Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,212 members, 7,815,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Netanyahu: Despite Allies’ Advice,ISRAEL Will ‘make Our Own Decisions’ On Securi - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Netanyahu: Despite Allies’ Advice,ISRAEL Will ‘make Our Own Decisions’ On Securi (12876 Views)

Netanyahu: Israel Will Invade Rafah Regardless Of Hostage Deal / Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns / Israel Will Not Join America In War Against Iran - Benjamin Netanyahu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Netanyahu: Despite Allies’ Advice,ISRAEL Will ‘make Our Own Decisions’ On Securi by Gandrova: 11:44pm On Apr 17
Bibi would be disgraced Las Las. He thinks the way they are fighting Hamas Iran will fold her hand and watch from distance ! Iran and Hamas are two different entity.

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu: Despite Allies’ Advice,ISRAEL Will ‘make Our Own Decisions’ On Securi by InvertedHammer: 12:13am On Apr 18
/
Simple solution.

Stop selling or donating arms to Israel.

Case closed. But war profiteers don't want to hear that.

/
Re: Netanyahu: Despite Allies’ Advice,ISRAEL Will ‘make Our Own Decisions’ On Securi by GABRIEL6036: 12:19am On Apr 18
Isreal will retaliate in due time, I am confident of that for sure 👍.
Iran will surely regret it's actions soon. Make wena dey play say America is the backbone of isreal. Despite the advice and warning ⚠️ 😉 Isreal still stands on her own decisions, doesn't that ring a bell? Dey play.... dey play.... dey play..... Nation who build Iron dome itself to repel attack is capable of building massive destroyer at hand with or without support from allies. Isreal has a deadly counter offensive and deadly strategic planning at hand, let's watch and see who is the master war planner between isreal and Iran. Go and ask Arab Nations and Egypt how market?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Netanyahu: Despite Allies’ Advice,ISRAEL Will ‘make Our Own Decisions’ On Securi by bjtinz: 12:25am On Apr 18
I hope Bibi will listen to sound advice. Taking on Iran and Hamas is not a smart move, no matter how u look at it.

I know hes banking on the likely support of US and the EU, but even they are being cautious. US for instance, the last thing they need now is to be drawn into another proxy war

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu: Despite Allies’ Advice,ISRAEL Will ‘make Our Own Decisions’ On Securi by Empiree: 12:38am On Apr 18
why are you telling him to go?. Let him go ahead with his war. A small resistance he can not defeat in 6 months and he wants to attack Iran for crisis he started. He is selfish and only concerns about staying in power bcus he knows that once Gaza genocide is over, he will face jail time. So his only option is to keep the war going. He has been wanting to attack Iran for decades but now he finally has excuse. The politician that are warning him know the danger of attacking Iran. Gas prices are already slightly up since last weekend. Once attacks on Iran starts, world's economy will be in grave danger
Melagros:
COMRADES, honestly, I don't want this war to escalate because both sides will suffer casualties
I think it is hightime for Netanyahu to go, he is hell bend on bringing trouble or disaster to Israel

4 Likes

Re: Netanyahu: Despite Allies’ Advice,ISRAEL Will ‘make Our Own Decisions’ On Securi by Empiree: 12:48am On Apr 18
This is the first reasonable comment I ever read by Christian on israel-gaza-iran crisis. The rest of Christians strongly believe this Israel is the chosen Israel of the bible and they are warmongers. Although your comment doesn't change my mind bcus i now believe that Christians are definitely not peaceful contrary to what they preach. Majority of nigerian christian believe Israel is right for murdering 40000 Palestinians. I didnt know Jesus support genocide.
Bliztzer:

Oga, I am not standing with isreal because the isreal of today do not believe in jesus. They are still expecting the messiah. The bible you quote is not inline with order jesus gave us. He never asked us to support killing or participate in murder, so you have err.

However, what isreal is about to do will initiate the gathering of vultures ( the enemies of worst kind in guise of different nations). I Iran will go all out, and it destabilise the world economy, just what they want.

