Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,872 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Juventus Lost To Ronaldo In Arbitration. Ordered To Pay The Debt Owed Him - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Juventus Lost To Ronaldo In Arbitration. Ordered To Pay The Debt Owed Him (16235 Views)

Tobi Amusan: AIU Files Appeal To Court Of Arbitration For Sports / Samson Siasia: Life-Ban Reduced To Five Years By Court Of Arbitration For Sport / Joshua V Fury In Doubt As Arbitration Orders Fury To Fight Wilder Before Sept 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juventus Lost To Ronaldo In Arbitration. Ordered To Pay The Debt Owed Him by tctrills: 9:45am On Apr 18
unclejb2:
Juve were winning the Seria A back to back until he came along.

ManU were doing great until he came along.

Al Nassar was winning the league until he came along.

Dude is a great footballer but is personal ambition destroys team cohesion
You talk like a child.
He scored 100 goals for Juv and won the league with them 2x. What are you even talking about.
Re: Juventus Lost To Ronaldo In Arbitration. Ordered To Pay The Debt Owed Him by ogaontop(m): 9:48am On Apr 18
unclejb2:

Dude is a great footballer but his personal ambition destroys team cohesion
You should rather ask where were these teams in terms of performance the season Ronaldo came in, what he achieved with them and where were the teams when he left. You don't bring old glories and pin bad team performance on the young man!
E.g. when did Ronaldo join Al Nassr and when was the last time they won the SPL? What was their league position when he joined and now??
Re: Juventus Lost To Ronaldo In Arbitration. Ordered To Pay The Debt Owed Him by blowjohn(m): 9:49am On Apr 18
unclejb2:
Dude is still cashing out after he ruined the club with his personal ambition

And where is Juventus after he left?
Re: Juventus Lost To Ronaldo In Arbitration. Ordered To Pay The Debt Owed Him by VaginaAcademic: 9:50am On Apr 18
Goodlady:
😂

Like say he never helped teams win league before or he no win for Juventus. Use ya brain well! Cos ya only alibi is Pessi's feat like say na Messi CR7 carry to court.

Pls who's Leprechaun? Don't tell me it's Pessi the FIFA gay-tool!

You lacked sense!
See his short broke black head!
see nipple omo e done tey for my side
Re: Juventus Lost To Ronaldo In Arbitration. Ordered To Pay The Debt Owed Him by Gerard28: 10:00am On Apr 18
Goodlady:
😂

Like say he never helped teams win league before or he no win for Juventus. Use ya brain well! Cos ya only alibi is Pessi's feat like say na Messi CR7 carry to court.

Pls who's Leprechaun? Don't tell me it's Pessi the FIFA gay-tool!

You lacked sense!
See his short broke black head!

They brought him to win the UCL not league.

Ronaldo disappointed them. Simple..
Re: Juventus Lost To Ronaldo In Arbitration. Ordered To Pay The Debt Owed Him by Gerard28: 10:00am On Apr 18
tctrills:

You talk like a child.
He scored 100 goals for Juv and won the league with them 2x. What are you even talking about.

Champions league he promised them nko?
Re: Juventus Lost To Ronaldo In Arbitration. Ordered To Pay The Debt Owed Him by tctrills: 10:12am On Apr 18
Gerard28:

Champions league he promised them nko?

Now you have shown that you are really a kid. Can one man give a club champions league. Haba na.
Even having Ronaldo and Messi in the same club doesn't guarantee Champions league victory.
I mean, we saw Mbappe and Messi in the same club yet they never did well in champions league. That's football for you
Re: Juventus Lost To Ronaldo In Arbitration. Ordered To Pay The Debt Owed Him by Beverlyjean(f): 10:14am On Apr 18
unclejb2:

Which league was Al nassr winning b4 he came along?? Show proof.... he won 2 league titles with juve .... so let's also blame kane , as he should also be the reason why Bayern that won 11 straight titles cudnt win itvas kane joined them ... which man u was doing well b4 he joined ... so man u that also finished 3rd last season are struggling in 7th this season , so who do u want to blame??... abi Chelsea that finished 3rd then finished 10th the following season, we should blame sterling....

Was real Madrid winning the champions league when he joined them ?? Abi was portugal winning cups b4 he became captain??
Re: Juventus Lost To Ronaldo In Arbitration. Ordered To Pay The Debt Owed Him by 8stargeneral: 10:16am On Apr 18
Globalhustler:
Omoo. That's additional almost 10m euro to his wealth. The 10k wey person owe me sef, e no dey gree pay and nothing I fit do. This life no balance.

Samsung A70 available for sale. 95k 07.039.45.0095. Ikeja lagos
take the person to court and cash out too grin
Re: Juventus Lost To Ronaldo In Arbitration. Ordered To Pay The Debt Owed Him by 8stargeneral: 10:16am On Apr 18
Good one to my ororo
Re: Juventus Lost To Ronaldo In Arbitration. Ordered To Pay The Debt Owed Him by unclejb2(m): 10:29am On Apr 18
blowjohn:

And where is Juventus after he left?

ruined.

1 Like

Re: Juventus Lost To Ronaldo In Arbitration. Ordered To Pay The Debt Owed Him by glansco24: 10:41am On Apr 18
Change your Dollars now and buy land with us anywhere in Abuja as low as #200,000 to reap huge returns in near future .##SAYNOTOPROCASTINATION#£
Call Now +2348165779911
Re: Juventus Lost To Ronaldo In Arbitration. Ordered To Pay The Debt Owed Him by glansco24: 10:44am On Apr 18
IPhone 11 Pro 64gb. Gold shining, UK used sharp! For sale …#395k

Re: Juventus Lost To Ronaldo In Arbitration. Ordered To Pay The Debt Owed Him by Favmil101(m): 10:50am On Apr 18
Is like loaning money from Lapo to marry then you divorce along the way.
Re: Juventus Lost To Ronaldo In Arbitration. Ordered To Pay The Debt Owed Him by Goodlady(f): 10:53am On Apr 18
Gerard28:

They brought him to win the UCL not league.

