earth in no time.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm now i know why you don't grasp what we're discussing.

For your information everyone on this planet wants the Golden Rule but then there is one supernatural being who will never allow it to work.
Only JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES has the key to render this supernatural being inactive in our midst as for the rest no matter how they want to keep the Golden Rule Satan is very much around to manipulate them into doing the exact opposite of what they intend to do.

For instance if the Golden Rule is working then how come people are still killing people?
Only JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES knows that it's not just about the Golden Rule but someone really powerful is behind all the mishaps affecting people's brains! 1John 5:19 smiley
Re: The Idea Of Hellfire Is IRRATIONAL MADNESS by Catapault: 11:50pm On Apr 22
MaxInDHouse:

Guy you need to upgrade your IQ, it's not just about being peaceful in one locality if so all the groups on planet earth could be peaceful if allowed to pick a location where only their religion will stay on this planet but when i talk about PEACE it's much more than you could imagine.

Jesus commanded his disciples to take the peace message to all the nations of the earth {Matthew 28:18-20} and prophesied that his disciples who are peace makers will gather all peace makers on planet earth to form one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers! Act 1:8 compare to Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3

So it's not just claiming you don't fight wars it involves going to your neighbourhood to help them reason that it makes no sense fighting and killing one another.

That's what makes Jehovah's Witnesses unique not just the claim.
For your information Jehovah's Witnesses have helped millions of people throughout the earth from all the continent and countries to learn this fact and these people have formed a global family of peace loving worshipers just as that book says! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3

If all the people on this planet are Jehovah's Witnesses there will be no more wars or famine in any place!

You have a lot of nerve telling others to upgrade their IQ.

You're the one who believes 3,000 year old fairytales with no evidence.

Talking about ''Jesus and his disciples'' as if you were there with them.

What is your evidence that anybody called Jesus Christ existed, never mind his ''disciples''?

Are you aware that there is actually no evidence he ever lived?

The mere IDEA that the Supreme Intelligence sent his ''son'' to Earth, and this ''son'' ''proved'' he was the ''son of God'' by changing water to wine at a PARTY, and by walking on a sea without sinking, is so comical and idiotic that only a child would believe it. Which is why they teach you people this stuff when you are CHILDREN.

It is no surprise that VERY FEW people ever convert to christianity as adults.

It's a bedside story for children.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Idea Of Hellfire Is IRRATIONAL MADNESS by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:40am On Apr 23
Catapault:

Are you aware that there is actually no evidence he ever lived?

If you read about someone who said:

“It does not belong to you to know the times or seasons that the Father has placed in his own jurisdiction. But you will receive power when the holy spirit comes upon you, and you will be witnesses of me in Jerusalem, in all Ju·deʹa and Sa·marʹi·a, and to the most distant part of the earth.” Act 1:8

And after thousands of years you now have a global family who have come out from different geographical locations in all the tribes of the earth practicing what this person said as if he is still somewhere instructing them to do exactly what was written what else do you need to believe that such a person really exist?

Well there is much more evidence that even my own great grandfather can't be compared to such an historical figure when talking about the reality of his existence because i don't know anything about my great grandfather other than the idea that people gives birth to people but when talking about the legacy Jesus laid down and the activities of Jehovah's Witnesses throughout the earth today ọmọ it will take the greatest lie ever told in the history of mankind to say such a person never existed! smiley
Re: The Idea Of Hellfire Is IRRATIONAL MADNESS by 22jumpstreet: 9:17am On Apr 23
Maxindhouse, if the Catholic pope ask all Catholic to live in peace and not pick up arms, don't vote in elections and don't support any side in wars, and those with guns to throw them away....

Will you become a Catholic?
Re: The Idea Of Hellfire Is IRRATIONAL MADNESS by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:56am On Apr 23
22jumpstreet:

Maxindhouse, if the Catholic pope ask all Catholic to live in peace and not pick up arms, don't vote in elections and don't support any side in wars, and those with guns to throw them away....