Incase you re not aware that different nuks have been stored up beneath the sea, cooling off the be used in times like this. The world is heading towards a dark time. You need to pray hard now, and stop your propaganda.

The son of perdition us a about to sufface.

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu: Despite Allies’ Advice,ISRAEL Will ‘make Our Own Decisions’ On Securi by Empiree: 1:04am On Apr 18
Righteousness2 is a evangelical Christian extremist which is rightwing PR for Judeo-Christian Zionist terrorist. Their belief is Jews must gather at Jerusalem in the End Time where rapture will take place and Jews will be dealt with there for killing Jesus 2000 years ago. This is the belief of evangelical christians.
Moniya4Real:

Mr righteousness. Don’t you want the fight to end ni? Why am i even asking? it’s obvious in your response you don’t want it to. Know this for sure. The war isn’t a religious one like you want it to be. But above all- what do you stand to gain in an all -out war? You need to reason beyond religion ogbeni

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu: Despite Allies’ Advice,ISRAEL Will ‘make Our Own Decisions’ On Securi by Empiree: 1:20am On Apr 18
Righteousness2:
[i]I Fully and Comprehensively Stand with GOD'S COVENANT nation, ISRAEL.
Everything and Anything to Crush the Enemies of ISRAEL , do it. Give them Wotowoto.

God will ask no one if they stood up for America, Nigeria, Germany, India or any other nation. He will only ask if they stood up for ISRAEL.

In these historic times of biblical proportions, let the enemy not deceive you. STANDING WITH ISRAEL IS NOT AN OPTION FROM GOD; IT'S A COMMANDMENT FROM GOD.

[b]
"God of Israel" is a myth. Stop smoking weed. I have told you in the past that the people that occupy historic Palestine that you called Israel today aee atheists including Benjamin Satanyhu. They came from Europe and changed their names to sound Jewish. His grabdfather's name is not Natanyhau. He had European name before migrating to Palestine. But i know you are blinded and not ready to listen. You can see many more people now go against you.

#freePalestine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Netanyahu: Despite Allies’ Advice,ISRAEL Will ‘make Our Own Decisions’ On Securi by rspy: 1:21am On Apr 18
mobisonkk2:
Cowards can't do nothing to Iran without big daddy. The greatest humiliation to the "4th" best military in the world 🌎. cheesy
There's a limit of propaganda. Iran finally exposed IDF as nothing but child killing tiktok army.

bravado, before you call another nation cowards, how have you handled the fulani terrorism?
Re: Netanyahu: Despite Allies’ Advice,ISRAEL Will ‘make Our Own Decisions’ On Securi by Empiree: 1:50am On Apr 18
Righteousness2:
Everything and Anything to Crush the Enemies of ISRAEL , do it. Give them Wotowoto.

[b]
These are "God's chosen people" people?. You dey smoke igbo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJXnIpzmrd4?si=9KKNw5ALAo_YA08_

Re: Netanyahu: Despite Allies’ Advice,ISRAEL Will ‘make Our Own Decisions’ On Securi by Empiree: 1:57am On Apr 18
Re: Netanyahu: Despite Allies’ Advice,ISRAEL Will ‘make Our Own Decisions’ On Securi by Empiree: 2:01am On Apr 18
Righteousness2:
[b]
You are genocide enabler

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Netanyahu: Despite Allies’ Advice,ISRAEL Will ‘make Our Own Decisions’ On Securi by XAUBulls: 2:15am On Apr 18
Holiness2100:

Both Germany and the UK have urged Israel to show restraint in the aftermath of the attack, warning that any additional direct hostilities with Iran could send the Middle East spiraling into an all-out war. ISRAEL, however, has vowed to retaliate against Iran, saying that it cannot be allowed to attack without facing repercussions.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/netanyahu-despite-allies-advice-israel-will-make-our-own-decisions-on-security/
Re: Netanyahu: Despite Allies’ Advice,ISRAEL Will ‘make Our Own Decisions’ On Securi by HeroicMeastro: 3:26am On Apr 18
Righteousness2:

God will ask no one if they stood up for America, Nigeria, Germany, India or any other nation. He will only ask if they stood up for ISRAEL.