Ronaldo disappointed them. Simple..
How many people with Leprechaun PSG buy to win UCL?
Dem win am?
No be one by one dem runaway to camel league and basketball league?
Give my crush, ororo Ronaldo the accolades deserved.

1 Like

Re: Juventus Lost To Ronaldo In Arbitration. Ordered To Pay The Debt Owed Him by educatedfool: 11:34am On Apr 18
Goodlady:

Dem win am?
LOL
Re: Juventus Lost To Ronaldo In Arbitration. Ordered To Pay The Debt Owed Him by goslowgoslow(m): 11:39am On Apr 18
tctrills:

Now you have shown that you are really a kid. Can one man give a club champions league. Haba na.
Even having Ronaldo and Messi in the same club doesn't guarantee Champions league victory.
I mean, we saw Mbappe and Messi in the same club yet they never did well in champions league. That's football for you
The dude is trolling those who says Messi did not win championships league for PSG. Just like you said only one player cannot win a competition.
Re: Juventus Lost To Ronaldo In Arbitration. Ordered To Pay The Debt Owed Him by Jokerman(m): 11:51am On Apr 18
unclejb2:

You are too dull.

For you info.

Ronaldo won back to back titles with Juventus, and also winning best player back to back...

He won 5 trophies at Juve in 3 years scoring 101 goals and 34 assists there.

If that is failure, then I don't know what is success.. probably Pessi at PSG.... cheesy

Man UTD were winning what?? Can you elucidate?

1 Like

Re: Juventus Lost To Ronaldo In Arbitration. Ordered To Pay The Debt Owed Him by tctrills: 12:01pm On Apr 18
goslowgoslow:

The dude is trolling those who says Messi did not win championships league for PSG. Just like you said only one player cannot win a competition.
He needs to grow up.
Re: Juventus Lost To Ronaldo In Arbitration. Ordered To Pay The Debt Owed Him by blowjohn(m): 12:32pm On Apr 18
unclejb2:
ruined.

Yes, ruined by the rest of the squad
Re: Juventus Lost To Ronaldo In Arbitration. Ordered To Pay The Debt Owed Him by unclejb2(m): 12:48pm On Apr 18
Jokerman:

You are too dull.

For you info.

Ronaldo won back to back titles with Juventus, and also winning best player back to back...

He won 5 trophies at Juve in 3 years scoring 101 goals and 34 assists there.

If that is failure, then I don't know what is success.. probably Pessi at PSG.... cheesy

Man UTD were winning what?? Can you elucidate?
it took him 3 seasons to send Juventus under and Man U one season to remove them from top 4.
Re: Juventus Lost To Ronaldo In Arbitration. Ordered To Pay The Debt Owed Him by Jokerman(m): 2:08pm On Apr 18
unclejb2:
it took him 3 seasons to send Juventus under and Man U one season to remove them from top 4.

So where are these teams now, why are they not doing well, as he as left then for a long time now??
Re: Juventus Lost To Ronaldo In Arbitration. Ordered To Pay The Debt Owed Him by Gerard28: 7:27pm On Apr 18
Goodlady:

Dem win am?

Yes I give am World Cup

Re: Juventus Lost To Ronaldo In Arbitration. Ordered To Pay The Debt Owed Him by GreenCovering: 9:22pm On Apr 18
Another Bugatti loading...
smiley
Re: Juventus Lost To Ronaldo In Arbitration. Ordered To Pay The Debt Owed Him by Globalhustler(m): 9:41pm On Apr 18
8stargeneral:
take the person to court and cash out too grin
ontop 10k. How much lawyer go collect ?
Re: Juventus Lost To Ronaldo In Arbitration. Ordered To Pay The Debt Owed Him by Goodlady(f): 9:47pm On Apr 18
Gerard28:

Yes I give am World Cup
Enu e gburuya bi ilekun tobaje!
Your mouth wide like door wey don komot!
Pessi asslicker hating Ronaldo for no just reason.
Ya head like Kanu head!

Re: Juventus Lost To Ronaldo In Arbitration. Ordered To Pay The Debt Owed Him by Goodlady(f): 9:50pm On Apr 18
unclejb2:
Leprechaun disciples, una nor get life!
With all.the buying with the other his uit bone half season played from Brazil, una Pessi no win UCL for PScheat aka PSG.
Na to dey hate on Ronaldo you sabi!
Ya head long like okada seat! Suffering looking boy!

Re: Juventus Lost To Ronaldo In Arbitration. Ordered To Pay The Debt Owed Him by Gerard28: 9:50pm On Apr 18
Goodlady:

Enu e gburuya bi ilekun tobaje!
Your mouth wide like door wey don komot!
Pessi asslicker hating Ronaldo for no just reason.
Ya head like Kanu head!

I give am World Cup na

Re: Juventus Lost To Ronaldo In Arbitration. Ordered To Pay The Debt Owed Him by Goodlady(f): 9:52pm On Apr 18
Gerard28:

I give am World Cup na

If I say make dog bite ya yansh dz week, hope am not wicked? 🖤

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Highest Paying Sports In The World. / Enyimba, Delta Queens Crowned Champions Of Nigerian League (Videos) / Chierika Ukogu To Represent Nigeria In Rowing, Olympics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.