Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,834 members, 7,813,788 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

Naira Gain At Official Market, Close At ₦1072.74 To The Dollar - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Gain At Official Market, Close At ₦1072.74 To The Dollar (648 Views)

Naira Gain Against U.S Dollar Boosts Dangote’s Wealth To $15.3 Billion / Naira gain: Pressure Mounts On FX Hoarders To Sell Off Dollars / Naira Crashes To Record Low At Official Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Gain At Official Market, Close At ₦1072.74 To The Dollar by immortalcrown(m): 9:13pm On Apr 17
Rebelutionary:

That's if you read my submission without the childish lenses on Mr. Your definition of "truth" is that nobody should glory in anything because you say so and I told you to go chide Bloomberg for celebrating the Naira appreciation feat.

When the Naira depreciated you and your ilks rallied everyday to celebrate. Now there is a decline in that trajectory and you want to still make us believe the government has no hand in it and nobody should celebrate nothing!!

This your cruise don sour Mr Dollar VAR!
You are the hater of truth because you have not pointed out any falsehood in my comment. You are the hater of truth because my comment does not condemn Nigeria and Naira.
Re: Naira Gain At Official Market, Close At ₦1072.74 To The Dollar by Babalegba(m): 9:49pm On Apr 17
Jollos:
The conclusion of the matter everything been read carefully on Nairaland, I noticed some people are not okay. How can u praise someone that met dollar at 600 raise it to 1800 and manage to bring it to 1000. Is dat where he met it? Are u people celebrating backwardness.

One Yoruba adage says "if oracle can not help you, let the oracle leave you where it met you".

The naira was pegged before and it's value defended with nigerias fx earnings but our fx reserves is not enough to continue such strategies anymore.
The naira has been floated now even if it's a managed float and quickly lost value. The Cbn identified the problems and the culprits then implemented a raft of measures to improve stability and liquidity .
The measures appear to be working and the obedients are not happy about it.
Re: Naira Gain At Official Market, Close At ₦1072.74 To The Dollar by SuccessfulRichi: 11:28pm On Apr 17
This is what tinubu and his cabinets are going to talk about til 8 years elapse just watch and see.
Re: Naira Gain At Official Market, Close At ₦1072.74 To The Dollar by princedukee(m): 6:55am On Apr 18
One Yoruba adage says "if oracle can not help you, let the oracle leave you where it met you

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make Money From Stocks (for Real) / Ban On Transfers Out Of Nigeria? (No, It's Just UBA Again) / I Want To Buy100m Of Fidelity Bank, I Want To Sell 303m Units Of Oceanic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.