Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,420 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Ayra Starr Meets With Rihanna At A Fenty Show In London (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ayra Starr Meets With Rihanna At A Fenty Show In London (Photos, Video) (30805 Views)

I Need A New Bae - Don Jazzy Gives Up On Possible Relationship With Rihanna / Tiwa Savage, Wizkid And Awilo Longomba Hang Out In London (Photos) / Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayra Starr Meets With Rihanna At A Fenty Show In London (Photos, Video) by Tranquility2345: 11:39am On Apr 18
EBMedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPtaNn6ykJ4

nlfpmod mukina2

Rihanna just trying to be polite. She has no idea who that is and she just wan do comot sharply from there 😂
Re: Ayra Starr Meets With Rihanna At A Fenty Show In London (Photos, Video) by Tranquility2345: 11:41am On Apr 18
fortunez1:
H

See this useless space booker. Yamayama fall on your bald head there. Lazy youth angry
Re: Ayra Starr Meets With Rihanna At A Fenty Show In London (Photos, Video) by Jomento(m): 11:44am On Apr 18
Small girl with big God
Re: Ayra Starr Meets With Rihanna At A Fenty Show In London (Photos, Video) by NFBI: 11:45am On Apr 18
Rihanna that used to be dark hmm bleaching 101

I'm wishing one day i will meet my idol Elon musk

1 Like

Re: Ayra Starr Meets With Rihanna At A Fenty Show In London (Photos, Video) by NEUDUDE: 11:46am On Apr 18
which kind caro-white rihanna use. This one na oyibo version Rihanna grin

2 Likes

Re: Ayra Starr Meets With Rihanna At A Fenty Show In London (Photos, Video) by Polynek(m): 11:46am On Apr 18
Before you sleep in the morning and you will attract more people to your home in your night baby and you will attract a good friend ❤️ you can always make a difference between Linea tranviaria and the other one with the best way to get a good job and get a better idea what you want me the pictures of when you get home in the morning and you will read and not understand
Re: Ayra Starr Meets With Rihanna At A Fenty Show In London (Photos, Video) by NFBI: 11:46am On Apr 18
allthingsgood:
why is Rihanna looking so white
Bleaching 101

2 Likes

Re: Ayra Starr Meets With Rihanna At A Fenty Show In London (Photos, Video) by NaijaPrince18: 11:46am On Apr 18
tiswell:
This gal is more interested in fame than singing a reasonable song.

Now,that she meets Rihanna what's next?

Learn from Tems,be humble and climb the ladder graciously
she has more hits than tems. Her music is just better

1 Like

Re: Ayra Starr Meets With Rihanna At A Fenty Show In London (Photos, Video) by Heavensent01(m): 11:50am On Apr 18
The two naked Artist met, why are they clothed this time since walking naked is part of musical Art to them

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayra Starr Meets With Rihanna At A Fenty Show In London (Photos, Video) by achimendy(m): 11:51am On Apr 18
allthingsgood:

Me too am surprised o, abi she don go bleach

1 Like

Re: Ayra Starr Meets With Rihanna At A Fenty Show In London (Photos, Video) by MrJames007: 11:52am On Apr 18
Who are they

2 Likes

Re: Ayra Starr Meets With Rihanna At A Fenty Show In London (Photos, Video) by meobizy(f): 11:52am On Apr 18
Good for her. Funny how she’s taller than Rihanna. Why did RiRi weaken her height?
Re: Ayra Starr Meets With Rihanna At A Fenty Show In London (Photos, Video) by BuyMeBanger: 11:53am On Apr 18
allthingsgood:
I think with Rihanna like Beyoncé and Aaliyah they tanned a lot to give a more darker appearance on picture or video, I could be wrong. All three are(were cry) of some sort of mixed ethnicity.
Re: Ayra Starr Meets With Rihanna At A Fenty Show In London (Photos, Video) by Makunahatata: 11:54am On Apr 18
Seagodess:
can you even hold a note in music? Talking nonsense.. what's wrong in meeting someone you admire?
anybody can hold a note...even we talk using different notes.

1 Like

Re: Ayra Starr Meets With Rihanna At A Fenty Show In London (Photos, Video) by sirblend: 11:55am On Apr 18
Ayra was like "can I hug you pleaseeeeee"

3 Likes

Re: Ayra Starr Meets With Rihanna At A Fenty Show In London (Photos, Video) by achimendy(m): 11:56am On Apr 18
IceColdBeg:
it is a privilege for Rihanna to meet our own pretty queen.

