Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Why The Teaching Of HELLFIRE Is A Myth Or Lie - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why The Teaching Of HELLFIRE Is A Myth Or Lie (1532 Views)

The Idea Of Hellfire Is IRRATIONAL MADNESS / Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse / Do You Know Hellfire Is Under The Earth? Do You Know Crabs, Spiders, Worms Live (2) (3) (4)

Why The Teaching Of HELLFIRE Is A Myth Or Lie by supercase1(m): 3:58pm On Nov 25, 2019
Christians today have been deceived or are confused about the teaching of hell whereby the evil doers would torment in an everlasting fire. I hereby create this thread to enlighten fellow Christians why this teaching is false

HELL:a word in many translations which read the grave it's translated from the Hebrew word shéohl and it's Greek equivalent haídes which both means 'GRAVE' or BURIAL PLACE not a burning fire for evil people because the Bible was translated from Hebrew and Greek languages okay!!!!!

What the Bible say about the state of the dead

Ecclesiates 9:5,10 says the living are conscious that they will die but the dead they know nothing for all their hates love work perishes with them the moment they die,

Psalm 146:4 states his spirit goes out, he goes back to the ground on that day his thoughts do perish

Ezekekel 18:4:states a soul that is sinning will die meaning a person who commit sin will die

When God destroyed SODOM and GOMORRAH with fire for immoral activities the fire is no longer burning or neither the people of Sodom and Gomorrah are tormenting in 'HELL' rather they where totally destroyed and Sodom and Gomorrah still remain in ruins down to this day

the Bible said in Psalm 9:17;that the wicked would be turned into hell..... and all nations that forget God (HELL): here refer to death or destruction that God would executes on evil doers on the last day

WHY SO MUCH CONFUSION ABOUT HELL

many of the early Bible translators rendered shéol,Hades,and Gehenna by the word Hell these Hebrew and Greek words simply meant the grave AND NOT AN EVERLASTING BURNING FIRE

so stop been confused hell means the GRAVE and not a place of everlasting torment

Re: Why The Teaching Of HELLFIRE Is A Myth Or Lie by rottennaija(m): 4:01pm On Nov 25, 2019
@op, I want to know what you profess. Is Jesus your one and only mediator?
Re: Why The Teaching Of HELLFIRE Is A Myth Or Lie by supercase1(m): 4:52pm On Nov 25, 2019
rottennaija:
Oga pls go back and slowly and gently ........... read the post first relax and mediate on what I posted because I didn't type in Latin but english
Have a nice day dude wink
Re: Why The Teaching Of HELLFIRE Is A Myth Or Lie by rottennaija(m): 5:01pm On Nov 25, 2019
supercase1:

Oga pls go back and slowly and gently ........... read the post first relax and mediate on what I posted because I didn't type in Latin but english
Have a nice day dude wink

I patiently, slowly read and understood what you wrote. I asked to know your profession of faith. Are you dodging the question? Is Jesus your one and only mediator?
Re: Why The Teaching Of HELLFIRE Is A Myth Or Lie by supercase1(m): 10:27pm On Nov 25, 2019
rottennaija:

I patiently, slowly read and understood what you wrote. I asked to know your profession of faith. Are you dodging the question? Is Jesus your one and only mediator?
Of course there is no Christianity without believing in Jesus who died for us!!!! can u now see the confusion regarding hell and why the teaching of HELLFIRE is deceptive
Re: Why The Teaching Of HELLFIRE Is A Myth Or Lie by rottennaija(m): 11:15pm On Nov 25, 2019
supercase1:

Of course there is no Christianity without believing in Jesus who died for us!!!! can u now see the confusion regarding hell and why the teaching of HELLFIRE is deceptive

I'll get to hell fire soon. You are reinventing the idea you feel to answer. The question is, is Jesus your mediator? Do you believe he is your high priest and mediator?
Re: Why The Teaching Of HELLFIRE Is A Myth Or Lie by Daejoyoung: 11:54pm On Nov 25, 2019
Hell fire is not even in the old testament, neither can you find it in much of the new testament.
The clearest passage about the description of a so called hell in the bible is in the parable of the rich man and Lazarus, and that parable if taken literally raises more questions than answers such as:

1) A rich man in torment of the fire having all the time to look up and converse with Abraham

2) Water was his major concern

3) The man though dead, obviously had a tongue that could take in water like living humans, he also could even get thirsty.

