Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Benin Police Men Shot At My Friends. Graphic Pic - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Benin Police Men Shot At My Friends. Graphic Pic (35482 Views)

Two Young Men Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In Anambra (disturbing Photos) / Two Men Shot Dead In Rivers State By Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos) / Comedian MC Kind Slumps & Dies After Being "Poisoned By Friends" (Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benin Police Men Shot At My Friends. Graphic Pic by Oyira(m): 2:33pm On Apr 18
We want a sane country but not ready to obey simple instructions.

He pointed a gun.... Enough reason why he should have parked the car as a law abiding citizen.

Now see where it has landed him... No more hurry.

Pls let's be careful our safety and life first.

Thank God they are alive.
Re: Benin Police Men Shot At My Friends. Graphic Pic by Burruchaga71(m): 2:34pm On Apr 18
imiski:
If you ask me your friends were at fault. No amount of hurry should make you inpatient at a checkpoint, you could be labeled as thieves and the matter would end.
Even if his friend is a thief. It doesn't warrant a police to shoot.
Re: Benin Police Men Shot At My Friends. Graphic Pic by id4sho(m): 2:48pm On Apr 18
Prechgold1180:
See what police men at Egba Benin Auchi byepass did to my friends yesterday.

The police men from Egba devision opened fire on my friends almost killing one.
They were traveling from Auchi to Benin
They got to egba they met policemen at checkpoint.
The policemen were attending to other cars and my friends were in a hurry
They tried to pass the check point the police man threatened them by pointing his gun, my friends thought it was just to scare them
Not knowing that the police man will shoot.

The officer opened fire which almost sent them to grave.

Check pics under

My friend is currently battling with his life

Modified pls how do I report this to the necessary authorities

Modified pls not everybody that drive or own a car are into yahoo.

Fine I know my friends did wrong by trying to go without stopping

But it s not enough reason to shoot

If if that bullet had hit someone else and missed the target.

You don’t open fire anyhow
Write a petition to the office of commissioner of police Edo state, copy IGP, AIG zone 5. Find a lawyer to guide you. Put all video on CD plates.

No play oOoOO
Re: Benin Police Men Shot At My Friends. Graphic Pic by Tosin67: 2:48pm On Apr 18
That policeman dey mad for not shooting ur friend where hin go quick die. If hin car get fault in the middle of nowhere hin go say hin dey hurry vanish leave the car abi? Continue to dey lie u hear. Ur friend get something incriminating in his car or na yahoo boy. Try go report for scid ooo u hear. Na from there dem go charge u to court. Idiot.
Re: Benin Police Men Shot At My Friends. Graphic Pic by Wallade(m): 2:49pm On Apr 18
Prechgold1180:

They tried to pass the check point the police man threatened them by pointing his gun, my friends thought it was just to scare them

Check pics under

Oga, your friends presented themselves as suspects, the police officer followed the rules of engagement before he opened fire.

I guess your friends were on drugs.
Re: Benin Police Men Shot At My Friends. Graphic Pic by Wallade(m): 2:50pm On Apr 18
id4sho:

Write a petition to the office of commissioner of police Edo state, copy IGP, AIG zone 5. Find a lawyer to guide you. Put all video on CD plates.

No play oOoOO

The police acted in order.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benin Police Men Shot At My Friends. Graphic Pic by Wallade(m): 2:52pm On Apr 18
Burruchaga71:
Even if his friend is a thief. It doesn't warrant a police to shoot.

It does.

The police warned that he will shoot by taking a position with his gun yet his friends claim to be in hurry and wanted to zoom off.
Re: Benin Police Men Shot At My Friends. Graphic Pic by 1000Capacity: 2:54pm On Apr 18
Prechgold1180:
More pic

People on nairaland aren't always fair in their judgment.
They will always make you feel sorry for posting your own truth. That's why I don't post things on nairaland
Re: Benin Police Men Shot At My Friends. Graphic Pic by 4ward4: 2:55pm On Apr 18
They bullet won't miss, they are good shooters.
Re: Benin Police Men Shot At My Friends. Graphic Pic by Sijo01(f): 2:58pm On Apr 18
Prechgold1180:

Check pics under

Your friends where in a hurry and tried to beat police check point.

Hope they got to their destination safely🙄

Anyways, if you want to drag them, go to ITV/Radio and report them to manaround town or people talk to people.
Re: Benin Police Men Shot At My Friends. Graphic Pic by Anatolia: 2:59pm On Apr 18
With all due respect, your friend is to be blamed. If it was in the US, they shoot to kill, no chance of survival.

1 Like

Re: Benin Police Men Shot At My Friends. Graphic Pic by chidekings(m): 3:02pm On Apr 18
idahme:

You will think extrajudicial acts is a joke until it happens to your son, you, your father, mother and, relatives.

What they did wasn't a threat to the life of the officers in duty but because of corruption and money they already budgeted to rip off from the occupants they are prepared to go rogue. Lawlessness in Nigeria is indeed supported by the people.
oga the police might have been wrong in shooting....but if those guys tries that in the states,a worst outcome it will be.
Re: Benin Police Men Shot At My Friends. Graphic Pic by opera1(m): 3:03pm On Apr 18
Really happy your friend didn't die.

