Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,588 members, 7,816,447 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Cubana Chief Priest Holds House Party After Getting N10m Naira Bail (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cubana Chief Priest Holds House Party After Getting N10m Naira Bail (Video) (26059 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates With Okocha & Yobo After Getting N10m Bail(Video) / Funke Akindele And JJCSkillz Holds House Party Amidst Coronavirus / Mercy Eke, Cubana Chief Priest Loved Up In New Video As She Holds House Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Holds House Party After Getting N10m Naira Bail (Video) by ObidenceNeckpre: 12:10pm On Apr 18
Bobrosky pleaded guilty so no need for case elongation, just straight to judgment, The Cubana (whose source of wealth is in doubt) pleaded not guilty so there will be case elongation for trial, argument, presentation of proof and defense (counter argument (under the law )
cenaman:
The Nigeria judiciary is so corrupt and bias. Why was bobrisky sentence to prison without an option of fine and this chimp... was granted bail, Is it not the same offence they both commited?
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Holds House Party After Getting N10m Naira Bail (Video) by SVC6000: 12:12pm On Apr 18
cenaman:
The Nigeria judiciary is so corrupt and bias. Why was bobrisky sentence to prison without an option of fine and this chimp... was granted bail, Is it not the same offence they both commited?
bobrisky pleaded guilty. And cubana pleaded not guilty. Bobrisky should have done same. The money in Both videos could be fake as presented. So they stand the chance of winning the Case.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Holds House Party After Getting N10m Naira Bail (Video) by wany(f): 12:15pm On Apr 18
Risky
cenaman:
Risky pleaded guilty while he pleaded not guilty. undecided
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Holds House Party After Getting N10m Naira Bail (Video) by emperor4love(m): 12:23pm On Apr 18
babajero:
all these homosexuals you people are easily triggered.
ur mama na lesbo transgender
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Holds House Party After Getting N10m Naira Bail (Video) by ppogba: 12:26pm On Apr 18
advanceDNA:

When u plead guilty....there is no more case to argue ...Judgement must follow, even if u are innocent......

So..even if they catch u with murder weapon. .u must plead not guilty....And let the case go to trial........u may be lucky change of law can happen before u case is concluded....
they can forget ur case ...
u lawyer can prove technicalities because law isnt always black and white ......

Don't ever plead guilty

This case will gather criticism very soon...because most elite wedding/partied involve spraying of money.....and they will have to ignore others because they won't be able to prosecute the elites

So many fallacies in your statement.

1.You do not seem to know the essence of a plea by an accused. The plea of an accused has little effect on the judgement of a presiding judge. More often than not, people plead guilty in order to make the judge temper justice with mercy in the face of an overwhelming evidence. You seem to be forgetting the fact that an accused is faced with a prosecutor who is saddled with the responsibility of proving the case against you whether you plead guilty or not. Popular actress, IBINABO FIBRESIMA was charged with manslaughter over a decade ago. She pleaded guilty. Maybe it was because she had poor lawyers who graduated with a B.sc in law.

2. "You may be lucky there is a change of law while the trial is on". Nothing can be more fallacious than this. You are tried with the law in existence at the time of committing the crime. That was the grouse of the Nigerian populace in the case of FG v Owoh, Ojuolape and Ogedegbe during the millitary regime of Buhari. The three gentle men were sentenced to death by a law( decree) THAT was NOT in existence as at the time they attempted traveling out with cocaine.

3." They can forget your case" How? Why? Perhaps, because the court got burnt and your files got burnt along with it or because the trial judge lost his wife.

4." Don't ever plead guilty". I have seen this severally on Nairaland and do not have the energy to address it again.

5. " The case will gather criticism.....and they will have to forget it" Wonderful!
If the SM noise of "all eyes on the judiciary" cannot do it then, what can?
If the national sympathies generated by the noise on SM concerning the death of the female gospel singer is anything to go by then, the husband should have followed her to heaven the second day.

With all due respect, if court decisions are determined by national noise and pandemonium perhaps, Nigeria will have another president today.

6. " They won't be able to prosecute the elites". So says an analyst on Nairaland. Salisu Buhari was a former speaker. He is qualified to be called an elite. Google him and find out. The Rep. Guy from Kano who stuffed dollars in his cap is qualified to be called an elite. Google him and find out.