When you combine all of these together, you then wonder why people use this parable as the proof of a so called hellfire after death.
Re: Why The Teaching Of HELLFIRE Is A Myth Or Lie by Daejoyoung: 11:55pm On Nov 25, 2019
rottennaija:

I'll get to hell fire soon. You are reinventing the idea you feel to answer. The question is, is Jesus your mediator? Do you believe he is your high priest and mediator?
What does your question have to do with the topic my man?

Re: Why The Teaching Of HELLFIRE Is A Myth Or Lie by rottennaija(m): 6:39am On Nov 26, 2019
Daejoyoung:

It has everything to do with the topic in more ways than you know and I'll reveal it in a bit. Meanwhile, are you a Jw?

Re: Why The Teaching Of HELLFIRE Is A Myth Or Lie by rottennaija(m): 6:53am On Nov 26, 2019
Daejoyoung:
Hell fire is not even in the old testament, neither can you find it in much of the new testament.
The clearest passage about the description of a so called hell in the bible is in the parable of the rich man and Lazarus, and that parable if taken literally raises more questions than answers such as:

1) A rich man in torment of the fire having all the time to look up and converse with Abraham

2) Water was his major concern

3) The man though dead, obviously had a tongue that could take in water like living humans, he also could even get thirsty.

When you combine all of these together, you then wonder why people use this parable as the proof of a so called hellfire after death.

Compare the scriptures below. These are no parables.

St. Matthew 25:41
"Then the King will turn to those on the left and say, 'Away with you, you cursed ones, into the eternal fire prepared for the Devil and his demons!

St. Matthew 25:46
And they will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous will go into eternal life."

Jude 1:7
And don't forget the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah and their neighboring towns, which were filled with sexual immorality and every kind of sexual perversion. Those cities were destroyed by fire and are a warning of the eternal fire that will punish all who are evil.

Revelation 19:20
And the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who did mighty miracles on behalf of the beast—miracles that deceived all who had accepted the mark of the beast and who worshiped his statue. Both the beast and his false prophet were thrown alive into the lake of fire that burns with sulfur.

Revelation 21:8
But cowards who turn away from me, and unbelievers, and the corrupt, and murderers, and the immoral, and those who practice witchcraft, and idol worshipers, and all liars—their doom is in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur. This is the second death."

Re: Why The Teaching Of HELLFIRE Is A Myth Or Lie by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 26, 2019
Daejoyoung:

His daddy and mummy are serving as publishers in the congregation of Jehovah's witnesses but he wanted ABSOLUTE FREEDOM, that's why he is desperately looking for a way to justify himself

So no matter how important the topic is, rotten will not address it, his own is just for everyone to become a fugitive with no resting place!

Just ask him "where do you worship now, since you've left your parent's religion?"

And see him become dumb!
Re: Why The Teaching Of HELLFIRE Is A Myth Or Lie by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 26, 2019
rottennaija:

See your life? cheesy

The bitterness in you has turned you into a nuisance who can't simply address issues presented! cheesy

If you have no idea about the topic of discuss, why coming in?

Later you'll say Jehovah's witnesses are hostile to you after leaving their religion.

As stupid as you could be, would you accommodate an slowpoke?

See the topic of discuss and see what you're saying! cheesy

Re: Why The Teaching Of HELLFIRE Is A Myth Or Lie by rottennaija(m): 8:32am On Nov 26, 2019
Maximus69:

See your life? cheesy

The bitterness in you has turned you into a nuisance who can't simply address issues presented! cheesy

If you have no idea about the topic of discuss, why coming in?

Later you'll say Jehovah's witnesses are hostile to you after leaving their religion.

As stupid as you could be, would you accommodate an slowpoke?

See the topic of discuss and see what you're saying! cheesy

I am accommodating you. What does it says about you?
Re: Why The Teaching Of HELLFIRE Is A Myth Or Lie by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 26, 2019
rottennaija:

I am accommodating you. What does it says about you?