In these historic times of biblical proportions, let the enemy not deceive you. STANDING WITH ISRAEL IS NOT AN OPTION FROM GOD; IT'S A COMMANDMENT FROM GOD.

[b]
Fear catch Israel grin
I wonder how they will be like without supports from the US, UK, France, Italy and even Lebanon grin grin

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu: Despite Allies’ Advice,ISRAEL Will ‘make Our Own Decisions’ On Securi by Ezyp(m): 4:00am On Apr 18
Israel first find trouble. Iran responded. Now it seems like it was Iran that started it.

Our former end time preacher called Righteousness2 is now a war drummer boy.

2 Likes

Re: Netanyahu: Despite Allies’ Advice,ISRAEL Will ‘make Our Own Decisions’ On Securi by JustforMen: 4:07am On Apr 18
Righteousness2:

[b]

Which of th gods made the convenant?
These worthless juice started trouble by bombing a sovereign nation- an embassy is an independent country.
The people gave a measured response which was just a deterrent and then you summoned war car cabinet?

You a nothing burger country without community effort of the US both financially and militarily. Iran go knack una mama Nyah’s h for war.

Fvck your so called convenant. Dem go use the same convenant annihilate u a wicked ass.

The German hitman should have completely solved the jewitch problem once and for all.

See the evil they are doing to Palestinians - very heartless and devilish pipe lasan

2 Likes

Re: Netanyahu: Despite Allies’ Advice,ISRAEL Will ‘make Our Own Decisions’ On Securi by Bliztzer: 5:38am On Apr 18
Empiree:
This is the first reasonable comment I ever read by Christian on israel-gaza-iran crisis. The rest of Christians strongly believe this Israel is the chosen Israel of the bible and they are warmongers. Although your comment doesn't change my mind bcus i now believe that Christians are definitely not peaceful contrary to what they preach. Majority of nigerian christian believe Israel is right for murdering 40000 Palestinians. I didnt know Jesus support genocide.

There is no place in our bible where jesus commanded us to go kill any one. Even when Peter asked jesus to command fire from heaven to consume his enemies, jesus rebuked him. While jesus was still on earth, he denounce the pharisees and saducee for Injustice and hypocrisy. I pity those who listen to pastor say, and never read their bible.

The bible said, "I will bless them that bless thr thee." It was spoken within the context of a holy nation of isreal, not as a nation of murderers.

Christianity is now being controlled by gangs of reprobates, disguising in sheep clothing. They quote one side of the scripture and never back it up ithe other edge of it. They fool many for there own selfish gain. This set of leaders are not Christians, they are merchants.

Historically, in a case that was documented in the bible where isreal wipe out a tribe when God didn't command them to. They were extremely punished for their crime. What isreal did in gaza will have future consequences. Hands may join in hand, the wicked shall not go unpunished. Let's not also forget that some misquilded Palestinians invoked this circle of events.
Re: Netanyahu: Despite Allies’ Advice,ISRAEL Will ‘make Our Own Decisions’ On Securi by StreetTyga: 5:52am On Apr 18
One thing will kill Israel... pride.
It's not by ur power u are defeating all ur enemies.
Minus ur allies u are nothing.
God might be talking to u through them.
Take heeds.
Stop the war, it's over.

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu: Despite Allies’ Advice,ISRAEL Will ‘make Our Own Decisions’ On Securi by obedience4(m): 6:07am On Apr 18
mobisonkk2:
Iran is ready to destroy all 🇺🇸 basis in middle east and any country that helps isreal to attack Iran is going to be destroyed.

No one is doubting the capability of Iranian missiles to hit targets with high precision. For the first time in history, Israel looked helpless.

