Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Rise Up To The Occasion, Don't Fall For Wike's Trick - Secondus Tells PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rise Up To The Occasion, Don't Fall For Wike's Trick - Secondus Tells PDP (15896 Views)

Halt National Convention Now - Secondus Tells PDP / Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member / Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rise Up To The Occasion, Don't Fall For Wike's Trick - Secondus Tells PDP by bennybuhari: 7:35pm On Apr 17
Seconds still dey
Re: Rise Up To The Occasion, Don't Fall For Wike's Trick - Secondus Tells PDP by fuckJones(f): 7:40pm On Apr 17
wike is using gantugagatugy power on PDP
Re: Rise Up To The Occasion, Don't Fall For Wike's Trick - Secondus Tells PDP by slivertongue: 7:48pm On Apr 17
Whalis:

Does Fubara have a delegate IPOb rep?

wanted bandit go hug a transformer.
Re: Rise Up To The Occasion, Don't Fall For Wike's Trick - Secondus Tells PDP by Blossomcresty(m): 7:52pm On Apr 17
LegendHero:

Even ELupee is a finished party. If NLC catch you, you go know what’s up.

NLC don baff?

Okoro NLC leave important matter de chase party matter.

Inflation wun finish people for the country dem no fit do anything, na party matter when no concern dem be their issue.
Re: Rise Up To The Occasion, Don't Fall For Wike's Trick - Secondus Tells PDP by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:54pm On Apr 17
rayvelez:
Wike reply will be can you Secondus win an Election for PDP lol drunkard man
is he lying
Re: Rise Up To The Occasion, Don't Fall For Wike's Trick - Secondus Tells PDP by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:57pm On Apr 17
silverlinen:
Damnnn

Wike the wiked has held this party to ransome.

Only one man giving people's father and grandfather headaches is something else.
What one gets when grandfather's refuse to be productive. They have to dance to pipers tune
Re: Rise Up To The Occasion, Don't Fall For Wike's Trick - Secondus Tells PDP by Billmos: 7:57pm On Apr 17
Pdp too mumu how could wike strike dem dat hard they still condone him till now I wonder d kind jazz wike use on dem.
Re: Rise Up To The Occasion, Don't Fall For Wike's Trick - Secondus Tells PDP by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:57pm On Apr 17
Oghene86:

This is not an issue for thought, Wike should kicked out from the party,.the role hoe played in the last elections is enough grounds for explosion, if the lease him others will do same again
Where will hungry men see free oil money from off they chase their only source of money
Re: Rise Up To The Occasion, Don't Fall For Wike's Trick - Secondus Tells PDP by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:58pm On Apr 17
Savedday2:
They should kindly throw that greedy drunkard out of the party. Person no dey greedy like that!
He no get when he dey carry una for 8yrs abi
Re: Rise Up To The Occasion, Don't Fall For Wike's Trick - Secondus Tells PDP by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:01pm On Apr 17
socialmediaman:
Opposition that has been thriving in Nigeria since 1999, e reach Ebola's turn, he decides to use proxies and moles to destroy opposition
Master of the game
Why dem no proxy Tinubu if ẹ easy.
Lack of integrity or ambition not his fault
Re: Rise Up To The Occasion, Don't Fall For Wike's Trick - Secondus Tells PDP by onuman: 8:02pm On Apr 17
It's like every PDP Senior is waiting to be insulted or humiliated by Wike before it's concluded that Wike wills nobody good except himself.
Allow Wike fully join APC. For niw, nobody can trust Wike on any political issue.