Of course Pharisees often invite Jesus to find fault with him! Luke 7:36

But Jesus will never accommodate those who can't address topics of discuss! Luke 12:13-14

So morOns often like being in the midst of sound people or to have sound individuals in their midst, but normal people will never accommodate ImbEciles because they will never make a meaningful contribution during matters of serious concern! cheesy

Re: Why The Teaching Of HELLFIRE Is A Myth Or Lie by supercase1(m): 12:51pm On Nov 26, 2019
rottennaija:

Yes!!!!!
Re: Why The Teaching Of HELLFIRE Is A Myth Or Lie by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 26, 2019
supercase1:

Yes!!!!!

Rotten is a restless Apostate who can't find peace anywhere, and his headache is the organization having PEACE in their midst.

Your "Yes" response will not satify him, he will start referring you to past publications to complicate issues and claim that you don't believe what your organization is teaching! wink

Re: Why The Teaching Of HELLFIRE Is A Myth Or Lie by rottennaija(m): 3:54pm On Nov 26, 2019
supercase1:

Yes!!!!!
Since Jesus is your mediator, which is a bible teaching. It would mean you are among the 144000 anointed ones. Because according to Jehovah's Witnesses believes, Jesus is only mediator for the 144,000 not the millions of other other.

Re: Why The Teaching Of HELLFIRE Is A Myth Or Lie by supercase1(m): 4:14pm On Nov 26, 2019
[quote author=rottennaija post=84385378]
Since Jesus is your mediator, which is a bible teaching. It would mean you are among the 144000 anointed ones. Because according to Jehovah's Witnesses believes, Jesus is only mediator for the 144,000 not the millions of other other.

[/quote
Pls we are reasoning and discussing from the bible true Christians try to imitate Jesus good qualities and apply them , the BIBLE made it clear that the righteous would possess the earth and live forever on it while those choosen to rule with Jesus Christ 144000 would go to heaven note it doesn't belong to us to choose to be among those going to heaven, the selection would be made by jesus, those of us with a hope of living in paradise after God had cleared away the evil doers would be here on a paradise earth when all things had been made new the Bible even told us that at that time of man perfection the lion and cobra would reside in peace and a young boy would lead them without causing them harm Isaiah 11 verse 6-8 .......... ..
Now u see we clarified the issue of HELL and I believe u ought to see the truth about...... hell..... now this present issue
IS NOT WHAT WITNESSES SAID ITS THE RIGHT THING EVERY CHRISTIAN OUGHT TO KNOW
pls read Psalms 37:29, Revelations 21:4, and Daniel 2:44 in your private time
Re: Why The Teaching Of HELLFIRE Is A Myth Or Lie by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 26, 2019
rottennaija:

Gbam!

Here comes the diversion.

So the topic of discuss should be buried for rotten's topic to be addressed! wink
Re: Why The Teaching Of HELLFIRE Is A Myth Or Lie by supercase1(m): 4:26pm On Nov 26, 2019
Maximus69:

Gbam!

So the topic of discuss should be buried for rotten's topic to be addressed! wink
Pls go back and read the comment I just posted b4 u replied now!!!!!!
Re: Why The Teaching Of HELLFIRE Is A Myth Or Lie by supercase1(m): 4:28pm On Nov 26, 2019
Maximus69:

Gbam!

Pls we are reasoning and discussing from the bible true Christians try to imitate Jesus good qualities and apply them , the BIBLE made it clear that the righteous would possess the earth and live forever on it while those choosen to rule with Jesus Christ 144000 would go to heaven note it doesn't belong to us to choose to be among those going to heaven, the selection would be made by jesus, those of us with a hope of living in paradise after God had cleared away the evil doers would be here on a paradise earth when all things had been made new the Bible even told us that at that time of man perfection the lion and cobra would reside in peace and a young boy would lead them without them harming him PLEASE READ ( Isaiah 11 verse 6-8 .)......... ..

Now u see we clarified the issue of HELL and I believe u ought to see the truth about...... hell..... now this present issue

Re: Why The Teaching Of HELLFIRE Is A Myth Or Lie by rottennaija(m): 4:29pm On Nov 26, 2019
Maximus69:

Gbam!

Did you see these scriptures or you pretended they don't exist.

rottennaija:

"Then the King will turn to those on the left and say, 'Away with you, you cursed ones, into the eternal fire prepared for the Devil and his demons!