So what will have to the USA military as Iran will be destroying all USA bases
There hand's will be fold abi
Re: Netanyahu: Despite Allies’ Advice,ISRAEL Will ‘make Our Own Decisions’ On Securi by malvisguy212: 6:36am On Apr 18
Elsueno:

Isreal provoked iran first by bombing its embassy.

Iran would have probably swallowed of that insult if not 4 d fact that Isreal had genocided d palastineins & made majority of d Arab countries surrounded it wishing for its death( These countries leadership are usually happy to do U.S biddings while Isreal has almost all U.S politicians under its control via AIPAC).

Also majority of U.S populace ain't really keen on fighting for Isreal like during d Iraqi invasion...While IDF on d other hand, have proven to be supremely incompetent & just hype.
so Israel provoke Iran first ? but the Gaza war is genocide ? although hamas provoke Israel first ? your hypocrisy is frightening.
Re: Netanyahu: Despite Allies’ Advice,ISRAEL Will ‘make Our Own Decisions’ On Securi by Blackdisciple(m): 6:39am On Apr 18
Gbam
Re: Netanyahu: Despite Allies’ Advice,ISRAEL Will ‘make Our Own Decisions’ On Securi by Willed042(m): 7:03am On Apr 18
Dittodat:
Yeah right. grin grin

After Jordan, the UK, the US, France, and others helped you shoot down some Iranian missiles, 2 of your Air bases were still damaged by Iran.
Try that shit next time and let's see if those countries will help you next time.
Let's not forget that Iran also gave them a 72-hour warning before firing anything. They knew what was coming and they still couldn't shoot them all down. Next time, Tel Aviv will be targeted.

FVCK ISRAEL.
The ones being intercepted from Gaza fired into Isreal indirectly by Iran do they give Isreal warning, have they not been intercepted? U guys will always look for ways to massage ur tattered ego. It is in ur ideology to repeat a propaganda thinking it will become the truth.

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu: Despite Allies’ Advice,ISRAEL Will ‘make Our Own Decisions’ On Securi by mabea: 7:31am On Apr 18
LAXconfidential:

Guy go warm eba chop abeg, we support Isreal but your own is almost nearing lunacy. You're gradually loosing your senses but people are not seeing it. What is this you wrote up there? You need help, bro. Seriously. Go see a licenced psychiatrist and discuss what goes on in your head with them. It's not just for your own good, but also for those people who are unfortunate to have their affairs intertwined with yours because one way or another, your shortcomings will affect them.
You spent a lot of energy typing nonsense. You could have refuted what he said up there rather you resorted to insults which is one of the attributes of a low life yet you had the temerity to call him a lunatic.
Re: Netanyahu: Despite Allies’ Advice,ISRAEL Will ‘make Our Own Decisions’ On Securi by Edusouls(m): 8:05am On Apr 18
LAXconfidential:

Guy go warm eba chop abeg, we support Isreal but your own is almost nearing lunacy. You're gradually loosing your senses but people are not seeing it. What is this you wrote up there? You need help, bro. Seriously. Go see a licenced psychiatrist and discuss what goes on in your head with them. It's not just for your own good, but also for those people who are unfortunate to have their affairs intertwined with yours because one way or another, your shortcomings will affect them.
the guy get serious mental health issues, he lives in a world of his own far from reality, see the kind people that call themselves pastor for Nigeria someone wey suppose Dey asylum for phsyciatrist facility

2 Likes

Re: Netanyahu: Despite Allies’ Advice,ISRAEL Will ‘make Our Own Decisions’ On Securi by Melagros(m): 8:28am On Apr 18
Empiree:
why are you telling him to go?. Let him go ahead with his war. A small resistance he can not defeat in 6 months and he wants to attack Iran for crisis he started. He is selfish and only concerns about staying in power bcus he knows that once Gaza genocide is over, he will face jail time. So his only option is to keep the war going. He has been wanting to attack Iran for decades but now he finally has excuse. The politician that are warning him know the danger of attacking Iran. Gas prices are already slightly up since last weekend. Once attacks on Iran starts, world's economy will be in grave danger
You said the truth, unfortunately, some nairalanders are busy calling for the escalation of the tension in the mid east from the comfort of their home because they have never experienced how horrible war is