You missed the most vital part:

Going to meet their neighbours at home and convincing anyone who is willing to listen that what they are doing is the only way out of that madness! Matthew 10:11-13 compare to Malachi 3:16

Of course they will become my family in the house of faith instantly!
Re: The Idea Of Hellfire Is IRRATIONAL MADNESS by Aemmyjah(m): 10:00am On Apr 23
22jumpstreet:

Well, anyone who listens to Jesus knows the truth and follow it
The same pope is approving and blessing gay marriage
Why are many catholics not supporting it?
Re: The Idea Of Hellfire Is IRRATIONAL MADNESS by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:07am On Apr 23
Aemmyjah:

Well, anyone who listens to Jesus knows the truth and follow it
The same pope is approving and blessing gay marriage
Why are many catholics not supporting it?

To them individuals who surrendered to join the JWs and remain obedient to the faith from America (North and South) from Europe, from Africa, from Asia and from Australia including the most racist and intolerant Arab nations are all deluded for practicing what Jesus taught.

In fact some people can bury their brains and render it useless! undecided
Re: The Idea Of Hellfire Is IRRATIONAL MADNESS by Maximus692(m): 10:44am On Apr 23
MaxInDHouse:

You missed the most vital part:

Going to meet their neighbours at home and convincing anyone who is willing to listen that what they are doing is the only way out of that madness! Matthew 10:11-13 compare to Malachi 3:16

Of course they will become my family in the house of faith instantly!
Re: The Idea Of Hellfire Is IRRATIONAL MADNESS by Reflect7: 2:55pm On Apr 26
MaxInDHouse:

If you read about someone who said:

“It does not belong to you to know the times or seasons that the Father has placed in his own jurisdiction. But you will receive power when the holy spirit comes upon you, and you will be witnesses of me in Jerusalem, in all Ju·deʹa and Sa·marʹi·a, and to the most distant part of the earth.” Act 1:8

And after thousands of years you now have a global family who have come out from different geographical locations in all the tribes of the earth practicing what this person said as if he is still somewhere instructing them to do exactly what was written what else do you need to believe that such a person really exist?

Well there is much more evidence that even my own great grandfather can't be compared to such an historical figure when talking about the reality of his existence because i don't know anything about my great grandfather other than the idea that people gives birth to people but when talking about the legacy Jesus laid down and the activities of Jehovah's Witnesses throughout the earth today ọmọ it will take the greatest lie ever told in the history of mankind to say such a person never existed! smiley

Fanatical rubbish.
Re: The Idea Of Hellfire Is IRRATIONAL MADNESS by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:38pm On Apr 26
Reflect7:

Fanatical rubbish.
OK nah! smiley
Re: The Idea Of Hellfire Is IRRATIONAL MADNESS by justlove91(m): 2:31pm On Apr 28
MaxInDHouse:

OK nah! smiley

Adolf Hitler killed millions of Jews causing untold misery, he eventually killed himself.
According to your belief as JW, he will remain dead for eternity. How do you reconcile this belief with this verse

Galatians 6:7: "Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows."

How has he reaped what he sowed?
Re: The Idea Of Hellfire Is IRRATIONAL MADNESS by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:58pm On Apr 28
justlove91:

Adolf Hitler killed millions of Jews causing untold misery, he eventually killed himself.
According to your belief as JW, he will remain dead for eternity. How do you reconcile this belief with this verse
Galatians 6:7: "Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows."
How has he reaped what he sowed?

This is not the real life God purposed for mankind {1Timothy 6:19} it's everlasting life in Paradise without sickness or suffering so all the people killed by evildoers will be resurrected it's then they will enjoy life to the fullest but the unrepentant killers like Hitler will not be remembered that time {Psalms 9:17} the Bible says the wages of sin is death {Romans 6:23} the death of an unrepentant sinner is permanent while that of a repentant sinner is reversible.

That's what reaping what we sow meant!
Re: The Idea Of Hellfire Is IRRATIONAL MADNESS by justlove91(m): 3:21pm On Apr 28
MaxInDHouse:

This is not the real life God purposed for mankind {1Timothy 6:19} it's everlasting life in Paradise without sickness or suffering so all the people killed by evildoers will be resurrected it's then they will enjoy life to the fullest but the unrepentant killers like Hitler will not be remembered that time {Psalms 9:17} the Bible says the wages of sin is death {Romans 6:23} the death of an unrepentant sinner is permanent while that of a repentant sinner is reversible.