And they will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous will go into eternal life."

And don't forget the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah and their neighboring towns, which were filled with sexual immorality and every kind of sexual perversion. Those cities were destroyed by fire and are a warning of the eternal fire that will punish all who are evil.

And the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who did mighty miracles on behalf of the beast—miracles that deceived all who had accepted the mark of the beast and who worshiped his statue. Both the beast and his false prophet were thrown alive into the lake of fire that burns with sulfur.

But cowards who turn away from me, and unbelievers, and the corrupt, and murderers, and the immoral, and those who practice witchcraft, and idol worshipers, and all liars—their doom is in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur. This is the second death."
Re: Why The Teaching Of HELLFIRE Is A Myth Or Lie by rottennaija(m): 4:32pm On Nov 26, 2019
supercase1:

Pls we are reasoning and discussing from the bible true Christians try to imitate Jesus good qualities and apply them , the BIBLE made it clear that the righteous would possess the earth and live forever on it while those choosen to rule with Jesus Christ 144000 would go to heaven note it doesn't belong to us to choose to be among those going to heaven, the selection would be made by jesus, those of us with a hope of living in paradise after God had cleared away the evil doers would be here on a paradise earth when all things had been made new the Bible even told us that at that time of man perfection the lion and cobra would reside in peace and a young boy would lead them without them harming him PLEASE READ ( Isaiah 11 verse 6-8 .)......... ..

The point still remain that in Jehovah's Witnesses believes, Jesus is not the Mediator for the more than 8m members, how does that become a bible teaching?
Re: Why The Teaching Of HELLFIRE Is A Myth Or Lie by supercase1(m): 4:38pm On Nov 26, 2019
rottennaija:

The point still remain that in Jehovah's Witnesses believes, Jesus is not the Mediator for the more than 8m members, how does that become a bible teaching?
Bros we are arguing to learn not arguing to disagree!!!!! U have a right to your opinion and it's seems u just looking for somewhere to disagree with me u see this original tread is about HELL now u bringing in various arguments am not trying to CONVERT U AS U THINK am just trying to explain certain misconception in the Bible to u, now u turned it into JW said that....... Argument!!!!! am ending this conversation for now!!!!! in your spare time u can go through the thread I believed I have said some few valid points above thanks you and have a nice day wink !!!!
Re: Why The Teaching Of HELLFIRE Is A Myth Or Lie by rottennaija(m): 4:40pm On Nov 26, 2019
supercase1:

Bros we are arguing to learn not arguing to disagree!!!!! U have a right to your opinion and it's seems u just looking for somewhere to disagree with me u see this original tread is about HELL now u bringing in various arguments am not trying to CONVERT U AS U THINK am just trying to explain certain misconception in the Bible to u, now u turned in into JW said that....... Argument!!!!! am ending this conversation for now!!!!! in your spare time u can go through the thread I believed I have said enough valid points above thanks you and have a nice day wink !!!!

Earlier, I mentioned I'll reveal the relation between the two - Hell and Mediator. Here, you have a group claiming to show people their false doctrine while within themselves, they have a whole lot of false beliefs themselves they are uncomfortable to defend when they attention is drawn to it.

Jesus followers should remember he warned of those who have a log in their eyes while they are trying to remove a speck in another person's eyes. He commanded, first get rid of the log so you can see the speck in your brother's eye. (Mt 7:5)

Freeness of speak is vital so you don't become an hypocrite. If I am a fornicator going around telling people to stop stealing, what of fornication? Are both not condemnable? (Ro 2:21, 22)

Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones. When you have a lot of believes that contradict the bible, it's advisable not to go around "championing" what you claim is truth, (which by the way is only so because you are told it is, and if the person who told you says you should believe it no more, you will simply align with questions.)

Meanwhile, what do you think of Re 19:1?

St. Matthew 7:5
Hypocrite! First get rid of the log from your own eye; then perhaps you will see well enough to deal with the speck in your friend's eye.