2 Likes

Re: Netanyahu: Despite Allies’ Advice,ISRAEL Will ‘make Our Own Decisions’ On Securi by Krismas(m): 8:37am On Apr 18
Holiness2100:

https://www.timesofisrael.com/netanyahu-despite-allies-advice-israel-will-make-our-own-decisions-on-security/
grin cheesy think about it for a sec. were it Hamas dat launched 350 drones and missiles on israel nite of saturday, will britain and germany be asking israel to exercise restrain? but both know iran is armed and dangerous and will destroy israel, thats why all dis EXERCISE RESTRAIN sermon from the west grin grin
israel like or no like exercise anything u want or do quick wot thou doeth. iran is ever ready. time is now, to get rid of this arrogant european entity called israel

IRAN WAITING FOR ISRAEL TO RETALIATE cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Netanyahu: Despite Allies’ Advice,ISRAEL Will ‘make Our Own Decisions’ On Securi by Delat521: 8:39am On Apr 18
Righteousness2:

[b]
Do you have sense at all.Do you take time to reflect on yourself and your beliefs ?. You have been so blinded by your dogmatic believe that you absolutely continue to write gibberish on this forum.

Just answer this honest question. [b]If your LORD and SAVIOUR you referred so much should come again to preach to children of Israel, what are they going to do with him? [/b]Infact they would do WORST to him than just crucifixion they did to him 2000yrs back. If such people that continue to MURDERED their "gods", prophets, priests UNJUSTLY is what you're supporting blinded, just because that what your entire shaky foundation of beliefs rest, then you need a thorough psychiatry evaluation. You need proper unbias introspection of your self beliefs for your salvation before it is too late.

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu: Despite Allies’ Advice,ISRAEL Will ‘make Our Own Decisions’ On Securi by Krismas(m): 8:47am On Apr 18
Righteousness2:

[b]
grin A goyim is a goyim

2 Likes

Re: Netanyahu: Despite Allies’ Advice,ISRAEL Will ‘make Our Own Decisions’ On Securi by adebowales: 8:51am On Apr 18
Righteousness2:

[b]
baba e ti ya were, I stand against Israel
Re: Netanyahu: Despite Allies’ Advice,ISRAEL Will ‘make Our Own Decisions’ On Securi by adebowales: 8:54am On Apr 18
frankson1:
All the ALLIES are giving good advice for the first time and maybe because they already know what is in front you.
they know israel is not a match for Iran! So they re advising Israel not to destroy itself

2 Likes

Re: Netanyahu: Despite Allies’ Advice,ISRAEL Will ‘make Our Own Decisions’ On Securi by Krismas(m): 8:56am On Apr 18
18 injured in a Hezbollah drone attack yesterday in Arab Al-Aramshe, most of whom soldiers.

Israeli media says that the soldiers who were present in the building targeted by Hezbollah in Arab Al-Aramshe belong to the 6th Reserve Brigade, "Kiryati".

They also wonder How does Hezbollah know of the presence of army soldiers inside a civilian building in the heart of Arab Al-Aramshe.

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu: Despite Allies’ Advice,ISRAEL Will ‘make Our Own Decisions’ On Securi by Krismas(m): 9:02am On Apr 18
grin | The israeli terrorists announce the death of their female soldier TikTok dancer in Arab Al-Aramsha today under Hezbollah's righteous and blessed fire

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pakistan Condemns Attack By Iran, And Says It Killed 2 Children And Wounded 3. / U.S. Orders Closure Of Russian Consulate In San Francisco / Erdogan Wins Turkish Presidential Election (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.