I hope you have learnt something.

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Holds House Party After Getting N10m Naira Bail (Video) by hurryup123(m): 12:26pm On Apr 18
DORO LIKE TO THE Misbehave.
Always act childish.
Niggas dey for O town way get bar pass am.
But Dem dey on a low key.
How much him get self?
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Holds House Party After Getting N10m Naira Bail (Video) by ppogba: 12:29pm On Apr 18
SVC6000:
bobrisky pleaded guilty. And cubana pleaded not guilty. Bobrisky should have done same. The money in Both videos could be fake as presented. So they stand the chance of winning the Case.

You have concluded they have a chance of winning because you know the evidence that the prosecutor has against them and of course the judgement of the judge due to your mind reading abilities.

Only on Nairaland.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Holds House Party After Getting N10m Naira Bail (Video) by obaidan: 12:29pm On Apr 18
Hope dem spray money again for d party
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Holds House Party After Getting N10m Naira Bail (Video) by babajero(m): 12:30pm On Apr 18
emperor4love:
ur mama na lesbo transgender
shim is triggered
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Holds House Party After Getting N10m Naira Bail (Video) by obaidan: 12:30pm On Apr 18
Betanaija42moro:
I don't know what is there to celebrate.
He was just given a bail to be coming to court from home.
Yinmu, he knows what you do not know
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Holds House Party After Getting N10m Naira Bail (Video) by pretydiva(f): 12:33pm On Apr 18
Salt06:

Really funny honestly.

BTW
How's popsi doing?
He’s fine. Do I know you pls?
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Holds House Party After Getting N10m Naira Bail (Video) by watino: 12:36pm On Apr 18
Nigerians on Nairaland are just plain wicked as stupid
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Holds House Party After Getting N10m Naira Bail (Video) by ariesbull: 12:57pm On Apr 18
cenaman:
he got an Ojuelegba under bridge lawyer that doesn't know his alubasa

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Holds House Party After Getting N10m Naira Bail (Video) by advanceDNA: 12:59pm On Apr 18
ppogba:

I hope you have learnt something.
Yawn!!
Incase u missed it...the context is bobrisky and why his case seem different from cubana who got bail

That's said...What's ur point please....? And I know people like u get angry easily because ur aim is to be condescending....so don't be angry in advance
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Holds House Party After Getting N10m Naira Bail (Video) by ppogba: 1:02pm On Apr 18
advanceDNA:

Yawn!!
Incase u missed it...the context is bobrisky and why his case seem different from cubana who got bail

That's said...What's ur point please....? And I know people like u get angry easily because ur aim is to be condescending....so don't be angry in advance

I like the part that you highlighted.

Cheers.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Holds House Party After Getting N10m Naira Bail (Video) by advanceDNA: 1:03pm On Apr 18
ppogba:

I like the part that you highlighted.

Cheers.

Sigh!!
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Holds House Party After Getting N10m Naira Bail (Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:12pm On Apr 18
cenaman:
Bobrisky pleaded guilty. Cubana pleaded not guilty, that's why.

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Holds House Party After Getting N10m Naira Bail (Video) by Prettychild(f): 1:18pm On Apr 18
EBMedia:
Cubana Chief Priest Holds House Party After Getting N10m Naira Bail On Naira Abuse Trial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiMhTHuIxxM
Like? Who advises him? He should tread carefully. It’s just bail
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Holds House Party After Getting N10m Naira Bail (Video) by Johnjustice: 1:22pm On Apr 18
This guy behaves quite childish. Camera feign.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Holds House Party After Getting N10m Naira Bail (Video) by emperor4love(m): 1:22pm On Apr 18
babajero:
shim is triggered
epilepsy austic clown
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Holds House Party After Getting N10m Naira Bail (Video) by soullove1881(m): 1:52pm On Apr 18
cenaman:

Nah you no go school.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Holds House Party After Getting N10m Naira Bail (Video) by Imert: 2:10pm On Apr 18
Let him spray d money again na,

Stupid set of ppl.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Holds House Party After Getting N10m Naira Bail (Video) by Metordman: 2:13pm On Apr 18
Betanaija42moro:
Typical reasoning of an illetrate money miss road. He needs a bail of 100m to calm him down
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Holds House Party After Getting N10m Naira Bail (Video) by mrdharkchild(m): 2:24pm On Apr 18
ProGSM:

You don't know this guy. Go and find out about his investments.