Romans 2:21, 22
Well then, if you teach others, why don't you teach yourself? You tell others not to steal, but do you steal? You say it is wrong to commit adultery, but do you do it? You condemn idolatry, but do you steal from pagan temples?
Re: Why The Teaching Of HELLFIRE Is A Myth Or Lie by Daejoyoung: 5:10pm On Nov 26, 2019
rottennaija:

My man, eternal fire and eternal heaven are symbolic ways of teaching in the bible. jesus often compared the punishment of the wicked on the day of judgement to the fires of Ghenna( a refuse dump in Jerusalem with never dying worms) where symbolically the fires never quenched and the worms never die.

The fire is an eternal fire prepared for the devil and all of the wicked, and fire in the bible is a symbol of God used sometimes for complete destruction, or for refining. Even jesus himself said everyone shall be salted with fire( Mark 9), all of these do not necessarily mean physical fire but a symbolic way of complete destruction or at other times for pruning. You must learn to read the scriptures with insight and their historical context.

lf literal physical Hell fire was such a great teaching of the bible, how is it that you could only mention not more than 7 passages in all of the new testament which you think proves your point?

What l understand from the bible is that the wicked would bear the punishment for their sins and every man would be judged according to his deeds, so it also makes sense that all of the wicked suffer differently in that state of symbolic eternal fire. God is not unjust to punish people infinitely for finite sins or like some have proclaimed for mere unbelief in doctrines.
Re: Why The Teaching Of HELLFIRE Is A Myth Or Lie by rottennaija(m): 6:23pm On Nov 26, 2019
Daejoyoung:

My man, eternal fire and eternal heaven are symbolic ways of teaching in the bible. jesus often compared the punishment of the wicked on the day of judgement to the fires of Ghenna( a refuse dump in Jerusalem with never dying worms) where symbolically the fires never quenched and the worms never die.

The fire is an eternal fire prepared for the devil and all of the wicked, and fire in the bible is a symbol of God used sometimes for complete destruction, or for refining. Even jesus himself said everyone shall be salted with fire( Mark 9), all of these do not necessarily mean physical fire but a symbolic way of complete destruction or at other times for pruning. You must learn to read the scriptures with insight and their historical context.
You said eternal fire and eternal heaven are symbolic way of teaching in the bible. If that were so, how about eternal life? By what measure do you decide one symbolic while you see another as physical, real?

lf literal physical Hell fire was such a great teaching of the bible, how is it that you could only mention not more than 7 passages in all of the new testament which you think proves your point?

7 passages in all the Greek scriptures, how many did you need? 20? 50? Even if you saw 100, you would still explain away what you saw. Let me ask you, everlasting life in earth is what Jehovah's Witnesses call a scriptural truth, tell me, how many places can you point out in the Hebrew scriptures and the Greek scriptures?

What l understand from the bible is that the wicked would bear the punishment for their sins and every man would be judged according to his deeds, so it also makes sense that all of the wicked suffer differently in that state of symbolic eternal fire. God is not unjust to punish people infinitely for finite sins or like some have proclaimed for mere unbelief in doctrines.

Speaking of divine justice and appropriate punishment, what the justice in one who is wicked all his life probably 90 years and then changes for the remaining 2 years of his life and gets rewarded with everlasting life? And where is the equality of justice for someone who's been good all his life only to fail by the last remaining few years if his life and lose the reward (weather eternal torture or death of unconsciousness). And heck, where is the justice in death being the reward for evil? Animals die, plants die, heck, even computers die too.

The last part of your post sums everything. Its your understanding. Put rightly, its watchtower teaching which is what you believe and accept. And put quite more rightly, its watchtower opinions on the subject.

The fact is, the idea of eternal torment is intrinsic in the bible. Whether one chooses to believe it or not based on how they feel reflect on their God is their business. But the fact is, the basic framework for such belief is based in the bible.

Also, there are a number of ways a potion of the bible can be explain and understood. Falling into the trap of claiming there can be only one possible explanation to the exclusion of all others reveals a stark ignorance.

Re: Why The Teaching Of HELLFIRE Is A Myth Or Lie by supercase1(m): 7:14pm On Nov 26, 2019
rottennaija:

You said eternal fire and eternal heaven are symbolic way of teaching in the bible. If that were so, how about eternal life? By what measure do you decide one symbolic while you see another as physical, real?

7 passages in all the Greek scriptures, how many did you need? 20? 50? Even if you saw 100, you would still explain away what you saw. Let me ask you, everlasting life in earth is what Jehovah's Witnesses call a scriptural truth, tell me, how many places can you point out in the Hebrew scriptures and the Greek scriptures?