But can your friend be in hurry in UK or abroad and try to evade police?
Re: Benin Police Men Shot At My Friends. Graphic Pic by Mrice22: 3:06pm On Apr 18
Na that same checking point them stopped my friend coming back from Lagos.. them look at him, asked him to come down from the car.. took his phone and told him to follow them they reach one point for bush told him that they know say he be Yahoo boy make he transfer money to them na so my nigga reason them say he no be like that them go to his bank app say make he transfer 100k to them.. if not them go shoot am throw way for bush or tag him a thief.. my man do am jeje before them free him to go..
Re: Benin Police Men Shot At My Friends. Graphic Pic by Thekaghan: 3:08pm On Apr 18
Your friends had incriminating yahoo tools on their phone. They realised a stop and search could expose them. You don’t need to defend your keyboard warrior friends zooming off is a breach of the checkpoint the police should have launched a RPG on them turning them into a BBQ (na joke o)grin . Thank God for their lives
Re: Benin Police Men Shot At My Friends. Graphic Pic by treatise: 3:09pm On Apr 18
Prechgold1180:

Check pics under

....In a hurry , hmmm.
Re: Benin Police Men Shot At My Friends. Graphic Pic by Prechgold1180(m): 3:11pm On Apr 18
Thekaghan:
Your friends had incriminating yahoo tools on their phone. They realised a stop and search could expose them. You don’t need to defend your keyboard warrior friends zooming off is a breach of the checkpoint the police should have launched a RPG on them turning them into a BBQ (na joke o)grin . Thank God for their lives

If u know nothing you keep quiet
Not a must to comment

Even bus driver do evade that check point

The police men there are known for unjust extortion
Re: Benin Police Men Shot At My Friends. Graphic Pic by Nyanabo(m): 3:16pm On Apr 18
Tho those miscreants police are wrong. But your friends are more and should have known miscreants NPF officers know nothing but to maim, kill innocent people.
Re: Benin Police Men Shot At My Friends. Graphic Pic by Thekaghan: 3:18pm On Apr 18
Prechgold1180:

If u know nothing you keep quiet
Not a must to comment

Even bus driver do evade that check point

The police men there are known for unjust extortion
we both know that is the scenario that ensued smiley
Re: Benin Police Men Shot At My Friends. Graphic Pic by Rivermonster(m): 3:25pm On Apr 18
Where una dey hurry go were you guys hiding something? you guys are not different from the police. Una sef no pure
Re: Benin Police Men Shot At My Friends. Graphic Pic by ayandee: 3:25pm On Apr 18
TheGreatIYANU:
They were impatient with Policemen doing their jobs?!

It's the NPF I blame for belittling themselves with shenanigans of a spoilt few.

If Cops in the States pull you up and you are 'impatient' for them to do their job, then decide to run through them or speed away, you would wish you never left your house that day.

Nonsense yahoo yoot
Very true. When a police officer tells you to stop while driving, you must stop. This applies not just in Nigeria but anywhere in the world. In fact, in Canada, you have to remain in your car after being pulled over and wait for the police officer to come to you. That could take up to 20 mins. You don't come out from your car unless he asks you to. Usually, the officer won't come down from his patrol vehicle until he has backup.

1 Like

Re: Benin Police Men Shot At My Friends. Graphic Pic by nbisi: 3:27pm On Apr 18
Why in hurry, because of the security situation of the country u just hv to obey uniform men. Go n do thanks giving for sparing Ur life
Re: Benin Police Men Shot At My Friends. Graphic Pic by Promax4321: 3:32pm On Apr 18
If truly their are police investigation team anywhere in Nigeria they should investigate these police shooting at citizen because of deve.

They should be arrested and brought to book.

We need a better policing
Re: Benin Police Men Shot At My Friends. Graphic Pic by Angrymode: 3:32pm On Apr 18
Unfortunately it's enough reason for them to shoot. Thank your stars you guys didn't kpai!
Re: Benin Police Men Shot At My Friends. Graphic Pic by gbaskiboy: 3:33pm On Apr 18
imiski:
If you ask me your friends were at fault. No amount of hurry should make you inpatient at a checkpoint, you could be labeled as thieves and the matter would end.
Exactly my point and thought. See how they want to end their lives because of impatient.
Re: Benin Police Men Shot At My Friends. Graphic Pic by rollywise(m): 3:34pm On Apr 18
Prechgold1180:

Is that enough reason to open fire

Cuz we are animals living in a zoo abi
Re: Benin Police Men Shot At My Friends. Graphic Pic by okenze007: 3:51pm On Apr 18
look at what is coming out of you mouth
why do Nigerians always blame law enforcement agencies.
the police men are on duty doing stop and search, other vehicles are been searched but your friend is in a hurry.
what is the difference between him and a criminal that was evading arrest or being search, why did he not obey a law order of being search, what is he hiding or carrying that he is dodging.
he was lucky, you people should apologize to the police men on duty.
Re: Benin Police Men Shot At My Friends. Graphic Pic by Benrosaria(m): 3:52pm On Apr 18
Na fear make them shoot your friend. If they were bold, I see no reason why police wey no get level stop you and you Kon dey run.

Why are you running?
Why are you running with car ?
Re: Benin Police Men Shot At My Friends. Graphic Pic by okenze007: 3:53pm On Apr 18
if your friend has noting to hide, he would have follow other vehicles.
Re: Benin Police Men Shot At My Friends. Graphic Pic by Marpol2021(m): 4:03pm On Apr 18
Yea,that's a great reason...
Prechgold1180:

Is that enough reason to open fire

1 Like

Re: Benin Police Men Shot At My Friends. Graphic Pic by ThatFairGuy1: 4:07pm On Apr 18
They're Yahoo boys angry

That's how they normally drive to maneuver police and wouldn't mind killing them as spot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wife Loses Pregnancy After Being Beaten By Co-tenant Over Husband Infidelity (pi / She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating / Gunmen Assassinate 27-year-old Man In Edo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.