1 Like

Re: Rise Up To The Occasion, Don't Fall For Wike's Trick - Secondus Tells PDP by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:06pm On Apr 17
IfnobeGod20:
I would be surprised if Wike's wings are not clipped tomorrow because of the array of people against him this time around. His survival is limited and countable. Wike I feel the impulse of PDP clipping your wings permanently.
How! Much dem get
16yrs no investment
Now hunger everywhere in such an unproductive party
Re: Rise Up To The Occasion, Don't Fall For Wike's Trick - Secondus Tells PDP by Phred1717: 8:19pm On Apr 17
You can even justify what you're saying... Or even knowing politics at any level. Stop dwelling on cheap data my brother
slivertongue:
Wike who is copiously losing political relevance everywhere from Rivers to Abuja is trying to give the impression that he is a factor in PDP and holding it for his APC interest.
Re: Rise Up To The Occasion, Don't Fall For Wike's Trick - Secondus Tells PDP by Phred1717: 8:24pm On Apr 17
Tell them o my brother... Even Atiku used Okowa run street. When Wike stood strong for the party where was Atiku(jumping from party to party) he only cares about himself
favor914:
How many ex governors of Pdp get job today, or are relevant?

Minister of The FCT no be small position o, Nyesom Wike na Boss for pdp, and it will remain so until he chooses to dump them finally.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rise Up To The Occasion, Don't Fall For Wike's Trick - Secondus Tells PDP by socialmediaman: 8:27pm On Apr 17
MIKOLOWISKA:

Marry off the game
Why dem no proxy Tinubu of ẹ easy.
Lack of integrity or ambition not his fault

This increases corruption and makes cost of governance high. Rather than focus using their work to win the support of the people, leaders focus on stealing more money to fight off opposition
Re: Rise Up To The Occasion, Don't Fall For Wike's Trick - Secondus Tells PDP by tnerro1(m): 8:28pm On Apr 17
Blossomcresty:
PDP is really a finished party. At the moment the only opposition party is the LP.

😁😁😁😁😁😁
Re: Rise Up To The Occasion, Don't Fall For Wike's Trick - Secondus Tells PDP by Phred1717: 8:28pm On Apr 17
Wike gave Secondus that position... My South-South people are always good at killing themselves at any even opportunities
Re: Rise Up To The Occasion, Don't Fall For Wike's Trick - Secondus Tells PDP by tnerro1(m): 8:32pm On Apr 17
Wike should be allowed to join APC, no more using the PDP to pretend. Let him join APC with his full chest and promise to deliver Rivers to APC with his APC strength or structure
Re: Rise Up To The Occasion, Don't Fall For Wike's Trick - Secondus Tells PDP by Phred1717: 8:33pm On Apr 17
What do you even self... Reading media report doesn't make you grassroot advocate. Cheap data doesn't give you a firsthand knowledge
slivertongue:
Wike who is copiously losing political relevance everywhere from Rivers to Abuja is trying to give the impression that he is a factor in PDP and holding it for his APC interest.
Re: Rise Up To The Occasion, Don't Fall For Wike's Trick - Secondus Tells PDP by tishbite43: 8:39pm On Apr 17
Phred1717:
Wike gave Secondus that position... My South-South people are always good at killing themselves at any even opportunities
Wike removed Secondus too
Always remember to complete your story
Half truths kill
Wike is headed for destruction
Re: Rise Up To The Occasion, Don't Fall For Wike's Trick - Secondus Tells PDP by Phred1717: 8:56pm On Apr 17
Who knew Secondus before he became PDP chairman... He should appreciate that first. The northerns are far better than the southerns, they don't bite the finger that..
tishbite43:

Half truths kill
Re: Rise Up To The Occasion, Don't Fall For Wike's Trick - Secondus Tells PDP by Kurugu92(m): 8:59pm On Apr 17
Blossomcresty:
PDP is really a finished party. At the moment the only opposition party is the LP.
how? With one governor and a few national assembly members
Re: Rise Up To The Occasion, Don't Fall For Wike's Trick - Secondus Tells PDP by Phred1717: 9:02pm On Apr 17
I've known Wike since the days ao ALGON, he's a go getter and an achiever. Secondus are people that cannot even help his own brother to rise to stardom
tishbite43:

Half truths kill
Re: Rise Up To The Occasion, Don't Fall For Wike's Trick - Secondus Tells PDP by mblarry1(m): 9:03pm On Apr 17
This really got me... U don finish wike oh.... Lool

rayvelez:
Wike reply will be can you Secondus win an Election for PDP lol drunkard man
Re: Rise Up To The Occasion, Don't Fall For Wike's Trick - Secondus Tells PDP by Donedeal1(m): 9:37pm On Apr 17
Who is PDP?
Wike.
Re: Rise Up To The Occasion, Don't Fall For Wike's Trick - Secondus Tells PDP by Whalis: 10:38pm On Apr 17
slivertongue:

wanted bandit go hug a transformer.
We have taken over your land and any resistance would be thrown into the dungeon where your current leader is.
Re: Rise Up To The Occasion, Don't Fall For Wike's Trick - Secondus Tells PDP by slivertongue: 11:25pm On Apr 17
i
Whalis:

We have taken over your land and any resistance would be thrown into the dungeon where your current leader is.
My land is in my hand and I am the leader of myself. Anarchists and bandits are destined for jail.

This thread is about PDP but some of you APC folks who lack what to contribute seek to engage others in petty discourse
Re: Rise Up To The Occasion, Don't Fall For Wike's Trick - Secondus Tells PDP by xtianxtian(m): 11:57pm On Apr 17
Secondus is frustrated because he has been suspended by his ward and PDP LGA exco.
Federal High court also barred him from attending any PDP caucus meeting, meaning he is no longer a PDP member

He is a fake politician without capacity,he should be thanking Wike, for making him who he is today.
Re: Rise Up To The Occasion, Don't Fall For Wike's Trick - Secondus Tells PDP by iamdapsyj(m): 12:28am On Apr 18
slivertongue:

Una go just come online and open mouth waaaaaaaaa 🤣😆....... you said he is loosing relevance, yet it's hard for PDP to suspend him. He is loosing relevance, yet he was appointed as the FCT minister. He is loosing relevance, yet he strolled into PDP caucus meeting 🤣😆
Re: Rise Up To The Occasion, Don't Fall For Wike's Trick - Secondus Tells PDP by komzy589(m): 12:43am On Apr 18
Blossomcresty:
Dummy? 🤦‍♂️
Do you know the meaning of opposition?
Since you refuse to use your brain, here’s a statistic to help you;
Out of 109 senate seats
PDP has 37
APC 59
LP 7
The rest 6

Out of 36 State Governors
PDP has 13
APC has 20
LP, APGA and NNPN 1 each.

Presidential election
APC 1st
PDP 2nd
LP distant 3rd

LP is not an opposition party, they are a distraction to PDP.
Don’t make a foolish post next time.

1 Like

Re: Rise Up To The Occasion, Don't Fall For Wike's Trick - Secondus Tells PDP by CluelessMODS: 1:17am On Apr 18
Eteka1:
This one na confirmed rubbish statement.
It seems you are one of those supporting Wike and his criminality. Please tell us what makes the statement rubbish. If Wike wants to be in APC he should move, you can't be be in PDP while doing the biddings of APC.
Re: Rise Up To The Occasion, Don't Fall For Wike's Trick - Secondus Tells PDP by CluelessMODS: 1:18am On Apr 18
komzy589:

Dummy? 🤦‍♂️
Do you know the meaning of opposition?
Since you refuse to use your brain, here’s a statistic to help you;
Out of 109 senate seats
PDP has 37
APC 59
LP 7
The rest 6

Out of 36 State Governors
PDP has 13
APC has 20
LP, APGA and NNPN 1 each.

Presidential election
APC 1st
PDP 2nd
LP distant 3rd

LP is not an opposition party, they are a distraction to PDP.
Don’t make a foolish post next time.
Must you people insult just to make a point?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan, Council Of States To Discuss Poll Shift On Thursday / Troops Neutralize Scores Of Terrorists In Borno State (Photos) / Tonye Princewill: Why I've Refused To Insult Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.