That's what reaping what we sow meant!

So a person killed by an evil doer will be resurrected even if the person is not a JW, meaning all the Jews killed by Hitler will resurrected.

Hitler as reaped what he sowed by remaining dead for ever??
So Hitler that killed millions of people and another sinner that killed only one person both remained dead forever. Why is it that they both reaped the same thing when they didn't sow the same thing??
Re: The Idea Of Hellfire Is IRRATIONAL MADNESS by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:47pm On Apr 28
justlove91:

So a person killed by an evil doer will be resurrected even if the person is not a JW, meaning all the Jews killed by Hitler will resurrected. Hitler as reaped what he sowed by remaining dead for ever?? So Hitler that killed millions of people and another sinner that killed only one person both remained dead forever. Why is it that they both reaped the same thing when they didn't sow the same thing??

Exodus 20:13

The above verse never mentioned numbers its killing so one or millions is what a lay man sees while God sees a person as Adam who is capable of becoming father to billions so whether the killer killed one or billions it's the same thing from God's standpoint.
Re: The Idea Of Hellfire Is IRRATIONAL MADNESS by justlove91(m): 4:24pm On Apr 28
MaxInDHouse:

Exodus 20:13

The above verse never mentioned numbers its killing so one or millions is what a lay man sees while God sees a person as Adam who is capable of becoming father to billions so whether the killer killed one or billions it's the same thing from God's standpoint.
@bolded
Where is the justice in that??

You didn't answer my first question, will all the Jews killed my Hitler be resurrected even though they're not JW??
Re: The Idea Of Hellfire Is IRRATIONAL MADNESS by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:36pm On Apr 28
justlove91:

@bolded
Where is the justice in that??
From God's standpoint one person is equal to a billion, remember Adam and Eve gave birth to the billions we have on this planet today so whether one or a million lives is the same thing from God's standpoint anyone who kills a person killed Adam!

justlove91:

You didn't answer my first question, will all the Jews killed my Hitler be resurrected even though they're not JW??
According to God's word there are two types of people that will benefit from the resurrection hope:
[1] Those who has been declared righteous by God they will be resurrected as RIGHTEOUS ones.
[2] People who don't know the righteousness of God but lived by conscience {Romans 2:15} God won't judge them by his own standard but by their own conscience so they will be resurrected as UNRIGHTEOUS since they don't know the righteousness of God! Act 24:15

As for people who don't know righteousness of God and don't give a damn about conscience they will not be remembered at all! Psalms 9:17
Re: The Idea Of Hellfire Is IRRATIONAL MADNESS by justlove91(m): 7:09pm On Apr 28
MaxInDHouse:

From God's standpoint one person is equal to a billion, remember Adam and Eve gave birth to the billions we have on this planet today so whether one or a million lives is the same thing from God's standpoint anyone who kills a person killed Adam!
Still doesn't make sense, you can't compare the misery caused by killing one person to the misery that will result from killing millions of people, you just can't, so they can't be equal.

According to God's word there are two types of people that will benefit from the resurrection hope:
[1] Those who has been declared righteous by God they will be resurrected as RIGHTEOUS ones.
[2] People who don't know the righteousness of God but lived by conscience {Romans 2:15} God won't judge them by his own standard but by their own conscience so they will be resurrected as UNRIGHTEOUS since they don't know the righteousness of God! Act 24:15

As for people who don't know righteousness of God and don't give a damn about conscience they will not be remembered at all! Psalms 9:17

Now, I understand, you(JW) belong to the first group, "the resurrected righteous". Do you think other groups apart from JW can belong to this group?

Do people like Gandi and mother Teresa belong to the second group? And do this second group forever remain the resurrected unrighteous?? or is there a way to upgrade their status to the righteous ones.

Hitler, Abacha etc belong to the third group "the unresurrected unrighteous" abi??
But I still belief they got away without reaping what they sowed. God has been mocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kanye West Goes Into Adult Entertainment After Leaving Faith / Questions About Christianity For Pilgrim.1 And Other Concerned Christians / Karma And Evolution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.