Bro!! If govt. Want to Bleep this guy up, he'd coddedly start begging while still boasting online.

I have seen rich people go broke.

Instead of him to quietly resolve the matter, he is trying to please the public.

Even Pablo Escobar wasn't this foolish.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Holds House Party After Getting N10m Naira Bail (Video) by babajero(m): 2:42pm On Apr 18
emperor4love:
epilepsy austic clown
you really need counselling because you have been destroyed by the people around you.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Holds House Party After Getting N10m Naira Bail (Video) by NGArmyTerrorist: 2:45pm On Apr 18
Illiterates is a dangerous disease!
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Holds House Party After Getting N10m Naira Bail (Video) by sugarlyn: 2:55pm On Apr 18
Igbos supporting Igbos grin
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Holds House Party After Getting N10m Naira Bail (Video) by fxexperts: 3:23pm On Apr 18
mrdharkchild:
This guy is very foolish.

Even rich people don't splash money like that for bail.

And his fake friends would gather to eat what's remaining, and still leave when he becomes broke.
Okay so you wanted him to decline the bail offer and remain in their custody abi. there is something actually wrong with most of you Nigerians, i guess is jealously that is you guys' major problem in this country.

emperor4love:
I told u guys that money answes I Nigeria, is this to proof to us that de are above fg nd government that de hv to merry,even mompha no do lik this,Nigeria shud stand up nd speak against this wit there social media,Bob no do half of wetin dis guys de do but he is been in jail,is it fair nd to Rob it to our face de are here merrying, y am saying this is,u reading this,ur turn might com ,Bob own will b a child's play to urs
keep deceiving yourself, jealousy will kill you guys someday.

pretydiva:
If foolishness was a person. This guy na money miss road. Granted bail no mean say you don free oo
Granted bail na step no 1 to freedom, the useless EFCC has to prove their case against him in court. no need to make this case any easy for the dumb EFCC folks. a country where all the EFCC officials got their jobs through the NIgerian corrupt system. Dey play.

pappilo:

You are too dull! With the proliferation of internet access the number of nitwits and illiterates one encounters has increased exponentially.

Are you so dull that you cant differentiate between getting bail after pleading not guilty and being sentenced after pleading guilty?

You are so dull.... Very very dull
i swear most Nairalanders and Nigerians are so dull.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Holds House Party After Getting N10m Naira Bail (Video) by xjiggy: 3:33pm On Apr 18
This one no get sense. Im dey behave like one certain politician wey go sew asòebi when dem never deliver final verdict
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Holds House Party After Getting N10m Naira Bail (Video) by dreamwords: 3:34pm On Apr 18
Betanaija42moro:
Kill urself
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Holds House Party After Getting N10m Naira Bail (Video) by fxexperts: 3:49pm On Apr 18
Alexiiydon:
bobrisky no get money to pay bail when she /he was granted bail
Bob was never granted bail, he was betrayed by his own legal team, and he fell for it.

ROTTWEILER007:
I only got to know this morning from a thread that granting an accused bail at a said sum doesn't necessarily mean that he/she is freed but means that the accused will be reporting to court at from the comfort of his/her home. So it's either Pascal doesn't understand or na me no understand that thread. For some people, Money go make you look stupid.
So you mean you that is broke is more wiser than CP that is far richer than you. and you know more than him and his legal team. na wah for some of una oo..

Raynald:
This guy stupid or what
You got bail
You didn't win any case
Better pray you dont lose
Win or loose na the same six months, so why not fight and loose honourable than to be a coward and still loose. for your info the dull guys in EFCC cannot prove their case against him so chill, you all do not know anything about the law. EFCC just scored an own goal.

LEGALSER:

This guy will be jailed in the coming weeks
Nope he is winning the case.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates 10th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife / +18 Pls ... INI EDO Realeses Her Nude Picture After Divorce / DJ Cuppy: I Used To Be A Feminist, Why I Stopped Seeing Myself As Feminist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.