Speaking of divine justice and appropriate punishment, what the justice in one who is wicked all his life probably 90 years and then changes for the remaining 2 years of his life and gets rewarded with everlasting life? And where is the equality of justice for someone who's been good all his life only to fail by the last remaining few years if his life and lose the reward (weather eternal torture or death of unconsciousness). And heck, where is the justice in death being the reward for evil? Animals die, plants die, heck, even computers die too.

The last part of your post sums everything. Its your understanding. Put rightly, its watchtower teaching which is what you believe and accept. And put quite more rightly, its watchtower opinions on the subject.

The fact is, the idea of eternal torment is intrinsic in the bible. Whether one chooses to believe it or not based on how they feel reflect on their God is their business. But the fact is, the basic framework for such belief is based in the bible.

Also, there are a number of ways a potion of the bible can be explain and understood. Falling into the trap of claiming there can be only one possible explanation to the exclusion of all others reveals a stark ignorance.
I KNOW U WILL TURN. BLIND EYE TO THE SCRIPTURES I QUOTED ABOVE because of you so much dislike jw.i told u to read those scriptures so that u can clarify ur doubts and see for urself but u choose to remain in a state of self denial despite glaring evidences and raw truth!!!!!!!SHEY NA JW WRITE THOSE SCRIPTURES ABi!!!!!! well savation is personal u think u are doing JW when u choose to deny basic bible facts and argue frivolously, just bcaz u don't want to be termed a JW sympatiser bro that's not the case oooo well na u know sha wink
Re: Why The Teaching Of HELLFIRE Is A Myth Or Lie by supercase1(m): 7:25pm On Nov 26, 2019
Daejoyoung:

We have done our best to help him see reasons but he refused instead he resulted to attacks on JW as if JW forged the Bible or verses instead of him to sit down research and make comparison to know the error or misconception false teachings relating to the bible.d guy doesn't even know how the Bible translations and scripts where formed or how Bible translators in middle ages where subject to severe toture even how the translator of the king's James version died and various historical facts regarding the Bible he justing arguing uneccessarily I suggest u don't argue with him again pls
Re: Why The Teaching Of HELLFIRE Is A Myth Or Lie by rottennaija(m): 7:28pm On Nov 26, 2019
supercase1:

I KNOW U WILL TURN. BLIND EYE TO THE SCRIPTURES I QUOTED ABOVE and told u to read so that u can clarify ur doubts and see for urself but u choose to remain in a state of self denial despite glaring evidences and raw truth!!!!!!!SHEY NA JW WRITE THOSE SCRIPTURES ABi!!!!!! well savation is personal u think u are doing JW when u choose to deny basic facts and argue frivolously, just bcaz u don't want to be termed a JW sympatiser bro that's not the case oooo well na u know sha wink

Irony is, everything you just wrote is what you are guilty of. Everything.
Re: Why The Teaching Of HELLFIRE Is A Myth Or Lie by supercase1(m): 7:32pm On Nov 26, 2019
rottennaija:

Irony is, everything you just wrote is what you are guilty of. Everything.
ok thanks!!!!!!! END OF DISCUSSION!!!!!!!!
Re: Why The Teaching Of HELLFIRE Is A Myth Or Lie by rottennaija(m): 7:50pm On Nov 26, 2019
supercase1:

We have done our best to help him see reasons but he refused instead he resulted to attacks on JW as if JW forged the Bible or verses instead of him to sit down research and make comparison to know the error or misconception false teachings relating to the bible.d guy doesn't even know how the Bible translations and scripts where formed or how Bible translators in middle ages where subject to severe toture even how the translator of the king's James version died and various historical facts regarding the Bible he justing arguing uneccessarily I suggest u don't argue with him again pls

My dear, you are not talking with a novice. I know everything you have said. I have seen them all. The point is, these scriptures are there
rottennaija:

They were not forge by Jw neither was I forge by the Catholic Church. Those who wrote these down did so under the influence Holy spirit.

Stop Blocking Your Angels / Genesis Vs Genetics / Serious Back Ulcer Healed By Jesus Through TB Joshua

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106