Arya Starr should be kind pity Rihanna and feature her in a song..this might help Rhihannas dying career[/b][/color]

Try and see your doctor asap.
Re: Ayra Starr Meets With Rihanna At A Fenty Show In London (Photos, Video) by morikee: 12:00pm On Apr 18
Why that one come look like Chinko Version of Rihanna
Re: Ayra Starr Meets With Rihanna At A Fenty Show In London (Photos, Video) by 99thEnemy(m): 12:12pm On Apr 18
EreluRoz:
Where's that Rihanna's toyboy
You mean A$AP Rockyhanna ? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayra Starr Meets With Rihanna At A Fenty Show In London (Photos, Video) by MuslimIgbo: 12:17pm On Apr 18
allthingsgood:
What and where is the white?
You people are the problem of this world, you will see black and call it green.
The white we know is the colour if snow or salt, is that how you see Rihanna?
I know you're brown but they're brainwashed you into believing that you're black.
Tueh

1 Like

Re: Ayra Starr Meets With Rihanna At A Fenty Show In London (Photos, Video) by 3seriez(m): 12:25pm On Apr 18
Arya Starr and short skirt. 5 & 6.
Re: Ayra Starr Meets With Rihanna At A Fenty Show In London (Photos, Video) by blueghost(m): 12:29pm On Apr 18
at OP we have told you severally we so much hate that voice overs you guys do in video. please always allow us to watch the video in peace thank you
Re: Ayra Starr Meets With Rihanna At A Fenty Show In London (Photos, Video) by blowjohn(m): 12:46pm On Apr 18
Occult rituals loading...

If u know, u know
Re: Ayra Starr Meets With Rihanna At A Fenty Show In London (Photos, Video) by Seagodess(f): 12:47pm On Apr 18
Makunahatata:
anybody can hold a note...even we talk using different notes.
oga shut up
Re: Ayra Starr Meets With Rihanna At A Fenty Show In London (Photos, Video) by Makunahatata: 12:48pm On Apr 18
Seagodess:
oga shut up
I don see u, dullard...
Re: Ayra Starr Meets With Rihanna At A Fenty Show In London (Photos, Video) by favor914: 12:48pm On Apr 18
Ebukamatth:
Rihanna my love
. E be like say Rihanna done dey into heavy skin toning?
Re: Ayra Starr Meets With Rihanna At A Fenty Show In London (Photos, Video) by Seagodess(f): 12:49pm On Apr 18
Makunahatata:
I don see u, dullard...
do you know who you are talking to? Iam not sure you do..
Re: Ayra Starr Meets With Rihanna At A Fenty Show In London (Photos, Video) by dreamwords: 12:53pm On Apr 18
Vagina people again
Re: Ayra Starr Meets With Rihanna At A Fenty Show In London (Photos, Video) by Makunahatata: 12:53pm On Apr 18
Seagodess:
do you know who you are talking to? Iam not sure you do..
who u be? a below 70 IQ dullard obviously.
Re: Ayra Starr Meets With Rihanna At A Fenty Show In London (Photos, Video) by Seagodess(f): 12:54pm On Apr 18
Makunahatata:
who u be? a below 70 IQ dullard obviously.
ok.. anything you see.. carry am.. ire o
Re: Ayra Starr Meets With Rihanna At A Fenty Show In London (Photos, Video) by Makunahatata: 12:58pm On Apr 18
Seagodess:
ok.. anything you see.. carry am.. ire o
lmao, wetin u dey carry... Delusional prophet of doom, failure, what's up with all your posts about how Obi go win and Tinubu won't smell presidency?😂😂😂
Re: Ayra Starr Meets With Rihanna At A Fenty Show In London (Photos, Video) by Ashawoman82: 12:59pm On Apr 18
tiswell:
This gal is more interested in fame than singing a reasonable song.

Now,that she meets Rihanna what's next?

Learn from Tems,be humble and climb the ladder graciously
but she sings better than gems na.. Her songs make sense o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu Straight Out The Shower (Photo) / Toke Makinwa Flashes Cleavage In Sheer Print Dress / Timaya Talks About Marriage And Why He Didn't Sign Runtown & Patoranking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.